Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter

Chapter – 29

It was 4:30 pm, the students all freshened up and was taking rest after a heavy tough day. Anand came to their tent after getting fresh. His friends were waiting to for him to talk about that small incident inside the cave with devika.

Rahim – Fucker, What did you do to my devika inside the cave?
Anand – Hhahah.....
Vishnu – What happened bro tell?
Anand – Bro..i didn’t do it purposely...it all happened because bastard stamped on me.
Rahim – So what if i stamped you...you could have just fallen down...why you have to hold on her for falling down...
Anand – Hhahah..it was reflex action..bro
Rahim- I was standing behind you...you could have held me before falling.
Anand- I was falling forward and you were standing behind me...how do you expect me to hold you..
Rahim – noooo!...i don’t want to hear you..if it was me instead of you..the moment i realise, im gonna fall down, i would have turned back and could have held you....rather than taking advantage of the situation and enjoying poor devika ma’am ..

Hearing Rahim’s silly fight, Vishnu couldn’t help, but to laugh...

Vishnu – hahaha...that is hilarious.....
Anand – Fuck you bro....look ..who is speaking...if it was you in my position, im sure you would have held her soft boobs, instead of waist.....hahah....
Rahim – Hey, wait..how do you know...that her boobs are soft....so that means...you touched her there..right..?
Anand – no...I was just saying.....you fucking speaking like, as if you are her boyfriend.....
Vishnu – hey guys ....calm down..relax...everyone would have done the same in that situation....now chill.......
Anand - Yeah...relax rahim...
Vishnu – bro...but still....how do you know her boobs are soft...did accidently by any chance touch her there......you know...im not jealous or something...but you know....uh..umm just curious...
Anand – Fuck you....now you started....what the fuck wrong with you guys....i cant understand....plsss....

There was a little silence for some time, they looked at each other and smiled..

Rahim – Ok....Ok..Ok...uhh..uh...still..where did you touch her?

Both Anand nd Vishnu broke into laugh...

Rahim – What?....Dont you want to know Vishnu?

Vishnu –Yeah... Yeah.....
Anand – Ok..i held her waist..yeah....it was really good....it was super soft.....And even on of my finger..went into her deep navel for a moment...wwow..ohh....thinking about that itself making me hard....ooh..
Vishnu – Fuck..did you touch her navel....oh thats great...we havnt even seen her navel ever...she always covers it.....
Rahim – That’s why she squealed a little....
Anand – Her skin was so warm and soft........
Vishnu – Lucky bastard....

Saying that both of hi friend, playfully hit him.......

Vishnu – So..alright... What is activity for rest of the evening?
Anand – Now we don’t have any activities.....after sometime we will have evening tea... and rest of the day is free....
Rahim – In that case, we will spend time speaking with her.....
Vishnu – btw....where is devika ma’am...is she there in her tent?

Anand – While i was coming after my shower, she was in the hotel reception speaking with the guide.....Oh fuck....the water stopped in between, while i was bathing... i was kind of standing there soaping...then sudden water went off......
Rahim – Oh.yeah..while you were in shower...one of the hotel employee came and told, that the water supply pipe towards hotel was broken....and they do not know, when it is going to be repaired.....
Anand – Oh thats fucking bad news... how are we going to do things....there is one more day left in the trip...
Vishnu – I think they will arrange, some other source...but it might take time...

Anand – Hmm... Hmm.....Ok im so tired...im gonna sleep for some time...wake me up for the tea...
Rahim – Ok..even we will take a nap....it was so tiring day.....

Saying that they all went for a quick nap before the evening tea at 5:30.

Chapter – 30

He hugged her so tightly, enjoying the warmth of her body. Her body spread exotic fragrance to the air. He slowly, removed the fallen hair from her shoulder and neck; brought his face near to her neck and gave soft kiss. He then inhaled her aromatic body fragrance to the deepest, which made him crazy.
He again started to kiss her neck, which made her breath harder. She enjoyed his soft kiss on her sensitive neck. Devika squirmed with pleasure, She took out her left hand supported his head, so he will never stop kissing her.
Anand took her face in his hands, and looked lovingly to her hypnotising eyes. Her eyes conveyed that she is fully submitted to him and pleaded him to take her to the peak of absolute pleasure.

Anand gave a small smile, and proceeded to kiss her forehead; she closed her eyes. He still holding her delicate face in his hand gave light kiss to her closed eyelids. She opened her eyes and gave loving smile to anand.

Anand brought his face down and gave a loving soft bite to her nose. Devika responded by saying “ouch” and gave playfull hit on his chest.

Anand – “Can i kiss you”

Devika closed her eyes, moved closer to him, put her hands around him and with her right hand pulled his face closer to her; expecting to meet his lips. And their lips met. Anand was waiting for this moment from day, he saw her in the school. He wants to enjoy this momen to the fullest. He doesn’t this to end. He planted soft, nervous kiss on her lips. He gave couple of soft kisses.

Using his left hand, he supported the back of her neck and his right slowly brushed its way down along her smooth hand. And he held her bare waist, through the open end of the saree. Anand parted his lips and took her lower lip and kissed passionately. Devika also corporated by willingfully allowing him to do whatever he wanted. Anand chewed her lips one by one, by enjoying her taste. Their kiss became more passionate and rough, his right hand started squeezing her bare waist roughly. He enjoyed the smoothness of bare stomach, squeezed it tightly.

