Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter
Chapter - 33

All the boys were taken to a big hut, were they was given black towel like cloth decorated to wear. One of the tribal guy showed them how to wear the cloth. They all got changed to their new dress. They were ready to go outside the tent , when chaami came inside to meet them.

Chaami - hello kids, how is it going... Wow you all look good in this dress.. Thanks for coming here...we have arranged the food outside, please be comfortable.

After that chaami called Rahim and Anand to a corner to talk with them. Vishnu also followed them. Chaami then spoke to them softly, without getting anybody's attention.

Chaami - So..how do you feel...is everything going according to your plan.
Rahim - oh yeah... Thanks chaami for making this happen...
Chaami - even if you haven't told me , if you had come

here; I would have made you wear this dress....especially your teacher

Anand - Why?
Chaami - oh she is so beautiful, I'm also waiting to see her in our dress..she has the perfect body.....
Rahim - What would be she wearing?
Chaami - he he...she would be wearing the same cloth our women was wearing...
Anand - that means, she will take off her blouse and bra
Chaami - I have asked, the ladies to make sure and persuade her to wear our tribal cloth only....that means she will remove all the clothes she is wearing now...
Rahim - that means bra too....
Chaami - yeah everything including her bra and panty too...she should be completely naked underneath the waist and top cloth she will be wearing...
Rahim - oh fuck....I want to see her that way...it will be too hot
Chaami - I'm also waiting for it..by the way..who is this

Rahim - oh this is our friend Vishnu... He also knows about our secret....
Chaami - oh so you are also want to see her..huh.?
Vishnu - I have already seen her...
Chaami - wow how?
Rahim - yeah this fucker has already seen her breast and nipples
Chaami - wow...
Vishnu - yeah ..her nipples are pink and it was so hard at that time
Anand - its because , she is breastfeeding, milking women have swollen nipples..
Rahim - if that is the case, I'm sure , those two milking nipples will be sticking out through that thin material of cloth
Anand- it will be a treat to watch...
Chaami - oh so she has milk in those cute breasts?...wow..then I wanted to see those melons....wow....

They all went outside, and joined the celebration. Students started having the traditional food items

prepared for them. All the students were waiting for devika to come outside. They all wanted to see their favorite teacher in the exposing tribal dress.

After 5 more minutes, they saw couple of women coming outside the hut. And all the women who were outside, went near the hut and started singing a focal song. They all are ready and was singing to welcome devika to step outside.

And in the next moment, two women on either side, holding devika's hand stepped outside. Devika was in the middle and was guided by these to local women to step outside the hut.

Devika was looking extremely sexy in her new attire. She was very shy to come outside in this exposed condition. All the students stopped eating their food and looked at devika in absolute disbelief. The moment devika stepped outside, all the celebration started. Women and men were singing and dancing. They had set fire in the middle and
every was dancing surrounding it. Devika was guided towards the centre and all the students was in utter shock.

Devika was wearing the same dress that other women are wearing. Devika has tied a white towel like on her waist, it was tucked in, on the centre below her navel. There are two separate piece of cloth. One is tied at the waist and the other one is covering her breasts. The top cloth is just worn like sari pallu over her shoulder. It is a thin material , unlike the one she is wearing on the bottom.

The top cloth is secured by a string tied at the waist, so it won't drift away while she is walking, exposing those lovely pair of breasts to prying eyes. Even though the top cloth is thin material, but its not transparent and nor does it show any shades of her aerola. But her nursing nipples were sticking out through the material. Everyone could easily spot her nipples as it was hard and poking out.

Her bottom cloth was reaching above her knees, exposing some part of her milky smooth thighs. As she was not wearing any panty inside, the curve of her ass was very prominent. No one thought, that she was having such a sexy round inviting ass. Usually, through the sari her ass never looked this prominent and curvy. But now, there is hindrance from sari, petticoat and panty. It is just a small piece of cloth wrapped around her ass.

Everyone wanted to go there, and lift her skirt from behind and palm those perfect ass globes.

Devika was guided towards the centre and all the tribal woman started to dance around her. She stood there, embarrassed and shyly in front of her own students. She thought everyone is innocent, and no one will care about her appearance. She wore the dress, because she doesn't want to disrespect their tradition. And on top of it everyone was wearing the same dress.

She folded her hand in front of her chest, to cover the shape of her breast and protruding nipples from everyone.

