Adultery Impregnated by My Nephew by sansar
"Kaki...." He started and I stopped him.

"Why are you calling me Kaki? You can call me by my name," I told him. "You are making me sound old."

"Sorry, Seema," he responded. "In fact I am feeling ashamed to tell you the reason."

"See there is no one here. We have complete privacy. Please tell me."

"Seema, I have a fond liking for . . .err, small breasts." He stuttered. I could feel my boobies feeling taut and poking at my bra. "In the morning, when I saw yours snoopies, I was amazed how beautiful they were. I have always loved your type of boobs. But . . ." he stopped.

"You loved my tiny breasts?" I stammered. "You actually loved my boobs?" I couldn't believe it.

"Yes, I am sorry but they are the best I have ever seen. I had many female friends having 34" & 36" breasts, but I never took a liking for them. In fact me and my sister are very close and she too has a 36" bust line and I have seen her change often. I was really turned on when I saw the most beautiful Snoopies in the world . . . and that too getting to feel them."

Was Jeetu really appreciating my small boobs? Did he plan to fondle them now? Was that the reason he chose the corner seats?

"You saw your sister's breasts? You mean she changed in front of you?" I sounded shocked. But I could not stop blushing and smiling.

"Oh yes! There is nothing wrong with that. We share the same room and were always fooling around. She is elder to me by 2 years and married two years ago." He replied frankly. "Her husband is abroad and comes home every 6-8 months. In fact they are having a problem starting a family and she was looking for a good gynecologist."

"I do know of one or two clinics here. We too wanted to start a family, and had visited them. But we have not succeeded till now after 5 years," I replied. This talk was turning me on and I had to shift my legs feeling the familiar wetness.

"Seema, I am sorry, but did you mind what happened in the morning?" he implored.

"No not at all. If you say that you made a mistake."

"Oh! . ." he expressed sadly and sunk back in his chair. I realized that we had lost track of the movie.

"Did I say something wrong, Jeetu?"

"No. It's OK." He replied halfheartedly, sounding sad.

"What did you want me to say, that I felt nice that you walked in? That pressing my boobs onto your chest was good?" I now had to be frank too.

He turned and looked at me. There was asking in his eyes.

"See Jeetu! I am married and I cannot say or do things which may create problems for you and me." I told him matter of fact. "But I must say that you have a huge instrument down there." I giggled.

I reached out for the cold drink and felt that Jeetu too was reaching out for the glass. Our hands met and subconsciously clasped each other. I did not know what to do and kept silent. None of us made an attempt to release our hands. I realized that slowly Jeetu was moving my hand towards him and then I felt him putting it on his thighs and leaving it there.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Impregnated by My Nephew by sansar - by Ramesh_Rocky - 22-11-2020, 03:41 AM