Adultery Indian Wife plays with Contruction Workers (Collected)
Tarun: Wow Purva, just wow! I have seen a true whore today, and she's none other than my wife. It's just so erotic listening to how you have been fucked by so many strangers mercilessly. I am sure even if they come and stand infront of you now, you wouldn't be able to identify them. You are probably the sluttiest woman in the world right now!

Haha, yeah! I seriously think so too. By the time I left for Salim's garage, I was so drained out that I could not even stand up but still, my sore pussy was dripping. Do you want me to continue with what happened? It's already 2 AM and you seem really tired.

Tarun: Oh, c'mon Purva. Fuck office, I will take a leave tomorrow. Please go on and tell me what happened. Did you meet Sajid and his team? Did they all gangbang you and savage on your body?

[Purva's narration begins]
I was on the cycle with the man who fucked me in his bathroom on the way to Salim's garage. I was so drained and lifeless. I had been fucked by almost the entire slum, was inserted into my pussy and asshole by many cheap men, and spit on, licked, bited almost everywhere.

As we were on the way to Salim's garage which I realized later was located in Sajid's neighbourhood about 5 kms away, there were many guys who were surprised by seeing a ripe housewife completely fucked and naked, on a cycle along with an old man. The guys passed comments in Urdu and many of them seemed to know the guy who was riding me on his cycle. He reponded back to them in Urdu and many a times I heard roaring laughter after their conversation. I was sure they were exchanging details about who I was and where I was supposed to go. Slowly, I was getting into my usual self again and was liking all this.

After what seemed like an hour, we finally reached Salim's garage. The guy on the cycle said, "Get down slut. This is where you will spend your life from now. I am sure once you get noticed here, you will become a very famous prostitute in the country."

His words literally pierced me. I was again scared if Sajid was selling me off as a prostitute in this whorehouse. As soon as I got down from the cycle, I looked around hoping to find Sajid, Rasul or anybody from their gang. I was clearly under their mercy.

Just then, I heard somebody shout out, "Purva!". It turned around to see that it was Sajid!

I was elated to find him atlast. He was smoking a cigarette with a couple of his buddies, whom I had never met.

Sajid said, "Purva! so you are here finally? Wow, you look really gorgeous. I knew you were going to get fucked but never thought you were going to get fucked by the whole town! Man, how many guys have fucked you today?"

I was furious with him for making me a subject to all of this. I went near him and started hitting him playfully on this shoulders with all the strength I could muster. Sajid caught my hands tightly and said, "Hey c'mon Purva, I know you loved the experience. Tell me, how many guys treated you like a whore and bangd you today?"

I finally subdued to Sajid's strong and rough hands and rested my head on his chest. I said, "countless men Sajid. It was like a fuck fair for the slum guys. Can't you see what they have done to me?".

"Of course I can. I wanted you to see this way, making you a fuck toy for all my brothers. I am sure they will keep a lookout for you and never forget the wonderful time you have given them".

I smiled at Sajid's words. I did give all of them a wonderful time and am sure all those cheap low class guys who fucked me will cherish the moment they got to do all the things they wanted to do with a rich and ripe housewife like me. Slowly, I was again at the peak of my arousal. I could not still figure out what Sajid had planned for me at this whorehouse.

Just then, Sajid noticed the guy who dropped me on his cycle here and said, "Arre, Pervez bhai, how are you? Did you drop Purva here? That's so nice of you".

Pervez said, "Yes Sajid bhai. I dropped her. Is she a new whore in Salim's garage?"

"Haha, no. She's not up for fucking for anyone. She's just my whore", said Sajid. Saying that, he winked at me and I playfully slapped Sajid.

Pervez clearly seemed confused with the closeness I exhibited with Sajid.

"Pervez bhai, did you fuck her too? If not, come over to the hall in the garage, but remember she is not a public prostitute and this is just the one time".

"Yes Sajid bhai, how could I let such a gori (fair) memsahib go without fucking her. But, of course, I would love to fuck her again and again".

I was surprised about how Sajid knew everybody in the surrounding areas as well, maybe it was because they met regularly at Salim's garage. Suddenly, the words of the driver that it is the biggest garage in town rang in my head. However, I was more surprised as to what was waiting me in the "hall in the garage". Sajid, as usual had great plans for me and I was waiting for it to happen.

Just as I was drifting into thoughts, Sajid called out to a few more men to come out of the garage to meet me. There I was like a tramp, all naked and ravaged by a number of cheap guys being an object of lust to even more men. Thinking about it made my pussy even more wet.

I saw Rasul, Jasim, Kamran, Mushtaq and many more guys. It was clear that they all had assembled to do something nasty to me. Though a little scared of the consequences, I was severly horny and I eagerly wanted to see what these perverted rough low class people had in store for me. Not to mention that all of them were aroused and horny to savage on my already destroyed parts. They all seemed surprised too, seeing all the bite marks, the spit and the cum on my entire body. All of them were ogling me top to toe in lust, licking their lips and uttering words to each other in Urdu and laughing. I was enjoying every moment of it. After all, I felt like this is where I belonged, among these cheap labourers.

Rasul came up to me and said, "Purva, you look fabulous. You look like a whore here in the garage who has been gangbanged for days together without any mercy. All of us have been wishing that we could someday see you like this. Thanks for making it come true".

I smiled at Rasul. I frankly kinda missed him and his rough hands and wanted him to fuck me then and there.

Soon, even more guys appeared out of the garage. It seemed like they all knew who I was. All of them came out and joined the crowd circling around me to catch a glimpse of my ripe nudity. I also figured out they all had been drinking heavily as the entire crowd reeked of cheap liquor. Everybody was banging me with their eyes. The setting made me even more horny and now my pussy juices started dripping quite evidently.

Kamran said, "Purva madam, it's been a long time since I saw you and I am glad you are here with us. I want to so badly hug you and eat your tits and pussy but I think you are fully covered in cum".

I blushed at his words. It was like they all knew that I had been fucked by the whole slum and was still ready to get savaged by these hungry men. I smiled at him.

Sajid then said, "Ok Purva, we have a lot of exciting things planned ahead". Saying that he introduced me to a guy called Ahmed. "He is Ahmed, a professional photographer. He also has a studio behind my house. He is here to take a few photos and videos of you during the time you are with us".

Ahmed was a tall and thin guy, who seemed quite drunk already. I was not sure how he would manage to shoot, but then he will anyway loose his senses when he tries to capture me in his camera, I thought. I was sure turned on by all that was happening in the centre of the road among so many cheap men in the middle of the day. Of course, Sajid had some really kinky reason to get a photographer to the spot. Was he going to make a blue film while all these guys fucked my holes? I really didn't care. I just wanted it to happen.

Sajid then said, "Ok Purva, so actually all of these guys here already know about you. And ever since I told them about you to these guys, they have been dying to meet you. I too wanted you to meet all of them so that they would believe in what I told them about you and all of us devised this plan of leaving you somewhere far off from here completely naked among those strangers. We wanted to see if you could make it here and how many guys would fuck you like a slut in the process. I thought if you don't come here before night, I would come search for you in the morning. Anyway, you are here with us and all of us heartily enjoy what we see".

I blushed at his words. It was so erotic imagining that all these guys knew about me, the whore that I was made subject to their devious plan of getting me here while getting fucked by countless strangers.

Sajid proceeded, "And the thing is Mushtaq bhai got a new construction job in Dubai. So he will be leaving all of us in about two week's time. I asked him if he would be missing something, and all he said was that he would miss your big jugs, your tight pussy and asshole and fucking you like a whore as much as he wished".

I looked at Mushtaq, who was keenly looking at my tits not even listening to what Sajid was saying and it was so cute.

"So, I thought it was the best thing to get you down here so that Mushtaq bhai too will have a good time with you along with the other guys".

I was so turned on by then, really. I was dripping loads of juices now from my pussy that all of the guys might have easily noticed, given that they were all leering at my entire body.

I said, "Of course, I will miss Mushtaq bhai too". Saying that I went and gave Mushtaq a peck on his cheek. Everyone cheered loudly and clapped for my act.

"Ok Purva, so basically the reason we got the photographer today is that we wanted to make a record of all the things that are going to be done to you. I will then gift all the pics and videos that we have to Mushtaq bhai who will definitely not get a whore like you to fuck even in Dubai!"

"Sure Sajid, I am really happy that I mean so much to Mushtaq and all of you". Saying that, all of us joined in on a laugh.

"So Purva, all the guys are waiting eagerly to get a chance to explore your ripe body. Maybe you can take a shower here itself?", said Sajid.

I loved the idea of bathing in public completely nude infront of cheap men, that too the second time in one day. I really loved to be an exhibitionist to these cheap drunk men. I said, "Ok Sajid, as you guys wish!". All of them started cheering loudly and hi-fiving each other. They knew they were in for a real treat.

Immediately Sajid ordered one of the guys to get a bucket of water and a soap. He also called out to the photographer to get himself ready with his camera. It was obvious that Sajid wanted to make a video of me bathing out in the nude in a slum infront of so many guys.

As soon as the bucket of water and the soap came in, Sajid said to me, "Ok Purva, take your time in having the bath. Ahmed will take the video and pics while you are at it. Also, do not look at the camera. I want you to be nonchalant in taking a bath out in public and look as if you don't mind passersby having a look at your ripe body while you clean yourself of all the cum and spit".

This was always the case with Sajid, he always had perverted ideas and I loved him for that. The scenario itself was turning me on so much. It was like these guys were watching a movie shooting and here I was bathing out in the sun. It quite reminded me of the morning time I spent at the watchman's hut, though that was just like the rehearsal of the main show that is on now.

As soon as I started bathing, all of them started cheering loudly. They even took out their own mobile phones and started making their own videos. They were so greedy for me! Also, as Sajid suggested, I made it a point not to look at the camera and not get distracted by all their cheering, but I was so damn horny at that moment. Sajid was directing Ahmed as he wanted.

"Get a closeup on her sore pussy", "Make sure you capture the bite marks on her tits and thighs", "Get a closeup of her face", "Show her lips more" and so on.

Needless to say, I was getting so turned on.

Sajid then shouted out to me, "Purva, casually turn around and show your ass. Rub the soap all over your ass and spread your ass cheeks to wash your asshole". Wow, it was just so erotic, that I wanted to finger myself to an orgasm. But since Sajid wanted me to be nonchalant, I decided against it.

Sajid went on to direct me further suggesting me to rub soap and make more froth on my body. He made me rub my pussy and boobs repeatedly with soap. After what seemed like half an hour of rubbing soap all over my private parts, Sajid finally asked me to wash myself. I was sure the video and pics would come out to be top notch.

After taking my bath, Rasul came over and handed me a towel. Without waiting for me to even wipe my body, he grabbed my wet boobs hard. I let out a painful moan. It wasn't like I had experienced the touch today, but coming from Rasul made it special for me. I immediately showed how much pleasure I got on my face. I also noticed that Ahmed was keenly recording all of this.

Rasul then proceeded to eat my tits. He inserted a couple of fingers into my vagina and started fingering me slowly while chewing my tits. My tits were already sore from all the teeth that had enjoyed my boobs but I still loved it like anything. After completely licking and eating my tits and fingering my vagina, Rasul turned me around and spreaded my ass cheeks. He hit my ass hard with his rough hands and started biting my ass. I felt a strong pain given that I was wet and also because all the things that were done to my ass that day. He then proceeded to insert his finger in my ass repeatedly in and out. All this was happening in public and was being filmed by some cheap guy whom I hadn't even talked to. Man, it was so hot for me!

After using my parts to his wish, Rasul finally left me. Sajid then came forward next, as I understood, for his chance. I looked at him invitingly, but then Sajid had other plans.

"Purva, there is one concern. Ahmed says he is not able to get a close up view of your pussy. So, he has suggested me to ask you if it's fine with you to remove your pussy hair".

I was sure that was going to be interesting. Would Sajid make me shave my hair here itself? Was Ahmed going to record that bit as well? Oh my god, it was so damn hot!

"Oh, sure Sajid. I would want all the videos and pics myself, so I definitely want them to be perfect. Hope Mushtaq bhai also likes my pussy to be hairless". Saying that, I looked at Mushtaq and winked at him. He smiled at me and suggested Sajid to go ahead.

"But the only problem is, my husband likes my pussy to be hairy. I will have to take his permission before we proceed with removing the my hair", I said.

"Of course, call your husband and tell him that you will be removing your hair completely from your pussy and armpits. Kamran, pass your phone", said Sajid.

And that's when I called you. I was hoping you'd agree to it because I eagerly wanted to see how it was going to happen.

Varun: "Haha! I myself was going to call at that time. I knew that as soon as you asked me that, you were having a gala time!"

After I called you and confirmed them that it was okay for me to get shaved in my pussy, all of them cheered loudly again. But the question was, how was it going to happen. I was anxious to know and horny as well and wanted it to happen immediately.

Sajid said, "Okay Purva, how do you normally shave your pubic hair?"

"I use a cream Sajid. I apply it on my parts and then while taking a bath it naturally comes off".

"Okay, then that's a problem. Because we don't have that cream you use. We only have a razor, so I think it's better for me to shave your pussy and armpit hair".

Wow, there it was! I was going to lose my pubic hair to Sajid. I got so turned on thinking about getting shaved by him infront of the horny, cheap, drunk and perverted working class like it was some daily, normal activity.

"Okay, let's go inside the garage then", I said.

"No it's not necessary to go inside for it. Ahmed said there's good light here so it's better to shave your pussy out here while he shoots the video and takes some pics of me removing your hair".

I was shocked by what Sajid said. Ahmed surely was performing at his best in his profession, suggesting Sajid to shave me out in the public. He was definitely going to enjoy making a video of me getting shaved. I felt like I might cum just listening to Sajid's words and thinking about it. Can you imagine such a situation where a hot married busty housewife is getting shaved off her pussy hair right in public in a slum in broad daylight? Man, that was the most erotic moment I had ever experienced.

Sajid then called out, "Rasul, get your razor and shaving cream and also a table for Purva to lie on".

I somehow got a feeling that this too was entirely planned. Why else would they have a razor and cream ready? Not that I cared, but it was just my observation. I was so excited and severly turned about what all was happening and didn't give a fuck if they planned all of it.

Rasul and one other guy immediately went inside and came out with the table, razor and shaving cream. Rasul placed the table at the corner of the breadth of the road and stood there, while Sajid and Ahmed were discussing something in Urdu, probably about how to shoot the pics and video. All the other guys too, came near the table and were waiting impatiently for the process to start.

"Ok Purva, let's first get rid of the pubic hair in your armpits. Can you please sit on the table and raise both your hands?", said Sajid.

I was so turned on and horny, that I just blindly follwed what Sajid asked me to do.

He then turned to Ahmed and said, "Ahmed, as soon as Purva raises her hands start recording the video. Make sure to click a lot of pictures too, and take close ups on her armpits". Ahmed nodded to his boss in approval.

And the process got underway. Sajid grabbed my waist tightly with his one hand and started applying cream with his other hand on my left armpit first. He then proceeded to shave my armpit hair. All the while, Ahmed concentrated on caputring every little detail as he could manage. Sajid then proceeded to do the same on my right armpit - applying cream and shaving it twice before making sure that it was smooth enough by running his fingers on my armpit.

Sajid then said, "Ok Purva, lie on the table on your back and spread your legs wide apart, I will shave your pussy now. Rasul and Kamran, hold Purva's legs up so that Ahmed can take the video up close on Purva's pussy".

I was so turned on the way Sajid was talking and instructing everyone. I was sure he wanted to capture every tiny detail inside my pussy in the video so that he can savor it later. Man, it was making me so much more horny. And Ahmed, man wasn't he in for some luck! Getting the opportunity to take a video of every body part of a ripe housewife up close...he wouldn't even have had a wet dream about it in his life.

So there I was, lying on the table still wet from the bath with my pussy exposed to every perverted low class man in the bylanes. Every guy inched in closer to see the whole process of Sajid shaving my sore pussy.

Sajid then declared publicly, "no one will touch Purva while I shave her pussy, I want the video to come out perfectly. Everyone will get a chance to play with her parts later, so stay patient and just enjoy the show". Oh, I so love the way Sajid makes me his whore.

Saying that, Sajid proceeded to apply the shaving cream on my pussy. He rubbed the cream with the brush on my pussy hair, which tickled me and I giggled. Ahmed immediately focused the camera on my face to capture my expressions in his video and the fact that I was a slut became more evident in the video. Everyone was just lustfully looking at my pussy licking their lips without even blinking. I was just a sex object for all of them. I was sure all of them really wanted to bang me then and there, but since Sajid was their boss, nobody could act out their intentions.

After applying cream on my pussy, Sajid took the razor. He looked at me and said, "Purva, don't move at all. This razor has two blades and it might rupture your pussy if you don't stay still".

I obliged to Sajid's words and closed my eyes. It was going to be so erotic and I was sure I would cum like a mad whore.

As I closed my eyes and let Sajid work his magic on my pussy, I was so horny feeling his rough hands on my thighs and the fact that he was actually removing my hair infront of countless number of low class men, whom I didn't even know properly. It was utmost erotica for me. As he proceeded shaving my pubic hair carefully, he would ocassionally rub his fingers over the shaved part of my pussy to make sure it was smooth. Man, that brought shivers to me, and I had a tough time throughout to control my movements.

Finally, after shaving my pussy completely, Ahmed said, "Sajid bhai, just spread the pussy so that I can get a clear view of inside the pussy". I was sure Ahmed was having the time of his life filming all of this. He again said, "Ok, now act casual and lick madam's pussy as if to make sure that it's completely shaved".

Sajid readily complied to Ahmed's 'suggestion'. He brought his tongue out and started licking my pussy and pushing his tongue inside out. That was too much for me, and no sooner had Sajid started licking and biting my pussy, I shouted out loud, "I am goinggg to cumm Sajid, I am going to cummm, ouchhhh".

Sajid signalled him to film my face and him licking my pussy alternatively. Within about 5 more seconds I had a giant orgasm, my fourth or fifth of the day, I don't even remember correctly. Ahmed went a few steps back wanting to film my entire body shivering from the orgasm. Again, it was so intense that I needed help from Sajid, Rasul and Kamran to prevent myself from falling off the table.

I could faintly hear several murmurs and laughs. It was really such a skeptical for these low class guys. They literally got to see a mature housewife taking bath in public, getting shaved, and being licked and fingered to orgasm in front of them. It was so nasty and cheap that I loved it to the core, and that was not all. Everyone knew that there was a lot more to come their way.

Ahmed, stopped recording for the first time and said, "Sajid bhai, yeh to ekdum kiraak maal hai. Iss ka film leke maza hi aa gaya".

[Purva's narration ends]

Tarun: Wow, Purva, just wow!!! I am sure as one of the guys said, you must have been used and savaged more than any whore in Salim's garage. Just listening to your story has given me a boner of a lifetime, I can imagine how the other guys would have enjoyed your ripe nudity and how much you would have enjoyed giving pleasure to all the cheap slum guys.

That's true Tarun. I really loved the experience. Hell, I want it to happen everyday, except that I don't want my pussy to be completely ripped off!

Tarun: Man, Sajid is such a lucky bastard. Even I never got the chance to shave your fleshy pussy and then lick it to an orgasm!!

Haha! I know! Just imagine a rough and cheap guy like Sajid getting the chance to remove a rich housewife's pubic hairs out in public in broad daylight in his local slum with countless of his men, waiting to fuck the housewife's brains out!

Tarun: Wow, it's so so soo hot Purva! You my dear wife, are a true slut!

Haha! I surely am a proud slut! Do you want me to continue or do you want me to take care of that monster that has been wetting your pants since ages now?

Tarun: Oh leave the monster alone! Tell me what happened next...

[Purva's narration starts]
So, then after having the fifth orgasm of the day already and having been fucked by every cheapster in the slums and having not eaten anything since morning, I was so damn tired to say the least. After orgasming, I just went into a slumber with my legs completely parted exposing my completely red, sore pussy for grabs to everyone. I could only figure out that all of them had gone to get a smoke while Ahmed was busy clicking pics and shooting videos of my sore pussy upclose. I let him do his work, while I took some rest, as I was sure there was a lot more to come...

After what seemed for a short time, I was suddenly being woken up by noises that seemed like some loud cheering. It actually took me some time to realize what was going on, though I could feel immense pain and pleasure at the same time in my pussy.

I was still lying on the table while all the guys gathered closely around me. Almost all of them were still smoking and cheering loudly looking at my naked ripe body parts. On my left Sajid was holding the camera that was focussed on my pussy, while he was intently trying to capture the best moments for future use! That's when I realized that Ahmed was vigorously licking and eating my pussy. He was literally biting into my pussy and having utmost fun while Sajid was busy filming it!

Sajid then looked at me and without pausing the camera said to me, "Hey Purva, glad you woke up. Before we go inside the garage, all the guys wanted to eat your pussy here. So I have given each of them a 2-minute slot to do whatever they want with your pussy. Hope you don't mind that!". Saying that he winked at me and continued filming the destruction of my pussy.

I was no doubt turned on, but I was beginning to feel the soreness in my pussy by then. I was sure it was going to be torn by the end of day. I just smiled at Sajid's words. I could see all the guys' gazes were fixed on my vagina being savaged by Ahmed. I could see the delight in their eyes of getting the opportunity to see a mature housewife being completely destroyed as well as the restlessness in their eyes while waiting for their chance to raid on my pussy.

I just sunk into the moment and then I began enjoying every bit of it! After Ahmed, it was Kamran's turn. He first came near me and kissed me hard on my lips, biting them softly. He said, "Purva madam, today I am going to eat every part of your body". Saying that he grabbed my boobs hard with his hands, and then went about savaging on my vagina. He would occasionally beat my boobs hard and pinch my nipples, to which I would let out loud moands like "Ahhh!" and "Ouch!!!". Sajid was carefully capturing everything on his camera for future use!

And then came Mushtaq bhai. As soon as he came forward, all the guys started cheering. Sajid said to him, "Mushtaq bhai...yeh soch ke kam kar hi tere ko Purva jaise randi kabhi nhi milegi, Dubai me bhi (Mushtaq bhai, go ahead with the job of eating Purva's pussy assuming that you can never get a whore like Purva even in Dubai)". Everyone including me laughed out to what Sajid said.

Mushtaq bhai too, first came and kissed me roughly on my lips while at the same time pinching and hitting my tits. I could literally feel the taste of cigarette in my mouth while he was kissing me. He then proceeded to insert his fingers in my pussy. I noticed that Mustaq never liked the soft stuff, not that any guy out there was fond of treating me softly. But Mushtaq bhai always liked to treat me like a sex object. As soon as he started fingering me, Sajid must have understood that I would cum again. He immediately signalled Ahmed and Rasul to come and prevent me from falling down. Mushtaq bhai fingered me so roughly that the entire table literally started rattling on the road. After what seemed like 3-4 minutes of vigorous finger fucking with Mushtaq's two fingers, I had my sixth orgasm which was as intense as the first one! Again, as usual my helpers had to hold me still from collapsing on the road with the pleasure that I got from orgasming.

After all of them finished feasting on my pussy, they left me alone on the table and again seemed to take a break for getting another smoke, or I thought. By then, I was so sexually broken that I did not have an ounce of energy left.

After a while, Sajid came to me and woke me up. "Hey Purva, are you alright? Get up darling, we still have a very long way to go!".

I said, "Sajid, as much as I enjoy being treated like a true whore, I guess I am too weak at the moment. I need some food and juice to get my stamina back". I was still lying on the table with my legs far apart. I looked to see if anyone other than Sajid was present, but I could not find anyone out there.

Sajid said, "Sorry Purva. The boys just got a little excited seeing you. Originally the plan was to let you have your lunch and then enjoy you, but clearly, nobody was patient enough to let you have your food. Don't worry, I have ordered for some food and fresh fruit juices so that you can get some energy and make yourself fully available for some hardcore fucking!". Saying that, he winked and kissed me gently on my cheek. I appreciated Sajid's gesture by gently pressing his hand with mine and again went back into a nap.

After sometime, Sajid woke me up to tell me that the food had finally arrived. He asked me to get up and sit on the chair that was placed beside the table and laid out the food on the table. It really felt so sweet Tarun, so sweet, that I asked him to bend and french kissed him!

Tarun: Oh wow! Till now, I am the only one who has french kissed you, that too, only during our honeymoon. Man, that Sajid is a real lucky bastard, isn't he?

"Haha, cool down Tarun, it's all in fair spirit", I said winking at him.

"Wow, you must be really hungry Purva, thanks a lot for the French kiss my dear lovely whore!", said Sajid. I smiled at him and started eating like mad while Sajid just stood there softly kneading my tits.

After having some food and regaining some of my energy, I asked Sajid, "Where are all the guys?".

"They are inside drinking liquor and playing cards. They are dying for you to finish your lunch so that they can fuck you like a true Salim Garage whore! It's only the liquor and cards that's keeping us patient while waiting for you!".

His words seemed to strike a needle in my heart. I was certainly scared given that these guys were really horny and perverted men. Moreover, they knew that I loved being treated like a whore too, so they will go to any extent in satisfying their hunger. However, at the same time, I was again beginning to get back to my natural state of sexual appetite. I wanted to get gangbanged by all those cheap massive cocks that would have fucked numerous whores in this garage. I so wanted to be one of their 5 rupee whores.

Sajid continued, "Purva, you are the best whore anyone in this slum can get and I mean it!". I looked at Sajid and smiled at him. He always said things from his heart that always turned me on like hell. When he said that, it felt like this is where I belonged, to all these rough low class labourers, in this whorehouse. Words cannot express my feelings at that moment! I was completely turned on and could not wait to get fucked by those men.

All this while Sajid made a point to keep enjoying my tits by constantly playing with them. He would circle them with his fingers, pull them, pinch them and do all sorts of crazy stuff. Man, even with all the hardcore things that were already done to my boobs and tits till then, I still loved the way Sajid worked on them!

After finishing my food, and having a couple of fresh fruit juices, it finally felt like I regained some energy. I was no doubt horny as hell, proof being my wet pussy. So I turned to Sajid and said, "Take your whore inside Salim's garage. I want to get gangbanged" in a mock commanding voice. Sajid, whose hands were still playing with my tits tightly pinched me and said, "You are a true whore Purva, a true whore!". We both laughed to that whole heartedly.

He then picked me up in his arms and led me inside the garage. As soon as Sajid took me inside the garage, I was no doubt surprised.

It was a big hall that was full of smoke and reeking of cheap liquor. The ground was strewn with numerous empty liquor bottles, porn magazines and what not! There were about 4-5 tables and enough chairs to seat everybody. Everyone was drinking merrily, smoking and playing cards in groups shouting noisily at the top of their voices. It was clear that all of them were severely under the influence of alchohol. As soon as we entered, Sajid shouted, "dekho bhaiyon, aa gayi humare randi! (Everyone see guys, our whore is here)". I blushed at Sajid's words and gave him a peck on his cheek.

As soon as Sajid announced that I was ready to get fucked, all the guys looked up and started cheering and clapping loudly. All of them got up from the their chairs and started progressing towards me. While I was still in Sajid's arms, one of the guys came near me and pinched my nipple. He then softly kissed me on my lips.

After he was done, Rasul came forward to get his prize, when Sajid stopped him. He then announced, "Listen everyone, since Mushtaq bhai will be leaving us soon, I would request everyone to step aside and let Mushtaq bhai enjoy Purva's ripeness before anyone. Come on Mushtaq bhai, do the honours!". Saying that, he passed me to Mushtaq's hands who came forward to claim his 'gift'.

Tarun, interjecting "Oh wow! Their carnal desires to fuck you are unbelievable Purva, really! It turns me on so much that they have treated you like an object of lust and nothing more!".

Purva: "Yes Tarun, and that's what makes the whole thing so hot! I loved every bit of it - the cheap atmosphere, the drunk cheap rough men waiting to screw each of my holes till forever".

Tarun: "Please continue Purva, I am not sure if can last any longer with the story getting so damn erotic".

Mushtaq bhai then took me in his arms and kissed me hardly on my lips. No doubt, everyone loved my lips and wanted to lick and bite them to their hearts' content. Mushtaq bhai continued licking my lips, biting and kissing them at his will while the others cheered. Sajid also ordered Ahmed to get his camera and start recording the video and take pics as he deemed suitable.

Mushtaq bhai then placed me on one of the tables, and then inserted his big fat cock in my pussy. Maybe it was the soreness in my vagina, or maybe because he just rammed his thick cock into my pussy, but I screamed like anything. All of the guys loved it and started shouting and laughing to that. Ahmed was carefully capturing all the details of the gangbang!

Slowly and steadily other guys joined in on the fun. While Mushtaq bhai was fucking me deep in my pussy, one of the guys whom I had not met before came over and inserted his big giant cock in my mouth. It was so huge that I was just gagging on it. Then one of the guys kneeled on the ground beside the table and started eating my tits. I gradually lost count as to how many people were working on my parts and who they were. I just went into that euphoric state where I enjoyed how roughly I was getting fucked by these cheap guys reeking of cheap liquor and cigarette from the slums.

Gradually, everyone joined in on the fun. I could feel the immense pain in all my body parts while at the same time experiencing enourmous pleasure. I was being licked on my face, inserted into my mouth, bitten, spit on and cummed wherever the guys wanted while of course, being fucked like a true slut by one guy or the other for how much ever time they wanted.

Suddenly, one of the guys started saying something in Urdu. He was saying something pointing to a liquor bottle in his hand. Everyone applauded to his seemingly brilliant idea. One of the guys proceeded to, what seemed like, execute the idea. I desperately wanted to see who he was, but since almost all of my face was covered in cum, I could not even see clearly.

Whoever it was, picked me up from the table and made me sit on the ground with my legs crossed. Then, all of them gathered around me and just when they started implementing the 'idea' I got the sense of what they were planning to do. All the guys turned the liquor bottles in their hands upside down on me emptying all the liquor on me. Ahmed was standing right infront of me, capturing every second of the cheap act. I was seriously loving it! It was like they did whatever they wanted to do with me, and I loved the fact that I did not matter to them at all - I was just a useless whore to them who was there at their mercy and was here to satisfy all of their perverted fantasies and desires. I absolutely loved the feeling I got from that.

After that episode, I was made to sleep on the ground while all of them fucked me more as per their hearts' content. After what seemed like an eternity, everyone finally dischared their cum on me wherever they wished. I looked like nothing but a cheap slut immersed in cum, spit and liquor.

Sajid came to me and showed my face to the camera that Ahmed was holding. He said, "this is Purva, who has been gangbanged at Salim's garage by all my brothers. She is a true whore and this look of hers is a testament to that!". After Sajid said that, Ahmed signalled me to give a flying kiss to the camera which I did, and Ahmed finally stopped recording the video.

I was again obviously very tired. I could see that all the guys were wearing their clothes and going out, probably to catch their breaths! Even Sajid and Ahmed left the room after finishing the recording leaving me on the floor full of spit and cum.

After a certain period of time, I again woke up, this time to Rasul. I woke up not knowing where I was and who was waking me up. Of course, that had to happen after the intense fucking I had been subjected to. After a while, I came back to my senses, and a sudden urge of euphoria ran over me realizing what state I was in. I certainly enjoyed the way I was fucked like a true whore and being subjected to the cheapest of acts.

Rasul said, "Purva, you are amazing! You really are! Wow, what a wonderful time all of us had today. I am never going to forget this in my entire life! Thanks for everything!".

I loved the way Rasul put the entire episode in words. Truly, it was an experience that even I would cherish in my entire lifetime! I smiled back at him indicating that I loved the whole carnival too.

"Ok, Purva. It's already 6 PM, so I think it's getting late for you. Why don't you go to the bathroom and clean yourself, you are a real mess today!".

I said, "Yes Rasul. Thanks for everything! This is going to be the best experience of my life! I loved every moment of it".

Rasul smiled at me and said, "You are nothing but a whore Purva, a true whore!".

Saying that, he helped me get up and showed me the way to the bathroom. I went inside and took a peaceful bath for the next 45 minutes or so, and then came out with a towel tied around my body. Somehow, it seemed so weird to be not naked - a true testament to how my day had been.

I came out of the garage to see Sajid, Rasul, Kamran, Mushtaq bhai and a few more guys standing on the road smoking cigarettes. I guess the other guys had left. I went near them and stood there making a cute pose and a duckface.

Sajid said, "So Purva, that was one heck of an experience you have given all of us. I cannot thank you enough for that. We have enjoyed ourselves beyond limits, and you have given so much pleasure than the costliest whore at Salim's garage!". Saying that he took the towel off my body and started smelling it.

I smiled at his mischievous and cute act and said, "The pleasure is all mine. I guess I loved the whole thing more than any of you guys! Thanks for making me feel like one of your whores". While I was saying that, Kamran came over to my side and extended his right arm around my waist and put his left palm on my boobs and started playing with it! He said, "You are more than a whore to us Purva! We can never stop being horny for you Purva, never ever!". Saying that he planted a deep and gentle kiss on my lips . Oh, it was definitely the best day of my life!

After Kamran left me, Sajid said, "Ok Purva, I have asked the taxi driver who dropped you on the other side in the morning to come here. He will be picking up both of us and will return back after dropping you at your place. Don't worry, he still has your burqua with him that you can wear!". Saying that he laughed while others also joined in. I too joined in the laughter, though the thoughts of what the driver did to me filled my mind. I wanted to tell that to Sajid, but then thought the better of it. Come to think of it now, I find what the driver had done to me extremely arousing.

As Sajid said, in a few minutes, the taxi had arrived. Sajid let me in first into the taxi and then came inside and sat beside me, and the taxi took off. I waved off a goodbye to Rasul, Mushtaq bhai and Kamran from the taxi still completely naked.

While in the taxi, I rested on Sajid's chest while his one hand was rubbing my inner thighs up until my pussy while his other hand was busy with my tits. I so loved the attention I got from Sajid, it made me feel so erotic and as cheap as a 5 rupee whore at the same time. I loved that feeling like anything!

He then said, "Purva, I actually have something to ask you".

Still resting on Sajid's chest, I said, "What's it Sajid?"

"Do you know that this whorehouse belongs to Mushtaq bhai?".

I definitely did not know that, but still surprised that Mushtaq bhai owned Salim's garage. "No Sajid, I did not know that!", I said.

"Salim is actually the name of Mushtaq bhai's father. He had constructed the whorehouse when Mushtaq's mother left him for another man. Since his father's death, Mushtaq bhai has been running this garage, almost since 25 years".

"Oh, I never knew all this Sajid", I said.

"Hmmm. Mushtaq bhai is very close to me Purva. We have been in the same slum since a long time. He would always give me his favorite whores, the best ones to fuck everyday, whenever I wanted".

"Oh, that's nice of him", I said, still resting on Sajid's chest.

"So, it's only righteous that I give him what he requested from me for the first time in his life".

I did not quite understand what Sajid was saying, so I said, "What is it Sajid?".

"Purva, Mushtaq bhai never married after coming to know that his mother had left his father for another man. He is 51 years old now, and he never ever wanted to marry a woman. Like his father he always resorted to the whores of the garage for his carnal pleasures. But for the first time in his life, he said that he wanted to make someone his wife atleast for a temporary period of time".

I then understood what Sajid was trying to tell me. I asked him, "and who is that?".

"It's you Purva. Mushtaq bhai wishes to make you his wife for atleast a week before he permanently moves to Dubai. He expressed his wish to me a few days back with all his earnestness and as I said, it's only my duty to serve his wish. So, I am asking you now, would you please be Mushtaq bhai's wife for as long as you can? It's all I ask from you to do for Mushtaq bhai".

I was surely taken aback, to say the least. Was Sajid actually asking me, a mature already married woman with a kid, to get married to a 51 year old construction worker from the slum, just because he wished to fulfil his carnal desires by using me? I obviously did not buy Sajid's argument, and I felt like it was again one of Sajid and co's devious plan to use me to their whims.

I said, "Sajid, I am not sure if I can do that. First of all, morally I don't even think it's right. There's no doubt I love spending time with all you guys and being treated like a whore, but I don't think it's right to do that. Secondly, did you think about what my husband would say to this? Being another man's wife and living with him for a period of time? What about my son? There are so many...".

Sajid cut me short, "I understand all that Purva. I am not forcing you to do this, I am just requesting you to think about it. I am sure there are many concerns and you will have a tough time convincing your husband about it. But, all I am saying is you should think about it. I am sure you will enjoy Mushtaq bhai's company. It's not like he is keeping you as his whore with him, he legally wants to make you his loving wife for a few days before he goes to Dubai permanently. Please do think about it".

I thought for a minute and told him, "Fine, give me a couple of days, I will give you an answer".

Sajid immeditely hugged me and said, "Thank you Purva. If you say yes, I will be arranging a grand wedding in the biggest ceremonial gathering in the slum. That will be a fitting goodbye for Mushtaq bhai".

I so loved the way Sajid respected Mushtaq bhai. Unknowingly, I developed a deep attraction and respect to Sajid at that moment, and I kissed him on his lips then and there. Sajid was clearly surprised but of course, he never complained to that!

For the rest of the journey we did not talk much and I just rested on Sajid's chest. It was clearly the most eventful day of my life, atleast until then. As the taxi neared our apartment, Sajid woke me up and asked me to wear the burqua. I wore it and as soon as we reached the apartment, I silently ran into our flat! Since then, I have been only thinking about all of the events that happened today and instantly got horny! That's when I called you to come over and fuck me!

Tarun: "Oh my goddd, Purva! This is epic, really. You are a real tramp and a whore. I am sure you will be setting a Guinness record for the maximum number of orgasms, cocks taken, humiliation and what not! But, on the other hand, we do have a serious thing to think about Purva. Have you given any thought about the marriage?".

"I don't know Tarun. I am really not sure if I should go ahead or not. What about Apu? Who will take care of him? Would you like it? Would you like your wife being married to someone else? That too an old slum laborer?".

Tarun: "See Purva, you know me. I am not an old-fashioned guy. If I was that, I would not have let you do all this in the first place. It's only because you enjoy it and because I enjoy it that I let you do all this. Now, frankly tell me what you think".

"I don't know Tarun. I cannot think about anything right now, my mind is just so tired from all the fucking. Please, can we discuss it tomorrow?".

Tarun: "Fine, now, will you please suck my monster before we end your epic fuck day? It's been waiting to come out from a long time!"

"Haha, of course darling!"

[Purva's narration ends]
[+] 2 users Like creepyfoofaji's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife plays with Contruction Workers (Collected) - by creepyfoofaji - 06-11-2020, 12:46 PM