Adultery Indian Wife plays with Contruction Workers (Collected)
She looked like an angel. She was just out of the shower. Her hair was still wet. She was wearing a housecoat with her top buttons open and revealing a lot of cleavage.

I smiled at her as she opened the door. She smiled back and hugged me as I entered.

"Oh somebody is in a good mood today." I said.

She blushed.

"So how was your day?" I asked sarcastically.

"Oh you a little bit of this and a little bit of that." She replied with a wide smile on her face.

I understood she had a ball with Sajid and the guys.

"Your glowing face has already freshened me up enough I can"t wait to hear your story." I said.

She looked at me with her eyebrows raised. 

"Right now won"t be good enough time. Why don"t you freshen up?"

went into the bedroom to change. When I came out Appu was still watching TV and Purva was setting the table for dinner. I sat on the sofa and just looked at Purva walk around swaying her ass. It was pretty obvious that she did not have any underwear or bra on. She walked around with her beautiful round ass swaying from side to side.

She was walking kind of funny. I thought maybe it was because of the tattoo still hurting or maybe Sajid and his boys went to town on her ass. Anyways I just kept looking at her till she finished setting the table.

Then we had dinner. Purva was gorging on the food.

"Haven"t you eaten anything the whole day?" I asked her.

"Hmm" was all she said as she kept stuffing her mouth with food.

We finished dinner and we watched for a while. It was 11 o"clock. I told Appu to go to bed.

Purva went in after him and changed his clothes and tucked him into bed.

She came out, closed the room door and sat next to me.

"So anyways you want to go to the bedroom and tell me your story?" I asked her hungrily.

Just then her phone rang. She had received a text. She took her phone and read the text and smiled.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Its Rasul. He says he had a lot of fun and told his friends about me. They are dying to meet me. And he says my ass is all he sees when he closes his eyes." She said.

"Aw he likes you a lot." I replied.

"I guess" Purva said smiling and keeping her phone away.

"You kidding me, that ass is worth its weight in gold. It should be in a museum." I said while made her blush.

"Oh stop it you, do you want to praise me all night or do you want to hear what happened?" She asked demandingly

"Ok let"s go inside."

We went into our bedroom and sat down on our bed. Then Purva started her narration.

"Well after you left I got to work in the kitchen preparing lunch for myself. I was still naked. I got all sweaty because of the heat in the kitchen. But sometimes a cool breeze would flow in through the window and my nipples would become erect. I liked the sensation.

I was waiting for these guys to come over. I could see then working from the bedroom window. They seemed to be very busy at work. The coffee that I had prepared was getting cold. I thought they will not come in today, I was a bit disappointed.

Then I heard the doorbell ring. I sprang into action and went into grab the bath robe. I could not tie it properly as I was in a hurry. The doorbell rang 2 more times when I just reached it. I looked through the eye hole. I could see the watchman standing in front of the door.

I opened the door a little and asked him "What happened?"

"Madam I checked the water supply and the municipality said there was no problem at their end." He said.

"So where do you think the problem is?" I asked him.

"I do not know madam. I asked your upstairs neighbour and they said they are not facing any problems. Maybe there is some fault in our piping would you mind if I check it. It must be something minor. You don"t need to call the plumber for that." He said.

I understood at this point that he was lying and was just looking for a reason to come into the house. He was running his eyes all over my body while taking to me to just get another glance of my snatch. There was a little wind blowing and which was making my bath robe fly a little. So he caught some glimpses of my thighs. His eyes sparkled as he saw my thighs.

I felt sorry for the guy and said, "Ok fine, come in and take a look at it."

I opened the door further and he came in.

I then realised that the top part of the bathrobe was not very loose and a very deep cleavage was visible. He kept looking at my cleavage and asked, "Where is the bathroom madam?"

"It"s that way." I said and pointed towards the bathroom.

He kept looking at my cleavage for a couple of more seconds and turned and started walking towards the bathroom.

