Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter
Chapter-13

Devika reached her home little after 2, to find her cute son playing with his grandparents. Upon seeing Devika, at that very moment itself Adi started crying. He was eagerly waiting for his mother to arrive.
Seeing her son crying, Devika threw her handbag to the drawing room sofa and rushed to Adi with a smile.
Devika- oh..Oh...Why crying baby Adi..Moma is here...

She lifted Adi carefully from her mother's hands and started comforting him. The moment he was in the hands of Devika, he stopped crying and gave a childish smile.
Grandma- I see...Adi baby..So it was all your drama to go to your mama hands..Isn't it?
Devika- my baby loves his mommy..Right Adi..He needs no one else...
Grandma- hmm
Devika- how was he...Did he make a mess?
Hearing Devikas voice, her father came from the bedroom, he was in a nap after the lunch.
Grandpa- he was a good boy..He didn't give any trouble at all..We were playing ..haha

Devika- Mama...Did he drink the milk that i kept in the fridge..
Grandma- he drank little, he was a bit hesitant to drink from the bottle
Devika- ok..i will feed him anyway then.....Adi boy..Are you hungry? Moma will feed you now...

Grandma- did you have lunch beti...
Devika- no I will have...Mama you keep it ready, I will change and feed Adi and come... Come Adi let's go....
Devika went to her bedroom to get changed, while her mother got engaged in the kitchen to serve food

Inside the bedroom, she carefully kept Adi inside the cradle, and proceeded to change her dress. But suddenly he started crying for getting his favourite food.
Devika- Wait my boy...I'm going to give you wait baby..

Saying that she carefully opened the pin which secured her neatly dbangd saree, and slowly took off the pallu from her shoulder and dropped it to the floor. Then the pleats were opened and she undbangd the saree carefully without soiling it. Devika then took out a hanger from the cupboard and hanged the cloth after folding it neatly. There she was standing in her yellow slightly see through blouse and underskirt showcasing her curves. As Adi was crying, she could feel her breasts pleading and begging to be released from the clutches of the bra for getting nursed by Adi.

Devika wasted no time, she started opening the hooks of her blouse one by one quickly. With each hook, her beautiful valley between those breasts became more visible. And her golden mangalsutra was hanging down through that deep valley, enjoying the cushion of her soft breasts. After unhooking, she opened the blouse and peeled it off from her body, leaving her only in white bra and petticoat.

She then took her hands to her backside and in one swift motion unclasped the bra hook like an expert and quickly removed the straps from her shoulder. And finally, she took off her bra from the most beautiful breasts and threw to the pile of soiled clothes kept for washing.

Devika felt so relieved, feeling the cool breeze from fan on the soft skin of her breast. She rubbed the smooth skin of her breast for getting relief, Her breasts felt like being released from the cage after getting trapped there for hours, upon feeling the cool air on the skin.

From a small cry, adi transitioned to a loud scream as he was getting impatient to suck those two lovely breasts jiggling infront of him. Devika saw her left breasts nipple already started leaking as it is fully filled with milk. She caught those dripping milk drops in her palm cautiously, without spilling it on the floor and ran to the bathroom.
From bathroom, Devika asked Adi to relax as she needed to clean the breasts first.
She carefully cleant her hanging breasts, by spilling water onto it and wiped the sweat off. She washed her nipples with her fingers and wiped it dry with a soft towel. After getting fresh, she came out of the bathroom and made herself comfortable on the bed. Devika lifted Adi from the cradle and laid him on her lap.

Devika- Yeah baby here I'm here..Now open your mouth

She bend a little forward and pushed her chest out, held her left breast from underneath, lifted it, rubbed her nipple on his lips to get latch on. After rubbing it couple of times, Adi opened his mouth wide and latched onto her nipple and started sucking.

Devika could feel the warmth around her nipple from Adis mouth and could also feel the flowing of the motherly liquid from her breasts. As her breasts were fully filled, she got an instant relief, when her son started sucking every drop from it.

While sucking her beautiful breast, Adi started playing with devikas other breast by hitting it with his little hand. Using his small fingers, he checked the hardness of her mother's poking nipple.

Seeing her son's playfully activity, a smile appeared on her lips and asked him " Aww Baby, what are you doing with mamas Boobie..Are you playing with it?...Oh are you trying to be like your daddy... Playing with mamas boobies all the time.."

She laughed and took his little hand to give a kiss on his soft fingers. She switched her breasts, when Adi was done with her left breast. This time she did not rub the nipple on his lips, right away he opened his mouth and latched onto it and started sucking.
Her mother came into the room, to let her know that lunch isready. She came inside and sat beside Devika to see her grandson getting feeded.

Grandma- Adi boy, are you happy now cutey

She rubbed his head, while he was busy emptying devikas breast.
After a while, he was done and drank the last drop from mamas breast and released his lips from the nipple. He started laughing, looking at Devika.

Devika- "who finished mamas milk, are you the naughty one who stole milk from mama...Hmm...Are you a naughty kid?" Adi again laughed loudly

Devika after wiping his mouth, handed him to her mother and got from the bed only claded in yellow petticoat. She then took the towel and wiped her nipples to clean the saliva of her son. She then took a nighty and wore above her petticoat without the bra. She wants to free her breasts and feel comfortable as there is an often need of feeding her son.

She then went to have lunch. As she was not wearing bra inside, with each step, her lactating breasts kept jiggling whichwas a treat to watch for the onlookers. But as she was with her own family, Devika was very much comfortable. And she chose to wear some towel above her breasts, if any unexpected guests come in.

These days, due to the currency issue, her husband comes very late from the bank as it is complete mess out there. She doesn't know when he would be coming. After having dinner, Devika locked the door and went to sleep as venki would be coming much later. She kept the dinner ready on the table and laid down to sleep thinking to get up when venki arrives.

Venki arrived after 11:30 pm and opened the door with his keys and came inside. He didn't disturb her wife, as he had dinner, changed and took nice bath. Both her son and wife was sleeping comfortably.

Now he wants to have a good relaxing sleep, he never used to wear any clothes while sleeping. After bath he came outside and wiped his body with towel. And snuggled inside his blanket naked to have a tight sleep. Devika was sleeping on her side , she woke up hearing the noise and turned to find Venki.

Devika- When did you come...You had dinner?
Venki- yeah...Thought not disturbing you
Devika- hey babe...You should have called me

Venki- it's ok baby.. how was your day and how is my boy
Devika- it went fine and Adi is good
Devika wrapped her arm around him and hugged his naked body tightly. She was wearing a nighty and was naked inside.
Venki gave her a kiss on lips and hugged back enjoying her warmth
Venki- these days it's getting really bad...I'm really tired
Devika whispered in his ear mischievously " are you tired baby...Do you need your energy booster...Adi has kept little left for his daddy...Do you want to drink it big boy"
Venki- I would love to, if it was some other time..Now I can't even open my eyes...Keep the energy drink safely...Will have it later....
Devika- Aww..Yeah my baby need a good sleep...

She broke the hug and gave a good night kiss and laid on her back . Devika then pulled his head to her heaving bosom and hugged him tightly. Venki slept like that, in the coziness of her breast like a baby. Devika also immersed into sleep enjoying warmth and comfort given by her dear venki

===========

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM