Adultery Indian Wife plays with construction workers-Purva initiated in the slum (Collected)
Everyone's eyes were fixed on purva's juicy ass that visible completely through her naked burkha gifted by her husband mushtaq. As purva still rested on mushtaq's chest shyly, unable to take the perverted gazes of the onlookers mushtaq hugged her in a tight embrace feeling her naked boobs on his chest. It was certainly hot and commanding for mushtaq as a rich housewife like purva was made to be at the mercy of all his slum brothers and himself. Her dress made her all the more helpless as everyone got the chance to enjoy whatever private part of purva they wished to see. As the entire crowd still continued enjoying purva's shyness in her naked avatar, purva could hear murmurs and slight giggles and she knew everyone was having a hearty look at her beautiful round ass. Javed and his assistants made sure they captured every bit of the scene from various angles in the hall. Javed then said "Aree mushtaq bhai, come on now, let bhabhi open up a little. Turn her to the front!". The crowd just needed some encouragement and so everyone started hooting and shouting asking mushtaq to show purva's frontal nakedness to everyone. Of course mushtaq loved to show off purva to everyone. It kind of gave him an ego boost and wanted everyone to feel jealous of him that he would be fucking her and satisfying his kinks with such a sexy busty urban woman. He wanted to keep purva for himself but also did not want to deny his brothers the chance to see purva in a nude state and have fun.

Mushtaq said to purva who was still shy from the current situation and resting on his chest "come on purva, everyone wished to see you from the front!". Saying that he caught hold of purvas shoulders and slowly turned her to the front such that she could not hide her pussy with her hands, not that she really wanted to. The entire situation was playing on her nerves and her hairy pussy was slowly steaming with the erotica of the situation. Whenever she was among the slum guys she was used to being taken for granted and everyone would just focus on fucking all her holes as they wished. But now the situation was different as it was her marriage with mushtaq and the fact that he owned her completely now. But this act of making her wear next to nothing and that too in such a crude and shameless way made her feel very hot about herself. She definitely realized the exhibitionist side in her after she started her journey to become a slut and now as she was made to show herself to everyone in a naked burkha she was feeling the hotness of it all. Still feeling shy she had her head hung down as mushtaq turned her over much to the delight of the onlookers and the videographers. Everyone excitedly clapped and laughed as purva stood there objectified to the core as nothing but a sex object made to be lusted at by one and all.

As everyone continued to lustily stare at purva's juicy and jiggly boobs, her beautiful stomach and navel, her creamy thunderous thighs and her beautiful hairy vagina, sajid came up to purva and said, "Purva its so cute to see you being so shy infront of us all maybe because we never saw you feeling shy in front of us at all. But at least raise your head so that you too can enjoy people looking at your ripe nudity!". As sajid said those words, purva slowly raised her head to look at him and then to the crowd. She could see that the everyone was just staring right at her private parts whatever they wished to see of purva's naked body. It seemed like she was a common solution to everyone's horniness as she stood there in her sleazy transparent burkha in front of everyone giving herself up so that all could enjoy and satisfy their inner beasts. She could also see that almost all of them were adjusting their boners in their pants and that made purva blush even more. As purva looked up people started to give her all kinda of compliments like "Bhabhi, I think this dress is made for you, it looks so good on you!", "Bhabhi your boobs look so beautiful in this dress" and "Bhabhi, I guess this is the best present you have ever received from a husband. It is best at least for us!". All of them shared a good laugh as the guys openly complimented purva on her nude body. Purva too loved being complimented in such a way and she too chipped with a shy laugh as others did. Someone from the crowd also shouted loudly, " Bhabhi has so much hair in her pussy, I guess mushtaq bhai will enjoy a good long first night to shave all of it". Many more such dialogues continued as everyone enjoyed purva's start as a slum wife. Purva too slowly began to feel less shy and accept that while she would be a wife of mushtaq and would have to sexually satisfy him, she would also be a feast for all the others in this outfit.

Sajid then came forward and announced to everyone, "Guys its time now for us to handover the gifts as planned for purva. So all those who have gifts for bhabhi, please stand in a queue here. Javed and crew make sure you guys take snaps of purva receiving the gifts and also snaps of them with mushtaq bhai and purva". Saying so mushtaq stepped aside as a few people started to queue up. After javed signalled, the process got underway as one by one each of the queue member came up and gifted something to purva.

