Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
It was an amazing experience of masturbating to your mom’s ass and pussy while she displayed it for your enjoyment and then squirting your sperm on her pussy and anus. The sight of her white ass cheeks with my cum dripping from them was still in my mind. The image of her pussy gleaming with my cum as I squirted on it was slowly making my cock very hard again.

Mom called us all for lunch and we sat together to have lunch. While having lunch, one of our neighbor aunty knocked on the door and mom went to open the door. As we were having lunch, the neighbor aunty stood outside the door and they were having a chat.

They chatted for more than 20 minutes during which time my dad finished his lunch and went to his bedroom and closed the door. My sister also finished her lunch and went outside to see what the aunty was talking with mom.

I heard mom asking my sister to go with the aunty to the nearby shop so that she can buy the right curry masala that she needed. I finished up my lunch and washed my hands. Mom returned to the dining table after locking the door when sister and aunty left to the shop. The scene from the kitchen when my mom was bent forward exposing her ass and pussy was still in my head and my cock was rock hard again. I looked at mom and she was having lunch at the table.

I went near her and looked at the door to the bedroom where dad was sleeping. The door was closed and mom looked at me trying to understand what I was up to. I pulled down my shorts and brought out my 9 inch erect cock. She was surprised that it was still erect and looked at me with a question as to what I wanted to do.

I slowly held my cock and took it near her mouth. She refused whispering to me, “Not now. I am eating lunch. My mouth is not clean. I may hurt you master.” I understood that she wanted it in her mouth but worried that the food in her mouth would cause irritation to my cock. I proceeded to knead her boobs over her blouse after dropping her sari from her shoulders and stroking my cock with the other hand.

I was touching her areolas and pinching her nipples which were now erect as she was aroused too. I kept stroking my cock while rubbing the tip of it on her soft fair cheeks and face. She did not seem disturbed about it as she knew that she is my slave and has to allow me to do whatever I wanted to do with her body. I kept playing with her boobs and nipples while I moved her left hand to my cock and asked her to stroke it.

We whispered to each other with the following conversation.

Me: “Do you like my cock bitch?”

Mom: “Yes master. I like it very much.”

Me: “Why do you like my cock Mom?”

Mom: “It is very thick and long. It is also very strong and powerful.”

Me: “Is that it? So you want this powerful master always?”

Mom: “Yes. I like it because it is my son’s cock and my master. I have become a slut to this cock.”

Me: “Yessss …… Aaaah …… stroke your master’s cock you slut. You are a shameless slut to be used by me anytime I want.”

Mom: “Yes. I am a shameless slut who is stroking my son’s cock while my husband is sleeping in the bedroom.”

Me: “Then go to your husband and get fucked by him. Is that what you want?”

Mom: “My husband’s erect dick is not even as long and thick as my master’s limp cock. I only want my master’s cock to fuck me.”

She then proceeded to jerk me faster and rubbed the tip of my cock on her cheeks and face while eating her food. I then held her hand on my cock and started to jerk faster as I felt the pressure building in my balls.

I pointed the cock towards her face as I wanted to come on her face but she refused and pointed the cock towards her plate. “I want to eat your cum master, please serve it to me on this plate” she whispered. I was happy to hear that as I squirted large amounts of cum in her plate. Thick loads of sperm splashed on her chapathi and sabzi as I felt immense pleasure releasing the load on her plate. As I finished Cumming, sister knocked on the door. I pulled up my shorts and went to open the door.

Sister entered the house and went straight to mom. Mom was worried as she had my pre-cum on her cheeks and face and my sperm on her plate. Sister sat beside mom and started to tell her what happened when she and aunty went to the shop. Mom proceeded to eat the cum filled chapathi and sabzi with pleasure.

She looked at me as she picked up the cum chapathi and dipped it in the cum sabzi and smiled. She then ate the morsel and swirled the tongue on her lips indicating that it was very tasty. I smiled and was walking around them through the hall towards my room when sister asked mom, “What is that white thing on your chapathi and sabzi mom?” Mom was shocked but recovered quickly and said, “It is curd beta, I like to eat thick fresh curd” and smiled and winked at me. I smiled too and went in my room.

Mom finished eating her lunch with her son’s cum and went to wash her hands. 

#

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 16-03-2019, 04:05 PM