They continued kissing, exploring each other’s lips for another 5 minutes. And when they parted the faces, they were breathing very heavily. Anand looked in her eyes and gave a wide smile. She blushed immensely and looked down. He lifted her chin, with his fingers and looked at her and smiled. This time she smiled back.

Anand dropped his eyes to her heaving soft lactating breasts, and got mesmerised by its shape. He then looked at Devika, and gave grin. Devika understood, what he is thinking, And naturally got blushed and crossed her hands over her breast to cover it from the prying eyes of Anand.

Anand – “ Can i see those please”

Devika was blushing and replied “ No...you cant”

Anand – Please.....
Devika – Nooo

Anand didn’t wait for her concent, he touched her nose with his index finger and slowly slided to her lips. Devika gave a playfull bite on his fingers and laughed like a innocent child. Anand again touched her lips, and took her lower lip between his thumb and index finger to squeeze it.

He then proceeded his finger to move down to her neck, making her tickled. Slowly the finger was from her neck to her upper chest. Using his finger tip, he pulled out the mangalsutra outside from her saree. He then tucked his finger inside the edge of her saree at from her upper chest and traced it along to her shoulder were it was securely pinned.

All this time, devika had kept her eyes closed, nervous, shivering at his each touch and anticipating anxiously, on what he was about to do.

Anand opened the pin which secured her sari, and slowly took it from her shoulder. He had full erection, thinking about what he is going to see. He started sweating, he couldn’t believe that he is going to see her breasts. The beautiful breast of the heavenly angel of his dreams.

He took out the sari in his fingers and slowly peeled it off from her chest, dropping it to the ground. Devika was breathing heavily, her beautiful white breast was heaving with her breath.

Anand dropped his gaze to her breast, his eyes got widened. He can see see her cleavage and her upper soft portion of her. He dropped his hands to her waist and held it from both the side and gave a squeeze, which made devika squirm with pleasure.

He then bend down a little and brought his face down to her breast and kissed the upper portion of her breast, outside the blouse. He then kissed the starting point of her deep valley. He kept the nose on her cleavage and inhaled her smell. He again kissed soft upper breast. She was sweating a liitle, he took out his tongue and licked her cleavage tasting her sweat. Devika pushed out her chest wide and held is head firmly.

Anand then brought his hand forward, and held her blouse from top, and poised to open the blouse hooks. His knuckles were resting on her upper soft cushion, while he was trying to open the first top hook. He opened the first hook, after some fumbling and proceed to next.

He is able to see more cleavage now, this time he opened the second hook more easily. There are 2 more hooks, to see her breast in just a bra. He started opening the 3rd hook.

Devika – Vishnu......
Devika – Vishnu...

He can hear, devika feebly calling Vishnu. But he continued with his gesture. Now he opened the third hook, and he can see her most of deep valley between those lovely breasts. And some portion of her white bra also can be seen....With trembling hands, he proceeded to next hook.

Devika – Vishnu can you please come out.
Anand – Hm...
Devika – Vishnu.....

Anand replied “ What happened ma’am?..this is anand” Saying that he opened the fourth hook of her blouse.

He felt, devika holding his shoulder and shaking him. He caught the loose end of her blouse and started to part it. This time devika shook his shoulder more harder. He can see for of her breast covered in white bra. Again he shaken by her more harder.

Before opening her blouse fully, he looked at devika and asked “ what..what happened ma’am”

Devika replied “ Fuck you..ass hole”
Anand – What ?..What did you just say ma’am?
Devika – I said fuck you bastard....hahahahahahaha
Anand – What?!!!!
Devika – Hhahahaahahaha...fuck you...bro...

Anand got stunned and looked at her face, not understanding what is happening. He saw devika laughing like a mad woman. Anand looked at her twitching hiss eyes.

Slowly, the beautiful woman who was laughing infront of him changed to a ugly man like face..

Anand – Oh fuck...

Slowly he recognised the owner of this ugly face is her friend Rahim. He was laughing like a mad man.

Rahim – Get up fucker....who is your ma’am...haha..

Anand opened his completely to see his friend infront of him. It took him little time to understand, that this was fucking dream, And he cursed himself.

Anand – Oh fuck....what you want fucker..i was sleeping bastard..
Rahim – Hey listen...Vishnu is not here...
Anand – So what..where is he.....?
Rahim – I don’t know...i was in sleep and i heard someone calling him, but by the time i woke up, he is not here..
Anand – So what, he might have gone to washroom or something......go fuck sleep for sometime...what time is it?
Rahim – Hey dumbo...listen..i heard some girl calling him.....and uh .uh..i thought it was the voice of devika ma’am
Anand – What?...how could it be devika ma’am?...are you mad...

Then only he realised, in his dream, also he heard devika calling vishnu’s name.

Rahim – i went out and looked, he was nowhere to be seen and so does devika ma’am.

Anand – What the hell..where did they both go?

Anand got up to his feets, in disbelief

Rahim – I don’t fucking know...only thing i know is both of them are not here....and i heard devika ma’am calling his name....

To be continued..............
========

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:22 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:23 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:24 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:24 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:25 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:25 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:26 AM