Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
It was 12 PM and dad will be home at 1:30 PM on Saturdays. I was watching mom from my room as she moved around in the kitchen preparing lunch for us. Just looking at her jiggling ass cheeks made me hard again. I had an idea and to get her attention I made a coughing sound. She turned around and looked at me thinking I was really getting cough and whether I needed any water to drink.

I then stood up and asked her to pull up her sari till her waist from behind and then keep cooking. She thought for a second and said no. I then dropped my shorts and gave her a stare pointing at my erect cock.

She understood that it was not her son asking her to hike up her sari, but her master, the son’s cock ordering her to show him her ass. She then pulled up her sari from the back till her ass was completely exposed and tucked it a way that her front was covered till her knees but her ass was fully exposed. She then resumed her work.

That was an amazing sight. 2 perfect white globes of her ass shaking in perfect harmony while she was busy preparing lunch. I had a hard time trying to control myself from going in the kitchen and fucking that sweet ass hole of my mom.

Sometime later, my sister finished watching TV and switched it off. Hearing the TV going mute, my mom dropped the sari back to its normal position and I opened a book to pretend I was reading something. Sister came to kitchen and chatted with mom. Once dad comes home on Saturday at 1:30 PM, I would not get any chances to touch or fuck mom. On Sundays too, as everybody was home and we used to have visitors to our house, me and mom were not able to even touch each other.

##

One Sunday, dad decided to visit the annual fair in our town near the hill temple on the outskirts of the town. He asked everybody to get ready by 3 PM. Mom entered my room and locked the door. “Master I need your permission to wear under garments while going out today” she asked.

“Sorry Mom, I will be going with you. Don’t wear any under garments. I want to fuck you there” I replied calmly. She was shocked to hear this and pleaded with me. I gave her a stare and replied sternly, “I think you don’t trust me bitch. Your master is in control of the situation. Under garments are not allowed today.” She was sad and worried but went away without any further argument.

Everybody got ready for the trip and before leaving I called mom to my room.

As she entered I closed the door. She was wearing a traditional silk sari with matching blouse which was stitched newly as per my instructions. I dropped her sari from her shoulders and looked at her cleavage.

I palmed her boobs in my hand to check if she has worn any bra inside. I could feel her nipple on the thin cotton blouse which meant that she was not wearing any bra. I then knelt down and lifted her sari to confirm that she did not wear any panty too. I could feel her clean shaved cunt and was satisfied. I stood up and said, “Good work slut. You trust your master, and the master likes it.” She then got her sari in place and we moved out of the room.

We reached the nearest bus stop by walk.

While walking I stayed behind and watched mom’s ass swaying when she walked. My cock was already erect and bursting out of the pants.

As I did not wear any underwear, the tent was visible. Mom turned around while walking to see why I was behind and saw my tent. She kept looking at the tent in my pants and then looked ahead. I walked up to her and whispered to her, “Your master likes your sari today. He asks you to be ready to be fucked at the fair.” She smiled at me and we walked together.

While we were waiting at the bus stop, dad was looking at the road to see if any bus is coming.

Sister was holding dads hand and chatting with him. I and mom were standing behind them close by. I saw that there was nobody else at the bus stop and slowly placed my hand on my Mom’s ass over the sari. I slowly began kneading her ass cheeks. She looked at me but said nothing as she knew that I was going to make this trip a fun.

After kneading her ass for a few minutes, I slowly moved behind her and pressed my erect boner on her ass while cupping her left boob. Her sari covered my hand over her boob hence nobody from the front would know I held her boob in my hand. I slowly kept pressing my dick in her ass crack over her sari from behind while kneading her boob with my hand.

We both were getting horny now. I saw a bus coming from far away and moved away from my mom. As I moved away, I saw that due to my cock pressing her ass, the sari was now stuck in her ass crack. It was very erotic to see that. I quickly moved forward and tucked my hand in her ass crack and pulled out the sari. She was startled and turned around and looked at me. I signaled that all is fine now.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 16-03-2019, 03:52 PM