Adultery Impregnated by My Nephew by sansar
I could have removed it, but I don't know why I let it lie there. Suddenly I was aware of something moving beneath my fingers. I was inquisitive and then I realized that it was the huge baton in his pants coming to life. I did not have courage or the will to remove my hand. I let caution to wind and started feeling his baton by moving my fingers along the length over his pants.

I know that it was wrong, but my inner passion was taking over me. How much I wanted him to touch me, but I did not want to look like a slut. I felt his eyes on me but did not look up to him. What amazed me was that his penis was continuously growing. It was massive in size. I never knew when his arm went over my shoulder and pulled me towards him.

"Jeetu, this is wrong. I don't want to cheat Ashok. Oh my God! What am I doing?" with this I tried to pull back my hand. Jeetu immediately held my hand and pressed it onto his tool.

"Please Seema. Please don't leave it now. No one shall know. We don't have to tell anyone," he was actually pleading.

"But . . . . nothing more than this; you promise?" I relented not because of his pleas but because of my urgency. I was breathing heavily and my boobs were stiff.

"I promise," he said. "But please don't hold back. I was going mad for you since the time I set my eyes on you. After, today's incident, it was like a sign for me to have you."

As he was praising me, I did not realize what he was doing and then suddenly I felt my hands rested on hot skin. I was shocked when I realized that he had lowered his zip and stuffed my hand into his pants. I was now in direct contact with his monster.

It was hot and sweaty. I grabbed it and started to move my hand over the entire length. The length was fabulous and I was scared what it could do to a small cunt like mine. My tits were very taut and I let my hand reach up to my left boob. If Jeetu wanted to fondle me, I would have gladly let him. And that is exactly what happened.

I felt his arms across on my shoulder pulling me towards him. I rested my head on his shoulder as his hand slipped into my dress and grabbed my breast. His strong fingers mauled my tubular boobs and tweaked my nipples. I was losing control and I shifted my other hand to release his penis out of his pants. I pumped his prick like I saw him do in the morning. The only difference was that I was doing it with both hands.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Impregnated by My Nephew by sansar - by Ramesh_Rocky - 22-11-2020, 03:41 AM