Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
I then asked her to continue walking forward around the fire in the same bent position. She spread her legs a bit wider and started walking ahead slowly like a cow. Her ass cheeks were swinging like sexy ripe pumpkins and my cock was being squeezed by her anal walls which gave me immense pleasure. “I shall please my master in all aspects of life to keep him happy and satisfied all the time,” I said as I kept pushing my cock deeper in her ass hole while caressing her ass cheeks and spanking them. As she completed the circle around the fire for the sixth time and repeated her vow, I pulled out my hard-erect cock from her ass hole. She breathed a sigh of relief and took some much-needed long breaths when I plunged my cock into her pussy from behind. “Haaaaaaaaaaahhh Maaaaaaaaaa Yesssssssss” she moaned as my 10-inch long and 4-inch thick cock was halfway in her pussy stretching her pussy walls as it entered making her sigh and moan till the entire length of the cock was inside her love hole. I then asked her to walk the circle the same way she did the last time. She began walking forward and her pussy walls squeezed my cock giving pleasure to both of us. “I am the property of my master and my cunt is only to please my master whenever and wherever he wants to fuck me,” I said as she completed the seventh round around the fire and repeated the seventh vow. I pulled out my cock from her pussy and she moaned in pleasure. We had completed the seven vows and the saptapadi ritual and she smiled at me for making it so kinky.

The cassette then asked us to sit near the fire and complete the next rituals. The groom must pour ghee to the fire after every chant and the bride must touch his hand while doing so. I poured the ghee after every chant as mom stroked my cock for each chant. There was chanting for 108 times and I was starting to lose control as her soft hands were stroking my cock each time. Finally, the chants ended, and the groom should now pray to the 3 powerful gods for a successful marriage and each time give the sacred water to the bride to drink. I followed the instructions and prayed to the gods, then I asked mom to open her mouth and spit in her mouth asking her to swallow it. She swallowed all my spit three times and smiled at me. Then the bride and groom are to stand up and exchange flower garlands to be wedded as husband and wife. We both stood up and picked up the flower garlands kept nearby. Then mom placed the garland in her hands over my head and I placed mine on her shoulders and now we were husband and wife.

Next, the groom is to tie the mangalsutra around the neck of the bride and make her his wife. I then opened the jewelry box kept nearby and pulled out a nice gold plated mangalsutra. Mom looked stunned when she watched me take out the gold plated mangalsutra with black beads and gold rings enhancing its regal look. I then went ahead and tied it around her neck. “Jyoti, I now take you as my wife,” I said as I took her name first time as a wife. She had tears in her eyes as she looked at me and then at her new mangalsutra. “Jyoti, please stand up,” I said as she was still shocked as I was calling her by name as a husband would call his wife but was also happy and her tears flowed down her cheeks. She stood up and then I placed her right foot over my thigh and wore the toe rings on her feet. They were gold plated too with red rubies enhancing their look. She now started crying loudly and bent down to touch my feet as a bride should do to her husband and seek blessings. “May God give you strength and wisdom to be a good wife and sex slave to satisfy your master in all aspects of life,” I said as I gave my blessings to her.

She then stood up and wiped her tears. “The mangalsutra and toe rings make you my wife Jyoti, now you need to wear more jewellery to become my sex slave,” I said as I open the jewellery box and pulled out a gold-plated waist chain. I removed the earlier silver waist chain that she wore which I had gifted her and put on the new waist chain. She liked the new waist chain, it was a little loose enough to drop till it just reached the top of her pussy. I had added letters in gold which hung down from the waist chain and read S E X S L U T. She was shocked to see the words but smiled as she looked beautiful with the waist chain that enhanced the look of her navel, pussy and her ass cheeks from the back.

