Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter
Chapter- 14

Next morning they were super excited to go to class, as they knew that today they would be able to meet Devika. As usual Anand had a round of masturbation, but this time he played himself creating evil thoughts about innocent devika. He is the only one, who has met her among his friends.

Today they were the earliest to reach the school, they reached the class before everyone. They thought that they would get enough time to have a look at Devika. After keeping their bags in respective seats, they went outside for the hunt. They checked everywhere to see whether she has arrived or not. They spent good half an hour waiting for their dream teacher to arrive, but to their utter dismay the first bell rang at 9:25 forcing them to retreat back to their classes. Again their search went in vain and they need to wait more.

That day Devika arrived just few minutes to 9:30 after the bell rang. She swiftly walked to her allotted room, kept her bag secured, and drank some hot water from her bottle.

The bell for commencing the day rang, followed by prayer and pledge through the mic. She checked her schedule for the day after morning ceremonies. It read, first hour she is free, followed by class in 10th grade , then the break. After the break, she has to go to 12th grade and last hour is scheduled for a meeting with Rahim, Anand and Vishnu.
She was relieved to see that she got a free hour first ,so she can prepare for the day. Devika was going through her notes, when she heard a knock on the door. The door opened and loud mouthed Ganapati came inside with a cup of tea.
Ganapati- Good morning, madam..how are you friend.

Devika smiled at him and replied
Devika- good morning ganapati ji, I'm good and how about you?
Ganapati- I was not feeling good until now, but after seeing my friend here, it all changed and now I'm feeling absolutely good haha..
Devika- why suddenly you are fine after seeing me.
Ganapati started his nonsense " How can I not feel good, when I got the most beautiful friend in the earth..haha"
Devika blushing little " Ganapati ji did you start again"
Ganapati- No madam, I'm telling the truth..you are indeed the most beautiful woman I have ever scene.
Devika- listen Ganapati ji ..I don't like you talking to me like this..if you continue talking like this..I don't want to be a friend with you.

Ganapati frowning- No madam, I'm sorry..I didn't mean to hurt you ..I was just telling the truth..sorry sorry..don't say that I'm not your friend.. I have told everyone here that you are my friend.. Now everyone will tease me..sorry sorry...
Devika laughed at Ganapati's innocence and replied

Devika- ohh..you are so innocent Ganapati ji..OK i will be your friend.. But on a condition...no more non sense talking to me..be carefull talking with me..is it ok?
Ganapati- yes I promise.. Now I will not again say you are beautiful.. OK.
Devika again just laughed at his loose talks
Ganapati- btw did you meet the trio?
Devika- which trio?
Ganapati- Rahim, Anand and Vishnu
Devika- No I didn't meet..why?
Ganapati- No..from yesterday itself they were looking for you...couple of time they asked me about you.
Devika- no I didn't meet them. But why do they have to look for me.
Ganapati- may be like me, they also might have found you beautiful..
Devika- Ganapati ji again?
Ganapati- No No ...That's what they asked me about you?
Devika- What did they ask about me?
Ganapati- They asked, did I meet you?..How are you looking ?and..and.......
Devika- And what tell Ganapati ji

Ganapati laughed and without thinking what he is telling said " And they also asked, how big is your assets..haha" he grinned widely saying that.
Devikas face became red and she shot back " Do you know, what are you talking Ganapati.. How can you say this to me? Do you know ..one complaint ..your are done with is job...

Ganapati shivered with her sudden tone change
Ganapati pleaded " Madam I'm sorry, but that's what they asked about you...what can I do about this...I just told as a friend.. What did they ask me...sorry madam"
Devika calmed down and realised, Ganapati is innocent and do not have evil thoughts, because he is dumb he just talked without thinking.
Ganapati- And I warned them, do not talk like this, that you are their teacher and respect must be given....but they the worst brats in this school..we cannot turn them good.

Devika fully relaxed, got her composure back and calmly said " I'm sorry that i shouted at you, I just got shocked thinking how can kids talk about teacher like that and I lost my control...I'm sorry Ganapati ji..
Ganapati- that's OK.. its nothing new to me , everyday everyone shouts at me saying I'm a dumbo...
Devika- eey you are not like that, you are good at heart...
Ganapati- you are the first one to tell me that....but you should be very careful dealing with those kids, they are too bad and we cannot predict what they are upto..
Devika- its ok ..I can take care of them..its my duty to bring them good and I'm sure they would be good when they pass out from this institution.
Ganapati- OK I gotta go my friend, I came to give you tea..here it is ..I have to serve others also.

