Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
The Mother Saga – Part 7

Me and mom had left home to go out for shopping for groceries on a Sunday evening at the end of the last part………..next

As we turned the corner after the first kilometer of the road to the market, I checked the road ahead. There was nobody ahead and this stretch of road had no houses around for the next one kilometer. We were walking very close to each other and my left hand was still on my mom’s ass caressing it gently as her ass cheeks swayed with her every step. I increased the caressing of her ass and started to hold her ass cheeks in my hand as they moved and swayed to her walking rhythm. “Please stop son, you are getting me aroused. You are also crumpling my sari over my ass. It will not look good. Aaah” she said moaning slightly as I grabbed her ass harder and was now mauling it. “Good thinking bitch, your sari will get crumpled if I crush your ass like this. Let us get the sari out of the way slut, that way I would enjoy your naked butt more freely” I replied. She was shocked to hear this. “What are you saying? You want me to remove my sari here? Do you have any…” SLAP!!!! I slapped her hard on her right cheek before she could complete her sentence.

“Do as I say you whore, I do not care about what you want. I want your ass naked right now, you understand?” SLAP!!!!! Another landed on her left cheek. She was now scared with both her cheeks red after the tight slaps she received moments earlier. “Move to the edge of the road and lift your sari from behind till your waist.” I ordered. She looked around and saw that there was nobody around. She knew I would not relent and so moved to the edge of the road. She looked around again and then started to lift her sari from behind. I moved closer to her and stood besides her keeping an eye around.
She lifted her sari till her waist exposing her round ass to me. I gently caressed both her ass cheeks with my hands and felt pleasure in touching her white soft ass cheeks in my hands. I slowly bent her forwards and went on to grab and knead her ass cheeks more forcefully.

She was scared and kept looking around hoping I would end the public groping soon before anybody comes around on the road. Her soft ass cheeks were looking stunning as the evening sun light fell on them. I was engulfed in lust by seeing her shining white skin of her buttocks. I kept caressing her ass for 5 minutes and then ran my hand in her ass crack. “Ooohhh” she moaned. I kept moving my hand up and down her ass cheeks and teased her ass hole. I then landed a tight slap on her right ass cheek. “Aaahhhh” she screamed. “Quiet you whore, this is your punishment for questioning your master.” I said as I landed another slap on her right ass cheek. “THAP……Aaaah……THAP……Uuummmm……THAP…….Aaahhh” she kept moaning as I kept hitting her ass cheeks. After about 20 slaps each to her ass cheeks, she was in pain and crying.

I again started to caress her ass slowly teasing her ass hole. She was still crying but her pussy was now glistening with her juices. “You are such a whore mom, your son is spanking your naked ass on the road and you are getting wet in your pussy” I laughed. She kept weeping as my fingers were going deeper in her asshole. “Aaah…..Noooo…..Master….please stop” she was moaning. “Keep quiet bitch or else you will get more punishment” I ordered. She started crying and stayed in her bent position covering her head in shame. I slapped her ass hard. “Aaahhh” she cried. I kept slapping her hard and she tried to control her moans. I inserted my thumb in her ass hole and began fucking her ass with my thumb. “Aaahh……Nooooo…Aaahhh” she was moaning as I rammed my thumb in her ass hole. Mom was still sobbing from the humiliation and I was fucking her ass with my thumb. I removed my thumb from her ass and pulled her hair making her stand up. “Clean this thumb slut, lick it clean” I said. She was more than happy that this was ending. She took my thumb in her mouth and started licking and sucking it till it was clean. She then dropped her sari down and adjusted it. She wiped her tears and started to move towards the bushes away from the road. “Where are you going whore? I did not ask you to move from here” I thundered.

She stopped midway and turned around. “I have to pee Master, please let me go behind the bushes and pee” she requested. “Wait, I will join you” I said and moved towards her. We both moved behind a big bush near the road. It was big enough to hide us from the road. “Now bend down like you did earlier and lift your sari till your waist” I ordered. She understood I had not finished my humiliation yet and looked around before pulling her sari up again till her waist and bending forward. Her ass was a sight to see. Her milky white thighs and her round ass cheeks were very inviting. “Now pee slowly and let your Master enjoy” I said placing my hand on her ass cheeks and caressing them. She moved her legs further apart and bent down.

I could see her beautifully glistening pussy lips as a small stream of her piss started to flow down. She was trying to control the flow and releasing the piss slowly as I had asked. The sight of her pink pussy lips opening up just enough to let her golden piss flow down was very erotic. The piss flowed down her pussy and thighs, following her shapely legs and forming a puddle near her feet. Both her thighs were now wet with her piss. As she was clenching her abdomen to control the flow of her piss. She was crying in humiliation and I went near her and slowly moved her sari above her waist further making sure it was not soiled by her piss. I caressed her back by my right hand and moved my left hand to her breasts. “Now relax and let it happen, I am here to help you. Don’t worry, let it go” I said trying to calm her down.

She stopped crying but tears were flowing down her cheeks. I was fondling her breasts and running my hand down her back. It was a sight to behold. My mom was pissing like a cow in the middle of a bush around the road. “You are looking like a perfect cow mom, pissing like a cow and you are beautiful” I said. She had now stopped crying and accepted the fact that she was my slave and had to obey me.

As she finished pissing, a puddle of her piss had formed near her feet, some of it sticking to her pussy lips and some on her thighs. “Now, I shall piss on your ass hole and thighs you slut” I said as I pulled out my semi erect cock from my pants and pointed it towards her ass hole. I pissed on her ass hole as she stood still taking the humiliation from her master as I directed my piss towards her thighs. Her ass and legs were now drenched with my piss as I stopped pissing.

“Turn around and drop your sari from your shoulders” I said. She was stunned by my order and did not know what I wanted to do. She turned around in the bent position and dropped her sari from her shoulders exposing her sweating boobs and cleavage. “Sit down on your knees” I ordered. She sat down on her knees thinking I would ask her for a blowjob. I moved closer to her and let go of the remaining piss from my cock on her blouse from the front. It was just enough to wet her boobs from the front. The thin satin blouse was now wet with my piss and her sexy nipples were now visible from the blouse material. “Now suck my cock and make me cum” I said.

She opened her mouth and took the tip of my cock in her mouth. Her beautiful lips engulfed the tip of my cock and her tongue was working magic on it. All this erotic actions had made my cock very hard and nothing than my mom’s deep throat was going to calm it down. The sun was setting far away as my 9 inch cock was entering the depths of my mom’s throat. She was sucking it with all the love and care and my cock was experiencing the highest pleasure from my whore’s mouth.

After 20 minutes of sucking, I held her head from behind and forced my cock deeper in her throat; she was gagging and making sounds like “Guuk….Guuuuuk…….Guukk…..Guuuukk”. I started force fucking her throat and she had tears in her eyes. She was a good slave and kept her mouth open wide for her master’s cock to fuck her slut mouth. Soon I was releasing my hot sperm in her throat which she gladly drank till the last drop. We then adjusted our clothes and started walking to the market.

[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 16-03-2019, 06:28 PM