Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter
Chapter-11

It was an uneventful first day for Devika, as there were only some joining formalities and later got welcomed by other faculty members. Her official day will be commencing from tomorrow as she will be handling sessions related to her subjects.

Devika was really happy and was surprised by the warm welcome she had received from her colleagues and principal. She thought everyone is super friendy, helpfull and it would be a perfect place for her to build a rewarding career. And also Devika was impressed by the counselling room given to her for helping the students.

Soon it was 1:30, and the bell for long break rang. And she was done with her first day. The face of her loving son came to her mind as she gathered all her belongings and zipped her bag to leave for the day. She whispered under her breath" oh my poor little Adi, mama is coming..no more waiting for you"

Devika stepped outside her room and walked to meet principal for bidding goodbye. She realised that she is the centre of attraction as she walked past the students to meet principal. All students are looking at her surprised, some are smiling, some greeted with dirty looks enjoying her womanly curves and trying to create her naked image in their wild imagination.
Dr.Francis- Come in..
Devika- Good afternoon sir...
Francis looked up from his work to find beautiful Devika greeting him with the prettiest smile.
Dr.Francis- Hello Devika, you are done with your first day..How did it go?
Devika- It was really good, I met other staffs and walked around to see the campus
Dr.Francis- So tomorrow onwards, you will start handling classes..And I hope, you recieved your schedule..
Devika- Yes sir, I'm prepared for it..
Dr.Francis- And as I told earlier, along with the class you will be giving special care to 3 students we are concerned about.
Devika- yes, Rahim, Vishnu,Anand... I will take care of them..
Dr.Francis- Good, they are our primary concern..So will be having seperate weekly sessions with each of them to improve their studies and moral values

They heard a knock on the door from outside and principal welcomed him in. Devika recognised him, she had met him in the staff room earlier today, while introducing herself. He came inside, as Devika tried to recollect his name.
Person- sir, heard you called me...
Dr.Francis- Yes Rajesh, meet mrs.Devika our new faculty and charge of student counselling and psychology..
Devika recollected and thought" Yes Rajesh.. English teacher"
Rajesh- yeah, we met in the staffroom..
Devika- yes sir
Dr.Francis- He is one of our senior most professor and is in charge of class 12
Devika- ok
Rajesh- why did you call me sir?

Dr.Francis- yeah, as you know the board exams are only some months away and we have to do something about Rahim, Anand,and Vishnu...So from tomorrow onwards they will be having sessions with mrs.devika to ensure their progress and they pass the exams...
Rajesh- That will be great sir...
Dr.Francis- So you need to inform them about this new schedule. And Devika would be here from 9.30 till 1:30...And everyday last hour, she would be free....So you need to work out a schedule and ensure these children are meeting her atleast twice weekly without much problem to their lecture.
Rajesh- yes sir, I will talk to them now itself and let them know and will plan a schedule for them.
Dr.Francis- that's it, you can leave now...
Rajesh- Thank you sir, and see you madam...
Devika-- yes sir..Thank you...

Rajesh opened the door and moved outside, before the door got closed, they heard Rajesh talking outside " Hey, Rahim..Come with me...I was looking for you guys...Need to talk with you guys..Come to staffroom" and the door closed , shutting all noises from outside.

Dr.Francis- Alright Devika, you can also leave and have a good evening
Devika- thank you and wish you same...Bye...

Chapter- 12

Those two hours after first break till the lunch break was the most boring and laziest lectures in their life. They were itching to get this done and go outside to have a look at Devika and appreciate her beauty. But the time is ticking as if someone is pulling him from behind.

Three of the friends were surprisingly quiet, they didn't talk or made any disturbance to the class as they used to do. They are quiet and were dreaming about Devika, from the information they got from Ganapati. They were happy to get a beautiful teacher at last at their final year in this school. Each of them thought, how to approach and impress her and doubted about their chances of getting close to her. They had all the naughty thoughts, imagined themselves being with her and satisfying their fantasies.

They made her naked in their sinful minds, and tried hard to create detailed visuals of her every body part they have never seen.Rahim wondered, how would her breast look like. Would he be lucky to have glimpse of it? Would he able to measure the softness of those lactating breasts?

Anand tried to recollect her curvaceous ass in that yellow saree. He thought it was so beautiful and determined to grab those soft globes.

And when the break bell rang finally, all three of them were horny and had hardons. They came back to reality, and looked at each other and smiled. Each one knew, what exactly the others were thinking during the past 2 hours. They waited for a moment, to get their erections calm down and stood up to go outside the class to have a look at Devika.

Rahim- Guys, come on let's look her...
Anand- This time we won't miss her, we got plenty of time
Vishnu- What about lunch?
Anand- fucker, let's have it afterwards..First I will show you guys.. That what I said was truth..
Vishnu- Ok...Where would she be?
Rahim- She might be there in staffroom to have lunch..

Anand- let's make some excuse and enter the staffroom, pretending to meet some bloody teacher
Vishnu- Ok...
On the way to staffroom, they saw Ganapati coming. They stopped him and asked " hey.bhai..Your beautiful friend is there in staffroom isn't it..Let's go and check, how beautiful is she...Haha"
Ganapati- Are you guys talking about Devika madam...She is not there in staffroom...I saw her in principals room...
Anand- oh now, how are we going to see her
Rahim- Now problem dude... We will wait outside...Once she comes out ..we can see her....
Vishnu- hm let's go....

They 3 reached there near the principal's room.Rahim and Vishnu were very excited to meet her after hearing the hipnotic description from both Ganapati and Anand about Devika. They were also little scared to peep inside the glass door of principal's room.
Anand- What shall we do?
Vishnu- You just peep inside to check whether she is there inside or not

Anand- Fuck you dude...Why can't you do it by yourself? I'm already there in the black list of him...I don't want to ruin it further
Vishnu- as if I'm not there in the list
Rahim- can you people stop yelling please....No one has to peep.. We will wait here until she comes out..Ok
Anand- but how do you know..She is inside or not?
Rahim- ok..I will do one thing..i will walk past the door casually and a look inside.. Alright?
Vishnu- That's what I also said dude...
Rahim- shut up dumbo...Let me check

Saying that Rahim took few steps and poised to walk past the room and have a quick look inside. When he was about to cross the room, suddenly the door flew open and their ever irritating class teacher stood in front shouting

" Hey, Rahim..Come with me...I was looking for you guys...Need to talk with you guys..Come to staffroom"

Saying that Rajesh forced the trio to walk along with him to the staffroom making them disappointed once again.

They were so disappointed and can't believe their bad luck. Once in the staffroom, Rajesh made himself comfortable and briefed them about the new development.
Rajesh- Alright students, I called you guys to inform about something
Rahim- " What is it sir" still with a disappointed face
Rajesh- As you are aware that this is your final year here and it is most important one for yourself for this institution. We waited till now and found that you guys are not taking any extra effort to improve yourselves
Anand- no sir we are trying our best
Hearing that everyone burst into laughter, including Rahim and Vishnu
Rajesh- haha...We all are well aware of what's the situation here...So don't talk about your best efforts Anand...

Rahim- So what we have to do now sir?
Rajesh- yeah...So if things goes like this..You yourself will face the music and will be in trouble and also our school do not have the history of failures......We don't want that to happen this year Alright?

Vishnu- we will try hard sir?
Rajesh-..Yeah that's good... But we have decided something else also....The management has appointed new teacher who have expertise in student counselling and psychology....So you will each individually meet her weekly twice for small session..You can talk about the difficulties you guys facing and she will ensure you are on track... Alright..Her name is Devika..

It came as a surprise for them and their face lit up brightly hearing this development
Rajesh- This is compulsory session and you cannot miss this..For attending this session, which might be around half hour, if you are missing any regular classes...You have to take extra effort to catch up the missed portions alright? ....So we are providing you all the facilities and effort from our side.... Now it's your chance to grab those opportunities and excel yourselves...Whatever help you guys need, we all are there for you...Ok?

Rahim- Ok Sir....That's really cool...We are really happy to have this facility...We promise that we will make maximum out of it....
Vishnu- Yes sir...We are looking forward to meet Devika madam....We are sure that it will be really helpful for us...
Anand- Yes sir...I request to extend the session minimum to 2 hours...Half hour would be too less a duration for us to improve.....

Hearing this Rahim stamped on Anand's foot, indicating him to stop talking rubbish. Anand flinched with pain and yelled" ouch"
Rajesh- What happened
Anand - nothing sir ..I hit my leg on the table edge.

But Rajesh was rather surprised by the excitement of these students. He thought, they will show their displeasure for this extra session, but they are totally fine with it.

Rajesh- Alright children, I will draw a schedule and will let you know and guys follow that without fail. And please put your maximum effort and improve. I want all 3 of you to make me proud and pass from here with flying colours...

Rahim- we assure you sir...
Rajesh- ok then ..Thank you can leave...

They came out of the staffroom, extremely delighted and gave high five to each other.
Rahim- What the fuck ..Did you hear that..
Anand- oyee...Man this is going to be fun
Vishnu- yeah dude...I thought this year will be fucking boring with all those model exams and studies.
Rahim- Now they only giving licence to enjoy...
Anand- oh my devuu...I'm coming for you...
Rahim- haaha...Let's see ..What is awaiting...
Vishnu- oh lord..You know what I want and pray for..Please be kind enough to give all the things I wish for..
Anand- haha
Rahim- let's go and check.. Whether she is still there in principals room... Otherwise she would be there in staffroom...

And again walked towards principal's room to check about Devika. Rahim walked past the room to check inside, but to their dismay she wasn't there.
Rahim- she is not here..Let's check in the staffroom...
While going to the staffroom, they again met Ganapati and Ganapati asked them " hello friends, did you guys get to meet her"
Anand- No bhai...She is not there in principals room..
Rahim- is she there in the staffroom...?
Ganapati- Oh poor boys..You didn't meet her...She just left for the day..She works partime only..Just till noon...
Rahim- Shit...This is bad..How long we have to run ..Just to see her.
Anand- Again we have to wait ..This is really bad man...
Vishnu- Chill buddy..its just matter of time.. From tomorrow onwards, we talk to her right? And see her as much we want..So just be patient dude...
Rahim sighed - hmm...Chal let's go and have lunch...
=============

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM