Adultery Indian Wife plays with Contruction Workers (Collected)
Next Day:

As I drove to work, I was continuously thinking about my sexy and busty wife Purva and how Sajid and his construction guys would savage her innocent face and destroy her voluptuous body.

Due to Purva's exciting 'interactions' with the construction guys and her sluttiness, I could not really get the time to work at my usual pace in office. I was either too excited about what was going to happen to Purva on that particular day or get too aroused about how slutty my wife had become.

Since the prospect of Sajid and his entourage coming to our place to have fun with Purva was not bright today, I finally had some peace. I decided to catch up with my work, lest I get sacked.

My hands toyed with my mobile to ring up Purva and ask her about her situation. Somehow, I was sure that Sajid and his crew had made a move on her. Just when I was about to call her, I got a call from an unknown number. I answered the call and suprisingly it was Purva on the line.

Me: "Hello"

Purva: "Hey darling, it's me. How's it going?"

Her breath was fast. I knew something was happening.

Me: "Purva! Where are you, and whose number is this?"

Purva: "This is Kamran's number. Remember Kamran?"
I could sense the urgency in her voice.

Me: "No, who the heck is Kamran?"

Purva: "Arey, he was one of the guys who tattooed me in my asshole."
I could hear several giggles and murmurs when Purva said that. I could sense there were many guys around her.

Me: "Oh, ok. Now I remember. What are you upto? Why didn't you call me from our landline?"

Purva: "I will tell you all that later. I wanted to ask you something. You like me having hair in my pussy and armpits right?"

Me: "Of course, I love your pubic hair!"

Purva: "Well, too bad you will have to live without it for a few days. I will be removing all of it now. Hope you don't mind."
Those words hit me with a sudden realization that something really naughty was indeed happening with Purva.

Me: "Ok, that's fine. But hope you are not doing it unwillingly."

Purva: "No, not at all. I am sure I will enjoy what's going to happen. See you tonight. Bye!" and she abruptly cut the phone.

Wow, now that was something. Why was Purva removing hair from her pussy and other private parts? I was not sure at all. But, the image of Purva's clean pussy aroused me once again. Getting horny and aroused in the office had now become a daily occurence since Purva started her journey as a slut with the construction workers. It was close to 2 pm then, and I had to put up with the thoughts of my sexy wife's clean pussy and fleshy shaved armpits up for grabs, for atleast some more time. I stuck to my seat as I could not even walk around given my perpetual boner thinking about how Purva was being used by those cheap construction guys.

At around 5 pm, I called home just to check on Purva. There was no reply. So, I though of calling on Kamran's number, but somehow thought the better of it. I didn't want to disturb Purva or Kamran for that matter, who would probably be savaging on my sexy wife.

At 6:30 pm when I was still in office, I got a call from home. I answered the phone, and Purva was gasping with excitement. "Darling, plese come fast. I cannot wait any longer. Pleaseee!". That's all she could say, and she cut the phone. It was clear she was fingering herself at home vigourously, and I understood Sajid and company would have given her many memories for her to do that. I was darned because I had a meeting at 7; it was just one of those bad days at work. Somehow, after what seemed like hours, I left office at 7:30 PM.

As soon as I reached home and knocked on the door, I was surprised at the sight of my wife. Purva, stood there completely naked, without as much as a string of clothing on her body. Her beautiful pussy was completely shaved and wet, glistening in the light. Her face was glowing, thanks to what Sajid and company had done with her, whatever that was. She was beaming with excitement and pleasure. Her entire body was red, with hand marks all over. I could even see violent bite marks on her stomach, thighs, boobs and tits and that was just the frontal of her.

Frankly, I was concerned if she was subjugated and fucked like a whore the whole day by all those horny construction men. Whatever be it, if Purva enjoyed it, as is clearly evident in her face, I am the first one to get a raging hardon thinking about all the nasty things that were done to my lovely and sexy wife. I just stood there staring at my wife's beautiful naked body.

"Are you just going to stand there and stare at your whore wife, or are you going to come inside and fuck her too?". Her words suddenly brought me back to my senses. I immediately gave a smile that only she could understand, came inside and closed the door. She immediately kissed me, and by that I understood she was really horny. I asked her about Apu, and she said that she had asked her sister to pick him up for the day as she was with Sajid and team during that time.

Me: "Purva, your body tells me the entire story of what has been done to you today. I am sure you have enjoyed it like never before."

Purva: "Oh Tarun, don't even ask about it! Today is the best day of my life. I want you to fuck me right now, in all my holes without a second delay."

Immediately after saying that she started to unzip me.

Me: "Hey Purva, stop. That's not how it works. For me to fuck you, you will first have to tell me about what happened today. That's our deal!"

"Oh, you want to hear how your wife was roughed up by those mean horny bastards? It turns you on unlike anything right?", said Purva in a naughty voice.

Me: "Of course. I want to hear about how my slutty wife was treated like a whore. Please tell me what all they did to you."

"Fine, here goes. Don't try to stop me if I try to finger myself in between", she said with a wink.

Me: "Sure, but please give me all the details, right from when I left". I was just controlling myself from jumping on Purva and fucking her ferociously.

"After you left, I just went back to bed. I was very disappointed that Sajid and Rasul would not be coming to visit me today. Infact, I was so disappointed that I decided to have lunch somewhere outside not feeling like cooking at all."

"Just when I went into a sleep and started dreaming, the sound of the bell woke me up suddenly. I looked at the clock and it was only 9 AM. I was hoping against hope that it would be Sajid and Rasul. I was wearing just the nightgown that I was wearing yesterday night."

I immediately interrupted her, "You weren't wearing anything underneath right?"

"No, I was just wearing the nightgown without a bra or a panty. As you know, the nightgown just managed to cover my ass and part of my thighs. Since I was asleep, the front robe almost pulled out and was quite loose, which I only realized later. I was half asleep when I opened the door."

"Was it Sajid and Rasul?", I interrupted excitedly.

"No, it was the watchman. He got with him a plumber to fix the water issue that we were having."

[Purva narration starts]

"Good morning madam. I heard from sir that the water issue hasn't been fixed. That's why I brought plumber to see if he can fix it."

The whole time both the watchman and the plumber were taking a good dirty look at my body. The watchman in particular could not conceal his greed at watching a ripe mature housewife standing with nothing but a flimsy piece of cloth barely covering her assets. All though he got to touch my boobs and press my tits to his will the other day, I was sure he wanted to do it a thousand times more.

Seeing how shamelessly they were looking at me, the horny slut in me sprang to life, and I planned to enjoy this moment to the fullest. So, I made no effort to hide my exposed body. I was even hoping that the rope would untie itself and come off exposing my completely nude body to the dirty perverts.

I said, "Oh, thank you for your concern Ramu. Please come inside and have a look."

I could see the delight in their eyes, as I led them to the bathroom. I could literally feel that they were fucking my ass with their eyes. It was a silk gown, and you know my ass right, it was just jumping up and down while I was walking and the gown just accentuated the movement.

I said, "Please have a look. Call me if you need anything, I will be in the kitchen". Saying that I went to the kitchen. I could hear noises of the pipes being hit from the bathroom and then suddenly, the power went off. I was damn irritated by that. It was so hot as it is and I did not take a bath yesterday as well due to the unavailability of water. Whatever little water we had stored earlier, was used by Apu and you.

After I prepared coffee for myself, I went to the bathroom and called out to Ramu, "How's it going? Any luck?"

"No madam, but we seemed to have discovered the problem. The pipes leading to the house have been filled with dirt which is blocking the flow of water. We need to replace the pipes. Unless we do that, the water won't come", the watchman said, eyeing my entire body lecherously.

I was completely enjoying the attention I was getting.

"Oh, how long will it take to fix it then?"

"It cannot be fixed atleast until tomorrow madam, because these pipes are an old model. The plumber would have to go out of the city to get them."

He confirmed with the plumber once again in hindi, and he nodded to that.

"Oh, that's really bad Ramu. As I told you I haven't taken bath yesterday also. And now the power is also gone. I am really swetty and I don't have a drop of water stored at home".

I could see the glow in his eyes. I knew he was wishing that I disrobe myself from the nightgown and show my nude and ripe body to him, just like I did the last time. Though my pussy was already soaking wet and I wanted to get nude for these two cheap men to devour my breasts, pussy and ass, I saved it for the best, which I was sure would come later.

I asked Ramu, "If it's fine with you, can I come over to your place to have a bath? You said you have a well right?".

You should have seen the joy on Ramu's face. Even the plumber was startled and seemed to go mad with joy with the idea of a rich housewife bathing at a watchman's house. Ramu didn't try much to conceal his excitement though.

"Of course madam. Please come over right now. You can take bath for as long as you want. I will keep the water ready for you."

"Thanks a lot Ramu. Let me get my soap, towel and a saree to wear after taking bath, we will go right away".

As I was walking to the bedroom to get my things Ramu said, "Actually madam, forget about the soap and towel, I will give you mine"

"Thanks Ramu, that would be great"

"Also madam, I don't think it's a good idea to carry a saree with you. If neighbours see, they will get suspicious. Savitri just left for her hometown, so I can give you her saree. I shall take it back from you later"

"Ok Ramu, that's a good idea. But let me just wear something more in addition to the nightgown"

Ramu and the plumber looked at each other and shared a laugh when I said, 'something more'. I too passed a smile.

Tarun again interjected, "Oh my god, this is so hot! So you were asked to use the watchman's towel and soap and his wife's clothes. I cannot imagine, what all things he has done with the towel and where all he must have wiped it. And you would be using the same towel to wipe your ripe sexy body? This is almost making me cum."

Haha, that's true. But it's too early for you to cum, I haven't even finished half of the story yet. The best is yet to come.

At this moment, I was so turned on that I desperately wanted to finger myself to an orgasm. I immediately went to the bedroom and fucked myself to an orgasm, covered myself with a dupatta and came out. "Chalo Ramu, lets go".

Tarun said, "Please give me a break. I cannot take all of this at once! I am so horny right now..."

Haha, I am glad you like it. These last few days have been really adventurous Tarun. I never knew there was such a big slut in me.

Tarun came forward and kissed me deeply fondling my boobs. It was all like a dream come true day for a whore wife like me.

Tarun said, "Please continue with your story Purva, I want more details. How did the watchman and the plumber enjoy you?"

So, all three of us - me, Ramu and the plumber proceeded to Ramu's house across the road. I qucikly entered the house and asked Ramu to close the door quickly so that no one sees me. As soon as I entered, I got the feeling that calling it a house was an overstatement. It was just a small hut set up on the mud itself that had a tiny cot on one side and some cooking utensils and a small stove on the other. It reeked of pan masala, and there were pan stains on the ground. Then, I realized that Ramu was a heavy pan user. The cheap surroundings of the place made me hornier.

Ramu pointed to the cot and said, "Please sit here madam. Feel free to take a bath whenever you want". Saying that, he brought a stool for himself and the plumber and both of them sat on them.

Since, there was no fan and it was really humid, I asked Ramu if I could remove my duppatta that I was still wearing. Naturally, he or the plumber did not have any concerns with that. So, acting casually I just got up and removed the duppatta and placed it on the cot beside me. Then, I just undid the robe and removed it as well, exhibiting my completely naked body to the hungry eyes of the watchman and the plumber.

You should have seen them right there. They were literally speechless. I mean, both of them could not even say a word for what seemed like eternity to them. I on the other hand, just sat on the cot, with my legs crossed. Ramu had already seen me nude, but the plumber was clearly startled. He just could not believe his luck. He just kept staring at my tits even while I was looking at him. Now, he too made no effort to hide his greed and lust looking at a mature housewife completely naked in front of him. But yeah, I promised myself that I would be their object of desire today, so be it. I was enjoying the stares more than before now, given the cheap surroundings.

I let both of them have their fun, when Ramu said something I could not believe!

"Madam, your boobs are so big. I am sure sahib would be enjoying them everyday".

"He sure does", said Tarun, pinching my tits in delight.

"Haha", I smiled and continued.

I could see that he was literally poking his eyes into my tits, while licking his lips in lust. It felt like I was being eaten then and there. The plumber though startled, was slowly getting used to the boldness of the watchman, talking about his memsahib's tits, and his hubby destroying them and stuff like that.

I blushed. "Of course. wouldn't you do such things if these boobs belonged to you?", I said looking at my own boobs.

"Of course madam, if you were my wife, I would have pressed, sucked, pinched and beaten your boobs every single day until they became red".

I loved the way he was talking so cheaply about an upper class housewife like me. I was so turned on by the boldness he was showing in talking about my boobs and other private parts. I could clearly see them looking at me completely naked and enjoying talking to me like this, as was evident by looking at the tents in their pants. I blushed at how I became an object of lust to both these old perverted men.

"Sahib is a very lucky man, madam. Now I understand why the lights in your bedroom are always on till late night everyday".

I could not believe how direct he was. I blushed at his observation. I wanted to tease him further, so I continued provoking him...

"So, does that mean after the lights are off, my hubby does not play with my parts?", I asked temptingly.

The watchman's eyes lit up when I said that. It was like I was encouraging him to continue speaking to me dirtily.

"Haha, that is true madam. But if you were my wife, I would not switch off the lights anytime. I would love to see all your parts while I destroyed them".

I was so turned on by the way Ramu was speaking to me. The fact that he had no inhibitions in expressing his carnal desire to fuck my brains out was so erotic. I was horny and wanted to see how this conversation would go, so I played along.

"Even my hubby says the same thing. But since Apu was born, we cannot do that frequently"

"Oh, but I have a solution for that madam. Give Apu some toys to play, while your hubby plays with his toys".

I was surprised by how perverted the watchman was. Looking at him everyday, I would never have thought, he was so horny for me. But I loved the way he was making me an object of lust right there.

"Haha, thanks for the suggestion. We will try that out", I said with a wink.

The plumber, though silent, was enjoying every bit of the conversation, and Ramu - I don't think there's any need to say. He was on cloud nine talking to me so dirtily and enjoying my naked look.

"Madam, can I ask you a personal question?"

"Sure Ramu"

"Does sahib fuck you in your asshole madam?"

I was shocked when he asked me that. It was clear that it was going to be very 'personal', given the lust he already expressed in his words. But this was clearly on another level. I was so turned on. Here I was, a rich housewife, sitting naked in a watchman's hut, with a plumber aside him discussing whether I get screwed in my asshole. I blushed and answered, "Yes Ramu. We tried it a couple of times, but it pained me a lot. So we don't do it anymore".

"Oh, I can understand that madam. But you need to train yourself if you want to get yourself fucked in your asshole".

"Oh, but how can I get trained for that?"

"Simple madam, just take anything that you can easily insert in your back hole. Just make sure you insert it deep into your asshole till the point that it cannot go any deeper. Leave it in your asshole for the rest of the day and remove it while sleeping. Everyday, keep inserting more of those items. Then, I am sure, after a week you can then take more than one hubby at the same time in your asshole", said Ramu and started laughing.

At that point, I was shocked with the extent of liberty he had taken in addressing how to make my asshole loose. I was so turned on. I just blushed, and said "Ok, Ramu!".

I continued, "Ramu, if you don't mind, can I lay down for a while before taking a bath Ramu. I am feeling kinda sleepy", to which he replied, "Of course madam, take your time. Please lie down as long as you want. Infact, I would not mind if you wanted to sleep here naked all day". All of us laughed out to that.

"Madam, I was going to make some chai for all of us. But since, you wanted to sleep for a while, I will save it for you later".

"Sure Ramu, thank you".

While Ramu got on to making chai, sleep was really falling on me and so I lied down on my belly. It was such an erotic pose that I purposely made. The plumber just couldn't contain his eyes in his sockets. My ass was entirely on display as I turned around and looked at the plumber staring at my nudity hungrily. I was feeling so sad for the poor innocent man. He had not said a word since we had met, and so I planned to strike a conversation with the plumber.

"Hey, what's your name?"

"My name is Pushkar Singh madam".

"Ok, where are you from?"

"I am from Bihar madam".

Not a second did he stop looking at my exposed tits and ass while talking to me. I was so turned on considering that he was not trying to hide his lust for me at all.

I let him stare at my parts and while the watchman was preparing tea, I dozed off into a slumber with all my body exposed naked to those two hungry men.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife plays with Contruction Workers - by creepyfoofaji - 03-11-2020, 09:55 PM