Adultery Impregnated by My Nephew by sansar
"I . . ., I am fine. Kaki, I mean Seema", he stuttered.

I crossed my thighs and he lost the view. After the meals, he helped me to take the plates inside and to clear the table. Good, he now knew that I was not wearing any underwear; he must have got a stiff stand which was creating problems in his shorts. I suggested that he watch TV in the sitting room and that I would join him after instructing the maid.

Soon after this our maid arrived. She was buxom too, in her mid thirties and I saw Jeetu's eyes following her. Now I wanted to tease him more. I called out to the maid.

"Bai, (the way we call maids in India), by any chance you have see my panty and bra I had kept in the bathroom." I purposely said in a loud voice.

I watched Jeetu through the corner of my eyes and saw that he was very nervous. He fidgeted whilst watching TV. He was frightened not being sure whether he would be caught and if caught, what would be the repercussions. I was enjoying the scene, hidden away from him.

"No, madam, I did not see it. Maybe you kept it for washing in the machine." The maid replied.

"Must be! I thought when I had my bath in the down bathroom, I had kept it there. But no problem I must have put them with the others." I said, loud enough for Jeetu to hear. I had decided to keep a fresh set of used panty and a bra to see if he would still use them. It was turning to be a huge turn-on for me to play the cat & mouse play.

I served gulab jamun (small brown round Indian sweet dish served in sugar caramel) as dessert and we watched the TV till late afternoon and then we went to our respective rooms. The evening went peacefully. When Ashok returned late in the evening, I had my top & knee length skirt on and we all sat in the hall and chit chatted.

"So Jeetu, how was your day? Hope you are refreshed now?" he asked Jeetu.

"Seema is a great cook and I enjoyed my lunch. I loved the dessert." he said looking straight in my eyes. I blushed, because I knew what he was hinting at.

What added to my blush was Ashok saying 'that my gulab jamuns were excellent'.

"I agree totally", Jeetu replied.

God this guy was a hard core tease and was getting back at me was my afternoon remarks to my Bai.

Then Ashok suggested that I should take Jeetu out on sightseeing or go for a movie to pass time, as he may not get time to see the place after he starts his project. Though I tried to give excuses, Ashok forced me to go out.

"Seemu, instead of remaining cooped up in the house, you now have company. So go out and enjoy. There are some good movies in town, which I insist you must see. You know that I cannot take you out often, but now that Jeetu is here, take advantage." He insisted.

So it was decided that we would go sightseeing in the morning and after lunch we would go for a movie. With that we retired to our rooms. That night, I initiated our sex session and surprised Ashok by climbing atop him. Before me was the virtual huge pole of Jeetu ramming into me, but reality was otherwise. I gushed my orgasm onto his prick, which by now was softening having deposited its load into me. We never used any protection as we had decided that nature should take its own course to start a family.

"Seemu, you seem to be in frisky mood today. What happened?" Ashok queried after seeing my excited role.

"Oh, nothing. I am just myself. Why do you ask?" I asked. I was scared that he should find me unusual in me today?

"I am sure that a young man in the house must be exciting you?" he teased. How true were his words? I could not help but blush.

"Stop saying such things'" I said in mock anger.

"Well you are young and so is he. Don't worry. Its nature at work"; with that he hugged me and kissed me on my boobies and we slept like that without a shred of clothes on us. What was he hinting at? Or was he just joking?

The next day was to be the most ground breaking day in my life. I usually got up much earlier to Ashok and went down to prepare his breakfast. After preparing breakfast, I would have my bath to freshen up for the day. I did not use our upper bathroom because it was a morning ritual for Ashok to take the morning newspaper, which I took up for him with his bed tea, and enter the bathroom and exit it after about 45 minutes to an hour after going to the loo, shaving and having his bath.

I would carry my change of clothes down and use the lower bathroom. I would get refreshed feeling the warm water course down my nude body. By the time Ashok had his bath, I would finish my bath, change and even set the breakfast for him, because it would take him another 30 minutes to change and come down. So I had about an hour and a half to myself.

That day too, after I took the newspapers and the bed tea to Ashok, I took my clothes change and went down to the bathroom. The bathroom was not very spacious but was more rectangular. I pulled the small slide latch of the bathroom door and removed my clothes in preparation of a shower. I saw the clothes hooks and remembered the Jeetu violating my undies and bra. It turned me on. I released the shower and the warm water coursed down my body. I had left my hair and the water coursed through them. I soaped my hair and washed my boobies. I imagined that it were Jeetu's hands that were fondling me as I snaked one hand down to my pussy lips.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Impregnated by My Nephew by sansar - by Ramesh_Rocky - 22-11-2020, 03:41 AM