I closed the door and went into the kitchen. I could hear him banging on the pipes with his wrench trying to look like he was doing something. He came out of the bathroom and came to the kitchen door and asked.

"Can I check the kitchen sink?"

"Ok go ahead." I said and kept on cutting vegetables.

He banged on the pipes in the kitchen and said "Well madam I am not able to see what the problem is right now. Maybe we should wait another day and see if they start working tomorrow. Maybe there is some blockage in the pipes. Or else I will come in with a plumber tomorrow and fix the pipes."

I said, "Oh, ok. Well we will just wait for one more day."

He looked at me and smiled and started to head towards the door. That is when I realised that the coffee that I made was going to waste anyways as none of the guys showed up. So I yelled out to him and asked him, "Would you like some coffee?"

"Oh its ok madam I don"t want to be a bother." He replied but I understood that this fucker has no intention to leave.

I said, "Oh you have been such great help to me this is the least I can do for you. Please stay."

"Ok if you insist." He quickly replied.

"Ok why don"t you go into the living room and sit down on the sofa. I will get the coffee." I said and he left.

I heated up two cups of coffee and took it to the living room. He was sitting there on the sofa on the edge of his seat looking at our pictures on the shelf.

I set the tray of coffee on the coffee table and made sure he got a good view of my cleavage and sat down about 2 feet away from him on the sofa.

"Relax." I said while holding his shoulder.

I could feel a surge of electricity go through his body but he contained himself and sat back on the sofa.

I gave him the coffee cup with both my hands. He leaned forward to take the cup and his eyes were on my chest. I looked down and saw that while I sat down the bathrobe came up a bit and my entire boobs were visible from the top.

His hands were shaking as he took the cup. I smiled at him. He gave a nervous smile back. And then he started sipping his coffee.

I raised my left leg up and crossed my legs which caused the bath robe to come up even further and my inner thighs were visible while I sipped my coffee.

I said, "So do you have a family?"

"Yes,I have a wife."

"Oh nice, what does she do?" I asked.

"She works as a maid in some of the houses nearby." He replied nervously with his eyes constantly going towards my thighs.

"You don"t have any kids?" I asked him as I shifted my butt a little bit because the tattoo was causing some discomfort. The robe came up even more.

He saw that and then he quickly tried to adjust his dick. I could clearly see that he had a boner and was finding it very difficult to contain it.

"No madam not yet, we are trying to conceive but I think that there is some problem with me." He replied dejected.

I moved closer to him and put my hand on his shoulder and said

"It"s ok whatever is the problem will get solved soon you don"t worry."

"Thank you for understanding madam." He replied

We drank coffee for some time in quiet. He reeked of pan and sweat. I took a deep sniff quietly loved the smell of pure man. I imagined how his dick would smell like and my pussy got wet. I was sweating.

"Are you ok madam?" he asked.

"You are sweating a lot." He said.

"Yeah I am fine, it"s just the weather. Do you mind if I remove my bathrobe?" I asked him

He was speechless for a couple of seconds.

"It"s your house madam you can do whatever you want." He replied after big gulp.

I got up and undid my bath robe knot which was almost undone and took the robe off and threw it on the chair in front of the coffee table. The robe fell on the floor. I went and bent over to pick the robe off the floor. I bent down a lot and I am sure that the watchman could see my asshole and pussy clearly. I picked the robe up and put in on the chair and came back and sat even closer to him this time. He was staring at me all the time with his eyes wide open.

"You look very beautiful madam." He said.

"Oh thank you that was very sweet of you." I said and then I hugged him around his shoulders and kissed his shoulder. While I kissed his shoulder I took a deep sniff of his shirt and almost went crazy. But I controlled myself.

I sat back and started sipping coffee.

He asked, "Madam, can I touch your breasts?" while looking at my boobs.

I acted as if I was angry at him at first then I said,

"Ok now that you have helped me this much maybe I will let you touch my breasts but nothing more."