Rahim - look at this man...are you guys watching this
Anand - I'm not missing anything
Vishnu - Can u see those nipples sticking out, that's what I was talking about..
Rahim - yeah man its really hard, I really want to suck those nipples and drink all the milk from it....
Vishnu - its mesmerising
Anand - did you guys see her ass....I never thought it was this big and round...look at its shape man...ohhh...its so curvy..
Rahim - yeah..the whole shape can be seen, see the way it sways while she walking
Vishnu - even the shape of her ass crack is visible...
Rahim - yeah, its because she is not wearing any panty underneath.

The old ugly chaami came to them

Chaami - Are you guys enjoying the evening....
Rahim - Thanks chaami for this
Chaami - haha, thank you guys for bringing such a beautiful lady....she is the sexiest item I have ever seen...so beautiful....
Rahim - so what is the next program...
Chaami - there will be dance and singing for some time and you can eat food, and last there is some traditional rituals....later you could go.
Rahim - OK
Chaami - now let's just celebrate...

Saying that, chaami pulled them to join the dance. All the students joined the tribal dance. And the all the women asked devika to join with the dance.

With so much persuasion, devika at last agreed and joined with women in the dance. The moment she started dancing with the ladies, all the students was awestruck and stood there, with their mouth open. Devika's breasts was bouncing heavily with her each step. It was shaking hugely.

Even though it looked like her breast might come out of the thin material she was wearing, but it never happened.

Students were trying to ogle through the open side of her cloth, to see her beautiful breast. They were lucky to see some portion of her milky side portion of her left breast, but not lucky enough to see the whole breast nor her pink pointy nipples.

They danced like that for 30 mins, and after that chaami invited everyone to have dinner. Everyone one was rushing to find place to seat near devika while having food. But Vishnu was the lucky person to get the chance. Rahim and Anand was again little disappointed.

Vishnu wanted to become more bolder with devika and tried to initiate conversation pushing his luck.

Vishnu - so are you enjoying ma'am
Devika - you don't know, Vishnu how embarrassed I'm feeling sitting here like this in front my students... If my husband sees me like this..he will faint.
Vishnu - why are you feeling embarassed, you are not

Showing anything...
Devika - but Vishnu ...still its very revealing.... I'm feeling very exposed...
Vishnu - but you were more exposed in front of me today evening
Devika - vishnuuu....now don't talk about it...be a good boy..
Vishnu - I thought I would be lucky again to see it once again, when you were dancing
Devika - see what?

Vishnu directed with his eyes to her breast and smiled at her.

Devika - cheee....don't become naughty, remember you are my little brother... So don't talk to me like that...
Vishnu - so is it Ok, for the little brother to see the sisters breast....
Devika - omg Vishnu..you are getting really bold....it was accidental isn't it?.. And you should not keep it in you mind ...delete it from your memory.....its seems like after getting back to the school, immediately I have to start the counselling session with you.....
Vishnu - haha../.I don't keep anything on my mind... I was just kidding...
Devika - I know...you are a good innocent boy.

They all finished their food and was about to go for changing their dress, when chaami came and announced

Chaami - wait wait... There is one more program...actually it is the core of our festival....
Devika - what is it chaami?
Chaami - we have a prayer offering ritual and getting blessing from our tribal god....it won't take much time..
Devika - we are getting late...chaami
Chaami - its a small function madam...
Devika - alright we will stay...we don't want to be the spoilsport here..he he.../
Chaami - OK ....but the students cannot come
Devika - why?
Chaami - because as per our tradition, only elder people can offer the prayers to our god...

Devika - oh is it? So what we will do?
Chaami - your students can go back to the resort...but you can attend it...please ma'am.... There will be women also...you don't have to worry anything.....after the prayers, we only will take you to the resort..

Now again all the the women started persuading devika with their love, and last devika had to agree to it.

Rahim - why bro..we can't attend it ...
Vishnu - I don't know bro....
Anand - and its not safe to leave her alone with them....
Rahim - we will tell them that we will wait here , until the prayer session gets over...
Anand - yeah bro, then she will be impressed by us...we can be more closer to her

Rahim spoke out

Rahim - Actually, ma'am let other students leave. Me Vishnu and Anand will wait here , until the prayer blessing

gets over.

Devika - yeah..I think that will be great.....
Chaami - yeah that also is fine....OK then let's not waste time , we can start our prayer ceremony.....

