Adultery Indian Wife plays with Contruction Workers (Collected)
Me: "Wow, that was amazing. You know the story has turned me on so much, my pant is wet till me knees".
Purva: "Haha, I hope you now understand how wet I was".
Me: "Yeah, I do. So what happened after that?"

[Purva narrates]

After I came back home from Ramu's place, I sat on the sofa and switched on the TV. I was still feeling extremely horny. Bathing infront of two horny and perverted working class labourers brought the exhibitionist in me back to life. It was 12:30 PM and I didn't prepare any lunch. I was thinking maybe I will take a small nap on the sofa itself for a while and then go outside to have catch some lunch. I was still fresh after the bath though I blowed both Ramu's and Pushkar's cocks and most of their cum fell on my face and boobs. My pussy was still dripping wet from all the erotic adventures I had since morning.

Just when I was about to go to sleep, I heard the phone ring. I probably wondered it was you and lifted the call. However, it was Sajid. I was pleasantly surprised to hear him on the line.

Sajid: "Hello, Purva?"
I was excited and wondered why he had called me after he told me that they weren't going to come over today.

Me: "Hi Sajid, where are you?"

Sajid: "Where the fuck were you? I have been calling you since 10 in the morning. Were you getting fucked by your husband or what?"

Me: "Oh, is it? Why? No, I was out to get some groceries, that's all", I lied, as Sajid claimed me that I was his sole property.

Sajid: "Ok, anyway listen. You still have the burqua that I gave you right?"

Me: "Of course", I said sensing something exciting was coming my way.

Sajid: "Good. Here's what I want you to do. Wear the burqua with nothing underneath, just like the other day. There will be a black taxi right across the road under your apartment. Just get into it quietly. Do what the taxi guy says without asking him any questions"

Me: "Fine. But I did not eat anything since morning. Can I just have some lunch outside and get into the taxi?"

Sajid: "No, get into the taxi first. We will take care of the lunch for you"
Frankly, that did sound very exciting. I could also hear a lot of male voices from behind. I wondered what Sajid planned for me.

Me: "Ok, I will get into the taxi now. Bye!"

I could not understand what Sajid was thinking. In the morning, Rasul called me and told me they won't be able to visit me and now, he hurriedly wanted me to wear just the burqua and get into the taxi. Did they have a change of plan, or was he just trying to surprize me? However, I didn't care much. I already was really sexual that day after all that was done to me in the watchman's house and I just wanted myself to be taken advantage of. I just wanted to be a real whore for every man at that point of time.

As Sajid told me, I stripped the saree that I was wearing, and put on my burqua. I looked myself in the mirror and it seemed like it was very transparent. Anyway, I didn't care much, as I was just supposed to escape the stares of the neighbours and in no time, I will be the taxi arranged by Sajid.

I locked the door and went downstairs. The taxi was across the road and I immediately got into it. The driver was obviously one of Sajid's friends who lived in the slums. I looked at him and smiled, but he didn't seemed to bother at all. I wondered if he knew about me and the burqua ride that Sajid had taken me on in his slums.

As soon as I got into the taxi, the driver simply drove off. He drove for a while until we reached their dirty bylanes. It kind of seemed familiar to me as I had been to this place, but it was quite confusing. The whole area almost seemed like a maze. The streets were so small and dirty with crap almost everywhere. Everywhere I saw, there were these working class '. guys on the road, not just one or two but groups of them. They were all heavily built and looked very rough.

The driver finally halted the taxi at a gully entrance. I could see that the roads were just a metre in width. There were groups of many guys everywhere smoking cigarettes and talking and laughing loudly. I got the impression that this locality was different from where I had earlier been with Sajid and Rasul. Those locations somehow seemed a little more, well, civilized.

The taxi driver turned to me and said, "Sajid bhai asked me to drop you here and told me to give you some instructions"

He continued, "You will get down here and you have to go to a place called Salim's garage. It's the biggest car shed in this area. However, you can only go to that place by asking directions from whoever you encounter. Sajid bhai has ordered me not to tell you the route to the garage".

I said, "Are you sure? I don't know anyone in this locality, will they help me out?"

The driver said, "I don't know and that's none of my business. I am just telling what Sajid bhai asked me to tell you".

I was getting the feeling the driver was getting pissed for no reason, and so I decided to be careful. I remember Sajid telling me not to ask him too many questions. I wondered if this guy was like one of the villians they showed in movies.

He continued, "Next, remove your burqua and give it to me".

As soon as the words crossed his mouth, I was shocked. I was sure there was some communication gap between the driver and Sajid. I said, "No, I can't do that. I am completely naked under the burqua".

"I know. Sajid bhai told me to take the burqua before dropping you. No more questions, just get naked fast".

As shocked I was, I quickly removed the burqua and gave it to the driver, lest he gets pissed off. So, there I was completely naked about to venture into a slum with hundreds of hungry eyes.

"Good. Now get out of the taxi"

Saying so, he also got out of the taxi and came over to my side. I could already feel the working class stares on my naked body. The taxi driver came over to my side and did what I least expected.

He kissed me publicly and grabbed my ass hardly with his rough hands. He then spanked me so hard that I literally fell over onto the taxi. All the cheap working class around started looking intently at what was happening. Then, he spat on my face with force two times and slapped me so hard that I feel on the ground. That was easily the roughest treatment I got till date.

He then said, "Sajid bhai did not ask me to do this. I did it out of my own lust for a slut like you". Saying that he spit on my face once more leaving me completely broken on the ground. He then got into his taxi and rode away. I was truly lying on the ground like a whore who has been used completely like a toy and left to die with her troubles.

I saw that there were literally hundreds of men in the slum around me. For the first time, I was literally scared that I would get gangbangd by all these cheap working class men. I somehow got up and started walking towards a direction having no clue of how to go to Salim's garage.

I was afraid if I was going a little too far. What if Sajid and his gang were trying to sell me as a whore to some red light area? What if all these guys caught hold of me and made me their sex toy? I was really scared.

While walking, I could literally feel every guy fucking me with his eyes. They were so many guys all around in groups of 5 and 10, and they all seemed so cheap and vulgar. As I walked with my head hanging low, not having a clue of where to go, I was suddenly spanked on my ass by a flimsy looking guy. I turned back, and then he grabbed my boobs hard and started biting them. He bit them so hard that they literally left bite marks on my boobs. He then spit on my face and just pushed me and went back on his way. I was so startled about what was happening and felt something was wrong.

Anyway, I kept walking while slowly a strange sense of erotica developed inside me. I somehow felt that this was all a really perverted game that Sajid and his gang were trying on me. I continued walking, trying to avoid the stares of these men.

I passed through the current lane and entered the next, when I saw an old man sitting on the chair and smoking a cigarette. He must have been aroused at the sight of a fully ripe housewife walking around naked. He immediately got up from his chair and came towards me.

He said something in Urdu, which I did not understand at all. He then put his hands on my boobs and started pressing them hard. I was somehow beginning to enjoy this a lot more than at first.

I let him do what he was doing, and I asked him about Salim's garage. He again blabbered something in Urdu, which I could not decipher, but I understood that he knew nothing about Salim's garage. Then, I signalled him that I had to get going, and that he should stop fondling my boobs.

He seemed to have understood that. He let go my boobs but asked me to wait right there and went inside his house shouting something loudly. He came out of the house and 4 more old men followed him. They all seemed to be really turned on looking at my nudity. All of them together started feeling me up. One of them started spreading my ass cheeks and inserted his finger inside my asshole. The other was licking and eating my boobs while others took care of my pussy. All this was happening in public on the dirty bylane with hundreds of onlookers.

All the while they seemed to be muttering something in Urdu and kept laughing loudly. It seemed like they were calling me different names and enjoying themselves. They asked me if I was willing to come inside, as I understood by their actions. It seemed like they wanted to spend more time working on my parts.

Somehow, I felt very unsafe but turned on at the same time. I wanted to see what these horny old men had in store for me. So, when I agreed, they lifted me in their arms and took me inside. They made me sleep on a small table that was lying in the hallway. Then, all of them started feeling me up once again. I was so horny at that moment, that I wished they fucked my brains out. I wanted to communicate it to them to fuck me, but could not.

While I was there, these old perverted group of men did everything imaginable. They spit on my face, fingered my pussy, fingered my asshole, kissed me inside my mouth. I was so disgusted by their breath that I felt like puking.

Then, one of the guys who was biting on my tits, came up to me and unzipped his pants. What I saw was one of the most dirtiest dicks till now. It was so huge that it looked like a python. He pulled my head towards himself so that it was hanging from the table and just forced his dirty dick all at once into my mouth. He started face fucking so roughly, that I was gagging heavily. I even puked once during the process. He however seemed to love it and pushed his dick even deeper into my throat, all the way in.

I had already started enjoying the rough treatment they were giving me. Right then, one of the guys inserted his dicks into my pussy. He just pushed it all at once in one go, and I screamed loudly even with another dick in my mouth. What resulted was a roar of laughter from everyone. They were enjoying humiliating me. All the guys then took turns and alternated between face fucking, ramming my pussy, eating my nipples and biting on my stomach and thighs.

Slowly, each one of them started releasing their loads on me wherever they wished - on my boobs, inside my pussy and inside my mouth. After that all of them gathered as much spit as they could and started spitting on me. Just when I thought the ordeal was over, one of the guys pulled me over and started fingering me very roughly. I understood his objective was to make me cum. After about 20 seconds of continuously devastating my pussy with his fingers, I let out a huge fountain of cum. They all laughed heartily to that. Then they got me off the table and just pushed me out of their house and closed the door.

I was so weak by then that I could hardly walk. That was clearly the most intense fucking and orgasm I had ever had. It was my third orgasm of the day and I felt so weak that I had to sit for a while. People all around were looking at me with nothing but hungry eyes. They all seemed to know I was gangbanged like a professional whore.

And the worst thing was, I still had no clue where Salim's garage was.

[Purva's narration pauses]

Me: "Oh my god Purva! I know you went through some really intense pain and humiliation, but I love the way you were made to participate in this thing by Sajid. He is really the best. I am sorry to say this, but imagining you completely naked among so many perverted working class fellas and you being in the danger of being fucked by anybody anywhere is just too much for me . Really!"

Saying that I pinched Purva's tits very hardly. I could literally tell she went through a lot lot more from the condition of her body. She was simply ravaged like a street whore. Every part of her body, be it her boobs, tits, stomach, arms, thighs, ass, or face - all of them had cuts and bite marks. It was as if she was under make up. Truth be told, I was so turned looking at Purva like this.

Purva: "Haha. I am glad you are ok with all this Tarun. But I was more than just a street whore today".

Me: "I think I'll skip office tomorrow Purva. Please go slow and elaborately describe each detail as to how every one of those slum perverts savaged on your ripeness".

[Purva continues narrating]

I had not eaten anything since morning and on top of that I had 3 intense orgasms. I was feeling damn weak, and my legs started trembling too. Also, since I could not find a proper water source, I could neither drink water to satisfy my thirst or wash myself of all the spit and cum that was deposited in my body by these cheap slum guys.

I kept walking on and on and kept asking whichever guy I met about Salim's garage. However, all they cared was to exploit my ripe body parts. Being spit on and slapped roughly and getting my ass grabbed and slapped hard on my ass was now a common occurence with these perverts. I was happy if one did not bite my nipples, stomach or thighs or make insertions into my holes. By now, about 40 fingers had already savaged my holes. I started feeling sore in both my pussy as well as asshole now.

In one instance, a group of men fucked me like a whore on the road itself. It was like I was a street whore for all the residents of the slum. All sorts of perverts gathered around while I was being fucked. They all collaborated with each other so that all of them got the chance to fuck me in one way or the other. There was cum everywhere on my body and at one point I literally could not see due to amount of cum discharged by those perverts on my face. People who could not get the chance to fuck me just discharged their cum on me. Of course, all the spitting, slapping and biting went without saying in this locality. Once the fucking was over, they just threw me away on the road.

I started to get skeptical about the existence a Salim's garage anywhere near this locality. I remember the driver saying that it was the biggest garage in this area, but clearly no one knew about it. Either the people here were just looking for ways to humiliate me by saying they didn't about the garage or there wasn't actually a garage by the name of Salim. I again began to think if Sajid was trying to pull something really mean on me. I was not sure what was going to happen. One thing was sure, there was no going back. Giving up only meant I be a permanent whore for all these men here because there was no way these people would allow me to make a phone call atleast to you.

Just when I was losing hope, I heard a faint sound of someone speaking English. I rushed to that place from where the sound was coming and saw an old man. He still seemed the general working class '. guy, but atleast he was speaking some English on his mobile, though it was the worst english I had ever heard. I figured he was better than most of the guys who made a living here.

He was chewing pan sitting in his small shop. I didn't really understand what his shop was set up for, though figuring that out was the least of my priorities. I seemed a little lucky as this lane was relatively deserted. There were other shops in the lane too, but all of them were closed for some reason.

By now, with spit and cum all over my body, bite marks everywhere, and sore holes and being famished and completely naked, I looked exactly like a tramp. It was like a typical materialistic world. No one wanted to help a naked beggar, all they wanted was to fuck her, bang her and humiliate her to the core. I felt that situation suited me perfectly.

As soon as I entered the shop of this broken English speaker, he stopped talking on his phone and savaged me with his eyes. He sharply got up and spoke something in Urdu, while at the same time, exploring my entire body. I could understand from the tone of his voice that he was asking me to get out. It's safe to say that I was officially a tramp now.

I was also sure that from the looks on his face, he definitely understood me as a tramp fucked all day. He was probing every part of my body and he understood that serious fun has been taken from my ripeness.

Even before saying anything, he came over and started shouting at me in Urdu. Somehow, in between I caught hold of his attention by blabbering something that he could understand.

"Sir, I am not a beggar. I need to know the route to Salim's garage".

He was still not satisfied with my explanation. "Who are you first? You are some prostitute who been fucked and not given your money. Get out quick. If I call my friends here, they will bang you like anything. Get out, bloody beggar prostitute".

I was seriously scared now. I wanted to get out of his sight then and there, but I had no other choice. This unknown guy, a stranger, a working class old man who was convinced that I was a tramp and prostitute seemed the only guy who could help me out. I was so helpless right now.

"Sir, please listen to me. I am not a prostitute or begger. I need to go to Salim's garage Sir, please..."

As soon as I said that, he started laughing. "You are saying you not prostitute and begger and you want to go to Salim's garage?"

Saying that, he continued laughing.

I did not understand his statement. Looking at my confusion, he said "Salim's garage is the most famous whore house in this slum. Every man from all slums go there for fucking. And you are saying you are not a prostitute?"

I was shocked at his words. I really could not believe Sajid had asked me to come to a whore house. Was I correct in fearing that he was going to make me a whore and sell me to a whore house?

I got scared, but at the same time, strangely though, wetness again started to develop in my pussy. I felt that I should take this risk. Anyway, it was not like I had a chance. Even if I wanted to go back, it is only possible after meeting Sajid at Salim's garage and request him to leave me and I was sure, he would not let me go that easily. I had to take a decision right there and I took it. I was going to Salim's garage.

"Sir, I am not a prostitute sir, but by turn of events, I have been made to strip naked and been fucked by many guys in the slum. I need to go to Salim's garage at any cost. Can you please take me there?"

I said that with all my heart and earnestness.

The man thought for a long time, and finally said, "Ok, I will take you".

I was delighted. It felt like atleast something was going right for me.

"However, only on one condition. I will first fuck you inside my shop and then take you to Salim's garage. See, if you are going to Salim's garage, you will become a prostitute anyway. Then, you charge money for fucking you. I will help you now, so you let me fuck you for free now. If that's fine with you come into my shop else get lost"

I really didn't think much frankly. I had already been fucked and roughed by atleast 30 men in these slums. One more guy wouldn't make much of a difference. So as soon as the man said that, I went inside the shop.

The man was delighted at the thought of getting a chance to savage me. He immediately came inside, closed the door and led me upstairs. There was no place for two people to, let alone have sex, but to sit in his shop. As such, he took me upstairs.

Until I completed walking up the stairs did I not understand where this man was planning to fuck me. He was going to fuck me in a small Indian bathroom that was stinking badly. I couldn't believe it.

I looked at him and said, "Sir, you will fuck me here?"

"Yes you whore. Lie down on the floor fast, I will sleep on you and fuck you like a slut. Do you think there will be big rooms in slums for fucking cheap whores like you?"

That pretty much summed up what I had been going through soon after I stepped inside this locality. As I had no option, I slept on the dirty bathroom floor, that I was sure hadn't been cleaned nor flushed in years, on my belly. The man immediately slept on me with his clothes on and started fucking me by unzipping his pants. He was so much heavier than me, that I felt my boobs being crushed completely under his weight. He fucked me for something like 20 mintutes before completely emptying his cum inside my pussy.

I was so tired by then that I did not have an ounce of energy in my body. The man got up and said, "Listen, I will go out and get a smoke for myself, and after that I will take you to the whorehouse". Saying that, he spit the pan that he was chewing right at my face and left downstairs. It was certainly the most degrading point in my life.

I turned around and slept on my back for a while trying to gather energy to get myself up. I seemed to go into a slumber for a while and the next thing I could feel was a strong pain on my face. I woke up from my sleep and realized the man was slapping me hard on my face to wake up. "Get up whore, I will drop you to Salim's garage. I just gave you a normal fucking and you want to sleep all day?. In that whore house, they will fuck you much worse day and night, what will you do then?".

I somehow gathered strength and did not even bother to wash my face. I went straight down with him. He seated me on his bicycle infront of him and started cycling.

I was going to Salim's garage - the whorehouse.
[+] 5 users Like creepyfoofaji's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife plays with Contruction Workers - by creepyfoofaji - 03-11-2020, 10:08 PM