As soon as I said this he kept the cup on the table turned around put out his both hands and cupped both my breasts. He slowly squeezed them and kept doing that for a while. Then he ran fingers over my nipples and pinched them with his fingers. They got erect in no time.

I squealed in pain

"Ouch, I said just touching." And looked at him with fake anger and slapped his hands away.

He immediately pulled his hands back and stood up and started profusely apologizing.

"It is ok I forgive you. Ok you can leave now." I said this and he started leaving.

"Ok don"t forget to repair the pipes tomorrow. I will not be able to take a bath tomorrow. Look at me I am already sweaty." I told him.

"Madam if you want I have water in my house. You can come over and take a bath if you want. We get water from a well nearby so we always have water. But the water is a bit hard so you will need to adjust." He said as he opened the door.

"Ok I will see if I need to desperately take a bath I will come by." I told him as I started clearing the coffee table.

"I am sorry for everything that happened madam, I will be really grateful if you don"t tell what happened to anyone." He said.

"Its ok I have already forgotten it. But I need you too to keep this a secret. Ok?" I asked.

"Trust me madam my mouth will not open." He said this and left closing the door behind him.

I went back to the kitchen and started preparing lunch. It was 1:30 pm now and Sajid and his boys were nowhere to be seen. I went to the bedroom window and they were not visible. I thought they left.

I was feeling down so I thought I would prepare something nice for myself to eat as it looked like to be a long and boring say and I could pass the time in preparing food.

I went and changed into a tank top and mini skirt and went into the kitchen and started preparing a pie.

It took me one and a half hour to get the pie done. After the pie was done I set it down to cool and went to the living room and lay down on the sofa and dozed off.

After some time the doorbell rang. I woke up with a start and looked at the clock. I thought I had slept through the whole day and was still in my skimpy little clothes. But it was just 3pm. I was relieved. I heard the doorbell again. I went to the door and looked through the peephole. I saw Sajid and Rasul standing at the door. I was very happy.

I looked at myself in the mirror near the door. My hair was all over the place and my tank top all crumpled up. It looked like I was wearing a sports bra. I pulled my tank top down and set my hair in order, although it did not help. I opened the door.

"What took you so long?" Sajid asked.

"Is there anybody else here?" He asked with a smile on his face.

I too smiled. They both entered the house as if they owned the place. I was turned on by the dominance Sajid was showing.

He came in and hugged me by the door. His hands reached my buttocks and squeezed them while he gave me a deep passionate kiss with his tongue entirely in my mouth. I sucked on his tongue and hugged him tight for a couple of seconds. He was covered in sweat and was smelling of cigarettes.

I took in a deep sniff of his manliness and said, "Why are you guys so late today?"

By the time Rasul had also entered and he shut the door while I was kissing Sajid. Then he came towards me and grabbed my breasts with both his hands and dug his face in between them kissed each of them. Then he too kissed me but this time I dug my tongue into his mouth. I could taste the paan he had just had.

"Mm you taste good." I said.

Then I turned around and he slapped me on my ass. I jumped and looked back and giggled. Then we went and sat down on the sofa.

I sat between both of them and said

"So why are you guys so late I was waiting for you guys the whole day" I thought you would not come today." I acted like I was sad.

Sajid put his arm around me and said,

"Oh poor Purva, you missed us a lot didn"t you" We had some important work to take care of. I was ready to come when I saw your husband leave. Well, don"t be sad now we are here now let"s forget everything and have some fun. Ok?"

"Ok." I replied in a small girl voice.

"So you had fun yesterday?" Rasul asked.

"Yeah I had a lot of fun. This was a fresh new experience for me. I thank you both for giving me this opportunity." I thanked them as I put my hands on each of their thighs.

"Well the idea was all uncle"s I had nothing to with it. So you should thank him extra." He said.

"Oh, really?" I looked at Sajid and ran my palm over his crotch.

"Thank you Sajid. You know just what I like. I am so lucky to get a friend like you." I said.

Sajid looked at me sternly and said," Friend" I am not your friend. I am your master. You will do whatever I say. I have my name written on you so you belong to me and my whims now."

