Adultery Indian Wife plays with Contruction Workers (Collected)
I stood up to welcome them. My skirt was too high and I said hello to them as I pulled my skirt down a bit. But it was too tight and took me some time. The guys were looking at me struggling to pull my skirt down and smiled.

I too was smiling embarrassed.

They all came towards me and shook my hands. I greeted them all and then sat down. One of the guys sat down next to Rasul and one next to Sajid. Rest two sat on the single sofas on either side of the sofa.

"Your house looks good Purva madam." Said the guy sitting on the single sofa to the right on me.

I said, "Thank you, but how do you know my name?"

"Sajid told us everything about you and what a wonderful host you are. But I guess he forgot to mention how beautiful you are also." He said this and smiled.

I started blushing and said "Oh, I am not that beautiful. Well, maybe a little. Haha"

We all laughed.

"Ok should I serve coffee for all of you now?" I asked Sajid.

"Ok", He said.

I got up started walking towards the kitchen when Rasul dug his middle finger and thumb into my ass crack and pinched me. He touched the sore tattoo while pinching me. I yelled out in pain.

"Oh are you ok?" Rasul asked apologetically.

"It"s the tattoo, it"s still very sore." I said in pain.

"Oh I am sorry", Rasul apologized.

The pain had subsided by then. I stood straight.

I said, "Its ok you did not know. I will go get the coffee."

I went into the kitchen and heated up the coffee and poured them into cups and brought them to the living room in a tray. I walked to my seat and bent down and kept the tray on the table.

As I kept the tray down on the table Sajid asked

"How bad is it hurting Purva?"

"What is hurting?" I asked.

"The tattoo." He said.

"Oh it"s still very sore and it burns when I touch it. I hope it doesn't get infected." I said worriedly.

"Is it that bad" Let me take a look at it." He said.

I was shocked that Sajid was telling me to show him my bare ass in full view of the other guys.

"Here" Now?" I asked amazed.

"Yeah, why is there a problem" We are all adults here and it"s not like that we haven"t seen you naked before." He said casually.

"But we have company now." I said in a hushed voice.

"Oh, these guys know all about our adventures. As a matter of fact then wanted to see if you existed for real. So don"t worry. Show the tattoo. I need to check." He said.

"Ok if you say so." I said this and I turned around and pulled the shirt up till my hips. Then I opened my skirt buttons and pulled my skirt entirely down while these guys kept looking at my ass.

My skirt was at my feet I stepped out of them. Then I held both my butt cheeks with both my hands and parted my cheeks. The guys sitting on the side sofas immediately got up and came behind me.

I could only imagine these guys staring at my asshole. I clenched my asshole a little. Sajid touched the tattoo with his finger. It burnt a little so I told him to be gentle. Then I felt another finger touch it. I do not know whose it was. But most probably it was Rasul"s.

"It does not look infected to me. It is just a little red. It will be fine by tomorrow." He said.

"You really think so?" I asked.

"Wait let me look." Said one of the guys.

He sat on my place and touched the tattoo with two fingers and gently ran his fingers all over the tattoo.

"Yeah it is not infected. But I have some medicine in my truck which is good against irritation. I will go get it." Saying this he left hurriedly.

Then another guy came closer to my butt. I heard him lick his finger and then started running his wet finger over the tattoo. It felt good as his spit cooled the area. Then he came more nearer to my butt held my butt cheeks with both his hands and blew over the tattoo. I felt really good. I had goose bumps.

He again licked his finger and this time he touched my asshole with his finger. I was startled but I did not react much. He moved his finger in a circular motion over my asshole. Then again he held my butt cheeks and blew over my asshole. Then he suddenly planted a peck on my asshole.

"Oh, hehe" I giggled.

"You liked that didn"t you?" asked Sajid.

"Hmm" I replied.

Then the man that had left came back and was banging on the door. I walked to the door wearing only Sajid"s shirt. But it was long enough to reach my haunches. I opened the door.

The guy came in. He held my hand and brought me to the side sofa. He sat down and made me stand with my ass towards him. Now my ass was in front of his face.

"Bend over and spread your ass." He said in a demanding voice.

I obeyed him like the good little slut I am and I bent over and spread my butt cheeks. He took some cream from the tube and applied over the tattoo. It felt very cool. He kept rubbing the cream over the tattoo with four fingers. Occasionally his pinkie would touch my asshole which added to the pleasure.

The other guys were sitting in their pleasure watching me standing in front of this guy with my ass cheeks apart and eyes closed breathing heavily.

The guy massaged my ass cheek for some time then he suddenly inserted his other index finger into my asshole and licked it.

I was surprised.

"Did you like that?" I asked him.

"Yes, can I get taste some more?" He asked me.

"Yeah sure go ahead." I replied.

This time he licked his whole finger first. Then he held spread my cheeks more with one hand and instantly inserted about half of his finger into my asshole. As it was wet it went in easily till half then it started getting rough. He was still trying to push his finger in.

Then suddenly Rasul sat down in front of me and wetted his middle finger and inserted it completely into my pussy. I was squirming in pleasure and everybody started laughing watching me as these both guys were digging their finger into both my holes

Then suddenly the phone rang. So the guy who was sitting next to Sajid picked up the phone and gave it to me. As I took the phone and said hello these guys thrust their fingers even more inside and all of them laughed even more. I told Rasul to stop for a bit then the guy fingering my asshole slapped me with his other hand. I felt a surge of electricity run through my body.

Everybody calmed down then as I was moaning. I then said hello as I came back to my senses. But the person had already hung up.

"After the call got hung up I threw the phone to the guy who had given me the phone and told Rasul and the other guy to go deeper and faster.

They started finger fucking me. Although the guy who was fingering my asshole was a little slower it was enjoyable. He fingered my asshole for a while and then as his finger started getting dry he took out his finger and licked it entirely. Rasul was still fingering my pussy, he too stopped after a few minutes and licked his fingers.

"Mm you taste so good Purva." He said while he was slurping on his fingers which were completely wet from my juices.

"Well, since you guys have been so kind to let us taste your juices. I hope you also let us return the favour." The guy fingering my asshole said as I smiled and looked at Sajid.

Sajid did not say a word and just smiled at me.

I went and sat down in my spot between Sajid and Rasul and started drinking coffee. Then I saw that the guy who was sitting beside Sajid had to squeeze a lot to fit in as all of these men were well built men I felt bad for him.

I got up and told Sajid to slide over to my spot and told the other guy to sit properly. Sajid slid over to my spot. Then I sat on Sajid"s lap kept my legs on other guy.

We all started drinking coffee and started chatting.

"Why don"t you guys introduce yourselves?" I asked.

The guy, on whose lap I had kept my legs said," My name is Imran. I live next door to Rasul. We all work together sometimes. And he is Adbul." He said pointing to the guy who was sitting on the side sofa beside him." And that is Karim." pointing towards the guy sitting next to Rasul.

"They both are brothers. And finally that guy is Mushtaq Miyan. He is the oldest among us but also the most energetic."

Mushtaq smiled at me.

"Yeah I could see that when he was digging into my asshole." I said smiling at Mushtaq.

Then I went to sip coffee when Sajid shifted his leg a bit which caused me to spill a little coffee on his shirt. Immediately I got up and tried to wipe away the coffee. After all the coffee fell off I could see that there was a stain on it. I immediately took off the shirt and went to the sink to clean the shirt.

I cleaned the shirt with some soap and water which helped to reduce the stain a bit. I turned back and went into the living room saying

"I"m sorry Sajid this stain will go entirely only after a wash."

I then saw all of them staring at me with wide smiles on their faces.

Then I looked down and realised that I was completely naked in front of all of them.

I could see their jaws on the floor. I felt like I was being fucked by their eyes. I paused for some time looking at them. Then I thought they all have been inside my ass so looking me completely naked was not a big.

I acted casual and went over to Sajid with the shirt.

I said," I"m sorry Sajid I need to properly wash the shirt or that stain won"t go away" I stood in front of him with the shirt in hand.

He put his hands around my waist and held my butt cheeks with both his hands and turned me around and pulled me on his lap.

I fell on his lap, then he said

"It"s ok my darling slut, I have 2 wives at home who will get rid of the stain you just concentrate on me and the boys and having fun. Ok?"

