Adultery Indian Wife plays with Contruction Workers (Collected)
I then dozed off for an unknown period of time. I woke up feeling a ticklish feeling and a little pain on one of my tits. I opened my eyes to see Pushkar Singh seated on the stool at the edge of the cot and sucking my exposed tits and occassionally biting them and pinching them as he wanted. He was so engrossed in working on my boobs that he did not realize I had opened my eyes. After letting him do it for some more time, though I did not know when he started, I nudged him to let me at least sit up. He suddenly got up and hung his head down. I could see he was nervous as hell.

To soothe him down, I said, "Okay, you can continue what you were doing". It was like he just needed some encouragement. He immediately sat on the cot beside me and grabbed both my boobs and started licking and biting them like a dog. It was so cute, though I asked him to go easy on the biting as he was literally trying to chew them off. I could not see Ramu anywhere around, so I asked Pushkar where he was.

"He went out for some urgent work Madam, said he will be back very soon", said Pushkar and went back to chewing my nipples.

"Oh ok", I replied.

I nudged Pushkar who was busy eating my tits, how long I slept. He said I had slept for more than two hours.

Then I asked him since how long he had been enjoying my body.

"Madam, I am really sorry madam. I saw such a nice figure without any clothes infront of me, so I could not control".

He was clearly nervous and started apologizing profusely. I said it was Ok for him to enjoy my parts, and I didn't really mind it. He seemed to back to his comfort state again, and again lunged forward to eat my tits. Man, wasn't he having fun!

So then, I asked him, "It's ok, you can tell me since how long have you been playing with my boobs? Is it just my boobs, or my ass and pussy also? And did Ramu also do anything to me while I was asleep?"

"Madam, you had slept just before our tea was ready. Ramu thought it's better to let you rest for sometime and so we both drank tea while looking at your nude body. After completing the tea, Ramu said he wanted to play with your pussy, so he made you sleep on your back and licked your pussy while pinching your tits. He kept eating your hole continuously for atleast half an hour"

"Ok, that's all? And when did you start eating my tits?", I asked with fake anger in my voice.

"No madam. After eating your pussy, Ramu also licked your tits and played with them for a long time. Then, he made you sleep on your stomach and inserted Madam".

I was shocked Ramu had the guts to do so much while I was asleep.

"Oh ok", I said. "What did he insert, his finger?"

"Yes madam, but not just finger madam. He inserted many things also".

Pushkar was hesitating quite a bit to answer me. To comfort him, I said, "it's ok Pushkar, please tell me what all he inserted in my asshole. I won't tell him you told me".

"Madam, he inserted spoon and a pen also madam".

"Oh, that's the point. I was wondering why my asshole is paining so much. Did both go inside properly?", I asked, surprised slightly by my own boldness, though I was getting severly turned on.

"Yes madam, the pen almost went inside completely. Ramu even played in-out with the pen in your asshole for a long time, but the spoon did not go at all. Ramu tried a lot by spitting repeatedly in your asshole but it did not go easily. He tried inserting it with force, but you shouted from pain in your sleep, so Ramu stopped trying and immediately withdrew the spoon from your asshole".

"Oh ok, thank God. Otherwise, my asshole would have been torn had he tried to insert it forcefully".

Both of us looked at each other and laughed out to what I said. Frankly, I was enjoying this discussion with Pushkar. Ramu and Pushkar exploiting me while I was asleep, Pushkar recounting all of that. It was just the best day of my life, really!

"Then, when did you start eating my tits?", I asked Pushkar.

"Madam, while Ramu was eating your pussy, I told Ramu that I also wanted to touch you and feel you. But Ramu said, I was not allowed to do that, and that I should just watch. But I could not just keep looking while Ramu was enjoying all your parts".

I blushed at what Pushkar said. "Then, what happened?", I asked.

"Madam, after about an hour Ramu had started enjoying you, he got a phone call asking him to come somewhere for some urgent work. So, he commanded me not to touch you while he was away and that he would be back in some time. He told me tell you that if you woke up".

"Oh ok, but then you could not control yourself and so when Ramu left you started chewing my tits. Right?".

"Yes madam, but I am really sorry. Please don't tell Ramu madam, he will not allow me to work for your apartment anymore".

Somehow, Pushkar, though an old man, looked so cute while he was feeling apologetic. I decided to ease him from his pressure, and asked him, "did you just eat my tits or something else also?".

He still hung his head low and said, "No madam, just your tits madam".

"Oh, so you have been chewing my tits since one hour. Ok, so that means you don't like my pussy and asshole and only my tits. May I know why is that?", I said again in a playful angry voice.

He raised his head and look at me cheerfully while I gave him a seductive smile. He understood what I meant obviously. He again lunged towards me repeating that I should not complain to Ramu about his acts. Man, was he horny for me.

He made me sleep on my back and he crouched forward on the edge of the bed and started eating pussy. It was already so wet, maybe from all the licking and eating that Ramu had already done and all the talking with Pushkar. He was really slurping on my pussy, when Ramu just entered into the room.

"Hey Ramu", I said with all the strength I could muster, while Pushkar was literally biting my pussy. Ramu did not even respond to me and started walking towards Pushkar in an effort to rebuke his actions against Ramu's words. Pushkar, did not even look at Ramu, he was just busy slurping my pussy.

As Ramu walked towards Pushkar, I signalled him to stop in his tracks. He could guess from my expressions that I was enjoying what Pushkar was doing to my pussy. So he just stood there feasting on my nude body while Pushkar had his time with my pussy.

After a few seconds, I had a massive orgasm. I twisted and twirled so much that I would have fallen off from the cot had Ramu and Pushkar not held me in position. After orgasming, I just lay there on the cot, hardly possessing any energy. It was already my second orgasm of the day and boy was it explosive.

After a while, I got up to see Ramu and Pushkar sit on their cots leering at my exposed and stretched pussy. This often happens to me after an orgasm, I would just lie down with my legs wide apart offering a treat to anyone sitting infront of me. Not that I minded, it infact made me more wanted by these two horny men.

I got the feeling that I came to know entirely what Ramu had done to me while I was asleep. I loved it that he was feeling shy looking at my face guessing that I had known.

"Ramu, do you still have the chai you made for me?"

Yes madam". Saying that, he handed me the chai by warming it again on the stove. I drank the chai while still having my legs parted so that the guys could enjoy the view of my pussy.

The time had already been 11:30 AM by then, so I finally decided to take a bath. Even after the orgasms, I was as horny as before and still wanted to explore my sexuality. As such I was ready to do anything and everything. I told Ramu and Pushkar, "I need to take a bath guys. Could you show me where the bathroom is?"

As soon as I asked the question, I saw Ramu nudging Pushkar to ask me something. It was more of a signal like, "go ahead, ask her" type.

I understood they had something in mind, so I took the lead, and said, "It's ok guys you can tell me what you want!"

Pushkar came up to me saying, "Purva madam, it's our wish that you take your bath out in the open infront of us, instead of in the toilet. It's just a request, please don't feel bad for asking you this madam. It's just that we want to see you completely wet applying soap all over your body and rubbing your private parts".

After all the things they had done to me while I was sleeping, this rather seemed like a normal request. I said smiling to them, "Of course guys, I will do that. What's there to be so apprehensive in asking that?".

I could see the joy on their faces escalate again. Not that they were any less joyful earlier, but that's these guys. They just want to have as much of me as they can. Pushkar immediately came forward and hugged me tightly feeling my tits on his chest. I could literally feel his hardon on my pussy. His hands roamed around my bare back and stopped at my ass. Just when I was wondering what he was going to do, he spanked my ass really hard multiple times and grabbed it tightly with his hands. 

Since he was an old man, he had very big nails. When he grabbed my ass tightly, some of the nails rooted inside my ass. I let out a slight moan of pain and pleasure. I thoroughly enjoyed how emboldened he became given that he was so reserved initially.

