Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
I then sat on the sofa in the hall and watched her lick and suck her nipples, areolas and cleavage cleaning up all the drops of cum from her boobs. I called her over to me. She came to me and knelt before me.

I had asked her to be nude whenever we are alone in the house and treat me as her master. She had to kneel in front of me always unless I say otherwise. “I now need my breakfast, I would start with your boobs” I said. She then stood up and sat on the sofa beside me. She pulled me closer to her and laid me on her lap. Then turned my head towards her and proceeded to put her left nipple in my mouth. I suckled the breast like a baby.

My mom was feeding me as her baby again. I slowly licked her areola for a few minutes. I avoided touching her nipple intentionally.

She was now aroused as I could feel her nipples getting erect. I kept licking her areola for a few minutes before I reached the nipple. She wanted me to suck her nipple badly and was trying to push it into my mouth. I then licked over the nipple once. She shivered and had Goosebumps as I slowly increased the speed of licking her nipple. I kept sucking and licking slowly and passionately changing my motion from straight-line licking to circular motion to sucking. She was now getting wet in her pussy and wanted me to maul her breasts.

I slowly moved my right hand to the other breast and brushed against her nipple. This time she shivered again and moaned. Both her nipples were now erect. “Mom, do you like this?” I asked. She just replied in a moan, “Yeaaah, mmmm”. “Who are you mom?” I asked. “Mmmm, I am your whore. Your sex slave. Your bitch” she replied. I then bit her nipple that was in my mouth while pinching the other one very hard with my hand. “Aaaah .. oooohh, mmm” she moaned.

I then slid down from the sofa and sat on the ground between her legs. I lifted her right leg from the ground and placed on my shoulder. I started to kiss her from her knee upwards till her pussy. Her soft white thighs were very inviting. I gave small pecks and kisses all along her inner thighs and moved very close to her pussy.

After kissing her inner thighs of both the legs I then started licking her thighs. “Ooohhh, Aaahhh, mmm” she moaned as she was now getting wet further.

She placed her hands on my head and was trying to move it towards her pussy. I deliberately delayed going anywhere near her pussy. I could now smell her pussy juices that were freely flowing down her cunt lips and onto the leather sofa. She was now desperate to have my tongue in her cunt and was trying to move my head to her pussy. I stopped and asked her, “What do you want whore?”

She looked at me with a dazed look and said, “Please have your breakfast Master, it is ready and hot”. I then grabbed her ass from below and moved her closer to the edge of the sofa so that her pussy was a few inches outside. I spread her legs wide and asked her hold them up in the air. It was a sight to behold.

My mom, my whore was now spreading her legs and showing me her wet pussy begging to be eaten. Her smooth and silky white skin of the thighs and abdomen which got a bit darker near the outer lips of her pussy, showing the wet pink inside lips of the cunt looking like freshly cut strawberry. Her dark brown ass hole was the best pucker hole you would see anywhere. She was waiting for me to start ravishing her cunt by my mouth.

I started by giving a long lick right from her ass hole till her clit. She shivered and let out a loud moan. “Aaaahh, please master. Eat your breakfast soon. Eat your slave’s pussy”, she said. I licked her asshole. The pussy juices flowing from her cunt were travelling down till her asshole and entering my mouth. The smell was aromatic and taste exquisite.

I started to lick and bite her outer cunt lips with force without touching her clit. She was now trying to move her ass and hips to get the same attention to her clit. After slowly eating her outer lips, I licked the inner pink lips with slow steady movements from my tongue. She was now getting close to orgasm and wanted me to eat her clit. After a few minutes, I licked her clit with a slow circular motion. “Woow, aahhh, oooh” she moaned.

I then inserted my tongue slowly inside her pussy till the tip of my tongue tried to reach her g spot. “Aaaah, yeeesss” her moans became louder. I kept repeating this, licking her clit and entering her pussy with my tongue for a few minutes. She was getting hornier and her moans became louder.

Finally I started my assault on her pussy. I ate her pussy lips like I was eating a strawberry. I bit, chewed and licked everything in her pussy except her clit. She was now breathing very heavily and was desperate to cum. I then moved my assault to her clit.

Just a few minutes of licking, sucking and biting of her clit made her cum in liters. She was shaking from the intensity of the orgasm and looked dazed. I kept licking all the juices that came and they tasted sweet. Finally I finished licking all her juices and licked her pussy dry.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 16-03-2019, 03:31 PM