Poll: What excites you most -When someone sees or touches your wife, if so where?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
See - boobs
21.29%
53 21.29%
See - butt
15.26%
38 15.26%
See - pussy or full nude
13.25%
33 13.25%
Touches boobs
20.08%
50 20.08%
Touches butt
19.68%
49 19.68%
Touches pussy
10.44%
26 10.44%
Total 249 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Small joys for open minded husbands
(07-11-2020, 07:56 AM)vatsayana2.0 Wrote: Me and my wife have did lot of naughty things together. I like to exhibit her gorgeous body to others and catch their "WOW" expression.  My mom also loves to do just kinky acts. Let me share one kink we did recently.

I brought few low neck tops for my wife to wear it on Pubs, parties and exhibit. My wife was trying those. She was wearing something like this.

[Image: 51j-VY9-Vf-Hd-L-AC-UX385.jpg]
online dice roller multiplayer

That was extreme low neck. Just it covered her nipples. I got rock hard and started to discuss how it would be of others saw her in this attire. At that time we heard a knock at our main door. There were two young teen boys from my neighbor hood. In that one boy was holding a plate with cake and chocolates. I guess he must birthday boy. I was about to open the door but suddenly a wild thought came to my mind. I ran to my wife and told her the scene. She also got excited and told me to invite the boys inside the home. I opened the door and greeted those boys inside. Within seconds my wife came from kitchen with two glasses of juices. Damn then only I noticed she had removed her boxer and was wearing a transparent panty. Fuck with that boob bursting low neck tank top and panty she looked a high class slut. Those boys got shocked seeing such a sight. My wife gave them juices and sat next to them. She was talking very casually with them about their studies and birthday celebrations. Those boys were just numb seeing her gorgeous assets. After few minutes they left. I got rock hard and fucked her in there itself. Those teen boys have got best birthday present from my wife.

I wish your wife should have hugged the birthday boy and wished him. That would have surely made his day the most memorable  birthday of his life
[+] 2 users Like bicks's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Small joys for open minded husbands - by magu - 01-10-2020, 12:30 AM
RE: Small joys for open minded husbands - by magu - 01-10-2020, 12:35 AM
RE: Small joys for open minded husbands - by magu - 06-11-2020, 12:59 AM
RE: Small joys for open minded husbands - by bicks - 18-11-2020, 03:34 PM
RE: Small joys for open minded husbands - by zta - 07-07-2022, 11:52 AM