Adultery Indian Married Student Plugged by sansar
It was like a flash of lightening hitting me between the legs. I had never been kissed there before. Abe ground his face into my panty covered pussy, and I could feel his thick tongue repeatedly traveling in an upward movement to the top of the panty. The flimsy material of the panty was no help at all. His tongue sliding up & down along my pussy slit was creating a type of a pleasant revolution within me. Bolts of pleasurable shock were traveling from my lower lips to my brain.

All I could do was to move away from his face, but in turn Elu's prick was poking directly from the track suit covered pant into my skirt covered anus. Suddenly my skirt was unhooked and Abe let it fall down. I tried to hold it up by spreading my thighs, which in turn allowed Abe to bring his face in closer contact to my pussy. He said something to Elu, who lifted me up slightly and effortlessly, still hanging on to my tits, and sliding me up along his pole. The skirt was finally out.

Here I was caught between two husky Nigerians, with a flimsy wet shirt, no skirt and a see-through lacy panty. Abe moaned as he saw me this way.

"Pinku, your husband must be really missing you and this..." he said touching my pussy. I shivered.

"Abe, please stop this. We, in India, do not have sex with persons other than our husbands." I pleaded knowing fully well that it would have no effect.

"But, Pinku you mean to say that you are not missing him?" Abe asked.

Without realising I said that I did, - and then I realised my mistake. "Well we will give you what you are missing ... and more", he smiled.

Abe gain headed for my pussy; but this time he just held my panty in his teeth and started to bring it down. Though very erotic, I winched as he pulled my pubic hair along. I was terribly ashamed about this and tried to wriggle and shout. But all ,I could do was moan & whimper.

By this time he had my pink panties, down to my knees. The cool evening wind, and the light shower, felt nice on my open pussy. I tried closing my legs to stop him from removing them. He then used his hands to pull it down. Lifted my feet and out it was. He held it to his nose and then slipped them into his track pant pocket.

A feeling of helplessness took over me, as I knew my shouts would not be heard, and these two hunks were so sexually aroused by me, that they would finally have their way.

Though my body was accepting their ministrations, my conscience was putting up a fight against this 'loving'. Loving? Because they had not assaulted me, - it was my flirting that had emboldened them.

I was now nude in front of two strangers, clad only in my shirt, and could do nothing about it. Abe again headed for my cunt and kissed me directly on my pussy. This time the direct contact was electrifying, and I tried to push him away but it had the reverse effect - my pussy pushed into his mouth. Abe had his long tongue slurping on my lower lips and then he got to my g-spot; he tried to hold my clitoris, now engorged and peeping out. He slipped his tongue inside. I had a terrific orgasm and shuddered all over. He felt my juices all over his mouth.

My legs felt weak. Suddenly Abe, who was squatted between my legs, lifted both my legs from the knees and hooked them over his broad shoulders. I was now held by my titties by Elu and was chaired on Abe's shoulders, with my bum hanging freely. Though uncomfortable with the going on, I felt relief of resting my legs. This chair position had glued Abe to my cunt and Abe had his tongue going in and out of my pussy in a fucking motion. With out realizing my body was reacting favourably to his lapping.

Abe then slid his hands to hold my buttocks and was trying to slide a finger in my arse-hole. It pained and I started crying, but after sometime Abe stopped doing so. He slid his hands behind me and up along my back cradling me, and then he suddenly released my bra hooks by sliding his hands between me and Elu. My bra had come free.

Though I had resigned to the fact that the inevitable would occur, I did not want to give in lightly. I wriggled to get out of his grip but this mashed my pussy into Abe' mouth. He increased his fervour and this time I went into another orgasm. This was the first time that I had orgasmed twice within such short time.

"Aaaah, aaaah, ooooh my god......" I could not control my loud moan at this strong feeling. This orgasm was so strong that I volountarily pushed myself forward into Abe and threw my head back into Elu.

As I threw my head back on Elu's chest, he loosened his grip and made way for Abe's hands to slide along my back. I was now fully resting onto Abe's strong arms like a small baby.

After I pushed into him, my head fell back looking directly into his crotch. Wow, what a bulge. I felt like grabbing it, but controlled myself. Elu suddenly bent low, put his hand as an additional support and kissed me directly on my lips. I was now being kissed on both my lips, and the feeling was good. He forced my lips apart and his long tongue probed into my mouth. He sucked my tongue into his and rolled it between his lips. I let out a moan of ecstasy, which was not lost to both these guys.

I had lost the fight in me, and my hands hung loosely on my sides. As he kissed me I could feel him slowly opening my shirt buttons to bare my tiny chest. I did nothing to stop him. Continuing his massage of my mouth, he slowly let my shirt fall to the ground and removed by bra. Now his hands were slowly sliding on my bare chest sliding in the perspiration and the drizzle. I was now in my "Birthday Suit". It suited today's occasion, so to say.

Suddenly they both stopped their kissing. I was bewildered. They both exchanged short words, and Elu bent to pick up my fallen skirt, shirt & bra and put it on the scooter, so as not to get it dirty. Elu again put his arms under my armpits, taking my body weight onto him. He brought his pant covered prick close to my face and ground it. There was a very sweet but peculiar smell on his crotch. But this sudden smothering me made me turn my head from this side to that. I looked down towards Abe, and got the shock of my life.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Married Student Plugged by sansar - by Ramesh_Rocky - 22-11-2020, 03:49 AM