Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
The Mother Saga – Part 8 

I received a lot of responses to this series and many questions were asked. I have tried to reply to them all and wish your love and support continue. I met some very nice and genuine ladies who wrote to me and those ladies who wish to have a good friend, a good lover or a good fucking can send email to me at dev8ind;

Those who have read the earlier parts of this series know very well that I was fucking my mother for the past nine months. I have described our daily routine of sex in the earlier parts and some of our sexcapades on the weekends also. My slave slut mom was ready to take my cock in any of her holes whenever we were alone however I wanted. 

#

It was summer, and our annual exams were to get over that week. There was a wedding of one of my cousins in Bangalore after about 20 days. We all had planned to attend the wedding in Bangalore together and would leave for Bangalore two days before the wedding as my dad could not get leaves from office.

As we had exams going on, I and my sister had exams at the same time, so we used to leave the house at 8:30 AM and return together by 12:30 PM. This meant that I did not get to fuck my mom every day as usual. I would study hard as I had promised my mom to be the topper in my class which was a condition for her to accept our incest relationship. Whenever I could get a chance, I would try to grope her boobs or ass and push my raging hard 10-inch long and 4-inch thick cock on her ass cheeks or pussy area when my sister and dad were not around. As I mentioned in the earlier parts, I had started to give hormonal injections to my mother and some tablets to try and enhance her breasts to produce milk which was my fantasy. Though her breasts were full and size 36DD earlier, the injections and tablets enhanced her boobs to 38C, but they still did not produce lactation yet.

Her boobs were now fuller and had become firm, she had to stitch new blouses as the old ones were not fitting anymore. I still insisted on keeping the same style for all her blouses as I had mentioned in the earlier parts. There was only an inch-thick strip at the back making it almost backless and only two hooks at the lower front end exposing the hole cleavage from the front as it also acted like a push-up bra. It was an awesome sight when I would drop her saree pallu and her milky white fairness of the boobs would show the erotic cleavage from her blouse. She was now accustomed to not wearing a bra and panty always except when we went to any gathering or somebody visited our home. As mentioned in earlier parts, I had barred her from wearing anything except blouse and saree OR a nightgown at home. I had even reduced the length of her petticoat that she wore under the saree to hold it together. It began just below her pussy and ended just above it, while it began just below her ass cheeks from the back. Basically, I reduced it to a micro skirt which she wore inside the saree instead of the full-length petticoat at home.

So, the last week since the exams began, I almost had no chance to fuck my mom during the daytime as sister used to be at home. Finally, on the last Friday, I gave sleeping pills to my dad and sister after dinner mixed with orange juice as usual and fucked my mom. Once dad and sister were sound asleep, I and mom would fuck wherever we wanted till I had cum in her mouth, ass, and pussy. We had fucked in the hall, on the sofa, on the dining table, in the kitchen, in my room, in her room beside dad and sister as they slept soundly due to sleeping pills etc. it was Tuesday now and I did not get a chance to fuck her since Friday night. We both were wanting a chance to fuck each other. That day at 5 PM, sister was studying in the hall and mom was preparing dinner in the kitchen. I had a very big hard on and wanted a release. I went into the kitchen and made sure my sister was reading her books as I passed to the kitchen. My sister was sitting on the sofa facing the TV and as I mentioned in my earlier parts if somebody is sitting at that location, then due to the height of the sofa backrest, they cannot look towards the kitchen and know what’s happening in the kitchen.

I went inside and hugged my mom from behind pushing my cock against her ass cheeks over her saree. She was startled and turned around to look at me, as I mauled her boobs and began to lick her cleavage and kiss her boobs. She was now confident that whenever I kissed her or played with her I always made sure that dad and sister were not nearby. I had kept my promise of keeping the incest relationship a secret and she trusted my instincts. I was now licking her boobs and cleavage smelling the sweet aroma from her sweat formed on her cleavage. She held my hair and pressed my mouth to her boobs as an obedient slave allowing her master to use her as he wanted. I then signalled her to keep watching the door and sat down in front of her and pulled up her saree and put my head inside and covered myself. Mom giggled a bit and spread her legs little more as she knew I wanted to eat her sweet pussy. It was awesome inside her saree; her milky white thighs were very inviting as I brushed my face over them to reach her pussy. The erotic aroma of her clean shaved pussy was very inviting as I reached her slit and ran my tongue from her thighs to her pussy lips. She opened her legs little more as a response as she was an obedient slut of her master. I darted my tongue on her outer pussy lips and began to lick them. The smell of her pussy was driving me crazy as I pushed my tongue deeper to reach her dark red inner pussy lips which were getting wet as she was aroused by now. The inner pussy lips were gleaming with the drops of her sweet tasting pre-cum. My tongue was running all over her wet inner pussy lips and began to touch her clit. She wanted to moan with pleasure but stifled her moans by biting her lip as the sister was still in the hall. I touched her clit with my tongue every time I licked her cunt, this was making her wet and her juices began to flow giving me the required lubrication to insert my tongue further in her cunt.

After licking her pussy for 10 minutes, I came out of her saree and kissed her on her lips while exchanging her cunt juices to her mouth. I whispered to her that her pussy has the sweetest juice and she blushed red. I then quickly peeked outside the kitchen and found my sister still sitting on the sofa and reading. I then asked mom to turn around and faced her towards the kitchen door and bent her forward. She understood what her master needs and bent forward such that her ass is up and in position as required by her master. I pulled up her saree from below and pushed it above her waist as I held my cock at the entrance of her pussy rubbing the 4-inch thick cock head on her pussy and clit. She let out a deep breath as I slowly pushed my cock in her wet and hot cunt. Her pussy was still tight and liked to grip my cock every time I entered her. Slowly I pushed my entire 10 inches in her as she struggled to stifle her moans. I slowly began the pumping action as I slid my cock out half way and thrust it in hard. I settled in a good rhythm of slow strokes giving my cock the much-needed warmth of her hot pussy muscles stretching to accommodate my cock. After about 2 minutes of fucking my sister called out to my mom and within seconds I pulled out of her pussy and dropped down my lungi and her saree as she stood up and went back to her work. My sister entered the kitchen and looked at me with surprise as she did not expect me there. Then she asked mom about some question from her language book which she needed help with. I went to my room and sat at my desk cursing my sister.

We could not do anything until dad arrived from the office at 6 PM. He was early, and my mom asked the reason for his coming 30 minutes early. He handed her his lunch bag and said nothing much before he went to get fresh. While having his tea later, he said his company has asked him to go to Coimbatore for a training for 12 days from next Monday. So, he planned to drop mom, myself and my sister at my Uncle’s house in Bangalore where the wedding was scheduled so that we can join the wedding preparations earlier than expected as a surprise. My dad knew that our exams will get over on Friday and said we all can take the Friday 3 PM bus to Bangalore and reach there by 10 PM. He then planned to go to Coimbatore on Sunday to attend the training from Monday. My sister was overjoyed as she could get to travel and then have fun with our cousins preparing for the marriage. Mom looked at me and I decided against going this weekend and came up with a plan. I told my dad that I had preparatory classes starting from Monday for the board exams next year. It was announced by the teacher today during the exam and hence I cannot go this Friday but can reach Bangalore for the wedding 2 weeks later. Father looked at me and thought for a moment and asked whether I can skip the classes for 2 weeks. I said that board exams next year are very important and hence our school selected 15 students for this extra classes and hence I should not miss those. I told him that we also need to pay 25000 as the fees tomorrow. Mom then understood my plan and said that if Dev has classes, then I too should stay with him so that he has no issues with food etc. Dad thought for some time and then said that if you mom and son are not coming, then let it be. I will go to Coimbatore alone and you three can come to the wedding in 2 weeks. My sister was upset about this plan and she began pestering my mom to go to Bangalore this Friday itself. Mom asked Dad to go to Bangalore on Friday with my sister and drop her in my uncle’s house as there will be some relatives who can take care of her and she will inform aunt Divya to take care of my sister for 2 weeks. She then looked at my sister and asked her to be a good girl and not trouble anybody at the carriage house. Sister was happy and jumped on mom saying she promises not to trouble anyone. Dad was sceptical but agreed after my mom and sister forced him to accept this plan.

I went to my room and sat at my desk as my mind was now working on the different ideas I had about the 2 weeks of time that I had alone with my mom, my slave, and my slut. As I was thinking about all of this, mom came to my room with tea in her hand and kept it on the table. I looked at her and she smiled with happiness on her face. I winked at her and picked up the teacup as she looked towards the door and slowly brought her hand down and caressed my cock over my lungi and whispered in my ear, “Sorry for the earlier session in the kitchen, should we have orange juice after dinner tonight” hinting that we add sleeping pills to dad and sister’s juice and fuck in the night. As she kept stroking my cock over my lungi, I sipped my tea and whispered back to her in her ear saying, “We shall now fuck only on Friday you slut, your master has plans for the next two weeks.” Mom gripped my cock over my lungi and stroked it a few times before releasing it and went away with a smile on her face. My mind was now working overtime to plan the next two weeks with my slut.

#

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 16-03-2019, 06:36 PM