"Ok Sajid. I will. But what do you guys want to do with me" I said shyly keeping the shirt away.

"We are tired from a long day"s work let"s just sit and relax." Said Mushtaq.

I said ok and wrapped my left arm around Sajid"s neck and got comfortable. Mushtaq told Karim to go switch on the TV. We watched TV while occasionally the guys would look at me and smile. As everybody was watching TV and chatting about some work related stuff. I was getting bored. I was playing with Sajid"s chest hair. I pinched his nipple slightly.

"Ow, take it easy slut." He said giving a naughty smile.

I pinched his nipple again. This time he pinched my nipple. Rasul too pinched my nipple saying that I was hurting his uncle and he had to react. They both were squeezing my nipples with their fingers.

I was moaning in pleasure. I got up and turned around and sat on Sajid"s lap facing him with both my legs on either side of his legs.

I grabbed his hair and pushed his face into my boobs. Sajid started shook his head in between my boobs. Then he held my hands pushed me back. Then he concentrated on my right boobs and started licking my nipple while making circular motions with his tongue. He licked my entire boob.

At the same time the guy to his right held my left boob and was kneading it softly. He too pinched my nipple.

I was surprised that these guys who lived in such rough conditions could be so gentle with me. Although I was enjoying it, it didn"t feel right. I wanted some rough treatment means come on I was their slut not their wife that they need to treat so nicely. I felt like telling them to man up and take me. But I wanted to see how long they could act like this. So I let them do whatever they wanted.

Sajid was still licking my boobs and Rasul was grabbing my ass cheeks and gently kneading them. 

"Come Mushtaq, have some." He told Mushtaq.

Sajid let go of me and told me to go to Mushtaq. I got up and went sat on Mushtaq"s lap.

He spit on my boobs and was massaging them. Then he bit my boob with his whole mouth open. Then I thought now we are going somewhere. He bit hard.

"Ouch." I yelled

Karim got up and slapped my ass hard and said sternly," Don"t resist Mushtaq Miyaan, he is the eldest among us. Just enjoy what he does. "

I nodded my head and bit my lip to control my yelling. He kept on biting hard. I was getting wet and I could feel Mushtaq"s hard dick poking my vagina from below.

I was pressing hard on his dick to feel more of it.

Then Abdul said," Mushtaq please let us have some fun too."

Mushtaq looked at Abdul and smiled and nodded his head in agreement. And he told me to get up from his lap. When I got up from his lap I could see a wet stain on the top of the bulge. Everybody look at it and Sajid said, "You are very horny today I guess Purva."

"Yeah I was horny since yesterday"s massage. And you won"t fuck me." I said and made a sad face.

He got up and slapped my butt hard and said that I was his slut and he or the boys will fuck or do whatever they wish with her only when they want to and I have no right in telling them what to do.

I bowed my head down and said yes as you wish.

Now Abdul, Karim and Imran got and came near me. Two of them started fondling my boobs and one was running his fingers through my ass crack all the way up to my pussy slowly. He did not insert any of his fingers. He just kept running his fingers over my pussy which felt good especially because of the small hairs that had grown since I last shaved 2 days ago.

Abdul and Karim were sucking on one boob each. They bit my nipples which felt good and I let out a loud moan.

Rasul too joined the fun kneeling in front of me and kissing my stomach area and thrust his tongue into my navel and was rolling it around inside.

I was on cloud nine with these four guys pleasuring me simultaneously. Now Imran was trying to insert his finger inside my pussy. I parted my legs a little as I was standing but he was not getting good access.

I felt like peeing so I excused myself and went in to the bathroom to pee while the men decided to push the coffee table a little far and open the sofa bed. I did not mind closing the door as I was in a hurry and sat on the toilet started peeing when I heard someone come near the sink at the bathroom entrance. I heard the faucet turn on and then suddenly the bathroom door opened and banged against the wall.

It was Mushtaq. I got startled and tried to hide my pussy. He laughed and immediately almost all the guys came near the bathroom door and were watching me and laughing as I was trying to hide my pussy in vain.

After sometime I gave up and started peeing freely. Mushtaq walked into the bathroom and held my hands and dragged me out of the bathroom. He closed the door behind him and held me by my hips and threw me on to the sofa bed.

Mushtaq started unbuttoning his shirt while all the other guys gathered around the bed.

He took off his shirt threw it aside on the side sofa chair. He came near me. His crotch was in front of my face now. I put my face on his crotch and felt his big bulge. It twitched a little. I bit the bulge slightly. I was about to open his pants when he stopped by holding my hand. He pushed my shoulders and I lay on the bed with my legs on the ground.

He lifted my legs and pushed me up. Then he knelt between my legs and started licking my pussy.

"Mm ", he said "Even your piss taste so good.", and started sucking on my clit.

I was going crazy with pleasure and started moaning heaving. While he was licking me the other guys took off their shirts and got onto the bed around me. Karim and Rasul started kneading one boob each. Imran was running his palm over my stomach area. Abdul just kept looking at Mushtaq licking my pussy.

Sajid climbed above my head and started kissing me spider man style. I could not control my pleasure anymore and was moaning very loudly.

All the pleasure point on my body were being stimulated I was in complete euphoria. Then Mushtaq held my knees from below and lifted my legs high up in the air.

My asshole was clearly exposed to him and he looked at it and said,

"Now that is what I call beauty." Then he spat on my asshole and started licking my asshole. He inserted his tongue inside and started tongue fucking my asshole.

Now Abdul saw his opportunity as my pussy was free now. He ran his palm on my pussy and then licked his middle finger and inserted it into my pussy slowly.

The situation was so hot I was getting wet now.

The guys kept on going for quite some time. I was squirming in pleasure as I could not even yell because I and Sajid were making out.

Then the guys exchanged positions. Mushtaq came over and said, "You want to taste yourself?"

"Hmm" I nodded in agreement.

"You dirty little whore." He said this and inserted his tongue inside my mouth. I could not taste much I could smell piss and cigarette. I started sucking on his tongue. And we kissed passionately.

Sajid was massaging my boobs. Rasul went down on me and was tongue fucking my pussy. Abdul and Karim were just sitting on both side of me.

I felt bad for them so I lay my palms on their crotches. I could feel the warmth and the hardness. I tried to reach for their zip to open their pants. I was finding it a little difficult as I was surrounded by guys and my eyes were closed because of the pleasure.

They both immediately unzipped their pants and took them off and knelt beside me. I searched for them with my hands until I touched their thighs. I could feel their hairy thighs which were very broad and muscular. I ran my both hands upwards but could not go very far.

They both near a little. Then I felt those. Those two throbbing dicks were in my hands now.

They were very warm and as soon as I touched them both of them let out a slight moan. They weren"t as big as Sajid or Rasul but seemed big enough and were about the size of my palm.

I started stroking their dicks slowly. They felt very dry and I was finding it very difficult to stroke them.

So I spat on both my hands and started slathering the spit on their dicks. Then I could easily stroke their dicks. Both of them started moaning. I stroked their dicks for a while then I went and grabbed their ball sacs.

They were a bit hairy and seemed full. I was very happy that I would be getting to eat a lot of cum this fine evening.

I massaged their ball sacs for some time. All this time Sajid, Rasul, Imran and Mushtaq were exploring and pleasuring parts of my body I never knew existed.

After some time I start hearing Karim and Abdul moan loudly. I realised that they were going to cum soon. I stopped stroking.

"Why did you stop?" asked Karim holding my hands.

I stopped making out with Imran and told them

"I don"t want to waste your cum by dropping it on the bed. Remember you promised me that you would let me have your juices."

"You talk too much" said Mushtaq pushing Imran away from near my head and got on all fours with his dick above my face and inserted his dick completely into my mouth. It was longer than Sajid"s so I started gagging.

"Relax, relax, just let it go in you won"t gag. Breath through your nose slowly." Mushtaq said as he kept removing and inserting his dick in and out of my mouth.

Everybody stopped what they were doing. I guess they were looking at me getting face fucked by Mushtaq"s cock.

Mushtaq kept on going slowly. I slowly lift up my left hand and started running it through Mushtaq"s ass crack. It was hairy and sweaty so I could easily massage his asshole. I massage it for a while and then slowly inserted my middle finger into his asshole. It was tight but I could get the tip in."

"Oh you cut your nails." I noticed.

"Finally you noticed. I knew Rasul would want a repeat of last night"s action so I cut it so that it won"t hurt him as it hurt you in the morning."

"Ok" I said and lay down on the bed as she continued her narration.

"Well as the tip went in, he clenched his asshole. It got harder to insert my finger in so I stopped. Then I heard another pant zip open."

"So you wanted to get fucked huh Purva?" Sajid said.

"Mm hmm" I said with Mushtaq"s dick in my mouth.

Sajid held both of my legs. Then I felt two more hands hold onto my legs and then Sajid lifted my legs.

He slowly inserted his dick into my pussy and started fucking me with slow strokes.

I was getting drilled in both holes and my right hand was feeling lonely. So I grabbed some air with it signalling to whoever was on the right to give me his dick to grab. I heard another pant zip open and he held my hand and placed his dick on it. This felt like a new dick so I knew it had to be Imran.

I started stroking his dick while was smaller than everybody over there. But it was stiff and had a huge head. It too was hairy and had veins all over it. I thought it would feel awesome to get drilled with that with big head.

All three guys were moaning in pleasure I was felt like the most desirable whore in the world. The guys continued like that for some time. Then Mushtaq suddenly got up and squatted over my face and sat with his asshole on my mouth. I started kissing it passionately. I inserted my tongue into it and was trying to get as inside as possible. His hairy balls were resting on my forehead. My face was covered by his crotch.

He was stroking his own dick as I ate his delicious asshole. As I kept licking slowly I think he may have relaxed his muscles which caused him to let out a tiny fart. It was not smelly or anything so I did not mind.

"You liked that you dirty whore?" He said standing up a little.

Then before I could say anything he spat on my face and started rubbing his ass all over my face.

Now Rasul also had seen that my left hand was free so he too took off his pants and offered his dick into my hand I started stroking it.

I was running on all engines and I felt like I was on the top of the world.

Mushtaq suddenly went into the old position and shoved his dick into my mouth and started fucking it harshly. Sajid saw this and started fucking me faster and with harder strokes.

Then Mushtaq stopped fucking and paused with his half his dick in my mouth. Then I felt the warm semi solid liquid sliding down my tongue and throat. He was cumming. He cummed a lot and for quite a while he remained in that position. I thought he was catching his breath. I could feel the warmth leaving his dick. I could also feel it shrinking in size.

He stayed in that same position with his eyes closed. Then I felt some hot liquid sliding down my throat. At first I could not taste what it was but as it went down my throat it started burning. That is when I realised that Mushtaq was pissing in my mouth. I was surprised but he looked in some euphoria that I did not want to ruin his fun as all I wanted was the complete satisfaction of my lovers.

He pissed in my mouth slowly. But as it was a huge quantity I could not gulp it down fast enough. So my mouth filled up very fast and some of it was dripping out of my mouth. Mushtaq saw and took out his dick out of my mouth and sat beside my head.

"Come on Purva you have to drink it all. I gave you what I promised I would give you all my juices. Now do not waste my juices." He said in a stern voice.

Sajid stopped fucking me but his dick was still inside my pussy and everybody was looking at me. I raised my head and chest with the support of my elbows. My mouth was still full of piss.  Everybody was staring at me. I slowly gulped the entire mouthful of piss. Everybody cheered me and clapped.

"Mm that was tasty and fun. Now all of you have to give me all of your juices." I said and gave a wide smile.

Sajid resumed fucking me. Rasul climbed onto me and I started sucking on his dick. I bit his dick a little which made his dick harder. He started cumming in a few seconds. Some of it fell on my face. So I rubbed it all over my face. He was about to get off when I asked him if he was forgetting something. He said that he wasn"t feeling like taking a piss and just got off. I was reeking of sweat, piss, cum and ass. But I felt really good.

Next Imran came onto me and he too cummed in few seconds. He cummed on my nose then he sat with his asshole on my face and rubbed the cum all over my face. His ass was very hairy so it felt very rough. He was gyrating on my face for a few seconds. After that he was about to get off when I held his hips with my hands. And then I started licking his ass crack which was covered in cum and spit. It tasted delicious.

I was getting wetter and Sajid could feel it while he was fucking me. Then Sajid finished fucking me and came over my face. Then he lift up my head his hand held his dick with the other and aimed it at my mouth.

"Open your mouth" he said demandingly.

I opened my mouth and then he started shooting a stream of hot piss into my mouth. He pissed a little and waited for me to drink it all. Then he kept repeating till he was all done. I licked the final few drops off of his dick.

He too got off me. I got up then I saw Karim and Abdul sitting over there stroking their dicks. I felt sorry for them. I told them to come to the bed. Sajid went into the kitchen and brought some water for the other guys.

Karim and Abdul got on the bed. I could see that their dicks were not hard enough I had no strength to get it up the traditional way. So I told them to turn around and get on all fours. They obeyed.

Then I spread open Karim"s ass cheeks. I licked his entire ass crack from the tailbone to his balls. I started stroking his dick with one hand. Then I spat a lot into his asshole and made sure all of it went in. Then I started fingering his asshole.

He was moaning and I could feel his dick get hard. I kept stroking his dick and fingering him for some time. Then I put on lips on his asshole and started sucking all the spit out. Then I tongue fucked for a sometime while I kept stroking his dick and massaging his balls. Then suddenly he started cumming. I cup my hand below his dick and tried to collect the semen. I could get a little of it and I drank it and licked my hands. I squeezed his dick from the base to the tip which brought out a small drop of semen which I licked off of his dick.

Abdul was stroking his dick all through this so he was pretty hard. I was too tired to rim him. So I just started giving him a hand job. He grabbed my hair and pulled my face towards his dick. So I felt pity for him as everybody else got a blow job. So I started sucking him off. He too cummed after sometime I kept his limp dick inside my mouth for some time, and then he started pissing. He did not piss much so I could get all of it in one gulp.

I collected all the cum, piss and sweat off my face and licked my hands. I was exhausted. My hair was all over the place and was wet with piss and sweat.

I lay back down on the bed. Abdul and Karim were stroking my breasts as the other four sat nearby drinking water and talking.

"Has your husband deserted you Purva?" Mushtaq asked me.

"Ha, you would love that wouldn"t you?" I said

"Yeah why won"t we. We will all make you our wife and live happily." Mushtaq said.

"I give you all the fun your wives will never give you, why would you want to make me your wife?" I asked

"You have a point there, but still if you were a part of our community we can share you with many more people. You can have much more fun." He said quickly.

"That is a good point you make. You can share me how much ever you want even now so why bother."

"Ok." then they all laughed

Then they all went to the bathroom one by one and cleaned themselves up as it was 8:30. I too got up and was trying to get the bed sheet off of the sofa cum bed which was stained in cum and piss. Sajid came out after cleaning himself and was wet. He was looking for something to wipe himself with. I gave him my skirt which was lying on the ground. He wiped his dick and chest with it and took out a handkerchief from his pants to wipe his face. All the guys did the same. Then they all lifted the sofa cum bed up and put it in place.

I went over to hug  and kiss Sajid. He pushed me away and said, "You are filthy I have to go now so maybe later."

It turned me on as these guys were looking at me as their personal fuck doll that they can fuck and leave whenever they want.

They all dressed up headed to the door along with me. Just then you had called. I picked the phone and was talking to you. Then these guys were leaving while slapping or pinching my ass. Rasul pinched my pussy which made me squeal.

After the guys left I went in for a hot shower. I took the shower head and masturbated with it thinking about getting fucked by all and drinking more cum and especially piss.

[Purva"s narration ends]

"Yeah trust me I am very happy that you have opened up so nicely to the guys and to newer experiences. I believe that there are lot more kinky things for you in store."

I got up to pee and headed towards the bedroom toilet.

"So are you still looking for a refreshing drink?" I asked her and winked at her.

"No baby, I am tired now and want to sleep. Maybe some other time." and then she went to sleep.

[+] 1 user Likes creepyfoofaji's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife plays with Contruction Workers - by creepyfoofaji - 03-11-2020, 09:38 PM