The first guy came up to her and introduced himself as Sayyan, "Bhabhi I own a artifacts shop in the next street and even a few ladies from the city come to visit my shop and buy things from my store. Here is my gift to you bhabhi, it is a set of 10 different lockets for your kamarband. Since your locket will be hanging at the front on your pussy, I was thinking this fruits collection will be apt for you. You can hang any fruit over there that will try to hide the real fruit. Haha! Did you like my gift bhabhi?". Purva was genuinely happy for her gift and also felt sleazily hot at Sayyan's words. " Thanks a lot Sayyan. I like your gift very much!". After javed made sure he got a good photograph of Sayyan gifting the set of lockets to purva Sayyan proceeded to congratulate the couple and then he was asked by javed to stand beside the couple for another photo. Next in lworry"as an old man whom purva thought by his looks to be in his mid 60s or early seventies. He was very thin with white hair and he was dressed in typical slum clothes. He was also shaking a bit due to his old age. He introduced to purva as Mastan and told purva that he had been seeing mushtaq right from the time he was born in the slum and that he was like his younger brother. "Beti, I am very happy that such a gorgeous woman will be mushtaq's wife. He deserves it in every way. Mushtaq has fucked all the whores here in salim's garage but none of them do it to please him, they do it just for money. I know that you are not like those whores and I wish that you completely devote yourself to mushtaq and let all his fantasies and desires come true. Given the respect that mushtaq gets here, I am sure that you are feeling privileged to be his wife and get a chance to satisfy him sexually. None of the whores here at the garage show love to us but now that you are mushtaq's wife I hope you love him and give him all the comfort he deserves". Purva listened to the old man's words and passed a friendly smile. She then said, "Yes Mastan ji. I will make sure to keep mushtaq ji happy all the time. Please don't worry". Mastan bhai then took out his gift from his pocket. "Here beti I am gifting you this brand new razor to you. I wish that mushtaq uses this to shave your pussy hair on your first night. All the best beti". Purva took the gift from mastan's hands and showed him her gratitude by touching his feet for his blessings. Mastan wished her "A long and happy honeymoon", congratulated both mushtaq and purva and moved out after taking a snap with the couple.

Next in line was a man probably in his mid forties. He came up to purva and introduced himself as Sultan. "Hello bhabhi, I work at a local commodities shop and I wish to gift you a local oil that is used for a good skin tone. I know that you don't need any cosmetics as you are so sexy already but I wish the best for mushtaq bhai and so this gift". Saying that sultan passed the gift to purva who took it with great humbleness. Javed clicked the photo of purva receiving it from sultan's hands. Purva asked further, " Sultan ji can you tell me how to use this oil?". "Bhabhi you just to massage oil on your body and be like that for at least two or three hours per day. You can then take a normal bath. It will make your entire body shine and glisten", replied Sultan happy to explain purva about his product. Purva thanked him for his gift after taking a snap with the couple he too left. A few more guys showed up and each of them gifted purva what they thought would be ideal for purva to begin life in the slums. One of the guys also gifted her a strip of ipills for her thirty days stint as mushtaq's wife. Purva was very happy at the warmth shown by one and all and thanked them all.

