Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
After some time, I pushed her down on her knees and she understood that her master, my cock needs her mouth. She took the tip of my cock in her mouth and started to lick it as a professional slut. She was now a master in sucking cock and my cock always enjoyed her mouth. She started to lick my balls which were now the size of big lemons. She took each of my balls in her mouth and sucked them for a few minutes. Her tongue licked the entire nine inches of my cock from the base to the top. She then slowly started to take the 3 inch thick snake in her mouth.

Because my dick had been growing in size over the last 6 months since we started fucking, she still had trouble to take my entire length in her mouth. She had even mentioned that my limp cock was the size of the erect cock of my dad.

Slowly she was adjusting her mouth to the thickness of my cock and trying to take more of it inside. Her warm soft mouth and throat were being stretched to their limits. She was stopping in between to breathe normally and then continued to suck my cock. I was holding her head but allowed her to control the movements as per her convenience.

After 15 minutes, I held her head tight and started to push my cock harder. Till now she had taken only about 7-8 inches in her throat and another inch and half were outside.

“Guk …. Guuuk ……..Guuuuuk” sounds were coming out of her mouth as she was struggling to take my nine inches deep in her throat. I was in a position to see if somebody comes around the corridor from the far end while my mom was hidden by the pillar. I was now forcing my entire nine inches in her throat. Tears were rolling down her cheeks as I fucked her mouth hard. She was panting and wanted to take a few breaths in between and tapped on my thighs.

I relaxed and pulled half of my cock out as she took a few deep breaths before I shove the whole nine inches again in her throat. It was a sight to see. A mother was taking the nine inch long and three inch thick cock of her son deep down her throat in the corridor of a movie theater. Her sari was now on the ground exposing her deep cleavage in her sexy blouse.

I fucked her mouth for another 5 minutes and then exploded my hot semen deep in her throat. She swallowed it all as a good slut. “Take it bitch, drink all my cum you slut. You like to be fucked in a public place don’t you? That’s why you did not ask my permission to wear your bra and panty today huh? Drink your masters cum like a cumslut you bitch” I said. She drank all the cum and started to lick my cock clean.

I saw that there was a man coming down the corridor towards us. I pulled my dick out of her mouth and zipped up and asked her to stand up and adjust her sari. I then moved out from behind the pillar and walked towards the man.

I went ahead and asked him pointing at my mother, “Where is the ladies toilet?” He looked at me and then mom before directing us to the corridor on the other side of the theater. Me and mom walked towards the other side of the corridor and found the sign for ladies toilet. I asked mom to go inside and see if anybody else is there inside. She went in and came out after a few minutes saying nobody is there. I checked the corridor to make sure nobody sees me going inside a ladies toilet and then we entered inside.

I took mom into a toilet and locked it. We then hugged each other and started kissing passionately. I opened the hooks of her blouse and freed her boobs. I licked her nipples and her cleavage hungrily. She moaned at the pleasure and pressed my head on her boobs.

After 10 minutes of sucking, licking and mauling her boobs, I opened my pants and pulled up her sari till her waist. I lifted her right leg up and held it high on my left hand and kept the tip of my dick on her pussy as she adjusted her legs a bit so that my dick can enter her moist and already wet pussy. “Aaaaaahh ..Oooohhh ….yeesssss …… fuck me master ..fuck your bitch” she moaned. I asked her to keep quiet and started to stroke her slowly. My nine inch dick was not going in fully but I kept fucking her making sure that the tip of my cock rubbed her g spot.

She was now kissing me and kept moaning. I increased the pace and the toilet was filled with her moans and the fach fach fach sound of my dick ramming her pussy.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 16-03-2019, 03:58 PM