Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
Next day morning, dad gave me the 25,000 rupees I asked for fees and went to the office. I took some money from it and kept the rest inside my cupboard. I need to buy many things for the plans I had for the next 2 weeks. But I wanted to surprise mom with my plans too, so I had to bring the new items from the market without showing them to mom. I used my larger backpack and took it to the exams. As soon as exams ended I told my sister that I had to visit a friend’s house for some notes and she should go home as I will return home late. She agreed and went home. I reached the market and began shopping. I had a huge list, but I could not shop for it all in one day, so I shopped until my backpack got full and then returned home. I did the same thing the next day too and completed my shopping as much as I could.

The next day was Friday, and Mom had finished packing bags for Dad and sister to travel later that afternoon. Sister had a spring in her step and was getting ready for her last exam in the morning. Dad was going to come home at 1 PM, finish his lunch and then they were to board the 3 PM bus for Bangalore. I caught my mom alone for a minute in the morning and gave her two small bottles that labs use for collecting urine and stool samples. I told her to collect her urine and stools in both the bottles today and shave her body completely. She was shocked that I asked her to collect her urine and shit but smiled gently when I asked her to be clean shaved. She kept the bottles in the bathroom and went away. Dad left for office and later I and sister went to give our last exam for the year. Time flew, and we returned home after our exams. My sister was very glad that she would be traveling with dad to Bangalore and hurriedly finished her lunch and went to do some last-minute packing. Dad came home and finished his lunch and checked his bags for the required office stuff for his training in Coimbatore. Then at 2:15 PM, dad, sister and I left for the bus stand. I made sure they took the bus and bid them goodbye at 3 PM. As the bus left, I reached back home around 3:30 PM and saw mom waiting for me at the gate. I gave her a list and asked her to go to the market now and bring the items mentioned in the list. She looked at me confused as she thought we were going to fuck each other. She took the list and the money I gave her and went away.

I had at least an hour before mom returns from the market and I had many preparations to complete. I finished all my preparations in 30 minutes and got naked. I had shaved my cock in the morning and it was already erect with anticipation and leaking precum. I wrapped a white dhoti/lungi at my waist and waited for my mom outside the door. At 4 PM mom arrived from the market and closed the main gate of the compound. She was carrying a bag with the items I had listed for her to buy. She was smiling as she reached the main door where I was standing. I quickly looked around and there was nobody in the area. As mom reached near the door, I stopped her from entering the house. She was confused and looked at me with a puzzle on her face. I told her that we are going to get married today. She was shocked, surprised and little excited as the various expressions ran over her face. I told her that today I will marry you as my wife and sex slave for life, if you trust your son and your master, then keep the bag near the door and remove your saree now. I had folded the lungi and tied to my waist while I was showing her my stiff and erect 10-inch-long and 3-inch-thick cock when I mentioned master earlier. She looked at me and understood that I was serious about what I was saying and took some time to decide. She then looked around the house and when she was sure nobody was around, started to remove her saree. She dropped her saree on the ground and was now in her micro petticoat which almost exposed her pussy and ass as I have mentioned earlier and her blouse which now covered her 38DD boobs. She looked at me as I stared at her body while stroking my cock.

She never wore her gold jewellery at home and today was no different. She only had her golden earing, the red sindoor on her head between the hairline, the red bindi on her forehead, the yellow thread mangalsutra with black beads, about six glass bangles on each hand, the silver waist chain that I had gifted her earlier and the silver toe rings. I then told her we need to perform a ritual which will imply that she will become a widow before marrying me today. She was shocked and looked at me. I proceeded to remove her bindi from her forehead and wiped off the sindoor from her head. She was still in shock as I was using some water to remove all traces of the sindoor from her head. I then asked her to remove the yellow thread mangalsutra and her toe rings and keep them on her saree. She was now almost in tears and bent down to remove the toe rings. Her boobs were now begging to be released from her blouse as I could see her full cleavage as she bent forward. She removed the toe rings and placed them on the saree, then she proceeded to remove her mangalsutra when finally tears rolled down her cheeks and she said “Why are you doing this? I already do whatever you ask, this is not good.” I told her this ritual will make her completely mine and I need her to commit herself in all forms to her master, my cock. She removed her mangalsutra and kept it on the saree on the ground.

I moved the saree to a corner near the wall along with the toe rings and mangalsutra. Then I asked her to sit down and break her bangles near the saree as they do when a lady is widowed. She was now crying but knew that she had to follow my words. She sat down near the saree and began to break her bangles and collect them near the saree. She was crying as if her husband is dead. She must be feeling emotional when doing these rituals which are done when a lady is widowed. She finished breaking all her glass bangles and sat there weeping, as she was in a corner near the wall, nobody from outside was able to see her. I then told her to remove her blouse and micro petticoat too and place them on the saree. She looked at me with tears in her eyes and started to remove her clothes and get naked. She then got naked and was weeping when I went close to her and said, “These clothes, bangles, and mangalsutra represent that you are a wife, now I removed them all including your sindoor and bindi. You are a looking like a perfect widow now sitting near the dead body of her marriage.” Mom started crying loudly hearing this and tried to control her sobbing as she knew someone may come there hearing her crying. “Now, do you really want to marry your master and become his slave? You have to decide now and say Yes or No” I said. She stopped crying after a few minutes and said Yes. I then said, “You will have to give up having sex with dad. Dad will only exist for the society, for you, I will be your husband and master for life. Do you agree?”. She nodded her head in agreement. I then asked her to spit on the clothes 3 times signalling that she is ending her relationship as a wife, as a lover and sexually too. She then spat 3 times on the clothes. Then I asked her to urinate on her mangalsutra and toe rings to signal the end of her being a wife. She was crying but sat in a pissing position and slowly her golden piss flowed down from her juicy red pussy lips and fell on the mangalsutra and toe rings. She finished pissing and stepped back and sat down near the door.

I then poured some ghee on the clothes and mangalsutra and lighted a fire to them. “This is the funeral of your marriage. Your marriage is dead today.” I said as mom wept sitting naked near the door. After a few minutes as the fire was burning, and I went near her displaying my erect cock. She looked at me with tears as I asked her to fall to my feet and beg for taking her as my wife and slave for life. She wiped her tears and fell to my feet saying, “Please master, accept me as your wife and slave.” I questioned her as to why I should accept her as a wife and slave, she said she will serve me in all ways I want and be always obedient. She was looking gorgeous and hot as her naked sexy curves were in full view and her eyes had become red due to crying. Beg for it I said. She kept begging and saying that she will obey me always. I then said that she was a wife in a marriage, so she is impure. Do you want me to purify you first? She nodded saying yes. I then held my dick and started pissing on her face. She was shocked at this action but sat there quietly as I sprayed all my piss on her face, boobs, pussy, thighs, and mouth. After I finished pissing, I said I will accept her as my wife and slave. She again fell to my feet and said thank you, master. I then moved to the tap near the wall and pulled the water hose out, I poured the cold water on her entire body. “Aaaaaaaaah.” she shouted as she felt a shock due to the cold water initially, but later just sat there as I kept moving the hose to wash her entire body. I then went and locked the gate before I took her into the house.
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 16-03-2019, 06:37 PM