Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
I looked at the clock it was 6:50 AM. We still had around 10 minutes before dad arrives. I pulled up her night gown till her waist and started to feel her pussy. I had shaved it yesterday itself and it was silky smooth.

I slowly tried to enter my finger in her pussy lips and found them to be wet. “So I see that you like to suck my cock. You are all wet and ready down there.” I said. 

She smiled and pushed my hand away from her pussy saying, “I do it because I like it. Now let me get the hot water ready for your father’s bath. He will scold me if it is not ready when he returns.” She then got up and went to the bathroom to prepare hot water. 

I went back to complete the study so that I can later relax and fuck my mom without worrying about homework and assignments.

--

At 8 AM, mom called me for breakfast. I finished all my studies and then went out of the room. I saw dad sitting at the dining table and having breakfast while reading the newspaper. My mom was in the kitchen working. I went inside and pinched her ass from behind. She was startled and turned around in a shock. Before she could say anything, I kissed her on the lips. She tried to push me back but failed. We kissed for a minute and I inserted my tongue inside her mouth.

After exchanging our saliva, we separated. She glared at me trying to say that dad was in the other room. I whispered in her ear, “I know, he is busy reading the newspaper.” 

She asked me go to the dining table and have breakfast. I smiled and went to the dining table. My dad finished his breakfast and was getting ready to leave for office. Mom came and handed him his lunch box.

At 8:15 AM, dad left for office and mom closed the gate. I immediately closed all the windows of the house while mom closed the doors and locked them. She then came to the dining table and asked me, “Why have you not started having breakfast?” 

“You know mom. I first eat your pussy and then eat breakfast.” I said.

She then removed her night gown and became completely nude as she was not supposed to wear any under garments without my permission. She placed the gown on the chair and proceeded to remove my shorts too. We both stood naked.

As per routine, she then kneeled down and took my cock in her hand and started to stroke it gently. My hands were on her shoulders caressing her smooth skin and guiding her mouth to my erect dick. She then kissed the tip of my cock and looked at me. It was a sensual look at her son with his strong and hard dick at the tip of her lips. She started to lick the tip of my cock with her tongue as if she was giving a French kiss to my cock.

She then slowly licked the cock from the base to the tip. This brought an amazing sensation in my body, watching my mom licking my dick so passionately was making my pre-cum flow like a river. She was carefully stroking the balls and licking the cock in a way that made my dick swell with pride. 

My dick size had increased by an inch since she started giving me blowjobs and having sex over the last 3 months. She was now passionately taking my whole length in her mouth and I was in ecstasy.

After 10 minutes of slow passionate blowjob, I held her head from behind and pushed my dick deeper in her throat. She was now experienced about this and understood that I needed more deep thrusts as I was about to cum.

I proceeded to push my cock deeper in her throat and this was making her gag a lot, she was making noises like, “Guk ….Guuk ….Guuk” from her throat indicating that she had difficulty in taking it further inside. But she was my sex slave. She knew it and did not fight back or try to remove my hands from her head. Her hands were fondling my balls trying to get me aroused further as a perfect slave should be doing. 

Now It was now time for me to show her who is her master.

I started to give faster thrusts into the depths of her throat. She now was gasping for air and desperate to breathe. I was in no mood to stop and was fucking her mouth real hard.

As I had come twice that morning already, I had more time around. When my cock head entered her throat deeply, I felt immense pleasure. Her face was now red and tears were rolling down her cheeks. I kept battering her mouth with long hard thrusts that hit her deep down her throat.

Finally I felt my balls tighten, getting ready to feed my whore her breakfast. “Get ready to have your breakfast mom, it will be very tasty” I said as I unloaded a huge load of cum deep down her throat. The spurts of cum kept gushing out in streams till her mouth was filled with it. Though she was short of breath, she swallowed all of it slowly and then licked my cock clean from the base to the top. She finally sat on the floor and looked very exhausted.

I then pointed to the thick drops of juices that had fallen on her boobs during the blowjob. It was a mix of her saliva, my pre-cum and some cum too. “Lick your boobs clean bitch” I said. 

She proceeded to kneel in front of me and looked at me.

With her sensuous look, she slowly lifted her right boob and started to lick it clean of my juices. It was a special sight. My mom, my whore, my slave was happy cleaning up our juices that dripped out of her mouth onto her awesome boobs.

--

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 16-03-2019, 01:25 PM