Then I pulled out three very small gold rings. She looked at them and smiled as she thought they were earrings, but I had bought them for some other use. They were small round and had a thin needle-like pin. She kept looking at them as I opened the lock and brought out the needle-like pin. Then I said, “Jyoti, these three pins will make you my slave and remind you of the owner of your body” and heated the small needle-like pin over the fire for a few seconds and then asked her to look up and raise her hands over her head. She did not know what I was going to do but obeyed by lifting her head up and raising her hands over her head. Due to this position, her firm milky boobs moved up and out making the nipples poke out in the air. I quickly, in a flash of a second, pierced her left nipple tip with the hot needle like a pin of the ring and locked it firmly. “Aaaaaaaahhhh Maaaaaaaaaaaaa” she screamed in pain and looked at me then looked at her left nipple. The golden ring now sat perfectly at the tip of her nipple locked securely. I then asked her to take the same position again and pierced the right nipple in the same manner and locked the second ring securely in place. She was crying in pain, but the two nipple rings looked very sexy on her milky white 38DD breasts. I admired the slut slave of mine and caressed her cheeks asking her to remember that she is my slave and I own her body. She nodded, and I asked her to take the doggy position by spreading her legs wide and open her pussy. She bent down on all fours and took the doggy position spreading her legs wide which made her pussy open wide. I admired her love towards me and the courage to obey my orders and appreciated her as a good slave. She nodded her head and wiped her tears as I caressed her pussy lips and moved my fingers to open her sweet-smelling cunt further. I slowly heated the third ring as I grabbed her clit and pushed the foreskin back to expose her pea-sized sex button. She moaned and felt pleasure when I flicked the clit after pulling it out of her foreskin and then in a flash pierced the ring and locked it. “Nooooooooooooo Aaarrrrrrrrrrggghhh” she screamed loudly and fell forward. I grabbed her hips and dabbed a cotton ball around her clit to stop the small bleeding that occurred when piercing. There was a small amount of bleeding as the ring was getting adjusted to its new home. She fell to the floor and clutched her pussy with pain. I let her lie down for a few minutes as I cleared up the other things around the fire and made some more space. After 5 minutes, I asked her to stand up. She still lay down clutching her pussy. I then raised my voice saying, “Get up slave, or I shall punish you for not obeying your master!”. She jolted from her pain and quickly tried to get up. She was still in pain due the three rings pierced in her nipples and clit. She managed to stand up and correct her dress and pallu over her head.

She was looking very sexy. The toe rings in her feet, gold anklets, the waist chain which had the letters SEX SLUT hanging very close to her pussy and enhancing the look of her waist, the golden bangles and the red chuda on her wrists, the five different necklaces around her neck, the gold mangalsutra which was perfectly placed on her cleavage between the two awesome breasts, her breasts heaving up and down with the breathing, the perfect red lips and red bindi on forehead. She was a very beautiful looking bride and the three gold rings on her nipples and clit accentuated her slave look. “Jyoti you look awesome,” I said and she blushed red. Then I asked her to sit down beside me and continue the rituals.

We then continued the instructions where the groom should tie a yellow thread to the bride’s hand and the bride should tie a yellow thread to the groom’s hand. We then tied a yellow thread to each other’s hand, but I asked her to tie another yellow thread at the base of my cock also and she smiled and tied the same. Then I tied two yellow threads around her breasts at the base also and that made her boobs come up more. Then it was time for the groom to fill Kumkum on the head of the bride and make her wife. I then filled Kumkum in Jyoti’s head and she bent down and touched my feet to seek blessings. Then I told her that as my sex slave she should also have my cum on her head and face to make her my slave. I asked her to repeat the seven vows first and then give me a blowjob so that I can fill her maang with my cum.

She then went to her knees and started to recite the seven vows of her slavery.

First vow – “I shall always be naked unless my master asks me to wear the clothes he wants”.

Second vow – “I shall always listen to my master and obey everything that he asks me to do at anytime and anywhere”

Third vow – “I shall never speak or say anything without the permission of my master”

Fourth vow – “I shall be a slave to my master and he can use me in any manner, anywhere and anytime”

Fifth vow – “I shall be owned by my master and shall not do anything without his permission including eating, drinking, pissing, shitting and any sexual activities”

Sixth vow – “I shall please my master in all aspects of life to keep him happy and satisfied all the time”

Seventh vow – “I am the property of my master and my cunt is only to please my master whenever and wherever he wants to fuck me”

She then started licking my balls with her sexy tongue. Slowly she licked the entire length of my 10-inch cock and took the 4-inch thick cock head in her mouth sucking it like a lollipop. This was an awesome feeling where my new wife was licking my cock head. I held her head and pushed my cock slowly in her wet and warm mouth. She was also feeling better after going through so much pain earlier. She held my ass cheeks and I pushed my cock further deep in her throat. My cock was about 7 inches in her mouth and she began to gag a bit. “Guuuk Guuuuuk” she made the sounds as I kept thrusting my cock further into her throat. Slowly I pushed my entire 10 inches in her throat and she gagged a lot with her spit running down on my cock as I pulled out a little for her to breathe. 

She sucked my cock for 15 minutes and I felt the pressure rising in my balls. Then I gave a thrust in her throat and my cock head hit the deep walls of her throat giving me immense pleasure and, in a flash, I pulled my cock out and a thick stream of my cum spurted out and landed on her head on the Kumkum that I had filled earlier. The scene was awesome, her forehead filled with Kumkum and then my cum making her my wife and slave permanently. About 10 more spurts of cum landed on her forehead, nose, lips, face, and boobs. 

She was happy and smiled looking at me. 
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 16-03-2019, 06:43 PM