Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
This was a great beginning of my sex journey with my mom. I never had imagined that I would be fucking the same pussy that I came out from. 

She was a great woman with amazing assets. She was a good tailor and we had a stitching machine at home.

I then took her measurements and asked her to stitch her blouses as I wanted them to be. The blouse was stitched as per my instructions.

It was almost backless with only an inch thick strip around the back. The front was very deep neck which exposed 80% of her boobs with a very sexy deep cleavage. It was stitched in a way that it would act like a push up bra too as I had barred her from wearing any bra at home.

No bra and panties at home was my rule. 

She now used to wear the new blouse and sari after we bathe together and the night gown at night.

I threw all her old bra and panties away and told her to buy new ones like I showed her from the advertisements in the magazines. 

She bought 4 pairs of the bridal lingerie sets that I asked her to buy, each one more stunning than the other. 

But she was not allowed to wear them without her master's permission.

------------------------------------

The Mother Saga – Part 3

(In the previous parts I have explained how I made my mom my slut and she got fucked by her own son. In this part, I will explain the daily sex activities that we had over the week.)

It was a Monday and I woke up at 4 AM as usual to study. I went to bathroom to get fresh before starting my studies. 

When I returned from bathroom, I saw Mom was in the kitchen preparing hot milk for me.

My bedroom was right in front of the kitchen and I could see her huge ass from the study table where I was sitting and opening my books. Her ass was swinging while she was moving around to prepare the milk for me. 

I had an instant hard on. She finished and brought the milk to me at the table. I was sitting on the chair and she was standing beside me.

I hugged her in the same position and grabbed her ass and squeezed it. She was angry and asked me to focus on studying first. 

I said, “I want to suck your boobs first otherwise I will not be able to concentrate”. 

She said, “What? Now? Wait a min”, and went out to check that my dad and sister were still sleeping in the other bedroom and closed the door of that room quietly.

She came back and lifted her night gown from the bottom as it did not have a zip to open from the front and access her boobs. She had to lift her night gown till her breasts exposing her beautiful body almost fully nude to me. I was staring at her milky white thighs, clean shaved pussy and the awesome navel.

She came beside me and offered her right nipple to me and said, “Now suck it quickly and then focus on the studies. Remember your promise to me?” 

I said, “I remember my promise to be the top scorer mom, as long as you do what I ask you to do.”

I started gently sucking her right nipple. I was always attracted to her white milk jugs of 36DD. Her pink nipple and areola were looking like the cherry on a cake. 

My left hand was inside her gown caressing her round ass cheeks and right hand was fondling the left boob from inside the gown. She was holding her gown at the top by her left hand and caressing my hairs by her right hand.

I was gently rolling my tongue over her nipple and areola and biting the nipple in between. I sucked her right breast for 5 minutes and then moved to the left breast. Meanwhile I moved my right hand to the front and was caressing her pussy lips. 

She was slowly getting wet down there and I liked it. After 10 minutes she pushed my head back and said, “Enough now. Start studying.”

--
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 16-03-2019, 10:23 AM