Adultery Indian Wife plays with Contruction Workers (Collected)
[Purva's narration continues...]

Next morning I woke up with pain all over my body. All by body parts especially my boobs and vagina were completely sore. One of my nipples was causing me a lot of pain because of all the extreme biting. I liked the pain though, it was a sweet memory of how I had been gangbangd by all these cheap dirty men.

As I got up, I also realized my asshole completely numb, and it was tingling like anything. Then I realized that the doorknob was still inserted. I did not remove it.

I could see any of the guys in the hut, but there was the digital camera placed infront of me. I guessed they just left it there to record my body while I was asleep. I was really fascinated with their lust, they just wanted to get everything and anything out of me!

As no one was there in the hut, I came out of the hut to find all the guys smoking outside the hut. All of them greeted me with smiles and claps. It was clear they would all be indebted to me for life for all the perverted things I allowed them to do to me. Mishra ji grabbed me by the waist and kissed me on my lips.

Though I wanted to spend more time with those guys, it was getting pretty late. I had to come back home now. So I said to Pushkar, "Pushkar we need to leave for the city, my husband will be angry with me". Pushkar immediately said, "Ok Purva, we all would like you to stay for a couple more days, but maybe some other time, don't worry, we will go back to the village, a bus will start from here in another half hour".

Mishra ji said, "Purva, I have bought a new saree for you as we tore apart your saree yesterday during the roleplay, please wear it".

"Thanks Mishra ji", I said and kissed him on his cheek. Seeing that, everyone congratulated Mishra ji, as if I declared his love for him.

We came back into the hut and sat there for a while as Mishra ji and Kesava sat beside me softly caressing my boobs and rubbing my vagina respectively. There wasn't time for any hardcore fucking session and also these guys must have known I was pretty tired from yesterday, so they didn't try to fuck me or rough me up. For a change it felt as if they were loving me, and it felt awesome!

I also had to do some private things, so Mishra ji showed me the way to a place in the woods behind the cow shed where I could do my chorus. I quickly did my job and came back and started putting on my saree, as the guys lusted at me one last time at my naked body before me and Pushkar left for town. I quickly wore my saree and kissed every one a goodbye. All of them took their opportunity to rough me up one last time, as they hugged me tight, slapped me hard on my face, my ass and planted deep kisses with their foul breathed mouths. I loved the attention. Pushkar hugged his best buddies and we left the hut waving goodbye to the folks. It was surely a hut to remember.

As we were walking on the road en route to the busstop, I realized this was actually the first time in the village I was walking with proper clothes on my body. Even though I was not wearing any bra or panty, the saree was covering enough of my precious assets. Pushkar and me walked hand in hand as we reached the bus stop and boarded the bus which was consderably vacant. As usual we took the last seat.

As soon as the bus started, Pushkar started doing what he usually did to me. He grabbed my boobs softly and kept squeezing them. I too let him do it as I certainly enjoyed all that and I just rested my head on his shoulder. I was feeling quite naughty but satisfied after all the rough treatment I was given the whole of yesterday.

"Purva", Pushkar said, "I want to tell you something".

"What's it Pushkar?"

"Purva, actually showing you the village or getting the pipes wasn't the main objective of coming to the village", said Pushkar.

I of course thought about it after how his friends and Pushkar teamed up to ravage me like a helpless whore. "Hmm, I could understand that. So you told your friends about me before?", I asked.

"Well, yes. I showed them your bathing video too, and there were dying to meet you, so I had to bring you here and introduce you to them. But I did not want to do anything that you didn't like, so when you said you didn't want to stay in the hut, I got us out of the hut after lunch. But then, later you were very excited, so all of us thought it's fine to enjoy you completely", said Pushkar.

"Hmm, thank you Pushkar. I was initially not inclined to do anything, but after getting naked at the lake, I became really turned on", I said.

Pushkar hardened his hold on my boobs, as he must have been aroused again with the thought of me swimming naked in the lake infront of those young lads. "Mishra ji is a very good friend of mine, and the first time he saw your video, he wanted to desperately fuck you, so I had to give him to you...sorry about that. But I am sure you loved the way you were treated by all of us right?", he said.

"Yes, I really loved it! It was so damn brutal and merciless Pushkar. And this doorknob was whose idea? and the roleplay?", I asked.

"Well, the doorknob was really my idea, when you said you wanted to do something to stretch your asshole. I bought it along with the pipes. If things didn't work out in the hut with my friends, I thought I would gift it to you at least, but I am happy Mishra got the chance to insert it in your asshole. The roleplay was a combined effort you can say, Mishra is a very big pervert, and he has many many fantasies like the one we did. So he suggested the roleplay, and we all joined our hands in making it so hot", said Pushkar.

"Haha, that's great! I had a wonderful time with you, Mishra ji, Pushkar and Kesava, and even Krishna for that matter. Hope he too had a good time, the roleplay idea was absolutely awesome!".

"You are one hell of a whore Purva, no man will be satisfied with fucking you normally. I am sure Mishra ji, Kesava and Pushkar would be watching your videos we have been recording in the camera and masturbating to them furiously!", said Pushkar.

"Haha, I know. But Pushkar, I wanted to tell you one thing. Please don't relase the videos publicly or anything, it will become a big problem for me, I hope you understand. I don't mind if you s
how the videos to your friends but please don't give them to anybody or put them on the internet", I said.

"Of course purva, you need not worry about that. I have already talked about it to Mishra ji, he will not do anything like that", Pushkar said.

"okay", I said as Pushkar continued having fun with my tits, while I drifted to sleep again on his shoulders.

After what seemed like an hour or so, Pushkar woke me up. I could see that the bus had stopped and we were in the city. I was feeling a sense of pleasure and wetness in my thighs, guess it was because Pushkar was having fun with me while I was asleep. At least my saree was not stripped off.

Pushkar and me got down and we walked hand in hand till we were a kilometer far from our apartment. Pushkar then said, "okay Purva, I think you should go alone now, as if anyone will see us together, it will be a problem for you, I too have some work here, so I will go for now. Will come tomorrow or day after to fix your pipes", he said with a wink. I knew what that meant.

I hugged Pushkar as he kissed me one last time on my lips before we parted. By the time I reached home, I was completely exhausted. I got naked to take a shower and embraced the doorknob that was inserted in my asshole. It was looking really hot inside me and I loved it. I then took a warm shower. My body was still sticky with all the cum and spit that Pushkar and his gang had deposited on me. Thinking about all the extremely hardcore things they did to me made me horny again and while showering I fingered myself to an orgasm. I lay there on the bathroom floor completely exhausted for quite a while as I did not have an ounce of energy left in my sore demolished body. After showering I wiped myself and remained naked with the doorknob still wedged inside my asshole as I cooked myself some lunch. After lunch, I decided to take a nap and Tarun since the time I woke up I have been wanting to give me a good hardcore fuck! So, will you please fuck me?

[Purva's narration ends...]

Wow!! Wooowwwhhh! Purva, whore is quite an understatement for you darling! Wow, really I am so proud to have a wife like you! I am going to fuck you so well today. Look at my trousers, I think I came myself while listening to how badly you have been bangd by those dirty perverts! Seriously, this is turning me on like anything.

Tarun: Purva dear, I need to talk to you about something.
Purva: what is it honey?
Tarun: What have you decided to do about Sajid's proposal to marry Mushtaq for a few days?
Purva: Well, Tarun, it's been in my head for quite a while now, but I am not sure what to do...
Tarun: See Purva, my boss has been asking me to go the US for a project we are working on for quite a while now, but I have always declined since you didn't want me to leave you. But I think this is a good time for me to go.
Purva: What do you mean?
Tarun: See Purva, you are enjoying life as it is. You have become quite adventurous and are exploring your life, so I was thinking maybe when I am abroad, you can have fun with Mushtaq as his wife, what do you think?
Purva: I don't know Tarun. Frankly, I am enjoying all of this, but truth be told, I am always scared about being so adventurous. What if Mushaq and Sajid together make some devious plan to bang me and sell me to a red-light area or something? I am not saying they will certainly do that, but given their status and contacts, that is certainly possible. Hell, they gangbangd me totally in Salim's garage, and in the pretext of marriage I cannot surely underestimate what they have in mind.
Tarun: Hmm, but Purva, I think if you are that doubtful, you should not do it. But come on, I am sure Sajid or Mushtaq would not sell you to some one else, that's for sure. They have already fucked you so many times, and if it's just for money they would have sold you much before. It's a wonderful adventure that I think you should consider and try out. Of course, you can always contact me if something goes wrong.
Purva: Hmm, that's true. I do like the idea of getting married to Mushtaq and be his wife for 15 days as Sajid wanted. It's going to be really hot, but I am just worried if it's going to be a lot. Let me think over it.
Tarun: Yes, please think over it Purva, I want you to be safe, but also I would love you to do all these things, it turns me on so much. Our sex life has improved dramatically with you being the whore you are getting gangbangd everyday.
Purva: Oh, you are so cute Tarun.

Saying that, Purva and Tarun hugged each other and went to sleep. It was the Purva had lost all sorts of shame and moreover with Tarun wanting her to continue with her being a low class whore, she has lost all limits. As she was dozing off to sleep, she could not help but evaluate her life. It was so damn hot. She was moist in her pussy all the time, not knowing who and where she was going to fucked the next day and by whom. It was barely a month that all of this started, and she is nothing short of a whore. It was a wonderful experience, and Purva clearly feels she does not regret one bit of it. If she accepts Sajid's proposal of being a wife to Mushtaq for 15 days, god knows how it's going to turn out. If Tarun too is not in town, she will no one to turn to, and that means there is no turning back. For 15 days, Mushtaq can do anything and everything to her. Danger was quite an issue, but thinking about belonging to that cheap old pervert in a completely unknown territory with no one to turn to made her wet in her pussy again. She loved these kinds of things and it was the first time she realized dangerous situations made her horny.

Even in the hut, she was literally gangbangd by Mishra ji, Pushkar, Paresh, Kesava and Krishna in that cheap tiny little hut. Even if she shouted her lungs out, there was no one to hear her plight, and the fact that she was helplessly fucked by those men made her hornier and hornier. Even now, thinking of getting married to Mushtaq and staying with him for 15 days meant she would be subjected to extreme levels of humiliation and rough sex. Maybe marriage was just something Sajid and his gang had planned to keep her with them for 15 days, so that they could literally bang her every minute.

Purva was getting hornier now. She was getting wet in her pussy and as she was not wearing anything, she was wetting the bedsheet with her love juices. She tried waking up Tarun and asking him to fuck her brains out, but he was already asleep snoring loudly. Without any other option, Purva released herself from Tarun and started fingering her hole vigourously. As she fingered, she thought of how Mushtaq would be fucking her day and night as she would completely belong to him as his wife for the 15 days. It was going to be one hell of a journey. She fingered herself so hard, that she had to put her left hand in her mouth lest she wake up her neighbors with her moans. After about 10 minutes of frantically fucking herself, she finally orgasmed making the bedsheet completely wet with her pussy juices. She was panting for breath like an olympic runner who just completed a long race. She then had water and then went to sleep with her legs completely spread.
[+] 1 user Likes creepyfoofaji's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife plays with Contruction Workers (Collected) - by creepyfoofaji - 06-11-2020, 04:26 PM