Adultery Impregnated by My Nephew by sansar
I was further amazed at this young man's sexual appetite. After pulling out from me, he slid down and kissed my pussy. It was a shock for me. How can a man kiss you there, that too after such a bout?

"No, please Jeetu, what are you doing? It's dirty to do that." I said. But before I could actually stop him, his tongue had lapped at my pussy lips and then I felt his tongue slip into me. The wave of pleasure that rode through me made me push my chest out and curved myself with the support of my head. My hair was wet and spread all over and made a design of its own. I came with such force that I pushed my cunt onto his face, making him gasp for air.

I felt like a virgin on her first night. In one day, I had broken my marriage vows, had cheated on my husband, and had got small breasts sucked and then rammed with the biggest prick, for over two hours. I had crossed the line of no return and had now got my cunt sucked and kissed that too after being royally fucked by a younger man.

"Jeetu let me go and have bath and freshen up." I realized that we were fucking for the last almost one hour and half. The time now was 4.30 pm.

There was ample time for Ashok to return so I sighed in relief. I sat on the bed only to realize that I had a thick sticky fluid trickling out of my ravaged cunt. My legs were wobbly and I could not stand properly. It felt as though my hole was pulled apart and there was a gaping hole. Jeetu got up and lifted me in his arms and made way to the lower bathroom.

Here we were nude as Adam & Eve, walking about nude in my house, sprawled in a strangers arms. I was afraid that the maid would ring the bell, only to realize that I had asked her not to come today. Jeetu put his back to the door and pushed it open. He lowered me onto the floor and turned on the water shower. The cold water shower stung my skin but at the same time refreshed me.

"Seema, let me give you a good rub." Jeetu volunteered. He was also nude as was I.

"No Jeetu. I have already over crossed the height of cheating and if anyone comes in it will be bad." I tried to tell him.

"No one is going to come, Seema. Please you are tired. Let me help you.", I was tired and then gave up.

"Just for a little while," I relented.

He made me sit on the high bathroom stool and soaped my back. As his hands reached my shoulders, he massaged the tense muscles. It felt good and I let out a purred moan. He then came close behind me and I felt his penis growing up again.. It felt very sexy to be massaged by fingers on the shoulders and on the spine by a thick penis.

I reached back and tried to hold it. I felt it grow again. This was totally different from Ashok, which would fall to sleep once the action was over. Then the shower started with warm water and I felt totally relaxed. Jeetu's hands traveled all over my back and then gave special attention to my boobies. I felt his hand going down between my legs and I spread them to facilitate him.

His hands on my vagina, sliding up and down the slit, smoothly soapy gave me a great feeling and I relaxed onto his chest behind me and enjoying the penis poking into me. Jeetu was nibbling at my ears and was turning me on.

How was it possible that this penis was not going down at all? Would it be possible and would he try fucking me again? My questions were replied immediately. I felt Jeetu acknowledging me to get down from the stool. He made me stand holding the taps ahead of me and started to push my back down. I was surprised not knowing what he wanted. It was then that I realized that he had positioned himself behind me and was pointing his penis head at my dilated entry.

"Jeetu what are you doing?" I tried to move up, but he kept his hold on my shoulders. I liked the power he had on me. Ashok was a very accommodating fucker. But Jeetu was literally forcing himself on me. Was it force?

He pressed my lower back to adjust himself and then I felt the familiar bulb of his rod slipping into me. Then without any notice he pushed directly and fully embedded his entire length into me.

"Nooooo, oh god, it's paining. It's paining." I yelled holding tightly onto the taps. After just a few seconds he started pistoning me by pulling right out and them ramming fully inside. I felt like a poodle being fucked by a German Shepherd. But after a few rams, I was actually enjoying this fuck. I pushed back to his front rams and our moans filled the bathroom. Jeetu had held my slim waist in his strong hands and was continuously ramming me. This was the first time that I was being fucked from rear and I actually loved it.

Then Jeetu lifted my face and kissed me. I opened my mouth and allowed his tongue to enter as his penis was ravaging my pussy hole.

"I think I am in love with you, Seema" Jeetu said suddenly.

I froze. I had not expected him to say this. He continued;

"I don't know why but I must have fallen for you when I set my eyes on you. But when your snoopies massaged me, I had slipped much further. I want to make love to you every moment I get." He pleaded. Since my mouth was kissed shut. I pressed my cunt lips on his monster to silently reciprocate his emotions. I too, without any knowledge had given myself to him.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Impregnated by My Nephew by sansar - by Ramesh_Rocky - 22-11-2020, 03:42 AM