Chaami asked his people to make everything ready. Meanwhile devika addressed the students, and asked them to change their dress and leave back to the resort. All other except the trio, half heartedly left the place, ogling devika for one last time.

After a while, chaami came and told devika everything is ready and asked the women there to guide devika inside. They have a small temple there, and women took devika inside.

After devika was gone, chaami spoke to rahim

Chaami - So you guys please wait here...
Rahim - hey chaami, what is this all about ../what is this prayer and all?
Chaami - its a small yearly tradition of ours...it won't take much time...
Rahim - Are you sure, that you don't have any other intention
Chaami - what other intention, there will be women and everyone present there....and what intention old man like me can have....
Rahim - hmm OK...
Chaami - so As our agreement, I have made her dress like one of us....so please give me the rest of the money that we agreed.

Rahim took out the remaining 4000 and gave it to chaami thanking him

Chaami : so guys wait here...

Saying that chaami along with other elder men and women went inside the temple. Once everyone was inside, they closed the door of the old temple; leaving all the younger people outside.

Rahim , Vishnu and Anand went inside the hut and changed into their original clothes. They could here some sound of bells inside and the sound of people chanting.

After changing the dress, they came outside and lighted a cigarette and started smoking. After may be ten minutes, they heard the temple door opening and they saw people coming outside.

They thought the prayer session is over and they could return now. But they were wrong, the temple door again got closed after leaving some people outside.. They didn't understand what is happening. Devika ma'am did not come outside.

After a moment only they realised that all those who came outside was males. All the males, except chaami came outside and started walking to their huts.

Rahim, Anand and Vishnu looked at each other without understand anything.

They overheard some of the tribals walking past them. They were saying,

Tribal 1 - oh..we should have allowed to stay inside
Tribal 2 - Yeah I desperately wanted to see that..but what to do...we can't protest against Chaami isn't it?
Tribal 1 - anyway chaami is going to be a lucky bastard....
Tribal 2 - I think chaami had preplanned everything
Tribal 1 - who knows...anyway today is chaami is day....
Tribal 2 - but I still can't believe she agreed to do this....
Tribal - I think chaami knows how to persuade someone with loosing their trust
Tribal 2 - that's true.....
Tribal 1 - Anyways she is so beautiful...I haven't seen a women like this...did you notice her breasts bouncing.
Tribal 2 - I liked her ass more, it was so round...
Tribal 1 - And I want to chew those protruding nipples....

Rahim, Vishnu and Anand did not understand what is happening inside. They looked at each other in confusion. They tried to ask couple of tribes who came from the temple about what is happening inside.But they just replied its a usual blessing receiving from our god. They didn't say anything else.

They are very anxious and their heart started pounding in anticaption what is happening inside. Time moved very slowly and it took another 30 minutes for the temple door to get opened.

They looked without blinking their eyes towards the temple searching devika. Couple of ladies came out smiling from inside.

And at last devika ma'am came outside with some elder ladies. All the elder ladies was smiling and saying something to her. But devika's face looked flushed and it was red like an apple. She was looking to the ground in shyness and was not looking on anyone's face. Devika with the group of women walked fastly to one of the huts, to change back to her normal dress.

Still Rahim and other 2 are got getting anything. They had lot of questions, why devika ma'ams face looked so flushed and red. ?
Why she shying and blushing so much, and was not looking to anyone's face?

They stood there pondering upon these questions, when they at last noticed chaami coming out of the temple. He had a wide grin on his face and was walking towards them. Chaami was holding something in his hands. He slowly reached them.

Rahim noticed, he was carrying a coconut shell his hand . As chaami reached near them, he smiled at them and offered the coconut shell to them and asked to have it.

Chaami - Hello , did you guys had to wait for too long..I'm sorry now we are done.....please have this.

And extended the coconut shell

Rahim - What is this chaami?
Chaami - it is " prasad" from the prayer offerings. You can consume it.

They noticed that there is some white liquid in the coconut shell. Rahim first took it and had a sip followed by Vishnu and Anand. All the time chaami was smiling continuingly at them. Atlast when they finished, chaami asked them.

Chaami - How was the "prasad"?
Rahim - it tastes really good...
Anand - best thing I have ever had
Vishnu - Good..what is it actually?

Chaami - HAHA ....U JUST DRANK YOUR TEACHER'S MILK , MILKED FROM HER LOVELY BREASTS...haha.....
Chaami - Thank you guys for making this happen. I just saw the most beautiful women in the purest form...
=============

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM