Adultery Indian Wife plays with Contruction Workers (Collected)
Next morning, as Tarun got up at around 9 AM already late for office, he looked over to Purva who was fast asleep. He could not help but look at her gorgeous wife wearing nothing sleeping on the bed with her legs spread wide. He noticed the wet patch under the her pussy and instantly realized Purva must have fucked herself to an orgasm while he was asleep. Nowadays, it was common occurence for Purva to wake up in the middle of the night and finger herself as she went about getting fucked like a street whore by all the cheap guys.

He did not want to disturb her from her sleep as he knew she needed a lot of rest. Her body was completely sore as he could see bite and hand marks over her thighs and her boobs as well as her stomach. Her pussy was moist and quite red owing to the fact that she was completely bangd mercilessly by all those horny men.

Tarun could not resist his raging hard on, so he lightly touched his sexy wife's pussy with his hands. It was still so moist, that he felt she was leaking juices even in her sleep. He could not help but insert his index and middle finger inside her pussy. He did it slowly for a while when Purva started to moan with horniness in her sleep. He did not want to wake her from her sleep, but he felt that if other men were having fun with her so much, it's not quite wrong to extract so much from his own wife. Without thinking anymore, Tarun hit roughly on her pussy and then started to finger much more vigorously increasing the speed and depth of penetration with each stroke. Eventually, Purva opened her eyes and started to enjoy the rough actions from her hubby. Knowing that Purva was enjoying it, he pulled her closer and then hit hardly on her pussy a few more times and then started to finger fuck her. Within 10 minutes, Purva was on the verge of falling off from the bed as she had her first orgasm of the morning surprizingly from her husband this time.

Tarun held her closely and continued fingering her and she started to cry like a bitch "ouchhhh", "aahhhhh", "ohh my fuckkkinggg goddd, I am cummingggggg". Tarun enjoyed fucking her like a true whore she was and when she was done orgasming, Purva was still shivering like it was -10 degrees. She was so hot, as Tarun hugged her and gave her a passionate kiss. He so badly wanted to fuck Purva, but as he was getting late for office, he had to leave quickly. Little did he know that he would not get to fuck Purva again for a long time to come.

Purva: Tarun, I hate you leaving me like this, why the hell did you finger me? to leave me all horny for a rough fuck?
Tarun: Babe, am really sorry, but i gotta go. You know how much I hate leaving you like this, but I am already very late. I could not help looking at your moist unclothed pussy and leave it all alone, so I wanted to give it a quick treatment, what it rightly deserves, with a wink.
Purva: Hmm, ok then...I don't want you to lose your job over me!
Tarun: haha, then let me go, and listen Purva, please think well about Sajid's proposal. It's ok to take risk once in a while, so I suggest you accept it and when you finally come back, it's going to be a heck of a story for you to tell me!
Purva: Haha, I know Tarun. Let me think it out properly, and then I'll let both you and Sajid know my decision.
Tarun: that's great Purva. I'll help myself, sorry for waking you up, you can go back to sleep if you want.

Saying that Tarun kissed Purva once more and then left for work as Purva immediately went into a deep sleep. Needless to say with all the rough things being done to her by all kinds of men, she was very tired, and needed to regain her energy by having good amounts of sleep.

Purva slept like a log for 2 more hours and finally got up at around 11:30 AM. She was feeling quite fresh and horny. Her body was still aching badly but she kind of liked it with a kink. It reminded her of she was brutally fucked and celebrated by Pushkar and his dearest friends in the cheap little hut. She just loved feeling that ache all over her body. She then got up from her bed and observed her naked body in the mirror and she loved the way it looked. It was an erotic mix of fair skin with redness all over. What made it absolutely sexy was the way all kinds of marks were in her most delicate and sensuous parts - her thighs, stomach and her luscious tits. She then turned around and spread her cheeks a little to observe her tight asshole with the huge doorknob. She couldn't believe it has been wedged inside her tight little asshole for more than a day now. She loved how she felt with it completely inside her asshole.

After spending a little more time admiring her lovely curves, Purva went about doing her daily chores. Before going to the bathroom, she dislodged the doorknob from inside her asshole and kept it aside. After her bath, she came out and cooked herself a nice little breakfast as she sat infront of the TV to eat it. It felt her a long time that she was doing this, probably even before she first knew about Sajid.

As she was having her breakfast, she could not help but wander back to Sajid's proposal. She was definitely excited to do it, but she was worried of her safety. As she cited it to Tarun earlier, she could never underestimate the possibility of Sajid and Mushtaq and their group of men to bang her and then sell her off to a red-light area. She also did not know how Mushtaq was on bed. Sure, he too fucked her along with countless other men last time she was asked to come to Salim's garage by Sajid, but this was a different story altogether. Now, she would be completely inside his clutches and he would spend all time with her, possibly fucking her throughout. What if she tries to do harmful things to her? While she loved the thrill of getting into a completely unknown territory, the possibility of being fucked badly and getting scarred for life did not leave her mind.

As she kept thinking of it, suddenly the doorbell rang. Her first reaction that it was Sajid. He must have been really anxious about Purva's reply. Also the fact that she wasn't home for the last couple of days would have really pissed him off. She quickly got up and wore a silk robe that covered the bare minimum of her body, planned to tell him that she went to her sister's place in case he asked and then opened the door. Surprisingly enough, it was Ramu the watchman, not Sajid. Surely, he must have missed her.

"Ramu, hey, how are you?", Purva said, with a bright smile. She was indeed truly happy to see him. She knew he had something in mind, else why would he be here?

"Hi purva, I was out of town for the last few days, sorry about that. I can't tell you how much I have missed you. Everytime I fucked my wife, I was fantasizing about fucking you. She was surprized how I came so early each time", said Ramu.

"Haha, that's nice! Come in, will make you some tea", said Purva.

Ramu came inside and closed the door as Purva started to go to the kitchen to make some chai for Ramu. She guessed he was going to make a move on her, but to her surprise he didn't.

"Purva, I don't want any chai, but I need to talk to you about something", he said.

"Oh, ok then, tell me", said Purva as they sat side by side on the couch.

Ramu: Purva, you know Kapil and Sunil right? my twin brothers?
Purva: yeah, of course, what about them?
Ramu: Purva, they are going to get married in a few days, in my village in UP
Purva: Oh ok, that's good news Ramu
Ramu: Yes, they are getting married pretty soon, so I wanted to ask you for a favour Purva

Purva had no clue what Ramu was asking her, what could she possibly do to avoid Kapil and Sunil getting married early in their life. She was confused.

Purva: What can I do Ramu?
Ramu: See Purva, it is a custom in our village that if during marrige, the groom is still thought to be a boy, he is asked to fuck a woman older than him. It basically means that the woman makes the boy a man by allowing him to fuck her, and precisely that's where I want you to come in
Purva: What? seriously? such customs exist? Purva was clearly bemused about the stupid tradition, but did not doubt the intentions behind Ramu's words.
Ramu: Yes Purva, they do, trust me. It's not difficult to find a woman for Kapil and Sunil to fuck for them to become men, but I was hoping why couldn't you be the one. It would be the best present for my dearest cousins Purva

Purva was no doubt turned on by the idea of it all. It was such a weird custom, but it did appear genuine to her. She knew village people to be quite stupid and superstitious for no reason at all, but she never doubted that Ramu wanted Purva to come to the village and do all sorts of cheap things to be a source of dirty pleasure and be an object of utter lust and humiliation to all the village people. Ramu knew he had to just use the right words, and she would fall for it, she was just a whore and when horny she would agree to do just about anything

Purva thought about it long and hard. She was surely excited about the idea and loved the naughty idea of being the woman who was going to make the twin brothers Kapil and Sunil as men. She was getting wet in her pussy, and she realized the juices were dripping down her thighs slowly. But on the other hand, she also wanted to agree to Sajid'd proposal and be Mushtaq's wife.

Purva: Well, Ramu, I am not sure about it completely. How many days will it be in total?

Ramu: See Purva, if you agree, let me tell you you are going to have a wonderful time. I have a lot of things planned for you, and you can look out for many more things that just getting fucked by Kapil and Sunil to make them men. If we leave today, we will be back by next monday, so that's just 7 days excluding today.

That was not too bad Purva thought. She could just call in Sajid and tell him that she needed to be with her sister for a few days, and that after she was back, she would get married to Mushtaq. But she wasn't quite sure what Ramu was referring to when he meant he had a lot of things planned for her.

Purva: Hmm, okay. But what else did you plan for me?
Ramu: It's a surprise Purva, but don't worry, I am sure you will certainly love it
Purva: Arre Ramu, tell me something at least if not all!
Ramu: okay fine. Have you heard about bhojpuri songs?
Purva: No, not really. What are they?
Ramu: So in UP, we have these bhojpuri movies which are pretty cheap, and in every movie we have an item song which has an item dancer who dances wearing very less clothes to loud catchy music
Purva: Oh ok, and?
Ramu: So during marriages in our village, we continuously run these bhojpuri songs, but we rarely have a sexy woman who could dance like those item girls. But during this marriage, you will do that job, and you will be much hotter than any of those item girls Purva. You will be dancing to loud vulgar bhojpuri music wearing almost nothing, on the center stage and everyone will enjoy your performance. So typically, you will be dancing on the stage for sometime, then walking down the stage to serve drinks to the people, dancing with them, pulling them to dance with you and all sorts of things like that. You will also have a very gaudy makeup, and with minimal clothing, you will be like the sole entertainer of the entire village during the time the marriage takes place. Of course, I have planned a lot lot more for the entire week, but come on, do you want to lost the thrill and know everything now itself?
Purva: Wow, that's really hot Ramu. I have never heard of bhojpuri, though listening to the way you tell me about them, I would sure love to be one of those dirty shameless dancers!

That's it, Ramu knew Purva was in. He knew she just needed some encouragement, and for the whore she is, she would agree to do just about anything. Ever since Ramu met Purva, he was sexually excited about how Purva is so docile and easy to manipulate and he got a real kink in humiliating her and making her a source of pleasure for all types of men. Now, since it was his dear cousins' marriage, it was the right opportunity for Ramu to fulfill he fantasies of seeing Purva like a cheap whore in front of loads of cheap people. Of course with all the things he has planned out for Purva for the 7 days, he was sure she was going to lose all her respect and be nothing but a cheap whore for all the village men. It was sure going to be an awesome time for him and all his village men!

Ramu: Yes, Purva, then please come with me, we will leave today. You will not be disappointed purva, I promise.

Though Purva wanted to agree then and there to Ramu's proposal, she first wanted to talk to Sajid and let her know her decision. She never wanted to piss him off lest he and his gang brutally bang her inside her own house.

Purva: Ramu, I already had plans for this week, I was supposed to go to my sister's home as Apu is also there, but let me see what I can do. I will let you know soon.
Ramu: okay dear, but please try to come with me today, it's going to be an awesome time.

Saying that, Ramu came forward and planted a deep kiss on Purva's lips disrobing her. He then roughly pinched her sore nipples and said, "Wow, looks like sahab has been really doing some awesome work on you purva ji". Purva smiled cautiously at Ramu's words and continued kissing him. She was happy Purva didn't doubt she was with Pushkar and his friends and that's how her body was completely ravaged.

Saying that, Ramu opened the door and said, "purva, please come to my hut as soon as you have decided about what to do" and left as Purva closed the door and sat down to think for a moment.

As Ramu left, he could not help but laugh at Purva's innocence, she was just too innocent and docile for him. She of course could never guess that Ramu and Pushkar together planned on getting purva fucked by Pushkar's friends in a far away village. After disrobing her, Ramu could not help but see how badly his friends Mishra ji, Paresh, Kesava and Pushkar himself had bangd Purva so much so that her body was still sore and full of bite and hand marks. It was so erotic and sexy to see a ripe mature woman completely red with getting totally ravaged.

As he reached the hut, Ramu immediately called Mishra, his closest friend.

"Abey yaar Mishra, Purva ka video bhej yaar, abhi abhi randi ko nanga dekh ke aa rha hu...bhai tum logon ne toh iska pura fayda utha liya lagta hai", he said.

Mishra ji: "Haan yaar...kafi bang kar liya uska...achha tera plan ka kya hua usko tere gaav le jane ka kapil aur sunil ke shaadi ke liye?"

Ramu: "abhi bata ke aaya hoon, aane wali hai...aaj hi le jaunga"

Mishra ji: "Bhai badhiya...maze le uski ek dum..."

Ramu: "haan yaar, chal fir video bhej de baad me baat karta hu"

Saying that, he cut the call and unzipped his pants to masturbate as he opened Purva's bathing video on his mobile.

Back at her place, Purva was still unsure what to do. She wanted to go with Ramu to his village now and then after she was back she would get married to Mushtaq and be his wife for 15 days. It was all good.

She then called up Sajid, who evidently was quite pissed off with Purva's behaviour regarding the subject. But of course, he was happy that she agreed to marry Mushtaq albeit after a week's time. Sajid warned her to not delay it any further as Mushtaq was already quite horny for her and if she pissed him off, he would become even more rough on bed, which Sajid warned was quite animalistic. Sajid himself wanted to come over and fuck Purva as it was a long time and Purva too wanted it, but she knew she couldn't waste any time now as she had to go with Ramu. So she lied to Sajid that she had to be at her sister's place as Apu was unwell and got rid off of him, though she was completely displeased at her own self to deny Sajid's desire to fuck her for good.

With no more hesitation in her mind, she began to involuntarily get excited about the things ahead of her. She was going to be the sole entertainer in a cheap village marriage, dancing like a whore to loud obscene music with gaudy makeup infront of a village full of cheap men and then get fucked by the grooms themselves. It was such an erotic feel of things, she just could not help undress herself completely and finger herself slowly taking it all in.

She then called Tarun.

Purva: "Tarun, guess what, I am going to UP"
Tarun: "What? Why?? Are you getting married there to Mushtaq?"
Purva: "Well no, I will be marrying Mushtaq next week, this week I will be in UP in a village as a sole entertainer for Ramu's cousins' marriage"
Tarun: "What? fuck, that's crazy! tell me more"

As Purva began to tell Tarun in detail about what she was going to do for the next 7 days, she couldn't help but get turned on immensely. Ramu had not revealed to her entirely what she was going to do for the 7 days, and once again she was in that absolutely unknown territory where there was no turning back. Truth be told, she knew no one there, and anyone would hardly ever know if she was gangbangd by the entire village and then sold off to some red-light district or used as fuck toy for the village men itself. She felt a sense of fear engulf her, but she was still fingering her moist pussy which knew no barricades as it kept leaking juices.

After a while, she wore a saree just for the sake of covering herself and with no one really watching her, she went to the watchman's hut.

Ramu was sitting on a stool and listening to the radio and she came in and hugged Ramu. She said, "Let's do it!".

Ramu was sure he was never so happy in his entire life. He was going to take Purva to his own village where she was going to do all sorts of erotic things to entertain the cheap crowd. It was going to be a dream come true for Ramu and his folks back at the village who are yet to see her in real. They were waiting eagerly for Purva and now that Purva had agreed, he was going to set the village in a frenzy. Huge banners had already been prepared to be put up in the entire village portraying sleazy and vulgar photos of Purva picked from her bathing video. It was going to be awesome, the whole village would get to see a hot urban married woman completely nude doing all sorts of slutty things with no limits at all.

As Purva sat down on the cot, Ramu said, "okay, purva let me tell you something that's going to turn you on even more!"

Purva could not guess what was coming her way. "What's that Ramu?", she asked quite puzzled.

Ramu took out a short skirt and a tank top and showed it to Purva.

"Wow, that's nice, is it for me?", asked Purva.

"Yes dear, it's for you, and you are going to wear it during the journey to the village", said Ramu.

"okay, how are we going?", asked Purva.

"Purva, I have not booked any train tickets in advance, so we will have to take the general compartment bogie, as there is only one train that runs in one week from here to my village, and all you are going to wear is this skirt and tank top with nothing else inside and board the general compartment with me", Ramu said.

Purva was stunned. It was truly so erotic that just listening to Ramu say it made her drip saliva from her mouth and juices from her pussy. She could not help but imagine what all things could be done to her by all kinds of men inside that cheap dirty general compartment bogie, that too which was destined to reach a village. She was speechless for a while, and finally muttered a few words.

"Oh my god, are you sure?", was all she could manage. Her hand involuntarily went to her pussy as she rubbed it slightly to loosen it so that it could release her juices.

"Yes purva, you are going to enjoy it like anything before, even better than getting fucked. It's going to be so damn erotic, with you wearing such sexy clothes while all there in the compartment will be just cheap men who wouldn't mind doing anything to you. Also, we will board the compartment separately, so people should think you are alone. So all the perverts wouldn't fear doing anything they want to you. But don't worry, I will be there if anything harmful is likely to happen", he said.

"Wow Ramu, this is going to be really really hot. I still think it's risky given the number of cheap perverts there will be in that compartment, but I would love to do it! You are just so perverted!", said Purva with amazement. She could not wait to get out there and seduce all kinds of horny men with her slutty outfit.

"Yes, am telling you Purva, you will have the time of your life the whole week, and the next 14 hours of journey is just a preview of what's going to come later. Okay, just try the outfit once now", said Ramu.

Purva got herself naked as she removed the saree infront of Ramu and wore the miniskirt and tank top. She was really looking like the hottest milf on this planet who was attending a fashion show. The miniskirt rightly accentuated her shapely ass, and her sleeveless tank top featured a huge cut near her armpits as it showed a considerable part of her side boob. At the front, her huge boobs were tightly held up that accentuated her frame even more. Overall, she was looking like a sexbomb that even a dignified man with full control over his manliness could not resist to bang her on first look. Now she was going to dress the same and enter into a world full of cheap men in a crowded train compartment with no space to sit or stand. It was erotica beyong anything.

As both Ramu and Purva made out for sometime with Purva in that slutty outfit. He then removed her dress and made her suck his cock and then fucked her in her pussy for a good 15 mins. He had just masturbated but he was still hard for her in no time. After a good marathon sex, Ramu said, "okay Purva, sorry but we have no time. We will have plenty of time to fuck in the village, but lets leave now, we will have to catch the train in another half hour".

"Okay, let me pack my clothes then", said Purva.

As she was about to leave, "No not required dear. Just get your bare essentials, all things including your attire or the lack of it will be taken care of in the village itself, I have made all the necessary arrangements", he said with a wink.

"You are so naughty!", said Purva and then kissed him.

She then left the hut with the saree and came back with just her toothbrush and some cash and put them all inside Ramu's cheap little market bag which was filled with Ramu's clothes and his other things. Ramu advised to her to put on the tank top and the miniskirt and then wear her saree over it and before boarding the train, she would remove the saree and remain with just the slutty clothes.

Ramu called for an auto and they left for the station. It was going to be so exciting. Purva could feel butterflies in her stomach, and wetness in her pussy. It was going to be one heck of a journey, she thought.

Ramu could not believe how lustful he was getting of Purva. It was like he was with an erection since the time he met Purva today. He was away for 2 days from her because he had to take care of his wife in her own village, and he just could not forget about Purva. What excited him like a horny bastard was how she was open to let cheap guys like him do and say all kinds of vulgar things and truth be told, he loved that. He always wanted to fuck her as his dick would become erect whenever he saw or even thought about Purva, but Ramu was that kind of guy who loved extreme intense roleplay. He had a kink for women who were sluts, and he gained extreme pleasure in getting all kinds of vulgar things done to her in public.

While in the auto with purva sitting beside him and he fondling her tits over the saree, he could not help but contain his erection even after fucking purva once and masturbating today. Such was his lust for her. Now today was a dream come true for Ramu. Ever since he had realized purva's shameless whorish character he wanted to expose her in full view of random strangers. He always fantasized about her getting humiliated and used badly with cheap men like him. He always masturbated imagining purva in a helpless situation where she was trapped by turn of events with a bunch of guys all around her who would not abstain from doing whatever they wanted to her, while she had no way out but to succumb to her vulnerability. He had that kink. Today he was going to witness all of that and gosh was he excited like anything.

Seeing her completely savaged body made him even more horny. He had created the plan of sending purva with his friend Pushkar to their group of friends Mishra, Kesava and Paresh who lived in a nearby village. The thought of purva getting used up by their friends who he always knew to be extremely horny as well was too kinky for him. Given the cheap characterless whore they knew purva to be, they were sure that would work out. He knew Pushkar and their friends were going to enjoy her to the maximum and that was what had happened. When he got to look at purva's body after the village trip, he was so excited with the look of her naked body. It was clear that Mishra, Kesava, Paresh and Pushkar had completely gangbangd her at their hut and he loved it like anything. Her body was full of red hand marks and bite marks all over and her pussy was swollen and completely red. Her face was glistening but it was clear that she had been slapped a hell lot of times. But he knew purva enjoyed it, he knew she was one slut whore who enjoyed such encounters with men completely demolishing her mature ripe body.

He so badly wanted to purva to come to his village and be the sole entertainer for the entire village over there, and now that purva had accepted his offer, he was so content and lustful of her. He wanted to enjoy this chance as he wanted, her entire body and soul was completely under his wraps, and he loved the control he had over her. He knew he was lucky to find her and he was not going to miss any opportunity to execute his lust and fantasies over her. For the next few days he wanted to take a notch up higher and demolish all her moral values and shame.

Now that she was wearing just a couple of cheap cloth, he knew he was in for a ride. He was going to board her into a train that ran to the village and in a general compartment. He was getting goosebumps all over his body of the thought of purva in the midst of such cheap men in such a vulgar and sexy situation.

"purva", he said.
"yes Ramu?", purva said.

Ramu: purva, i want to tell you that this is a very nice opportunity for you. If you perform well in the village, it will really increase demand for you, and it's going to be a very satisfying experience for you. Even though you won't get paid much, you will surely enjoy being the sole performer for the whole village. And the fact that you will get to make boys as men will be a very enriching feeling for you

Purva: yes Ramu, I am really excited about the whole thing and eagerly looking forward to it, it's really hot!

Ramu: So purva, i was not sure you wanted to come, but if you said so, i wanted to also make sure we had a lot of fun in the journey, and that's why i came up with the idea of boarding a general compartment boogie. It's going to be a whole new experience for you and this 14 hr journey will make you a better teaser in public. So I want you to learn a lot from this whole general compartment experience and enjoy it too. I know it's going to be uncomfortable and also extremely hot at the same time, but you need to be at your best. As I told, you should learn from this experience and perform at your highest in the village.

purva: Ok Ramu, I will do it, but i am a little nervous and a little uncomfortable with the idea, though really aroused. I am not sure what I shoud do and how I should react. Please be there near me as I am sure those cheap guys will try to do anything to me in the train itself.

Ramu: Don't worry about that purva. Just go with the flow, but make sure you are really horny and enjoying all of it. I want you to talk to all the cheap men in the compartment, be friendly and socialize with all of them so that they become comfortable with you and then they will reveal their true colors.

purva: ok Ramu

Ramu: If you have ever boarded a general compartment, you know how dirty, smelly and crowded they are, but you should not get worried about it. Instead just forget everything and just sink into your character. As you start talking to people, they will start talking vulgar things about you as they will not have any moral standards. Also seeing you in such a slutty dress, they won't be able to contain their lust for you and things will become really hot. I want you to be one among them, and completely belong to them. They will start asking you different types of questions, so just make sure you answer them perfectly in a way that will make them more lustful for you.

purva: hmm ok, i will do that Ramu

Ramu: Also, since I will be guiding you by being with you nearby you will have nothing to worry. Just follow my leads carefully, I will give you indications clearly where required. Also since you and me are not related throughout the journey, you will have nothing with you, so I want you to be very dependant on the people inside the general compartment for all types of things. I leave it all to you, but make sure you excite all the cheap hungry men and let them enjoy you. Don't worry about any consequences, as I will always be there, just let things happen and you can freely do and say whatever makes you horny.

purva: ok, Ramu

Ramu: So once we are ready to board i will get in first and you should just follow me. I will make sure I find an appropriate place for us to start the adventure. Just stop with me and keep it going.

purva: okay...

Ramu: I am so damn excited about this purva. All the people will be really skeptical about you and looking at your completely sore body and your cheap attire, and the fact that you boarded into a general compartment that goes to a cheap village will certainly create arousal and increase their curiosity to know about you. It's going to be super duper hot!

purva: yes Ramu, I am sure it's going to be really hot and cheap!

As they were getting near the railway station, both purva and ramu were getting increasingly horny. It was such a vulgar and erotic idea and purva's pussy was completely damp with all the sexual feelings building up inside her. It was clear to her by now that she loved to be in such a helpless situation as a subject of lust to all kinds of horny, dirty perverted men. Also boarding a general compartment meant that she was completely within bounds of such a crowded space with absolutely nowhere to go. It made her more and more horny and she was getting restless to start the adventure.

In a few minutes they reached the station and saw that the train was already standing on the platform, albeit the station was kind of empty as not many boarded a train from this station that mostly encompassed trains going to remote parts of the country.

Ramu: "ok purva, you go to the toilet and remove the saree. You can just leave it there in the toilet as you don't the saree anymore"

Purva: "ok ramu"

Saying that purva went into the toilet and came out of it after a minute. Looking at purva in such a cheap and exposing attire just made his erection harder as he felt it inevitable to walk without a boner. He looked at purva and said, "wow purva, you are really looking like a whore, i wonder how people are going to treat you in that cheap little general compartment".

Purva was extremely nervous, but getting hornier by the minute. Now that she was wearing next to nothing in such a public setup made her even more hotter. The cheap railway station surroundings made her go crazy and she was willing to go to her limits for pleasing all the men including Ramu.

As they walked on the platform to the general compartment, purva realized that all the eyes were on her and her completely exposed ripe body. She was wearing only a miniskirt that just covered her most precious snatch and that bulgy ass and a tank top that managed to cover her luscious boobs that could stand up even without a bra. The fact that she was not even wearing any undergarments made her conscious as she knew from the looks of her dress, people would immediately recongnize so. As they started to reach the section that consisted of multiple general compartment boogies, she realized what she was getting into. It was 2 pm in the afternoon and the compartments were completely packet with all kinds of cheap people. As they were walking in inches distance she could see all kinds of hungry men squatted at the entrance to the boogies amazed at what they were getting to see. She felt like a whore who getting paraded waiting to be sold to the rightful owner.

The cheapness of the compartments was what made her go weak in her knees. Each and every compartment was completely crowded with all kinds of men who were smoking beedis, brushing their teeth, gargling water, eating as cheaply as possible and all such village acts. The fact that in a few seconds she was going to be made to be with them throughout the journey brought goosebumps to her. And even though she didn't know look them straight in the eye, she knew people were getting extremely horny and lustful looking at her cheap voluptuous body as she roamed around in her tiny little outfit. She knew people were intently looking at her beautiful body and banging her with their eyes and she was beginning to lose her pussy juices at a greater pace.

As they neared the start of one more boogie, Ramu whispered to purva, "let's get into this one".

As they stopped, she could not help but witness what was going to happen to her. The whole compartment was extremely crowded and at the very entrance, there were a couple of guys who were probably 22-23 who were smoking beedis and talking loudly in some language. As soon as they saw purva, they openly exclaimed which clearly showed that they were startled by the look of a purva. They would have certainly identified her as a married woman, but the fact that she looked all brutally bangd and with such tiny clothes must have made them squeal with excitement and lust.

As they continued smoking their bodies, while making sure to completely bang her with their eyes pinned at each and every part of her mature voluptuous body, they said, "kahan jana hai bhabhi ji?"

As Ramu was going to enter the compartment first, he said, "bhayya hume gaderi jaana hoga, jagah milega?"

The guys were obviously confused about purva being in such a condition with a guy like Ramu. They said, "haan bhayya, jagah ban jayegi aa jao andar".

As Ramu forced himself into the boogie which was full to like three times its normal capacity, he was sure this was going to be extreme humiliation and sexual kink for purva. He was getting really horny and restless for all of it to start. As he got in, one of the guys said, "bhabhi chalo aao andar". Saying that he caught her hand and pulled her into them. As he pulled purva in, her body became completely crushed between the two guys as both of them completely felt her up. They must have realized immediately that purva didn't have any underclothing as one of them immediately pinched her ass and the other almost inserted his finder into her pussy. That's it, thought purva. The perverted erotic journey was about to start.

She looked at them, and acted as if she really disliked their behaviour as she grimmaced on their actions. She then made her way forward through the crowd to follow Ramu as each and every guy made sure to feel some part of her lusty body. The young lads to followed purva as they didn't want to be away from her. They knew they had hit jackpot.

As Ramu moved ahead searching for a perfect place to execute the adventure, purva followed him being helplessly groped and enjoyed by all kinds of men. The compartment was stinking in all possible smells as people just went about their business. She could see a bunch of old men were consuming some local liquor and smoking beedis, a group of men playing cards while loudly laughing and talking, as a group of men were eating vada pao in the most inhumane manner.

Ramu walked a few metres with utmost difficulty to get through the crowd and then stopped at a certain row. Purva was a nearby him and she stopped with him too. There she could see that about 12 guys occupied the berths in various positions some sleeping, some sitting and sleeping, some people just looking blankly all around. As they stood there, purva was completely drenched in sweat and almost felt like covering her nose due to unbearable foul smell emanating from the cheap general compartment.

As she stood there she realized she could not hold onto any support as she was right in the middle surrounded by all types of men who were intently staring at her and her body. For all the guys, it was like a dream. Never would they have imagined such a sexy lady boarding the general compartment and be one among them, that too in such a cheap attire. As all the men lustily feasted on her sexy body, Ramu started to feel his dream coming true. He keenly observed each and everyone as they shamelessly looked at her body. Some looked at her face, some her slightly exposed midriff, some her luscious thighs as they had bite marks and hand marks all over. Every guy enjoyed by looking at that part of purva which he had a fetish for. Ramu knew that they were all fantasizing of fucking her and banging her brutally and he loved that.

As Purva stood there completely drenched in sweat, she was breathing heavily resulting from the extremely erotic situation. Even when the train stood still, she could feel guys were nonchalantly trying to get under her skirt. She could feel hands roaming over her ass as a couple of guys dared to even get underneath it and feel her butt cheeks. She wanted to take it slow, so she would just act as if she was irritated by their advances and would just look at them with an fake angry face. She knew it was going to be one heck of a journey.

After a minute or so, the train started moving. Purva felt it was metaphorical to how her life had gained speed in the last month or so. In just a month, Purva had transformed to such a cheap characterless slut ready to do anything to please cheap men. This journey and the days she was going to spend as a performer in the village is going to be a really splendid experience for her, as she would initate her journey of becoming a performer and entertainer for one and all.

[+] 1 user Likes creepyfoofaji's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife plays with Contruction Workers (Collected) - by creepyfoofaji - 06-11-2020, 04:33 PM