Life must go on************ Completed
PART- 1.

Bobby was sitting on the sofa and watching some movie in mobile. When he heard door opening, he lifted his eyes with the expectation of his friend Naveen coming out. He felt disappointed by seeing someone with an Indian lady. It is almost an hour passed after Naveen went inside with a Thai girl for massage. Lady sitting at the reception smiled at Bobby and asked him whether he want to go with any girl. Bobby become impatience. It already two calls from Anju came in Naveen’s phone. Bobby did not answer the phone. He is expecting Anju to call in his phone any time. He got up and went outside after informing the lady in reception for passing the message to Naveen about his waiting outside. Before he leaves the center, he received the call from Anju.
Bobby are you with Naveen? Why he is not answering my calls? Anju asked in rude way.
Yes. We were at *** Bar. We are about to come but the manager of the pub invited him to his cabin for discussing something. I guess about their office party stuffs or something. His Phone is with me. Sorry. I missed to attend the call. I will tell him to call you as soon as coming out of his cabin.
Bobby you know about the importance of tomorrows date. Anju asked
Yes. It is your birthday. Bobby replied.
Then why you planned today? You are taking too much leverage on my friendship? Anju asked in dislike tone.
Anju. We will be there before time. Everything will happen as per your plan. Please don’t get upset. Naveen said.
Ok. Anju disconnected the phone in an angry note.
Bobby get angry on Naveen for dragging him. He went inside the Centre to knock the door of Naveen’s room, but he was already outside.
Come fast. Bobby told.
When they came out of massage center, Naveen asked Why you are upset?
Anju called. I said some fake story. Please tell the same to her. Bobby told.
As usual you are my savior. Naveen said in naughty tone.
What is tonight plan? Bobby asked.
What plan? Naveen asked.
Do I need to remind you that tomorrow is Anju’s birthday? Bobby asked.
Oh!! Shit., I missed out. I was planning for her birthday function last week but forget. No issue. I will plan some thing for tomorrow. Let’s get a cake and gift. Naveen told.
Bobby & Naveen bought a birthday cake. When they reached the shopping mall to buy some gift. Shop already stop taking customers for closing activities.
You mother fucker. Why don’t you remind me earlier? Shit. How will I face her without any gift? Naveen told in disappointment tone.
It is already passed 11.30 Pm. Most of shops will close by the time we reach. We will buy it tomorrow morning. Bobby replied.
What is in the cover? Naveen asked
It a new iPhone. I bought it for Anju as my gift. Do not worry. I will keep in my car. I will give only after you gifted her. Bobby replied.
While diving back to Naveen’s home.
Bobby. Please give the phone to me. I will pay for the phone. Tomorrow we will buy something on behalf of you. Otherwise, today will be a nightmare for me. Please. Naveen requested Bobby.
Bobby could not find any reason to justify him from not handing over the gift to Naveen, he surrenders his gift to Naveen. After getting the phone, Naveen started explaining the beauty of girl who he went few hours before.
You have an incredibly beautiful and caring wife at home. Then why you are going behind other girls? I can’t tell lie to her always. Bobby told Naveen.
Oh!! You love her as your friend wife or as a girl whom you loved so much in life? Naveen asked in a vulgar tone.
Shit the crap you mother fucker. She is my friend. Bobby told in angry tone.
Please don’t get angry. Bobby. There is no point of living with carrying so much of ethics in life. God made Men with dick and women with holes. It is the nature requirement to fill the hole with our stick. I am doing it in all possible occasions, and you are keeping it hide inside your pants. Technically not using it. May be only giving it your hands to play with it. I believe almighty also written that which all holes to fill with my dick and just following his orders. Naveen laughed.
Stop your shit ideology. Bobby told.
We will take our case. Your dick is supposed to be inside Anju’s hole, but he writes it for my dick. So, it is happening as per his wish. He also written my name in many other girls and am just following the instructions. Naveen said in cool tone.
Bobby’s face become disappointed. He cursed himself for not showing courage in his life.
They reached Naveen’s home. Naveen waited at the door till the time become 12 midnight. He pressed the bell at exact 12.
Anju opened the door with fake anger but smiling face of Naveen melted her anger.  
Happy Birthday my sweetheart. Happy birthday to my darling. Naveen started singing in loud voice before Anju reacts.
Stop screaming. Other flat members are sleeping. Your magical voice will spoil their sleep. Anju said by laughing on happiness.
Bobby also convey the birthday greetings.
After Naveen stops singing, Bobby saw a fake anger in her face due to the absence of Naveen. Naveen distracted her by giving the gift. Bobby saw an excitement and happiness in Anju’s face. Her attention got changed from presence of Bobby to gift. When she saw the new iPhone in the cover, her face become brighter due to happiness. She hugged Naveen tightly and started kissing him without bothering the presence of Bobby.
Thank you, my love. I was nervous due to your absence. Anju told Naveen while kissing him.
As usual our friend is bored with Abu Dhabi and want to enjoy his weekend in Dubai. I believe, it is my duty to give company to our friend in getting out of boredom. Naveen told by hugging her.
Bobby you are spoiling my husband, Anju said while hugging Naveen.
Bobby stood frozen by seeing the love drama happening in front of him.
Booby now a days, I think you are mis using our friendship. Earlier it was only a monthly meeting but now a days every it is becoming regular. Please don’t force me kick you out.  Anju said to Bobby.
I am sorry Anju. What to do, you both are my only friends. Bobby said.
Naveen turns their position and bring his to face towards Bobby. He blinks his eyes on Bobby and convey his thanks for taking the blame. Anju’s back is facing Bobby. Booby could not keep his eyes away from noticing the round shaped beautiful ass. Naveen rubbed his hands on her ass while kissing her and signaled Bobby that the girl with him in massage parlor has better ass than Anju. Bobby could not enjoy his joke on Anju, but he made a fake smile to make Naveen happy.
Anju went to bedroom and changed to a new dress. She looks gorgeous in that dress. They cut the cake and followed by couple of champagne round and whisky. Naveen & Anju dance in a romantic song. When Bobby found Anju is getting romantic with Naveen, he excused them by acting as sleepy and went to guest bedroom for giving them privacy. After entering the room, he switched off the light then locked the door and stood near to door by listening them.  
Why you invite him today? Anju asked Naveen in a worried sound.
Hearing her question, Bobby felt insulted.
Don’t forget the past. We met each other because of him. We must be grateful to him throughout our life. He doesn’t have any other friends. Naveen told Anju.
I didn’t mean it. I am also comfortable with him but his habit of taking you in weekend is the only problem I have. Anju said in romantic tone.
Let’s forget about him. Naveen said.
Bobby can hear the passionate kissing tone. He felt his dick getting erected. He rubs above his jeans. After some time, he heard the giggling sound Anju and followed by their bedroom closing sound.
He went to bed. Even if tried to stop thinking, word of Naveen came in his mind. What if the Anju’s hole written for his dick? He imagined himself in the position of Anju’s husband.
Doorbell rings. Anju opened the Door. Her eyes are full of lust and happiness. She was wearing a white transparent dress bought it this special day. Her apple boobs are covered by the pink bra. She kept the top two buttons opens for giving ample view of cleavage to Bobby. Bobby entered the flat and closed the door. She didn’t hesitate to hug him immediately. Bobby can feel her smooth body trying to get more into his body. He holds her tightly and started exchanging the kisses. His hands started rubbing her back and enjoyed the smoothness. When it passes her butt, his hands stopped at her panty line. He gave a gentle press to acknowledge his happiness. He brings his hand towards her pussy area. She spread her legs to give access to his hand but surprisingly his hand went inside his jeans pocket. Bobby took a small jewelry body from his pocket. He gets separated from hug. He opened it and took a diamond ring. Anju’s face got brighten by seeing the diamond ring. He took her hand and put it on her finger. When he gave a kiss on her finger after putting the ring, tears rolled out from Anju’s eyes due to happiness. She shows impatient to surrender herself to Bobby, but he took her to drawing room. The cake was already delivered. He made all arrangements to cut the cake. When he opens the cover, she got happy by seeing her favorite red velvet cake. They cut the cake and share each other. When Anju turn to take tissue, Bobby took the cream of cake in hand. When she turns back, he started putting the cream all over her face. She was screaming to stop it, but he stopped only after covering her face and neck.
