Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
After a few minutes she sat up and started to bathe herself.

I cleaned up and then stood in front of her. She thought I need a blowjob and held my dick and put it in her mouth. My semi hard cock was in her warm mouth with her tongue rolling over my cock. I started to piss in her mouth. It came as a surprise to her and she tried to move back and take my cock out of her mouth. I held her head firmly from behind and forced her to keep my cock in her mouth and drink my piss. She gagged and choked on my pissed. “Drink my piss slut, from today you have to drink my piss too every time we bath together” I said. She then swallowed my piss and looked at me.

I removed my cock from her mouth and sprayed her face and boobs with my piss. She was not happy the way I forced her to drink my piss but was now calm and moved her head towards my cock. After I finished pissing on her face, she licked my cock clean. “That’s like a good whore” I said and left the bathroom.

It was 11 AM and I dried myself in a hurry. She finished bathing and came out with only a towel on her head. She then wore a petticoat and tied it to her waist below her navel as per my instructions. Then she chose a blue sari and matching blouse from the cupboard.

As she was hooking the blouse from the front, the boobs refused to stay in the blouse and were fighting back to be let loose. She managed to tie the 4 hooks in the front and proceeded to wear the sari. I started to get ready myself and put on my college uniform.

She then proceeded to the pooja room and prayed to the gods. I checked all my books and went to the hall with my bag. She then served me hot lunch. I gorged on the food as I had skipped breakfast. I finished my lunch and it was 11:30 AM. I still had 10 minutes before I leave for college.

She was clearing the plates from the table and was looking smoking hot. I had an erection and went and grabbed her from behind. I held her boobs in my hands and pressed my dick on her ass from behind.

I kissed her neck and licked it till her earlobes. She sighed and turned around. “Go to college son, I want you to be the topper. Remember your promise?” she said. “Mom, I need relief before I leave” I said moving her hand to my erect dick. She sat down on the chair and pulled down my zipper. My cock was ready to spring out to freedom. She kissed the tip and licked the pre-cum. Then she proceeded to take the cock in her mouth and suck it like a lollipop. I dropped her sari from her shoulders and began to fondle her boobs over the sexy blouse.

After 5 minutes, I felt that I was about to cum. I pulled out my cock from her mouth. She was surprised by this and looked at me. I kept stroking my dick and moved closer to her boobs. I then released my sperms in her deep cleavage of her boobs. I asked her to spread it on her entire cleavage. As I finished squirting, she moved her hands over her cleavage covering it with my fresh cum. I was happy and kissed her on the lips. “Thank you mom, keep this cream on your boobs till I come back from college. Else you will be punished tonight” I said. “Ok, Master. I shall leave it as it is” she replied. She then dbangd the sari over the blouse and I left for college.

My sister returns from school at 12:30 PM. I returned home from college at 5:20 PM. As I parked my bicycle inside the compound, I saw my sister was leaving to play with her friends at the playground. I entered the house and locked the door. Mom was not in the hall and dining area. I moved to their bedroom. Mom was not there too. I scanned the kitchen and my bedroom looking for her.

Then I heard the sound of water flushing in the toilet. I went near the toilet door and heard noises that mom was making while taking a dump. Knowing that sister will not be back soon and my dad will not arrive till 6:30 PM, I went to my room, kept the bag on the study table and got naked. Then I went back and stood near the toilet door.

Mom finished her dump and I heard her washing her ass. As she opened the door, she found me standing naked in front of her. Her sari was still bunched up at her hips. “Did you clean your ass hole well?”I asked. “Yes, master” she replied. “I need to verify that. Turn around and bend down.” I ordered.

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 16-03-2019, 03:37 PM