Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter
Chapter - 2

Devika got up, stretched a little and went to her wardrobe to get a new nighty. Usually she prefers simple kurti while at home, but since the birth of her child she changed to nighty which has some buttons at the front for easy breastfeeding. While going outside, she always wear either saree, which is very carefully dbangd over her sensual body giving no scope for onlookers or a churidar which does not accentuate her tempting womanly features. While dbanging saree she takes special care to avoid exposing her midriff area.

Along with the nighty she took a fresh light blue panty and her bath towel, and proceeded to have a warm bath. While at home after Adi was born, she rarely wears a bra inside the nighty as it is uncomfortable and easy to feed him. She wears bra, if she anticipates any guest or simply wear a duppatta over her breast if she has to open door for unexpected ones. But mostly she is braless inside the house. She had a relaxing 30 minutes bath and came outside wearing the beautiful nighty and the chosen light coloured panty. She didn't bother to wear a underskirt at the moment as she has to change later for going to work. Looking at her dear husband and lovely child she dried her hair and tied it with towel. She then quickly moved to pooja room and prayed for sometime to her favourite god krishna, asking god to help in her new work to be successful and also thanking him for the beautiful life given to her. She also gave her prayers for venki and adi seeking help, for them to have a healthy, peaceful life.

By the time she came out of the prayer room it is half past six. She opened the front door and fetched the newspaper, it was little cold outside and it seems the sun is still shy to come out of his black blanket. She stood there a moment glancing through the headlines and feeling the fresh air. Then she went inside with a little smile seeing the effort of naughty cold breeze on her engorged adorable breasts. The flimsy material of nighty tried hard not to showcase the poking sweet nipples of devika for the world to desire.

Coming inside, she secured the door and kept the newspaper on the drawing room and went to kitchen. By the time she finished preparing tea venki woke up and came to kitchen yawning. Still dozy he came and gave devika a warm loving embrace from behind. Devika jolted a little as she was not expecting this. She quickly recovered and turned her face to venki and gave a affectionate smile.

Devika: ah, dear what happened, you are little early today?
Venki: yeah , I thought I will help my angel. You should not be late today.
Saying that he gently nuzzled her nose with his lips and rested his chin on her left shoulder and closed his eyes enjoying the pleasant fragrance from her delicate body. Devika also stood there immersed in his soft touch for an instant, and after that playfully nudged him with her elbow.
Devika: Now leave me and go to shower, I will keep the breakfast ready when you are out. Saying that she tried to free herself from the loving clutches of her husband.
Venki: uhmm, let me hold my princess for some more time and tightened his grip on her waist.
Devika: no dear, Adi will wake up anytime, before then I have to finish the chores, telling this she pulled the face of venki towards her using her left hand and gave a loving 3 second kiss on his right cheek. And freed herself and pushed him outside the kitchen.
Venki with half-minded effort left to freshen up.
It took another half an hour for her to finish preparing breakfast, and by the time everything is ready it was already half past seven. Her mother would reach here by 8:30 to take care of Adi until Devika returns home after school. She thought it will not be a worry for her mother as it is only 10 minutes walking distance from their house and moreover she is very fond of her grand son. Adi also easily get along with her, and if Amma wants, her father also can accompany her as both are enjoying their retired life. And also it is only matter of some hours, after that Devika will come home after her part time work by noon.

She kept everything ready on the table and took a cup of tea and went to her bedroom to see if Venki is out from shower. As he was still inside the bathroom, she kept tea on the table and checked whether Adi is awake. Adi was still in his dream innocent sleep, she thought he must have got really tired after yesterday's crying session. She wished he will cope well and fine at her absence with her parents. While thinking about her little cute baby , she heard Venki opening the door.

By knowing devika is checking her child, Venki asked her " don't you want to see your other baby is awake or not " with a mischievous grin. She turned back with crinkled brow and gave a suspicious look with a smile. Venki grinned widely and dropped his waist cloth to floor and pointed at his flaccid penis. Devika amazed at his naughty behavior got up from there giggling and rushed towards venki mocking anger to hit him. Venki laughed and moved back to bathroom and playfully tried to close the door naked with little effort. She pushed the door open and held his hands and pinned him to bathroom wall, with an evil smile she looked down to his penis and whispered " my poor little baby, don't even think about waking up now, it will be really hard for me to put you back into sleep" saying that she gave a small poke to his sleeping penis and looked back at venki to give a childish laugh.

Venki held both of her chubby delicate cheeks, tweaking softly and whispered in her ears " your mere presence is enough for him to come alive and go mad." She nudged his hand from her cheeks and gave a tight loving hug to him, they stood there for a while relishing each others warmth. Devika felt something stirring up on her lower belly, she moved little apart and glanced down to see her little venki getting aroused to life and poking on her midriff, asking to be cuddled loving. Devika looked back at him and muttered " Oww..see this little fellow here, I didn't even do anything but still he can't resist an innocent hug from me"

Saying this she gave a small punch to the throbbing erection and again gave a big hug to her husband, and poised to leave after giving a quick kiss to his chest
Devika: umwaah, let me go now, change your clothes now breakfast is ready.
Venki: so are you sure that you don't want to do anything about this? Asked by him holding his fully awaken penis.

Devika returned taking the dropped towel from the bathroom door, knelt in front of venki and raised his slightly aroused penis from beneath using her soft palm and gave a tender kiss on top with her luscious lips and said " I wish, I had time to take care of you..you are such a darling; " and gave one more soft kiss " now be happy with this", she secured the towel in his waist, got up and smiled at wildly grinning venki by brushing his cheek with her hand and left the room asking him to dress up and have the tea kept at the table.
==========

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM