Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
 I began thrusting harder into her cunt as her ass cheeks jiggled with the force of my balls hitting her ass.

She kissed my lips and began to suck them slowly as I kept moving my cock in her pussy from below. “Mmmmmmm………Uuuuuuuuummmmm……Ooooooohhhhhh……. fuuuuccccckkkk me……. Yyeeeeeeesssss,” she moaned louder as I had picked up speed. I was hitting her pussy hard as my cock head was now knocking her uterus opening second time this night.

“Noooooo…Maaaaaaaaa……. Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh,” she screamed as my 4-inch thick cock head pierced her uterus opening and was now inside it. She kept her head down and moaned a lot as her breath became heavy while her pussy was getting fucked hard from below by my monster. I could see pain and pleasure on her face as her uterus was penetrated by my cock and her pussy walls stretched to allow the 4-inch monster inside.

After fucking her for about 20 minutes, she moaned hard and loud as she shivered with her orgasm. Her pussy walls tightened around my cock while she released a copious amount of cum on my cock drenching my cock, balls and forming a puddle on the bed sheet. I kept fucking her as she wanted to stop to recover from her shuddering orgasm but had no respite as her master kept ramming her cunt harder and faster.

I then quickly got up to a sitting position lifting her with me and now she was sitting on my cock as she wailed, “Oooooooooohhhhhhhh…… Maaaaaaaa………Haaaaiiiiiiiii………Aaaaaaaahhhh” as my cock went deeper in her uterus hitting the walls making her moan further with pain and pleasure.

I then quickly kissed her and sucked her tongue while moving to the edge of the bed. Then as I reached the edge of the bed, I stood up lifting her with me and she gasped for air as my cock went further inside reaching places in her pussy that was never explored. She could only moan and wail as my cock and her master kept probing and hitting the unexplored areas of her pussy.

Then I held her against the wall with both her legs on my arms and kissed her deeply while slowly removed my cock from her pussy. She looked relieved as my cock came out of her pussy making a ‘Plock’ sound as my cock head was pulled out of her uterus.

I then guided my wet and sloppy cock to her ass hole and without giving her a chance to guess, my cock head pierced her ass hole and was now probing her anal sphincter. “Noooooooo………. Maaaaaaaa…..Ooohhhh……..it’s paaiiinnniinngg,” she screamed as my 10-inch monster plowed her ass and reached deep in her bowels.

I then fucked her ass in that position for 10 minutes and then made her doggy on the bed and rammed her ass for another 10 minutes. She kept moaning and wailing as my cock explored all the depths of her ass. When I moved my hands down and grabbed one of her boobs and pulled the nipple ring while the other hand reached down and grabbed and pulled her clit ring.

She again began to tremble and shudder as she experienced another orgasm. My balls were hitting her pussy lips. I felt the pressure building up as I released spurt after spurt of my sperm deep in her ass. We both lay on the bed completely exhausted as my cock was still in her ass.

We were panting and kissed each other with love. “This is the best first night any woman would have. Thank you, my husband, for this amazing sex,” 

she said. I kissed her and said, “This is just the beginning Jyoti. I have many more things planned for us together for the next 2 weeks before we go to Bangalore for the marriage.”

She blushed red and we hugged each other and slept again. 

It was 4 am in the morning and we rested after a good first night where I filled my mom wife slut in all her three holes with my potent seed.

------------------------------------------

Thank you all for your lovely responses to my stories. Hope you enjoy this next part too.

I am overwhelmed by the lovely responses to this series. I thank all the guys and gals who read through the stories and appreciated their emails. Your love and criticism are accepted and cherished. Please reply if you like my sex story to dev8ind;.

[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 16-03-2019, 06:50 PM