Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
My dad used to drop my sister to school at 6:30 AM. While returning he used to stop at the local tea shop and chat with his friends who used to gather there around same time and return home around 7 AM or later. 

I completed my studies quickly and was waiting for my dad to leave with my sister to drop her to school. I heard the sound of the scooter starting and got up to move out of the room.

I heard my Sister saying good bye to mom and then the scooter driving away from our house. I saw my mom closing the gate and entering the house. She locked the front door and saw me coming out of my room. I asked her to come to my room. I closed the door behind her as she entered and then hugged her from behind. I kissed her on the neck and ears slowly and my erect cock was trying to enter the gap between her ass cheeks over her night gown.

I started to squeeze her boobs and lick her neck. She moved forward and released herself from me and sat on the bed in my room. “What is this beta? Your father will be back soon. You need to make sure that nobody comes to know about our relationship. It will be dangerous if your dad or sister comes to know about our relationship.” I had already dropped my shorts and took my cock in hand and moved towards her while she was speaking. I just kissed her on her lips and forced my tongue in her mouth.

We kissed for a few minutes and then separated. “You need to trust me mom. I have promised you to keep this a secret and will never let anybody know about this. Again I am telling you, do not question me or I will leave this house immediately.”

She looked worried and opened her mouth to say something when I pushed my dick in her mouth. “Mmmmm ……” she said as words could not come out of her mouth. “Suck my cock till I cum you bitch. 

I know father will not be back till 7 AM. If you suck properly, it should be over soon.” I said. She knew she had no choice and started to suck my cock like a whore.

She was slowly licking the cock from the base to the top and then sucking hard at the tip. She had learnt a lot since we started this relationship 3 months ago. She was now a very good cock sucker.

I used to get her to blow me at least 3-4 times a day. Her boobs had grown firm and bigger and my cock had grown about 2 inches in length and gained thickness too. She increased her speed and was trying to get me to cum soon. “Take it deep inside mom. Suck it with love and care. The more you give me your love and care, the more I will be a good son.” I said while trying to push her head and make her deep throat me.

My cock was hitting the deepest regions of her throat and she had started to gag a little. I was now moaning loudly as there was nobody else in the house. Her saliva and my pre-cum had mixed in her mouth and was now dribbling down the sides of her lips onto her boobs. The night gown near her boobs was getting wet with the drops of saliva and pre-cum oozing out of her mouth.

I then held her head tightly and pushed my cock forcefully till her throat. She was gagging and trying to push my hand away from her head. I let her breathe after a few seconds and pulled my cock out till only the tip remained inside.

She took a deep breath and sucked the tip of all the saliva and pre-cum. I again forced the cock deep inside. This time it went in further and her lips were touching my balls. I kept repeating this as I was getting so much pleasure from it. Her face was now red from the forced face fucking. I then asked her to take a few deep breaths and then held her head tightly. She understood and opened her mouth wide to take the final assault. I then pounded her throat vigorously reaching the depths of her throat.

My cock was now expanding further with the pleasure of her mouth and throat. In few minutes I released many jets of hot cum in her deep throat.

As usual, I did not let her go till she drank all cum and licked my cock clean. She was now exhausted and laid back on the bed panting heavily. 

I pulled up my shorts and lay down besides her kissing her on her lips. “Thank you mom. I know you love me very much and I shall return all the love I get.” I said. 

She smiled at me and said, “I know beta, you will keep me happy always.” 
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 16-03-2019, 10:27 AM