Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter
Chapter- 3

Venki brushing his subsiding erection, sighed " today is not your day my boy, we will see whether we can be lucky later today evening" and changed into his trousers. He moved to the drawing room, sipping the tea which was kept on the table and started skimming through the newspaper pages. This was his daily routine activity, he will glance through the major headlines for 10 minutes in haste and will have his breakfast with devika, then quickly changes to his formal attire, before setting off to his office by 9:15. He has to reach the bank by 10 am, even though the working hours is till 5 in the evening, since he is an officer he might have to stay back till all work is done. Usually he reaches back at home only by 8:30 pm, and devika would be eagerly waiting for his sweetheart to arrive.

From today, devika has to reach the school by 9:30, so he thought they can leave the house by 9 and proceed to bank, after dropping her in the school on the way. After rushing through the paper, he got up to have breakfast it is already 8 now. He kept the plates ready for both to have food, while devika was engaged in phone talking with her mother. She cut the call and came to the table informing, her parents would reach here within half an hour.

Venki- did they start?
Devika- no, they are about to..it's 10 minutes distance ..right.
Venki: how are they coming?
Devika- ohh.. I forgot to ask..they might be taking autorickshaw".. said biting her nails
Venki- alright then , we will have food and better be ready before they arrive, otherwise you will end up late today.
Devika- Ok, you start having food then..I will get ready and have later after changing my dress..And also I have to wake up Adi and feed him.
Venki- "Then rush my girl, rush..its your big day my love" said in a highly animated tone to mock her, seeing devika is too much anxious
Devika- aha, it seems my cutie is so much concerned about me.. Saying that she stood beside venki, who was sitting and playfully pulled his ear.
Venki- He winked at her and said " I should be concerned, then only my little boy will get some consideration from the teacher " and grinned wildly.
Realising his naughty thought, she bent a little and pulled his ear again, so his face was near her and said " uhm ..you started again" and nuzzled on the side of his nose with her nose seducing him a little
And gave a naughty evil smile at him and whispered in his ear" your little boy is too horny today, you better wait and see..the little fellow would be screaming for mercy later today" saying that she gave a sensuous soft bite on his ear lobe. She continued to tease him by extending her left hand and held his lump over his trousers and gave a brief squeeze. Then seductively whispered at his penis.
Devika: Hello Mr.weenie..you are in trouble boy..you will pay the price for being so naughty today...you have no escape from my clutches

Saying that she gave one last squeeze, winked at venki and left to her bedroom.
Venki looking at devika laughed and he was pleased to make her comfortable and relieve some tension she was carrying. He started having breakfast thinking, how he is blessed with such a beautiful and loving wife. He thanked god for making devika as his soul mate, she is such an innocent and indeed an angel from heaven

Meanwhile, Devika entered the bedroom and checked her little boy, he is still asleep. She thought she will first change her dress and feed him after that, let him sleep little more.
She went on to open her wardrobe, and poised to select the saree. As this is her first day, she needs to fetch good impression and needs to look good and appealing. She stood there confused on which saree to be selected. After spending good five minutes on deciding, she at last chose a yellow chiffon saree with dark border, gifted by venki on their last wedding anniversary. Devika then selected a matching traditional u-necked yellow blouse to go with the saree. She knelt down and took out a same coloured petticoat and a white colored 34c bra from the lower cabinet. After pregnancy, her lovely breast has grown a little more to 34c, before she was using 34b bra.

After taking out all the chosen clothes for the day, she carefully arranged it on the bed and closed the cupboard door. She then unfastened the 3 buttons on the front of her nighty, bent down and held the hem of the nighty. Devika carefully bunched it on her waist and slowly peeled it off her body. There she was, the most beautiful creation from god standing there in nothing but a light blue shaded panty, accentuating all her womanly tempting curves. It was certain that anyone who is lucky to see this divine beauty in a small shred of cloth like this, will inhibit all his inculcated civilised acceptable social behaviour and will not restraint from pouncing upon her lustily for satisfying the burning desire in them.

She stood there in her cute little panties, folding the stripped nighty and placing it safely on the racks.

She folded the stripped nighty and placed it in the racks and turned to start dressing up. Devika took the yellow petticoat which was placed on the bed, stretched it and was about to wear it, when Adi suddenly woke up and started crying. She dropped the cloth on the bed again and rushed to cradle wearing only her cute little panty to find her baby.

" Oh my little cutey Adi boy, why you are crying , mama is here only" saying that she carefully lifted adi from the cradle kissing him and sat on the bed hugging him close to her chest. "Mhm mhm mhmmm..stop crying baby.did you have good sleep...r u hungry my boy..wait mama will feed you" saying that she lifted him once again and laid him on her lap. She kissed him again on his soft cheeks and said " yeah I know my boy is hungry, amma will give you milk..but don't be naughty and bite ammas nipple." She brushed and removed the hair which had fallen to cover her right breast, towards her back for adi to latch on to her nipple. " here we go adi" she lifted his head using her right palm from underneath and held her right breast from base with her left hand, and she bent little forward pushing her chest towards adi's crying mouth. Using her thumb and index finger, she held her soft beautiful brown poking nipple (which any man would die to have even a quick glance) and brought it to her baby's lips. Instantly, as if the brain is programmed to do so, he stopped crying and latched onto her juicy delicate nipple to start sucking. She lovingly caressed his soft head as she could feel warm milk flowing out from her white breast. Adi was looking at her eyes while drinking milk from his mother with a continuous "chuk chuk" sound made from sucking. Devika looked at her innocent baby latched onto her nipple and smiled at him, tears started rolling out of her eyes involuntarily, as she was overwhelmed with motherly love.

In meantime, Venki finished his breakfast, cleant his plates and served food for devika and kept it ready so that devika can immediately have it after she gets ready. He then came to the bedroom to see her enchanting nearly naked wife nursing his boy in nothing but a small blue colour panty. He opened his mouth little, astonished and leant to bedroom door enjoying her charming beauty. He might be seeing her naked for the umpteenth time, but still he gets an instant hard on, whenever he gets lucky to see her super soft naked skin. He stood there enjoying the moment and thoroughly probed her womanly curves. He loves everything about devika, her romantic fragrance seduces him, he loves to immerse in the warmth of her loving breasts, he takes every chance to rub his fingers over her smooth skin, he gets hypnotized while brushing his palm scrutinizing the delicate contours of her curvaceous buttocks.

Devika noticed him standing there mouth opened, gaze fixed at her seductive body with all possible erotic thoughts. She wiped her rolling tears and started smiling innocently looking at her husband ,who is standing there mesmerized in his dream world.
Devika: "hello mister, wake up..are you not ashamed to ogle at a poor lady like this." mocking little anger
Venki: "if the poor lady is not ashamed to breastfeed her child in nothing but skimpy sexy panty, then this poor gentleman is also shameless" he laughingly told her
Devika: I was changing my dress, then only your naughty son woke up and cried, so what do you expect...me changing to something decent and feed him...I'm not that heartless like you.
Venki: haha ...my son exactly knows what his papa wants, that's why he waited till you to get naked and started crying..he is my little boy.
Devika: looking at Adi and teasingly said " as if your papa knows, how to deal with a naked woman, your mama knows how to deal with papa if he misbehaves"
Venki: aha alright ...now see Adi, how am I going to deal with your poor naked mom and change her false perception about me" saying that he approached devika licking his lips as if he has trapped his prey.
Seeing her husband eagerly approaching her, she burst to laughter and pleaded for mercy " I was just kidding venki, now go away..can't you see I'm nursing adi..there is no time for your prank...venki please..please leave..I'm sorry..venkiii...
Venki came sat beside her and with his right hand held her soft hips gave a small squeeze and extended his head to kiss her slender neck. Devika twitched her body little, without disturbing Adi from feeding and restraint from venki." I said sorry right..please venki..not now pleaseee"
Venki refrained from kissing and said " OK I will leave you...but you have to repeat what i say..
Devika: yes I will repeat whatever you say
Venki: Alright then say.." Any girl would go mad seeing your handsome husband,"
Devika: Accha..you want to act like a playboy..Alright yes..any women irrespective of age will go mad seeing my naughty husband" Ok now leave me..
Venki: its not over..now say my beautiful wife gets wildly horny and cant resist to make love just with my mere presence.
Devika: laughed and said, I can see who gets super hot and horny pointing at his fully erected penis with her eyes and burst into full laughter

Venki looked at his deceiving erection covered it with his left hand and again held devikas right hips " oho..so you want to still tease me right" saying that he slowly lowered his caressing right palm over her hips and playfully tucked his thumb inside the waistband of her small panty and started pulling down from the side.

Devika: alright now stop that..i will tell what you want and she reluctantly repeated what venki told " ok just with your presence i will get fully horny and you are unresistable that i want to eat you" she screamed at him mocking anger and pushed him with her left shoulder and asked him leave her.

Venki laughed at her withdrew his hand from her panty, he was aware that they do not have much time to get ready. He now just sat there simply looking at her charming delicious breast and adi getting feeded from it.

Devika again looked at venki and reading his evil thoughts and said " I know, what you are up to next...don't even think about it...now get up and go get dressed"
She knows that her husband is crazy and obsessed with her lovely breast and loves to taste her sweet milk.
Venki retorted "what am I up to? ..i was just checking our little adi getting nursed" and grinned at her.
Devika: uha..you were just checking ha! ..i know my evil husband very well..next you will be asking to latch on my breast for having milk..
Venki grin turned to a loud laughter
Devika: you naughty hubby.. I don't have any milk to offer you. My breasts and milk are only for adi.
Venki: "Accha..so who was taking care of those lovely girls before adi was born" and poked on her upper left breast with his index finger.
Devika: " Take your hands off", she nudged him with her elbow and teased back" That was before..I thought my hubby was nice and innocent, that is why i was really generous and allowed to play with my little boobies whenever you want...now i understood you are a naughty little evil hubby...so no more rewards for you...uhm"
She then again pushed him " now that's it ...i will tell my Adi boy, if you still creep here and try to steal Adi's milk from me and if he gets to know that his father is stealing milk from his mama..he will kick you out"
Venki: He is my boy, he knows how poor is his papa and he will allow me and will save some for his papa...and also we have reached an agreement.
Devika: what agreement? asked devika expecting a titillating answer
Venki: "Our agreement is that , Adi would be happy with mama's right breast and he has given complete custody of mama's left breast to papa" saying that he grinned and kept his right hand over her right shoulder and quickly raised his left hand and extended it to hold Devika's left breast. With his open palm he lifted her breast from beneath carefully and lowered his face targeting her slightly erect brown nipple.
Before he could reach her milky breast, she gave a hard push on his face using elbow and screamed " ahhh ayyo...get off me you naughty dirty evil...please don't do that..after I come from office..I will my feed my hungry baby hubby...now leave me "
Venki laughed and released her and got up to leave, after taking few steps he turned back, came near her smiling wildly and again sat near her. He gave a small loving kiss to her neck and chubby cheeks and whispered in her ear.

Venki: " Ok , you don't have to allow me to feed from your breast, but I could help you extract milk from your breast. Remember Adi needs milk while you are at school, ...i can be a helpful husband " saying that he quickly extended his left hand and gave a squeeze to her left breast keeping his thumb above the brown aerola and placing four fingers supporting breast from underneath.

A small spray of milk squirted out from her soft nipple landing on the floor and a drop remained on her beautiful nipple itself asking to be sucked. Before devika could react and push venki away, he kneeled in front of sitting devika and stretched his face, extended his tongue out, and gave a lick on her erect nipple, wiping away the white drop on it. He also then stole a quick kiss on her wet nipple, making it more protruding. Devika using her foot gave a small push on his chest ,making him fall backwards. Both of them laughed together and devika told" Ok now be happy with that, if you continue your mischief pranks we all end up late,...i will extract milk myself ..u better leave mister"

Venki got up from there reluctantly from there and with a sigh went to get ready, he would have whole day playing with her divine wife , being childish and naughty with her. He cursed that both of them needs to go to office and went to bathroom.

Meanwhile devika laughed at her childish husband, enjoying his pranks and released Adi from her nipple who had finished sucking by that time. She carefully kept him back at the cradle and took out a clean cloth to wipe her wet nipple clean from her babies saliva Devika cleant her right nipple and then she noticed her left nipple is also wet because of Venki. After cleaning both of her nipples she stood up and walked to the kitchen, just in her panty itself.
Devika went to the kitchen just in light blue skimpy panties, her two beautiful breasts being set free for cold air to caress upon. She took out a small glass bottle from the kitchen racks, cleant it water before wiping it dry. While coming back to bedroom, she suddenly noticed that the kitchen window is wide open towards the neighborhood.

She jolted with panic and instantaneously as a reflex reaction covered her lactating breasts with her hands. Devika slowly moved to the windows worried, to check anyone was prying into her privacy. She inquisitively checked outside with a panicked flushed face and closed the window after making sure no one was around for her to get humiliated. After closing the window, she turned back leant to kitchen slab and sighed with relief. She slapped her head, thinking of being so uncareful and dumb. She looked down to her naked body and thought " what would have happened, if some had seen her in this condition. She gulped little water from the refrigerator and took some deep breath to calm down and again sighed with relief and went back to the bedroom.

She sat on the bed, adi was playing inside the cradle while her husband was in washroom. Devika opened the glass bottle and using her left hand held the mouth of the vessel under her left breast touching the base of her protruding nipple. Using her right hand, she held her breast from base and top and started squeezing carefully. Devika squeezed the breast and stretched the brown nipple towards the glass bottle in a single motion. Milk started flowing and squirted rapidly to the bottle, she took careful attention not to spill the milk to bed or floor. She milked and extracted her left breast for a good ten minutes until half the small bottle is filled and her breast dried up. Devika extracted the last drop of milk from her nipple by pulling it to the bottle and removed the rim from her breast base.

She then continued the same process with her right breast for couple of minutes. But little milk was extracted compared to her left breast, since adi had just finished drinking from it. She was able to milk 3\4th the bottle with her sweet milk. After finishing, she closed the bottle and placed it on the table, took out a tissue paper and wiped both of her wet nipple clean.

She then went to kitchen to keep the expressed milk in the refrigerator and checked to see the time 20 minutes to 9. Devika, not to get, late quickly went to bedroom for getting dressed, her husband was already out from bathroom and started dressing. She took out the white bra from the pile of clothes neatly kept on the bed. She put her hands through the bra and pushed the straps to her colar bone. And then stretched the cups to secure her mouth watering 34c breast tightly, before clasping the hooks, venki came behind and hooked it as if it is his right. Devika turned back surprised and smiled at him before giving a soft kiss on his chest.

She wore the yellow petticoat, secured it just below her cute navel and tied the knot. After she wore and hooked the slightly transparent yellow blouse, showing the shades of white bra she had worn inside. It was indeed a great charming sight one can wish for, devika standing like goddess in yellow blouse and petticoat showcasing all her womanly features carved perfectly. Devika then carefully dbangd her beautiful saree, covering everything for the dismay of the ogling eyes. She secured with pins, so that her saree cannot betray her under any circumstances. There was no need to apply any make up for her, she looked divine, perfect and elegant in that yellow saree. After combing her hair she came outside to have breakfast.

Her parents came and rung the bell while she was eating, venki welcomed them opening the door. Her sat on the drawing room, while her mother directly went to bedroom to take little adi and near to devika. It was almost 9, she quickly had her breakfast, informed her mother that expressed milk is there in fridge and she would be back by noon. She grabbed her leather handbag, kept the cell phone inside and came to outside after a brief prayer to god.

Meanwhile, venki had started the engine and was waiting for her wife, devika quickly gave a kiss to her smiling baby and ran to pluck some tulasi leaves to keep on her shining hair flowing to her back. They bid bye to her parents and to their little adi before setting off.
============

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM