Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
Sister was lying on the sofa and switched on the TV. Mom then went into our backyard to wash the utensils. Our backyard was a medium sized 30 feet wide and 20 feet long garden and work area.

Once we stepped out of the house, there was a staircase to the right which led to the terrace; and a small pump room which we also used as a place to store equipment. Beside the pump room was a washing area where mom used to wash clothes and utensils.

The rest of the backyard was a garden with a wire fence covered with dried coconut tree leaves as walls of around 4 feet surrounding it. There was no gate to this fence and hence nobody could enter or exit unless they jumped 4 feet and entered. As I mentioned earlier, the nearest house was about 50 meters away and hence the backyard was a complete private garden.

We had 4 big trees at four corners of the garden; Coconut, Mango, Jackfruit and Guava. We had many small plants that had beautiful flowers blooming all year round. There was a small 8 feet by 8 feet area which was a nice lawn.

As mom went to the backyard, I too stepped outside and closed the backdoor. Mom went and kept all the utensils in the washing area and went to pick up the soap from the pump room. She went back to the washing area with the soap and opened the tap there to fill up the bucket with water to wash the utensils.

As she was about to sit down after lifting her sari till her knees, I went behind her and pressed her ass cheeks firmly. “Aaahh….What are you doing son? Somebody may watch us here” she said holding my hands and trying to look around to make sure there was nobody watching us. “Please son, not now. I have to finish washing the utensils” she said while sitting down on the stool with her sari hiked up till her knees.

I sat on another stool beside her and my hands were caressing her soft white fleshy thighs. I hiked her sari further up till her waist and her sweet clean shaved cunt was visible to me. She was scared and was making sure nobody was watching us but did not refuse my advances as she now wanted me to treat her as a slave and fuck her.

She proceeded to pick up a utensil and act as if she was washing it meanwhile keeping an eye out to see if we were alone and nobody was watching us. I was now touching her upper thighs and spreading her legs wide to be able to touch her pussy. I kept slowly caressing her inner thighs and touching her pubic area.

She was now getting aroused and I could see her outer pussy lips leaking her juices. I kept running my hands on her thighs and pubic area for about 10 minutes after which I slowly ran my finger over her slit. “Oooooh……Yesssss” she moaned. “Keep quiet you slut, I will punish you if you make loud sounds” I ordered. “Mmmm …… Hmmm” she moaned again in acceptance as my finger was now rubbing her inner labia which were very wet already. “Look at you slut, you shameless cunt. Your whore pussy is leaking juices even though you have spread your mother cunt out in the open for your son” I said slowly opening the inner labia and trying to enter one finger in her pussy. “Haaaa ….. Hmm …..Yessssss …I am your mother cunt. Master please fuck your whore. This slut is all yours” she moaned trying to control her sounds.

I proceeded to move my finger inside her pussy slowly finding its way inside her cunt. I then pulled out the finger and jabbed it hard till my knuckles in one stroke. “Ummm ……. Hmm” she moaned biting her lower lip to avoid any sound reaching the house.

My right hand was now inside her sari with one finger inside her cunt giving slow strokes for a few times and then jabbing it hard inside in between. My left hand had dropped her sari from her shoulders and was kneading her right breast. Her deep cleavage was shining like two mountains because of her sweat.

I kept doing this for 10 more minutes. I then inserted my second finger in her pussy. “Aaahhhh …… Hmm ….. Yessss…… Ohhhh” she was moaning continuously. I increased the pace and started to fuck her pussy using 2 fingers rapidly. “Ha.. Ha.. Ha.. Ha.. Ha.. Ha.. Ha” she was panting as her breath become fast and heavy.

After 5 minutes I started to rub her clit too. I circled it for a few times and then pressed it up and then down. This brought her to an immense orgasm and she shook and jerked violently and my right hand was all wet with her juices. I kept the 2 fingers in her pussy and my thumb on her clit till she stopped shaking and relaxed. I then removed my hand and started to lick her juices.

She watched as her breath was not yet normal and she was panting. Her huge breasts were now shining with her sweat and the cleavage was looking awesome. I proceeded to open her blouse as I wanted to suck her boobs. She first stopped me from opening her blouse and then looked around.

As there was nobody around, she dropped her hands down and asked me to follow her near the wall of the pump room. This way we were hidden from anybody who walked in from inside the home but were exposed to the outside because the wired fence and tree leaves of the fence were only 4 feet high. She then looked around once more and then started opening the hooks of her blouse.

As soon as she finished opening the blouse, I started to lick her cleavage in a slow sensual manner. I licked each and every inch of her boobs and her sweat was as sweet as honey. “Aaah …. yess …… mmm” she was moaning as I licked her boobs slowly while my fingers were playing with her pussy again. Her 36DD boobs were getting red due to my licking and mauling them mercilessly.

I sucked her nipples like I am drinking her milk. “Hmm….yesss …… suck my boobs son…….they are for you only…… Aaaaah …..Hsssss …… yesssss” she moaned as I tried to hold her boobs in my hands and press them together and suck the nipples. “Aaaah……what a naughty boy you are ……. fucking your mom even when your dad and sister are at home. Suck these teats son…..suck them and lick them you mother fucker……. mmmm … yessss …… Ohhhh” she said as my mouth was licking biting and sucking her nipples holding her both breasts in my hands.

While I was busy with her boobs and kissing her lips, she moved her hand inside my shorts and was stroking my 9 inch hard cock. “Ooh…..your monster cock has made me your slave son. I always want to have your cock in my pussy. Aaahhh……your mom is a cock hungry slut nowadays…….. Mmmm ..it is so long and thick …….. Aaah ……. fuck me son…….you motherfucker……..fuck your slut…..” she said as she pushed my shorts down and held my cock at the entrance of her pussy slowly guiding it inside.

I lifted her right leg up and gave a hard shove to my cock. “Aaah …….Yesss s……… fuck me” she moaned as half of my cock was in her pussy. “Your pussy is still tight you bitch. How do you manage to keep it so tight slut” I asked giving another thrust in her cunt. “Aaah ….. Ughhh …….. my pussy is still the same son, it is your cock that keeps growing everyday ……. Aaah….. Fuuccckkk ….Yessss ……..I am fortunate that my growing son is fucking me as I can feel his growing penis in all my 3 holes and give him pleasure ……Ughhh….hmmm .. deeper……fuck meee” she replied. “That’s true. Ughhh …. take this son’s cock in your whore cunt you bitch…..Ughhhh….like it …… Ughhh” I asked her giving strong thrusts and pushing my entire 9 inches in her. “Aaaahhh …… yesss …….i love this cock……thank you son for giving me this pleasure everyday .. aahhh …… fuck your slut mother……Ughhh…fuck your bitch……. Maaaa …. Aaah” she moaned as my cock was touching her g spot whenever it moved out and hitting her uterus whenever thrust inside.

“I love your tight pussy too mom, thank you. Ughhh….Aahhh…take your son’s cock you mother cunt….Aahh….You keep this cunt tight and I will keep fucking you” I said. “Maaa …. Aahh… yess …..deeper …….fuck me….I already make sure this cunt is tight for your cock son……since 2 months….aaahhh…I am taking ayurvedic medicines……aaahh……to keep this….ughhh..cunt tight … Maaaa” she moaned. “So that’s the secret my slut….ughhh….what’s the medicine….aahh…you bitch” I asked. “An ayurvedic powder…..Aaah…which I apply inside the pussy …. .aahh…ughh….after mixing with milk and honey……maaaa….yesss…..aaah……every day after…….aaaahh….you leave for…….aaaahhh….college” she replied.

I lifted her left leg also and used my strong arms to support her weight and held her ass. I then lifted her from the ground and she moved her legs around my waist to support herself. I then lowered her down on my cock and it entered her pussy. “aaah….nooo…..maaaaa” she moaned as this position made my cock go deeper in her and it entered her uterus opening.

I started to thrust harder and faster by lifting her ass and bringing it down on my cock. She had her arms around my neck and we were kissing passionately. I kept thrusting harder and my cock tip was entering her uterus every time. “mmm … mmmm .. mmmm .. mmmm..mm” she kept moaning as we kept kissing to minimise the sounds. There was only one sound, that of my balls hitting her pussy, “fach …. fach …. fach …. fach …. fach …. fach …. fach ….” We kept fucking for another 10 minutes and she shuddered with her orgasm and dropped her head on my shoulder.

Her pussy was quivering with waves of pleasure and gripping my cock tightly. I also increased my thrusts and almost 2 inches of my cock entered her uterus when I splashed loads of cum in her womb. “Aaaeeehh ….. Maaaa …….ughhhh” she moaned. I just took the support of the wall and stood in that position for a few minutes. We both were panting heavily. My cock kept jerking in her pussy and unloaded my seed deep in her womb.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 16-03-2019, 04:06 PM