Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
Next day after dad left for office, Mom was closing the gate and entered the house. I was sitting on the sofa. She closed the door and locked it. “So are you ready to accept my conditions Mom? Or should I leave the house?” I asked. 

She was now worried and scared. “I will do whatever you want son, but on two conditions” she said.

“One, this should be a secret and nobody should know about it. Two, you shall always be the topper in studies in your college. If you fail to be a topper, I am no more in this relationship” she said. I accepted her conditions and said, “I accept Mom. I thank you for understanding my feelings.”

I then went ahead and hugged my mom. It was the first time I was hugging her as a lover. I hugged her and pressed her to me. Her soft body was a delight to hold. After a few minutes, I held her hand and took her to my bedroom. I had already closed all the windows earlier. As we entered, I closed and locked the door. I took her near the bed and we stood facing each other.

“From today onward, once dad leaves for office, you have to close all the doors and windows of the house” I asked her. There was fear and anticipation on her face. She nodded her face in acceptance. She used to wear a night gown before going to sleep and changed it only after bath next day. “Now I am going to ask you some questions. Give the correct answer” I said. She nodded.

Me: “Did you have sex before marriage?” She was shocked. “I told you to trust me. Answer the question” I was now caressing her hair.

Mom: “No”

Me:”How long is dad’s penis?” She now understood that I will keep asking her shocking and embarrassing questions. My hands were now caressing her cheeks.

Mom: “This long” she showed using her finger. It was about 4 inches.

Me:”How much thick it is?” I was now rolling my thumb on her lips.

Mom: “This much” she showed. It was less than an inch thick.

Me:”Do you have sex with dad every day?” my left hand was caressing her cheek and lips while right hand was rubbing her earlobe.

Mom: “No. Once a week or sometimes once a month”

Me: “So this means you are not happy with your sex life”. My hands were now on her neck and exposed shoulder area.

Mom:”I am happy. He is my husband. I respect him. I can’t ask for more”

Me: “Do you use pills to avoid pregnancy?”

Mom: “No. I got operated after your sister was born. We did not want a third child”

Me:”Explain to me how you have sex with your husband” She was now embarrassed and was silent for a moment.

Mom: “He kisses me and presses my……..” she hesitated to continue. I dropped my hands to her boobs now.

Me:”Presses what?”

Mom:”He kisses me and presses my breasts. Then he lowers his pajamas and lifts my sari. I then remove my underwear. He then puts it inside”

Me:”For how long does he fuck you”. My hands were now rolling on her breasts.

Mom: “About 3 minutes”. My hands were now feeling the roundness of her boobs. They were soft but pert and tight.

Me:”After that….”

Mom:”we go to sleep”

I was now caressing the deep cleavage. She was embarrassed and was afraid.

“From today, there are a few rules that you have to follow. Listen carefully. Whenever we are alone in the house, you should remain naked. You should also remove my clothes if I am wearing any. When we are alone in the house, you should call me Master and you are my sex slave. You have to do anything and everything that I ask you to do without any question. 

From today you will not wear any bra or underwear in the house even when others are at home. Only a blouse, petticoat and sari OR only the night gown is allowed. When going out, you need to take my permission to wear your under garments. You should never question whatever I ask you to do. Obey my orders always. Is this understood?” I ordered. She was still in shock and fear. She only nodded her head in approval. “Now remove your night gown” I said.

She slowly pulled up her night gown from her ankles. She then caught the hem of the gown and began raising it above her knees. She lifted it till her waist. First time I was seeing her beautiful legs and awesome thighs. Her milky white complexion was making me go mad.

She proceeded to lift the gown further exposing her panty and navel to me. She used to wear old style granny panties. It covered her entire pussy till her navel and entire ass from behind. The cream colored panty still let some cunt hair outside from the side. I could see she had a big jungle there. Her deep navel was the sight to behold. Fair stomach with some love handles and the sexy deep navel were making my dick very hard. She lifted the gown over her head and dropped it to the floor. She was now only in a white bra and panty. The bra was also old style but her boobs were big enough to peek outside of the bra.

She covered her boobs with one hand and her pussy with the other. “You are really beautiful Mom” I said. She looked at me and blushed. “Slowly remove all your clothes and get naked” I ordered. She then proceeded to open the hooks of her bra from behind. This made her boobs move forward and that view of her cleavage was awesome. She unhooked her bra and let it fall on the ground. The view of her boobs was making me mad. They were round but not sagging. The cream colored areolas with the pink nipples were just amazing. She has lots of hair in her armpits. She then tucked her thumbs in the sides of her panty and pushed it down.

The panty fell to the floor and she stepped out of it. She had a thick jungle of pubic hair which concealed her pussy completely. I could see the light brown outer pussy lips under the bush. Her ass was huge and awesome. The two perfect round globes of her ass cheeks were fair and inviting for a fuck. There was my sex goddess completely naked in front of me. I wanted to savor the moment and kept staring at her.

[+] 3 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 16-03-2019, 09:56 AM