Adultery Impregnated by My Nephew by sansar
I removed them and found that the bra cup was still wet and a little sticky and the panty which had a fairy design on it, where the mouth of my vagina, had brownish stains. I now knew that he was also a player in the cat & mouse play. Something came to my mind and I decide to put it into effect later.

At about 8.30 am, Ashok came down ready to leave for his office. Jeetu too came to the table. There was a pregnant silence and Jeetu and I could not see eye to eye. We tried to act normal. Ashok reminded us about going out and the movie. The breakfast being over, Ashok left for his office after the usual pleasantries were exchanged. I cleared the table and went to change. Jeetu silently went to his room.

I decided to avoid revealing clothes and to wear a white salwar kameez (Indian dress with top & pajamas) adorned with pretty flowers in red, blue and green hues, with a colorful dupatta (shoulder dbang) when we went out. But I wanted to be adventurous and what I did was I wore the wet bra and the used panty, which Jeetu had sprayed his cum and left in the shower.

I came down and knocked on Jeetu's door, which opened immediately. He was dressed in jeans and a white, loose shirt. I told him I was ready and we could leave after closing the house. He helped me to close all windows & doors and we left.

Since the city was close by, we decided to take a 3 wheeler taxi or rickshaw and then walk around. We went to the main garden and walked around. Then we walked in the shopping mall close-by window shopping. By this time it was time for the afternoon movie and we headed there. I saw an elderly lady begging outside the hall and dropped a few coins into her bowl.

She looked at us and said "You make a wonderful couple. May God bless you." I tried to tell her that she got it wrong, when I felt Jeetu's hand on my shoulder and indicating that we should proceed.

Jeetu said that it was his treat and bought the tickets. We went in and he went to the refreshment counter and bought a big bucket of sweetened popcorn and only one big cup of aerated soft drink. I didn't ask him. There was a little time for the movie to start and we headed inside the hall before it darkened. We saw that there were just about 10 people in the huge hall and the usher led us to the last row and indicated towards the corner.

I looked at Jeetu and couldn't control a blush. I got goose pimples thinking about those college days and the action that followed, in such corners of theaters. I walked ahead and Jeetu followed. I sat on the corner seat and placed my popcorn bucket on my thighs. He placed the soft drink cup between us. It had only one drinking straw.

"Hey, just one straw?" I queried with him.

"Is it a problem? Then I will get another cup," he responded. "I thought we could share one."

"It's OK. We'll share," I said.

Immediately after that the lights dimmed and the advertisement trailers opened up, I started eating the popcorn. There was no one anywhere near us and we were in total privacy. I offered the bucket to Jeetu, who picked up a few. The movie started and I started to concentrate on the story, Jeetu too was looking ahead. Sometimes he reached for the bucket and picked up popcorn's.

Suddenly, I felt a fingers searching for something, just over my navel over my salwar. I froze and looked sideways. I realized that Jeetu had his eyes on the screen and had missed the popcorn bucket whilst putting his hand inside. I did nothing to stop his fingers, just over my pussy . When he realized that he had missed the mark and was touching me, he pulled his hand back immediately.

"What happened?" I asked in a hushed voice of mock surprise.

"I am sorry, I was picking up popcorn and missed the bucket," he hushed back in reply.

"Are you sure?" I asked him. He kept quiet.

"I wanted to ask you something. Would you mind if I ask you?" I asked Jeetu.

"Yes. Kaki. What's it?" he asked in a subdued & frightened voice.

"When you walked in the bathroom today morning, did you really not know that I was in there?" I asked trying to sound stern.

"No. Kaki, I swear. I was not aware that you were in the bath. Otherwise I would definitely not come in." he sounded very apologetic.

"Also when you bumped into me, you said 'Snoopy'. Why was that?" I inquired. He did not reply and sifted his eyes between his legs.

"Please tell me why you said that. You said it so spontaneously. Please tell me," I sounded imploring.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Impregnated by My Nephew by sansar - by Ramesh_Rocky - 22-11-2020, 03:41 AM