He immediately understood what he had done to my ass, and stepped backward. I looked at him in mock anger and turned around to show what he had done to my ass. Both Ramu and Pushkar exclaimed on seeing the red nail marks on my ass. Ramu hit Pushkar on his head lightly, though I am sure he was proud of what he had done to my ass. I then turned to him again, intently but playfully looking at him as if I was seeking an explanation. "Sorry madam, control nhi ho paya". I burst out into a laughter looking at his lust for me, and so did both of them too. Oh, it was such a good day for all of us, I thought.

Since there was no mirror anywhere, I just could assess the damage to my ass through the pain. However, I wanted to see what Pushkar had done to it with my own eyes too.

"Ramu, can you click a picture of my ass in your phone and show the damage that Pushkar caused to my ass?", I said, mockingly looking at Pushkar as if I was distrubed with his actions. Ramu immediately took out his phone and clicked about 5 pictures of my ass from various angles and showed me each one of them. Wow, his nails did go deep inside my ass. I thoroughly enjoyed amusing the two guys, allowing them to do whatever they wanted to do to my body. I playfully slapped Pushkar lightly on his cheek as a sign of punishing him for his condescending action and once again, we all laughed it out heartily. Clearly, they were having the best time of their lives feeling me up, sucking my tits and pussy, roughing up my ass and inserting all kinds of things in my asshole. It was such a great turn on for me, and words cannot express the feeling, I thought.

"Tarun, I think you should go to sleep now. Your eyes are red and you look really tired. I can continue the story later".

"What? are you kidding me? Do you think I can fucking go to sleep after all that these guys did to you? Even if it takes the entire night, I am going to listen to you about what all was done to you today. How can I miss my wife being a slut that she is?", I said, pinching her already swollen, red tits once again.

"Haha, ok then. You're wife's a whore and there's no denying that!", I said and winked my eye and continued the story.

So then, all of us proceeded to the outdoor space that was present behind the hut. It was just a two meter broad passageway parallel to the hut, and it ended in a bunch of trees at the other end of its breadth. As soon as I entered it, I was overwhelmed by a pungent smell of urine. The passageway, I realized was essentially a shortcut to go to the fish market from the main road and thus there was bound to be some traffic even though there was no one walking across it at that moment. That also made sense as to why the place was so stinking of urine. People just used this area as a urine dumpster.

It was truly out in the open. All the 6 apartments that were surrounding the area could easily get a clear look of the space. I was really get wetter and wetter thinking about taking a bath on the road, where I was visible to, atleast in theory, to about 500 people. It really turned me on. I did not give a fuck even if someone was going to pass by and ogle at my parts while I was bathing. I infact checked around hoping if someone from any of the apartments, was looking at my naked body already. Unfortunately, I found no one doing so.

Ramu immediately got two buckets of water for me from the well and gave me his soap to use. I was so hot from realizing that this is the same soap that Ramu uses to clean himself. The cheapness of the situation made my pussy drip with juices again.

Pushkar and Ramu got themselves two chairs each, placed it on the passageway just a little away from me, sat on them waiting for the show to begin. Wow, it was like I was a whore and I was being paid by these two men to do a nude dance and please them. It felt so so hot!

I started taking bath in broad daylight, in a public outdoor area, completely naked exposed to all the people of our colony, while two low class cheap men enjoyed the sight of that rich busty housewife doing whatever they wanted. If someone told me 2 weeks back that such a thing was going to happen to me, I would have probably committed suicide. But here I go, doing exactly that with utmost wetness in my pussy.

Ramu even took out his cell phone, to shoot a video of mine while I was bathing infront of them. I didn't mind it at all, as I trusted him now. Infact, I wanted him to show the video to all his friends. The idea of people who are unknown to me, knowing my name and where I lived and masturbating to my bathing video itself brought shivers to my body adding to the effect of the cold water that was running through my body, making my nipples hard.

As they had wished, I started rubbing soap all over my body. I rubbed my pussy with the soap in various postures, so that the viewers could get a good glimpse of it. Pushkar even urged Ramu, "thoda aur zoom in kar le, chut dikhegi Purva ki (Zoom in a little man, you can shoot a close up of her pussy)".

I proceeded further showing them every inch of my body. I rubbed the soap on my tits repeatedly, pinching them occassionally, while Ramu and Pushkar licked their lips in complete lust. I turned around and showed them my asshole and started rubbing soap inside it. Oh, it was so much fun doing things that guys of such cheapness want.

In between Ramu said, "Purva, please sit on the ground and spread your legs. Then, rub the soap in your pussy". I did what they wanted. I was literally sitting on the muddy ground and rubbing my pussy infront of these perverts. It was an experience I will cherish for a lifetime.

Then unexpectedly, I could hear voices of two men, who seemed to be walking into the passageway. However, in my extreme sexual desire at that moment, I decided to continue what I was doing acting as if I did not hear the voices. I wanted as many men as possible to devour my naked and ripe body while I took bath like a shameless slut out in the open. The two guys, as Ramu told me later, were shocked at what they could see from a distance. Upon coming closer, they stood still unable to believe what they were seeing.

I then heard Ramu call out to them, "Kapil aur Sunil, bhai kaise ho tum log? Bhut din baad yahan aaye? (Hey Kapil and Sunil, brothers, how are you? You've come here after a long time?)". And both of them, whose names were apparently Kapil and Sunil were the cousin brothers of Ramu went to hug Ramu. Ramu told me later that they lived nearby the fish market and they worked as drivers for a millionairre who was living nearby.

Clearly, as seen on their faces, they were highly excited about a mature woman bathing completely naked in public on the roadway infront of two men. Ramu suggested his cousin brothers that they get stools from inside and accompany them to enjoy the 'show'. He did not even ask me if I was okay with it, and I really loved it. It was like I was a public whore, who could be enjoyed by anyone.

Of course, Kapil and Sunil readily agreed to their brother's 'demands' and immediately got stools for themselves and started looking at my parts. I was still sitting on the ground with my legs parted and pussy completely exposed without a trace of dignity. Ramu said, "Please continue bathing Purva".

I loved the command he exerted over me, making me hornier than ever. The feeling that whoever wanted could come and join in the fun, while I was exhibited as a whore seemed so beautiful to me. I continued rubbing soap over my pussy.

Of course, Kapil and Sunil had questions about how this situation came about, about how his brother could catch hold of such a beautiful 'randi (whore)'. Ramu just said, "abey jab dikha rahi hai to enjoy karo, sawaal baad me... (dude, when she is showing, just see and enjoy. Leave your stupid questions for later)".

In particular I heard Kapil asking, "yeh randi kaha se mili bhayya aap ko. Ek dum maal hai? (from where did you catch this whore brother, she's a bomb)" and "bhayya randi ne toh kamaal kar diya. puri nangi aur sadak pe naha rahi hai (Bro, the whore is amazing. She's completely naked and on top of that taking bath on the road)", to which Ramu replied, "baad me bataunga, pehle dekh to le (I will give you all the details later, just enjoy the show man)".

Of course, they hardly talked face-to-face as their eyes were glued to whatever part of my body they wanted to explore at that very moment.

Soon after what seemed like an hour of bathing with intentional rubbing on all my private parts, I finished talking bath. I heard Sunil asking Ramu, "bhayya yeh video bluetooth me bhejo na bhayya, please bhayya...please! (Brother, please give me the video via bluetooth. Please!)". Surprisingly though, Ramu this time looked at me for my permission. I nodded immediately, not wanting to waste an opportunity for all these cheap guys to see my bathing video.

Kapil and Sunil looked at me in a way to express their gratitude for putting up a free show for them, even though I did not know who they were. As soon as the video was transferred to their mobiles, they said, "shukriya Ramu bhayya. Aaj to hum ko khajana mil gaya (Thank you Ramu brother, today we have struck gold)". Ramu was also very happy with the fact that he could give my nudity as a gift to his younger brothers.

I looked at Pushkar Singh, who was staring at my pussy, and asked him, "Don't you want the video?". He said, "Purva madam, I don't have a phone, but I will definitely buy one now". All the 5 of us laughed to that, as Kapil and Sunil kept staring repeatedly at my parts even as they left. Ramu reassured them that he will tell them the entire story next time when they are here. I was so turned on, thinking about how he was going to describe about all that happened and about me in my absence.

After they left, Ramu handed me his towel. I wiped the wetness out of my body using the towel that he used daily. It was clear that he had been using it since he was born, it was half torn, and filthy and I literally felt like puking when I smelled it. That made my pussy wetter.

As I tied the towel around my waist leaving my boobs free, I asked Ramu, "Ramu, should I throw the soap? It's almost over". 

"No no Purva, how can you throw it? The soap has ventured into the most heavenly places on this earth, your pussy and asshole and it has had the privelege to be rubbed into its face, your beautiful tits. Give it to me, I will keep it with me forever and forver". All the three of us started laughing to that. I gave him the soap, and he immediately smelt it deep and said, "The smell of your wonderful pussy and asshole has defeated the fragrance of the soap itself. Now, it only smells of your pussy". I slapped him playfully, while we all went inside.

Inside, I removed the towel and sat naked on the cot for some more time chatting with Ramu and Pushkar. I again parted my legs so that they could see my fresh pussy. I checked the clock and it was 12:30 already. I wanted to ask Ramu to give me one of Savitri's saree, but before that, for the sake of completeness, I wanted to do one last thing.

"Ok guys, that was superb fun. But one thing is, you guys sucked me like you wanted to...Oh Ramu don't make that face, I know what you did with my tits, pussy and asshole when I was asleep". Ramu looked at Pushkar in mock anger, and we all laughed out to it.

"Anyway, since you guys sucked me like you wanted to, it's only fair that I return the favor isn't it?"

Ramu and Pushkar looked at each others faces in utter confusion. They weren't sure if they were hearing it correctly.

"Yes guys, you heard it right. Let those monsters out and let me suck them", I said in excitement.

Perplexed but happier than ever, both of them immediately unzipped their pants and got their cocks out. Both of them were huge, comparable to that of Rasul and Sajid. Due to all the things that were happening since morning, both their cocks were moist with precum and smelled dirty. Maybe it's also because these guys hardly took bath. Of course, I loved it.

I took turns in sucking both of them while they played with my tits. Maybe it's because of the pressure on their cocks since morning, I hardly sucked for 2 mins. on each cock, both of them released their cum and it was loads of cum. I could hardly take all of it in my mouth. As a result, half of it ended up falling on my face and on my boobs and so on. I however managed to swallow the remaining. They seemed extremely pleased about that, and both of them fell on to the cot.

I told Ramu that I had no intention of washing the cum on my body, and that I would be wearing the saree and blouse as it is. I would also be leaving my nightgown and duppatta with Ramu, and it was up to him what he wanted to do with them!

Ramu advised me not to return the saree and keep it for myself. He even suggested me not to wash it ever, for some perverted reason which I seemed to enjoy as well. Finally after I put on the saree and gave both of them a big hug. Frankly, I enjoyed this episode more than anything else before, even more than those with Sajid and his guys. However, little did I know at the time that my day was certainly not over yet.

As I was walking out of the hut, Ramu called out to me and pulled me closer to him and smooched me passionately. Feeling my boobs in his wife’s old and cheap clothes, he said, “I will soon make you my wife and beat you and destroy you as if you were my wife.” I smiled and said “OK”. He then casually asked, "Purva, I saw a tattoo on your asshole when I was playing with it while you were asleep. I guess it was written in Urdu, but I did not understand what it meant. Out of curiosity what does it mean and where did you get the tattoo?".

I smiled at him.

All I could say was, "That's another long story. I will tell you some time later", winked at him and said goodbye.

[Purva's narration ends]
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife plays with Contruction Workers - by creepyfoofaji - 03-11-2020, 09:59 PM