What is this Bobby. Anju asked in fake anger.
When bobby laughs her anger increased.
They took few snaps for their memories. When Anju was about to go washroom for washing her face, Bobby holds her and started kissing. Anju hesitated to kiss for few seconds, but she grabbed the intensity of kiss and started responding. Bobby started licking the cream in her face and bringing it to her face. They started tasting their tongue each other. Bobby’s hands carrying the cream has already holding her back. Anju’s abhorrence in dirtying her new dress got vanished in the eagerness to surrender herself in hands of her husband. Anju’s hands tighten her grip in his back. Bobby’s hands were rubbing her back and his tongue was going the job of brining the cream from face to her mouth. Few seconds later, Anju’s tongue takes over the responsibility of cleaning Bobby’s face. When his hands covered her ass and bring it closer to his body, his erected dick pressed against her abdomen. Anju’s lips grabbed her husband lips and tasted his saliva. Bobby’s and Anju’s lips started fighting each other to take possession. Her lovely 36 sized ass were enjoying the massage of his strong hands. Anju’s hands took the grip behind his head and her mouth was still fighting with Bobby’s mouth. Room filled with the sound of their kissing. Next time when his dick pressed her abdomen, her hand came down and started removing his belt. Due to expertise in removing the belt with one hand, she didn’t find any difficulty to open the belt. When her hand tries to unbutton the jeans button, Bobby extended his support to her. Her hand didn’t waste a single second to enter in his jeans. When her hand rubbed his erected dick above underwear, he felt like a child playing with new toy. The way she grabbed his dick felt like, she is owner and he is custodian of the dick. He encourages her by kissing all over the face. Her hand continues to press his dick with a fizz sound from her mouth. Bobby’s hand came to her boob and started pressing it gently. Anju turns her head to one side while booby’s lips came down to neck. While kissing her neck, Bobby’s hand started unbuttoning her shirt buttons. He completed it without much Hussle. His face entered her wide-open shirt and moved towards shoulder area by kissing every inch. While his lips were in its journey from shoulder to cleavage, his hands removed her shirt. Anju also madly pulled his T-shirt out from his body. Immediately after removing his T-shirt, her eyes fell on his chest muscles. Before Bobby grab her, she brings her face to his chest and kissed both chest with full of passion and admire. Bobby didn’t try to distract her from enjoyment. His hands unhooked her bra strip from back and removed it. Her hand still pressing his dick and her lips & tongue is running al over his chest. He wants to see & grab her two melons, but his accessibility was blocked due pressed against his body. His hands were wandering in between her silky hair and bare back. When Anju’s hands pulled his jeans down, he also didn’t allow her bottom pants to remain in her waist. Both separated and removed their bottom dress. Bobby enjoyed the view of his sexy wife standing in front of him in only panty. This time before Anju take charge of enjoying his body, he brings his face to her ripe mangoes. While his mouth took the possession of one boob and hand took the other one. Within few seconds of sucking, her hands came and holds his head. Booby find it difficult to bend and sucks for long, but he didn’t show any tiredness and discomfort in that position. She took the support of the table behind her. This time when Bobby brings his hand towards her back, he put his hand into the cake kept in table and took a big pinch. He brings his hand with cake and burnish her boobs with the cake. He continues to suck and lick her boobs. Anju took his hand and started sucking his finger. While Bobby cleaning her boobs with his tongue, she was busy in cleaning Bobby’s hands by licking it. He didn’t wait to bring his clean hands to enter her panty from front. His hands passed her shaven public hair area and reached the pussy. Her pleasure of touching her pussy explained in the power of her hands which is holding his back. After finishing his duty of cleaning, her boobs his tongue started the journey towards her navel hole. Bobby’s body slowly started going down and his staging position shifted her legs to knees. He kissed her navel hole. Anju moan with pleasure. His both hands grabbed her boobs again and massaged her nipples gently. Bobby felt the power of Anju’s hands on his head pushing his head further down towards her pussy area. He didn’t disappoint her by fighting back against her pushing. His face came near to her pussy and his hands grabbed the elastic of her panty and pulled down. His lips expressed the happiness of getting the sight of beautiful pussy by kissing it. Bobby hold his hands under her both armpit and slowly lift her till placing comfortably in dining table. He took a chair and placed in a position where his body will come in between her legs. He kept the cake to side and made her laid down in table. He pulls her leg closer to him and adjusted the position for sucking. Anju got comfortable when his hands held her both legs. Bobby kissed on her fleshy thighs. One she got comfortable he started to kiss her legs from fingers. He continues to burnish her body with cake and cleaning it by licking. When his mouths reach near to her pussy, she placed her leg comfortably in his back body. Bobby’s mouth shows extreme madness in sucking after getting the taste of her pussy juice. When her hands were busy pressing her boobs, Bobby extends his one hand support to press one boob. His other hand was supporting his mouth to grab her pussy clits and pussy lips as per the command from Anju and Bobby’s mind. Anju was not moaning but was screaming due to pleasure. They didn’t bother where the sound goes to ears of other flat mates. Bobby took the cherry placed in top of the cake and put it inside her pussy hole. Anju’s body got shivered due to an unexpected movement but when his tongue started chasing the cherry, her body melted. Anju cried in pleasure and the dam inside her body protecting the pussy juice got busted and juice flows like river. Bobby’s tongue proved himself as good chaser by grabbing the cherry and bring it out. Before Anju asked to share it with her, he started chewing it. He didn’t let her to disappointed. He got up and bring his mouth to her mouth and shared the half with her. Bobby removed his underwear while sharing the cherry. Before Anju started chewing, his iron rod closed her pussy entrance. It started entering her pussy along with chewing the cherry. Due to extreme wetness, there was no hindrance in the path of his dick while entering inside her pussy. One his dick enters her pussy, he got up from her body and came to standing position. Bobby started to pump her pussy slowly. Anju’s body was not in a stage to enjoy the slow motion, she encouraged him to pump fast. He increases the pace gradually and become fast. Sound coming from pump the slippery pussy filled the room. Bobby knows that her body has already tired by multiple orgasm and he doesn’t want to hold his cum for long. He increased the pace and Anju continue to encourage him. Before her voice get tired, he cum inside her pussy with huge moan. Upon receiving his semen inside her pussy, she produced a huge gasping sound of satisfaction. Her legs were still in locked position around his hips. Bobby hold her hands and lift her from table. She hugged him and remain his body. When he walked her towards the sofas, she remains in his body like a kid sitting in father’s hip. Bobby sat on sofa and placed her bumps on his lap. She kissed all over his face with compassion and love. Once she finished kissing, both looked each other eyes and gave a satisfaction smile. Bobby took a tissue paper and wiped her pussy as well his dick.
Happy birthday my Love. Bobby told in erotic tone.
Than you my dear. Anju replied with words full of love.
Bobby didn’t remember when he slept. When he got up in morning, he saw his dress is in the floor. He saw couple of tissue paper also in floor. When he took the tissue, it was still wet due to soaked with his semen. He felt guilty for thinking about his friend wife, but he knows that he still loves her will become his wife in some period.

Chapter 1 – 

School days Memories. 