"I am completely ok with that." I said while holding his crotch, "Until a keep getting some of this I am your personal whore. I will obey all of your orders."

"That"s like a good whore." Sajid said and smiled.

I too smiled.

"I made coffee for you guys in the morning. But you did not show up. There is a lot of it left. Would you like to have it now?" I asked.

"Why don"t you wait for some time Purva there are some more guys who are finishing up. They will come here soon, and then we can all have coffee together. Ok?"

More guys, my heart skipped a beat when I heard that. I heart was beating faster. I get to be feasted on by more eyes now. Yay!

"How many more guys are coming?" I asked trying to keep a straight face.

"Oh, 4 more guys. Why is there a problem?" Sajid asked.

"No, I don"t have any problem. It"s better if more guys show up then we can finish the coffee." I said.

Then Sajid started removing his shirt.

"My shirt is drenched in sweat." He said and bunched up the shirt and kept it aside.

His body was glistening with sweat. His broad hairy chest looked beautiful as he stretched his body.

He lay down on his stomach on the ground and said, "My back is very sore come give me a massage."

I sat on his butt and started rubbing his back. The back was covered in sweat; it felt as if I was rubbing lotion on his back. I started massaging his back. He was moaning in relief. I was happy that I was making him feel good.

I looked at Rasul. He was looking at my ass which was on Sajid"s ass. But he looked like he was bored so I told him to watch some TV till I finished giving his uncle the massage. He got up and switched on the TV and started surfing channels.

I massaged Sajid for about 10 minutes. Then he told me to stop. I stopped and lay on his back with my boobs touching his back. I loved the smell of sweat on his body. I kissed his back and again lay down on his back. I ran my finger through his hair while I lay on him.

"Oh that feels so good Purva. You are a very talented little slut." He said while groaning in relief.

"Oh thank you Sajid. You bring out the best in me." I said.

Then he said

"Wait, let me turn over. Get up for a minute."

I got up and was squatting in the air while he turned around. I sat back down. Now his crotch was touching my vagina. He had his pants still on so I could not feel his dick.

"Why don"t you let the beast out?" I said and giggled.

"Have some patience whore. Everything in good time." He said this and grabbed my hair and pulled my face towards his face and we started making out. He got his tongue out and was licking my lips. Then he entered my lips. I started sucking on his tongue as if it was his dick. I sucked on it pretty hard. We making out passionately on the ground and Rasul was watching TV which was on mute. But I doubt he was watching TV while this hot session was going on right next to him.

After some vigorous making out Sajid grabbed me and turned around. In a flash I was under him with his crotch over my vagina trying to plough through. He was furiously making out. Then he came down and tore my tank top apart and threw it aside and then he started biting on my nipples hard.

I was moaning in pleasure and kept on telling him to bite hard or press harder. He was on my nipples for some time. Then he came up and held my cheeks with his right hand and pressed it. I understood he was trying to open my mouth. So I opened my mouth a little then he spat directly into my mouth. I said.

"Mm, spit on my face Sajid."

He spat on my face. I rubbed his spit all over my face. It smelled like cigarettes and bad breath. But I liked it. He then spat on my boobs and I rubbed my boobs.

Just then the doorbell rang again. We both got up.

"It must be the guys. I will go get the door." Said Rasul and he went towards the door.

"Wait!" I yelled

"I can"t be topless in front of them." I pushed Sajid off of me and started searching for my tank top.

I found it completely torn to my right side.

"It"s ok you can wear my shirt if you want." Said Sajid and gave me his shirt.

I wore it immediately it was wet from sweat and reeked. I hurriedly buttoned the shirt.

"Ok now open the door." I said as I got up and sat on the sofa.

Rasul went and opened the door. 4 more guys whom I had never seen before entered. 
[+] 2 users Like creepyfoofaji's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife plays with Contruction Workers - by creepyfoofaji - 03-11-2020, 09:34 PM