Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet

“Did you like the sex my slave?” I asked. 

“Yes master. I liked it very much” she replied. 

“Good bitch, now take care of your real master” I said and placed her hand on my erect dick. She touched it and ran her fingers over it. I showed her how to grip it and give a handjob.

She proceeded to masturbate me. I then made her sit between my legs and kiss the cock. “No. It is dirty to kiss there” she said. I slapped her face hard. She looked at me with shock. “I told you that you are my whore bitch, do as I say or I shall leave the house and go away” I shouted.

She was scared and proceeded to lick the tip of my cock. Her warm and soft tongue on my cock was very soothing and pleasurable. Her cheek had become red due to the slap and I caressed it while holding her head. She was only licking the tip of my cock as it grew again to its 6 inch glory. “Now suck it like you suck on a lollipop” I ordered. She had never even touched any cock and was new to giving a blowjob.

She felt it bad initially when she tasted the juices on my cock, but was scared of me slapping her again and so proceeded to suck the tip like a lollipop. 

After 15 minutes of sucking the cock head, I asked her to take more if it inside her mouth and suck like she was eating a kulfi. I asked her to use her tongue to lick from the base to the top and then put it in her mouth to suck it deep.

She was wondering how she could suck a cock, but my guidance and fear about the threat of leaving her made her do as I wanted. She was now taking half of my cock inside her mouth and sucking it. 

“Try to take more of it inside your mouth, let it go till your throat. Touch your nose to the base of my cock” I shouted. She tried to take it in but was gagging even with only 3 and half inches inside her mouth. “Guk……Guukk…..Guukkk” was the noises she was making. I then held her hair tightly and asked her to open her mouth wide. “Keep your hands behind you. Don’t touch me. Keep your mouth open wide and your teeth away from my dick” I ordered.

Then I slowly started to push my dick inside her mouth. She was scared initially and tried to close her mouth. I told her that I will slap her hard if she tried to close her mouth again. She got scared and kept her mouth open. I was now pushing 5 inches of my cock inside her mouth.

The tip of my cock was hitting her throat. It was very awesome feeling of fucking your mom’s mouth. 

After 10 minutes, I saw that tears were rolling down her cheeks and she was breathing incoherently. 

“Soon I will put my sperm in your mouth. Drink it all and swallow it. If you waste even a drop of it, I will slap you very hard” I told her. She was now gagging as my cock rammed her throat. She was desperate to breathe freely. I then gave one hard push into her mouth. My whole 6 inches went in and hot jets of sperm flew down her throat. I pulled out and asked her to swallow them as they come.

About 8 to 10 thick jets of sperm went in her mouth and she swallowed them all. 

“Good bitch. You need to eat more of my sperm and become a blowjob whore. I will teach you how to suck a cock better” I said and kissed her lips. She was still breathing heavily and felt awkward about swallowing the sperm.

--

We then lay on the bed for some time resting. I then got up and asked mom to follow me to the bathroom. 

It was 11:15 AM and we were having sex for 3 hours. 

I asked her to bathe me daily when we are alone at home. She agreed to this and gave me a hot water bath. While bathing, I caressed her boobs and ass. I also fingered her pussy for some time. 

Then it was time for me to go to college. I kissed her good bye and left for college.

….to be continued
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 16-03-2019, 10:02 AM