Bobby & Naveen are batchmates in school as well as neighbors. Naveen’s family is ancient wealthy family, but his father has run several unsuccessful business ventures and presently in huge debts. Despite debts, they maintain very wealthy lifestyle. Naveen is a Romeo from his school time. He is tall and handsome. He holds good physique. He is having multiple sexual relationship with girls in school and married ladies in their locality since school life. Bobby is the only person knows about his secret relationships with married ladies in their neighborhood. In school he famous as Romeo but still many girls are surrounded with him as well as in his friends list. Bobby sometimes wondered why the girls roam around with a boy known for flirting. Naveen never shows friendship & commitment is his weakness. He does not mind in dumping others for his benefits. He is a love & sex guru for many boys and few girls in school. Bobby is from a lower middle-class family. He is also look handsome but never found confidence in his face. He got couple of love proposals from girls, but he rejected without thinking. gentleman. Gradually he gained an image of studious & unromantic boy in school. He wishes to experience everything in life but due to the fear on his father and understanding the sufferings of his parents in managing the house, he gains a maturity thinking in his life. Bobby has become an example in their locality for parents to show their children. Bobby holds a deep connection with Naveen due to same age and friends from childhood. He will only break his set barriers in life for Naveen. Their friendship become famous in school & locality. Naveen has an elder sister named Nisha & Bobby got a younger sister Maria. Nisha is two-year senior to both and Maria is three year younger. Nisha supports his brother, but Maria is a spy of her father. Only in study matter, Bobby controls Maria. She is a lazy bump in studies. Bobby is more attached to Nisha. Both families also well connected but Naveen’s family enjoy an upper hand but in locality Bobby’s father is more respected due to his honesty.
Naveen & Bobby got separated in class from 11th. Bobby was in science stream & Naveen as in commerce stream. One of Naveen’s cousin girl Deepa joined in science batch along with Bobby. Bobby liked her from day 1 but he didn’t show any hint. Regular presence of Deepa in their gang makes Bobby more attracted towards her. Naveen asked him once whether Bobby has any crush on her, but he lied to him. One day when Deepa told her love towards Bobby, he could not able to reject the proposal. Both agreed to keep their relationship secret until they settled in life.

At Naveen’s home.
Situation: Naveen’s relatives get together at Naveen’s home. 

Men are near to the bar at corner of lawn and having chit chat. Small children are playing in lawn. Ladies are sitting at lawn and engaged in their gossips.
Nisha was serving cold drinks to ladies.  
Nisha. where is Naveen? Naveen father loudly.
He must be somewhere here. Nisha told to her father.
Please find him. I need an urgent help from him. Father told.
I will look for him. Are you guys going to buy more Whiskey? Nisha Asked.
You do what I asked for. Nisha’s father growled
Nisha looked for Naveen everywhere, but she could not find him. She couldn’t trace Deepa also. When she enquired about Deepa to her mother, she replied that Deepa went to Nisha’s room for changing her pad. Nisha checked her room and bathroom, but she couldn’t find Nisha or Naveen. She reached the terrace and checked it. When she was about to leave, she felt like a shadow moving from back side area. Nisha slowly walks towards the back area. When she reached back side, she could able to hear small sound from back balcony adjacent to Naveen’s room. Nisha was about to call her name but stopped due to sound coming from balcony resembles to sexual moan. She slowly climbed through the ladder and reached near the Terrence which gives a view towards the balcony. She can see the presence of two person and without any doubt, she confirmed that one is her brother and girl is Deepa.
Do it fast Deepa, people will search for us. Naveen sound.
Nisha can see the shadow moving up and down. She could able to hear the moan of her brother.
Yes. Yes. I am Cuming. Yes baby. Take it… Naveen moans.
Nisha felt disappointed for not seeing clearly.
Suddenly the light came on Deepa’s face. Oh!! My god!! Nisha stunned for a second. Deepa is standing in her knees and holding Naveen’s dick. There is a towel spread in the floor and her knees are kept on it.  Naveen’s dick is socked with her saliva and few is drooling from her mouth. Nisha surprised by the happiness in the face of Deepa as well a man dick.
Switched off the light Naveen. Deepa told.
No will see. Continue sucking. You were doing good. Naveen told.
Deepa continued to blow his dick. Nisha thought of going back but she didn’t want to lose the opportunity to see sex in real. Nisha started comparing Deepa’s blowing style with porn videos she watches.
Oh!! She is expert. Nisha said in mind.
Naveen started to move his hip and support Deepa to blow fast. Few seconds later, Naveen started fuck her mouth fast by hold the hand on head. Nisha felt disappointed due to the lights got switched off.
She can hear the moan of her brother getting fast and a gasping sound.
Nisha heard the coughing sound of Deepa. Suddenly lights on.
Nisha saw Deepa couching and spiting his cum. Naveen is standing and laughing at her.
Naveen took the towel from down and wiped her back. From the dust in her back, Nisha understood that she was lying on floor. Deepa took the towel from Naveen & wiped her face with towel. She was standing in Bra and Panty.
Where is my skirt? Deepa asked.
Suddenly Naveen took the dress from floor and handed over to her. She wears her jeans and T-shirt.
Hey switch of the light now. Deepa said.
Naveen switched of the lights. Next time, please don’t plan during your periods. Naveen said.
Ok. We will tell our parents same. No functions during my periods. Deepa said in funny tone.
Oh, very Funny. Naveen said.
Don’t get upset my boy. You are expert in satisfying a girl. I must say, I had multiple orgasm even without touching my pussy. Don’t think that I am not satisfied. Let get fresh and go downstairs. Deepa said.
Do not wash your mouth. My semen taste will go. Naveen told.
I have enough in my stomach. Mouth is still sticky now. Deepa giggled.
Nisha was about to leave but Naveen conversation made her to stay back.
How is your new boyfriend Bobby doing with you? Naveen asked.
I don’t think any difference will happen. Why the hell you made me to say, “I love you to that impotent’’. Such a waste of time. Deepa asked.
Don’t put blame on me only. You were also interested on him after hearing about his dick size. Naveen asked.
I agree. I also get impressed from your words. I started in similar way as you guided. Serious & futuristic dreams. I tried my level best to change him, but that beggar is a coward. He is afraid of everyone. His father, our family, teachers, his sister, other students etc. It is almost going to one year. He never shows the courage to speak with me in public so what else can expect from him. I am tired. I can’t handle this drama anymore. Last week we both were only at lab. It was raining out. There is no chance for someone to come. I took him to side and placed his hand and on my boobs. Within a second, he started sweating and ran away from lab. It was really an embarrassing moment for me. I don’t think your plan will work on him. You want to take a chance on his sister, you try on your end. Please spare me. I am done. I am going to breakup with him. As far as from my interaction with her sister, I can say she has asexuality problem. Please don’t waste your time. You have many girls in your list. Don’t waste time by going behind her. Deepa said in one stretch.
I hope he is not aware that my hands are behind this move. Naveen asked.
No. He still believe that you are not aware. Deepa told.
Honestly, he is my childhood friend. I don’t know why am hesitated to try on her sister. That is the reason, I made this plan. It is like a sister sharing program. Anyway. I have plenty of time. I am not forcing you to continue. You take your decision. Thank you for your support. Rahul said to Deepa.
No worries. I will take my fees. Deepa giggled by tapping at his dick.
Nisha got surprised by hearing the thinking for her brother and sister. She felt sympathy towards Bobby.

Deepa broke up with Bobby in following week by giving a convincing reason which Bobby never make any attempt to rebuild their relationship. Even though Deepa left, he did not have any pain in heart. He felt more relaxed and tension free.
[+] 5 users Like ktmguy2019's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Life must go on************ Completed - by ktmguy2019 - 10-11-2020, 11:49 PM
RE: Life must go on************ - by Eswar P - 11-11-2020, 10:03 AM
RE: Life must go on************ - by ktmguy2019 - 11-11-2020, 02:18 PM
RE: Life must go on************ - by ktmguy2019 - 11-11-2020, 02:14 PM
RE: Life must go on************ - by ktmguy2019 - 11-11-2020, 03:51 PM
RE: Life must go on************ - by Eswar P - 11-11-2020, 07:39 PM
RE: Life must go on************ - by Ranjith27 - 11-11-2020, 10:03 PM
RE: Life must go on************ - by ktmguy2019 - 12-11-2020, 05:58 AM
RE: Life must go on************ - by ktmguy2019 - 12-11-2020, 04:18 AM
RE: Life must go on************ - by ktmguy2019 - 12-11-2020, 04:21 AM
RE: Life must go on************ - by Eswar P - 12-11-2020, 11:43 AM