Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
She immediately lifted her sari further up till her waist exposing her recently cleaned pussy and sexy thighs. She then turned around and bent forward. “Put your hands on your ass and spread your ass cheeks you slut” I asked. She moved her hands to her huge ass cheeks and parted them away to show me the ass hole. I moved my head forward and smelled her anal hole. The smell was driving me mad and my cock was erect. I licked her anus and she moaned, “Aaah ….Hmmm”. I then proceeded to lick her pussy too from behind till her anal pucker. “Aaaaah …… ooohhh” she moaned again.

I stood up and said, “I still tasted some shit on your ass hole. You did not clean it properly.” “Sorry master, I will clean it well next time” she said. “You will be punished now for not cleaning your ass correctly. Now sit in the same position that you use for shitting” I said.

She sat on the Indian toilet in the shitting position. “Open your mouth, I will piss in your mouth now. If you allow it to flow out of your mouth, your sari and blouse will get wet but you will not be allowed to change it. So drink all my piss without dropping any of it outside” I ordered. She looked worried but opened her mouth like a good slave. I pushed my penis in her mouth and started taking piss. I tried to control my flow so that she gets enough time to swallow it. She was doing well by drinking it like water and gulping down her throat.

I finished pissing but still kept my cock in her mouth. After swallowing all my piss she started sucking my cock. I held her hair and pulled her up giving a kiss on her lips. We moved out of the toilet and I made her sit on the sofa.

I pulled down her sari from her boobs and licked the deep cleavage where I had deposited my cum in the morning while leaving for college. I was able to taste some of my cum there. I pressed her boobs and licked the exposed parts of her breasts. She was moaning and held my head on her boobs.

I opened the hooks of her blouse and freed the milk jugs. I hungrily sucked her nipples and pinched them. I was mauling her boobs while she was enjoying the pleasure. My dick was hard now and I moved her to the dining table. I made her bend forward and place her head on the seat of the chair there. She was now bent and her ass was brought up exposed to take my dick. I lifted her sari way above her waist. Her breasts were hanging like balloons in the front.

I then spit on her ass hole and lubricated my cock with it. She understood that I am going to fuck her ass now. She tried to relax her anal opening to allow my cock to enter. I slowly pushed my cock head inside her ass. “Aaaahhhh …… slowly master” she moaned in pain. I spit some more on her ass hole trying to lubricate my cock. I proceeded to push my cock inside slowly. She felt the pain and was moaning erotically.

After sometime I pulled out my cock till only the head was inside and then gave a mighty thrust. “Ooooohhh ….. Aaaaahh” she screamed as my entire 8 inches of cock was inside her. I kept fucking her ass slowly. Even though I used to fuck her ass once a day since last 3 months, it was still very tight. I loved the feel of her anal walls gripping my cock as it slides in and out. I now increased my pace and was fucking her fast. I bent forward and held her breasts that were dangling between her open blouse and the chair. I caressed her nipples and rubbed them with my fingers. “Oooooh …….Yessss …….. Aaahh” she moaned erotically.

I kept fucking her ass and playing with her nipples for 10 minutes. I then moved my hand down to her pussy and tried to insert one finger inside. She was dripping with pussy juice and my finger slid inside with ease.

I moved my other hand from her breasts and played with her clit. “Aaahhhh …….God ……… Ooooh …….. Uuughhhh” she kept moaning. My right hand fingers were in her pussy, left hand fingers were playing with her clit and my cock was fucking her deep in her ass. She was experiencing the best pleasure from her son. I started to stroke harder and faster. She could not take it anymore and was collapsing to the floor. I tried to hold her waist but she reached an intense orgasm and collapsed to the floor. My cock sprang out of her anus with a plop sound. She was panting and lay on the floor.

I was not done yet and time was running out. I just made her lay on her back and opened her legs wide and lifted them up till my shoulders. Then I gave a big thrust and pushed my dick inside her pussy. “Nooooo …..waiitttt” she screamed.

But I started thrusting hard and fast. My balls were hitting her pussy making fach …… fach ……fach …..sounds. Her sari was above her waist and her moist pussy was flowing with abundance of juices trickling down to her ass hole and lubricating my cock as it rammed her cunt vigorously. Her blouse was open and fell to the sides and her boobs were bobbing up and down with each thrust. She had her eyes closed and was in a trance enjoying the pleasure. I increased my thrusting trying to reach my climax.

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 16-03-2019, 03:39 PM