Taking the cup from Ganapati
Devika- thank you...Oh its black tea...
Ganapati- Yeah here it is black tea..and you will be getting one in evening also...why ? ..don't you like black tea?
Devika- hey its fine, I just asked
Ganapati- Alright friend, let me leave will see you later
Devika- OK see you ganapati ji
Ganapati turned back and walked to open the door. On halfway, he suddenly stopped, turned and with wide smile told devika
Ganapati- Otherwise I got an idea..
Devika- what is it ji?
Ganapati- if you really want to have tea..you can do it yourself
Devika without getting any clue asked back " what are you talking about, how can i make tea here, you got a tea maker or what?
Ganapati laughed again " yeah, you just need to use your own milk...you are breastfeeding, so you must be having plenty of milk with you...why can't you just squeeze some to the cup...then tea is ready for you....see ganapati got solution for everything and still these guys tell I'm stupid..haha"

Devika was shocked, hearing what this guy has just said. She thought how can he speak like this to woman.She was numb for sometime and spoke after a moment. She understood, there is no point in shouting at Ganapati. Because, to understand he needs at least a small bit of sense. So she chose to avoid him.
Devika with low voice said " OK , you have served tea, now you can leave ...I have plenty of other works to do"
Ganapati getting worried asked " did I tell anything wrong, I was just giving you an idea for the problem "

Devika again stressed calmly " you can leave please "
Ganapati in a confused state left the room.

Chapter- 15

Clear frustration can be seen from the faces of 3 kids, as they were unable to see Devika so far. They were trying to meet her, but somehow they were denied. They knew eventually she will come to the class for taking session, but they are impatient and cannot refrain their curiosity.

The bell rang for the first break, immediately Rahim got up and started to set off. But Anand reminded him about the maths problem they have to finish for the next hour.
Rahim- Oh shit, yeah we have to do that..I totally forgot that...yesterday sir was saying he will be checking mine first...

Vishnu- Anyway we would be able to meet her soon..so don't worry dude
Anand- yeah
Saying that they settled down to do the problem, and they spend next 5 minutes copying the answer from one of their friends. Bell again rang, reminding that the break is over. Instead of maths sir, it was their class teacher who entered the class.
Rajesh- Hello students, I came to announce about a change in the time table....instead of maths in the next hour, it is changed to a new subject psychology. And maths is shifted to the afternoon session. OK...

When they heard psychology as their next hour, the whole class got thrilled and excited to meet their new teacher. Rahim, Anand and Vishnu are equally delighted and were over the moon. They looked at each other and smiled.
Rajesh- OK and this subject will be taken by a new teacher. Her name is Devika. She is new to teaching, so better you all be nice to her. Now I will go and call her_ please remain silent.

Saying that Rajesh went outside the classroom and few minutes later arrived Devika.
The whole class was equally mesmerized by her beauty upon arrival. Rahim's mouth was wide open in disbelief, Vishnu skipped a heartbeat and Anand could not even blink his eyes trying not to miss and capture all her beauty.
Devika entered the classroom with a dashing smile and greeted the whole class. She was wearing a white green bordered saree with design in it and a matching green blouse. She was indeed a beauty in that attire, her whole curves were so enchanting and inviting.

Devika- Good morning class, My name is Devika and I will be your teacher for psychology classes. How are you all?

Her question was unanswered, as still everyone in the class are not back into their senses. Rahim was checking her from head to toe, appreciating every inch of her body.
Devika smiled and had to repeat her question once again.
Devika- Hellooo...I asked how are you all??

With that they came back to reality and greeted their teacher back. But still some of them are in trance, stranded in her heavenly charmness.
Devika- so I will have couple of classes weekly with you and it will be more motivational classes and if you are having any problem of any kind , I would be there to help you. You can approach me personally.

Devika- First I want know you kids..so i want everyone, one by one stand up and tell their name..ok let's start from here.
She pointed to her left side, and each student got up and introduced themselves. And she greeted each one with her friendly smile. But Rahim, Anand, Vishnu was still not aware what was going on the class, they had their gaze fixed at Devika and shutting down all their other senses.

Devika- OK next..
Devika- Hellooo ..you are the next..please stand up and introduce
Still not getting any response, she smiled and walked towards the back of the class and stopped at near Rahim, who was sitting there numb. Whole class turned back to see what was going on. Devika knocked on his table and said " hello gentleman, are you sleeping with your eyes open. Please tell your name"
Rahim woke up from his wild imaginations, stood up , not knowing what he was asked to do.
Rahim- What madam?
Trying very hard to fix his eyes on her face itself. The whole class burst into laugh, hearing Rahims response.
Devika with a smile answered " so you were not listening at all, were you day dreaming, the students were introducing themselves and you don't have any clue what is happening here isn't it? What is your name boy?"
Rahim- My.. my name is Rahim
Devika was little surprised to see the major trouble making kid in that school. She still with her smiling face replied.

Devika- ohh so you are Rahim..You are quite famous here aren't you? The moment I came here i was hearing about you.. Where is your other friends Anand and Vishnu?
Both Anand and Vishnu stood up very surprised, wondering how does she know their name.
Anand scratching his head asked in confusion " how do you know our names madam".
Devika laughed a little and told them " I heard, you guys are the most sought after students in this school..is it so?"
Vishnu with little shy told " there is nothing like that madam, we are good students. So everyone like us very much"
Again the class could not hold their laugh hearing that. Devika also couldn't help, but laugh.
Devika- yeah yeah, I'm already aware about all your good deeds. But what I heard is you guys causing trouble for everyone..is it so?
All three kids looked down to the floor scratching their head and with a forced smile.
Devika- hey, there is nothing like that. I find you students as good and will be considering you like rest of the students. I know you guys are good and cannot make any trouble.
Devike- Alright ..are you good students?
Rahim replied " we are good madam"

Devika wants to make them good, even if how bad they are. She believed anyone can be changed with love and nice behavior. So she opt to be nice with them and don't want to embarrass or humiliate them in front of other students and teachers. That was quite unlike compared to other teachers, who used to avoid, shout and humiliate them.
Devika- Alright, you guys can sit down and let's continue with introduction part
Saying that she turned back and moved to the front of the class, walking past the students.

While sitting in their seats, Anand nudged Rahim with is elbow and indicated towards Devika with his eyes. Rahim followed his eyes to find the beautiful curvaceous ass of Devika, jiggling with each step she is taking. All three of them had their eyes fixed at her buttocks, conceiving slightest of its movement while she walks. Her saree beautifuly captures every contour of her accentuated backside. Rahim felt it will be so soft to touch and appreciated its curve. Anand felt like hugging her from behind, enjoying the warmth and softness of her curve on his erection. He thought it will be like heaven.

All three and some others had an instant hard on seeing Devika walking back to the front of the class. The rest of the hour finished without any events and when the bell rang, Devika called Rahim, Anand and Vishnu and moved to the exit door.
They tried hard to cover their erection and carefully walked towards her.
Rahim- What is it Devika Ma'am?
Devika- Nothing , we need to improve your studies, I know you are good boys but you guys need a guidance to help you get back on the track.
Devika- I'm there for you for any problems ..you guys are facing but we need to improve your studies...remember this your final year here...you guys need to do your best..alright?
Vishnu- Yes madam
Devika- You treat me like your friend and approach me ...I can be your teacher, a guide and your friend.
Rahim - OK madam
Devika- rest we will talk later.. Are you guys aware that, you will have a special session with me weekly.
Anand- Yes Madam..we are informed about that..
Devika- Ok, So I want you to come today at 1pm at my cabin..we will have a talk and know better.
Rahim- OK ma'am
Devika- Alright then kids, see you later

Devika bid them goodbye and left. They again can't help but to notice that beautiful woman walking away.
They looked at each other and smiled, they have never been treated so nicely by any of the other teachers. They really liked her and her personality. Anand was the first to break the silence
Anand- What do you say about her, did i exaggerate anything ?
Vishnu - no dude, she is better than what you said.. She is indeed the most beautiful woman I have ever seen
Rahin- She is gorgeous and lovable
Anand- I'm already in love with her
Rahim- I can't still forget that image of her beautiful ass jiggling in front of me, inviting to be loved
Vishnu- even I'm in love with her.
Rahim- She is so innocent, I want to meet her again and again.

The classes again started, so did their never ending wild dreams about heavenly Devika.

============

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM