Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
The Mother Saga 

– Part 2

(This is continuation of the previous part where I had sex with my mom and then left for college.)

#

That day, after I returned from college at 5:30 PM, I found mom was in the kitchen cooking and sister was watching TV in the hall. I went to my room and changed into shorts and t shirt. I decide to never wore my underwear from that day. I then got fresh and went inside the kitchen.

I hugged mom from behind and rubbed my erect dick on her ass over her sari.

She was startled by my presence and tried to push me away as sister was in the hall. I gave her a stare and signaled her to keep quiet. She got scared and pleaded me to not do anything now. I just pressed her boobs hard and pushed my hand inside the blouse. It was an old style blouse and loose fitting. I saw that she was not wearing any bra inside.

I then pulled up her sari from below and put my hand on her pussy. I could touch her hairy cunt as she was not wearing any panty too. I whispered in her ear that she was a good whore and obeyed my command of not wearing any under garments in the house. She blushed and I kissed her lips. She responded and we had a passionate kiss.

I then opened the hooks of her blouse and freed her juicy boobs. I took the nipples in my mouth and sucked them hard. She was biting her lips to prevent her moans from letting out as my sister could hear them in the hall.

I quickly turned her around and bent her forwards hiking up her sari from behind. She was trying to understand what I was up to as all this was new to her. I pulled down my shorts and without notice; I pushed my erect cock in her pussy from behind while I closed her mouth with my hand. It was painful for her as her pussy was not much wet. A soft moan escaped her mouth and half of my dick was inside her.

I pushed her down and that made her ass come up for me. Her huge ass cheeks were very inviting and this made me push harder inside her cunt.

After a few pushes, my entire 6 inches were inside her. She was now panting and asked me to remove my hand from her mouth. I moved my hand from her mouth and cupped her breasts from behind.

I was now fucking her from behind like a bull fucking his cow. She had never had sex outside of her bed and this was new to her. I was humping her madly and she tried hard to keep her mouth shut and not make any noises. Having sex outside the bedroom was unknown to her. Her son fucking her in the kitchen while her daughter was watching TV in the hall was making her horny too.

My balls were now hitting her ass cheeks and I was getting immense pleasure as my dick was sliding in and out of her tight pussy. There was soft noise like “thap …. thap ….. thap” as I was fucking my whore. 

She was constantly watching outside the kitchen door to make sure my sister does not come inside the kitchen. Her big boobs were shaking like a cow’s udders and my cock was fucking her cow’s pussy.

[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 16-03-2019, 10:06 AM