Adultery Impregnated by My Nephew by sansar
"But we have to be careful. Not because I may get pregnant, but you must control yourself if anyone is in the house. By the way I had also lost myself to you when you were fucking my bra and panty yesterday."

"You saw?" This revelation shocked him and he blushed knowing his act was caught.

"In fact today, for the movie, I was wearing the same bra & panty that you spilled into yesterday." I revealed to him.

I felt a major orgasm building and at the same time Jeetu tensed and shot his load into me. Our juices mixed.

"Can we please rest now? I got to cook for the night." I said.

"Can we order food and have more of this for dinner?" he joked. He slid out of me making me feel the void. But now it was more comfortable.

We both washed ourselves together and went to our respective rooms to dress up. Ashok was delayed that day, but nothing else happened. That night after he came home, he inquired how the day was and I told him that we had gone for the movie and then loitered around in the city doing window shopping. I did not tell him that it was my window that was being shopped, rather shaped.

I suddenly had a naughty idea and thought of putting it to work. At the dinner table, I told Ashok that Jeetu's sister had wanted to see a gynecologist in Pune and if we could call her here. Jeetu was startled and looked questioningly at me. But he did not ask anything and I just smiled. Ashok was for it and told Jeetu to call his mom and inform her. Luckily that night Ashok was tired and my cunt was spared additional sexercise.

Next day, as was the routine and Ashok went to the bathroom, I came down to make the breakfast. Jeetu must have been asleep after yesterday's bouts. I entered the kitchen and started the gas and started making Chapatis (India flat bread). I was dressed in my short skirt and had not worn any panty as my cunt lips were sore.

Suddenly, I felt hands clasping my breasts from the back and I was stunned. It was Jeetu, who had got up early and freshened up, before I came down.

"Jeetu, what are you doing?" I reproached him trying to remove his hands which were mauling my breasts. "Ashok may come down anytime."

"Seemu, you know his routine, He will not come out for the next 45 minutes. I want my breakfast before he comes down."

"I can't come to your room now. Please go away." I pleaded.

"I don't want you to come to my room. I want my breakfast here." With that he pushed me towards the kitchen counter and lifted my skirt upwards. I held the counter for support as I had no other choice. I felt the familiar truncheon between my buttock cheeks and before long it was at the door of my cunt and into me. The vigorous fucking yesterday had prepared my hole to accommodate him today with ease.

In just about under a minute he was bucking into me like a jack rabbit. I could not even shout or moan out my approaching orgasm, loudly. Within a few minutes, I must have had 3-4 powerful orgasms. And then he shot his baby making liquid into me. Immediately afterwards, he pulled out of me and disappeared just like he came in. I was feeling a need for more but was left helplessly panting out my afterglow. I could feel his semen going down my thigh through a widened pussy hole and I used a kitchen napkin to dry the leaking stream.

I glowered at him when he and Ashok came for breakfast. He smiled at me. Then Ashok said' "I have informed your mom. She will call you regarding Rupa's arrival. Your bro-in-law shall come to drop her."

With that we started our breakfast with the usual routine. There was pin drop silence till the end of breakfast.

"So what are you plans today?" Ashok asked as he left.

"Today, I have to stay at home and take stock of my job'" replied Jeetu, a smile playing on his lips.

"Don't rush things at work. In case you need my help, please let me know. Seema shall give you all details of the places." Ashok added.

"Oh, she has been a great help. She showed me many places. I will definitely ask her, if I need to see any other place." He looked at me and said.

I was turning crimson red because I knew which places he was referring to. After Ashok left for work I went to ask Jeetu for an explanation for putting me in such an embarrassing position. But by the time I asked him, he was on me and in no time we were out of our clothes and in his bed.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Impregnated by My Nephew by sansar - by Ramesh_Rocky - 22-11-2020, 03:42 AM