After the entire gifting ceremony was over sajid came forward and told to purva in front of the crowd, " Purva I hope you liked the gifts. I have arranged for these gifts so that you don't need to buy anything else to live in the slums. We wanted you to feel like you belonged to the slums since forever and so we wanted you to have only the bare minimum just like the dress you are wearing. And true to your marital status everything else you need will be shared by mushtaq. I am sure you will love the experience as mushtaq's dear wife!". Saying that he congratulated both once again and took a pic with the couple. He then invited everyone to gather around the couple so that they all had a couple of pics with purva and mushtaq. After that it was time for the party to begin. Loud music was played that showcased some gaudy bhojpuri songs. The local liquor was being served and everyone started consuming it and started dancing happily on the occasion of their brother mushtaq's marriage. Mushtaq too joined in on the liquor and dancing. Purva too wanted to celebrate her marriage but was way too shy to dance with her attire in front of all the perverted men. But soon enough a couple of guys came and dragged her in to the crowd. Everyone whistled as purva too shook her feet to the beats and the loud bhojpuri music. As purva danced along with the crowd with mushtaq dancing beside her, everyone's gaze was fixed on purvas ripe mature parts. As she gradually started to sink in she started to dance pretty heavily and as a result her boobs were shaking vigorously and so was her ass. It was such an erotic sight for everyone to see a beautiful rich and sultry housewife like purva dancing in their own slums to such music. Never in their dreams had anyone thought such a thing would happen to them but here was purva dancing like a true whore. As everyone became tipsy with the local brandy that was served in abundance they began to enjoy purvas free show more and more. Her boobs were jumping up and down and sideways as she tried to match the beats of the songs being played. Mushtaq too was drunk enough and he was getting hornier looking at purva dance shamelessly in front of everyone. He loved how everyone was lusting at her nude parts. As both of them danced the crowd urged mushtaq bhai to dance as a couple to the song. Mushtaq took the opportunity and tightly grabbed purvas boobs from behind and then danced with her to the tunes. Everyone cheered on and clapped as mushtaq kept pressing purvas boobs roughly. At one sequence of the song he also gave a couple of slaps to purvas ass that sank with the beats of the song. He then turned her towards him and then gave her a good long lip kiss that smeared purvas face with saliva. The whole crowd loved mushtaq's acts as all of them urged him to continue doing so. Purva too enjoyed the moment thoroughly as she was happy on her special day as well as hot about how things were moving. She knew everyone was elated to see her dancing in such a vulgar way to such provocative songs, her boobs jumping in all directions. It was like a dream come true for all the folks at the slum that day.

After a few more songs and as people consumed more and more liquor, everyone wanted purva to do a solo dance on a few songs. After it was decided everyone stood in a circle around purva too see her dance to songs. Javed and his crew jumped right inside the circle to capture purva's dance and the erotic sight of her private parts as she danced in a close up view. As the whole gathering waited for the songs to resume, a fast beat song was played that required purva to dance furiously to match the beats of the song. Though purva had never really danced before she tried her best to keep pace with the song. As a result her whole body took up various erotic and vulgar poses and her big boobs were shaking vigorously. As the whole crowd continued drinking and perversely licked their lips to purva's sexy dance in her birthday suit, she was beginning to feel hotter and hotter. She feeling really sexy to dance in front of all of them to entertain them as javed and his crew managed to capture all of her private parts. Her jumping boobs, her hairy pussy and her whole sweaty body were all captured in the video. As only fast beat songs were played purva continued to dance like a true slut shamelessly as everyone cheered and clapped. They passed comments at her as she danced forgetting completely of her true identity. Now she seemed like nothing but a bar dancer in the slums that was paid money to entertain the crowd with her vulgar dance moves wearing next to nothing.

After dancing at full pace for two more songs purva was trying to catch her breath. Sajid asked the music to stop aa everyone applauded and whistled for purva's commendable dance effort. Mushtaq came forward and hugged his wife and then gave her a deep lip kiss while roughly squeezing her boobs and slapping her ass. He was clearly under the influence of liquor and the erotic sight of his wife dancing vulgarly in front of the whole slum crowd.

As the music subsided mushtaq went to have a word with sajid. They both whispered something to each other after which sajid announced to the whole crowd, "Guys, mushtaq bhai would now like to take purva to the garage and start their first night now. You can continue drinking but mushtaq bhai and purva will leave now to celebrate their first night". Once again the whole crowd clapped in unison as they all wished mushtaq and purva for their marriage. The couple thanked everyone as mushtaq then lifted purva in his arms to carry her to salim's garage to start his first night with purva. He had been really impatient right since purva became his wife to get a taste of her soft pussy and wanted to fuck her soon. Sajid and a couple of others followed the couple to the garage to take care of the proceedings and customs as mushtaq wanted. As mushtaq carried purva in his arms to salim's garage he kissed her continuously and licked her nipple over the transparent burkha. Mushtaq was reeking of alcohol but purva being the slut that she was loved it anyway. She was excited to experience the raw sexual appetite of mushtaq and boy she wanted to get destroyed. Ever since the first time Mushtaq fucked her she knew this man had a very high sex drive and now she was going to be subjected to it all. She was waiting for all of it to start and she wanted to please mushtaq as his true wife serving him of whatever kinks and desires he had. For the next 30 thirty days she was going to be completely used by this old construction worker as his wife and sex toy. Every mole of her body was now his and she loved the sensation it gave her.
[+] 6 users Like creepyfoofaji's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife plays with construction workers-Purva initiated in the slum (Collected) - by creepyfoofaji - 09-11-2020, 03:07 PM