Adultery Indian Wife plays with Contruction Workers (Collected)
Unlike Sajid, I had no compunctions in stripping my wife completely naked. Within seconds I was inside her, fucking her warm cunt. I got the feeling that her cunt was a bit looser than usual, but I put it down to my imagining things. No matter how big Sajid's dick was, it could not stretch her so much in a matter of days, could it? And even if it had, it made her all the more sexy. This is exactly the kind of newness and excitement I had been hoping for to revive our sex life.

"Mmmm yes.... fuck me harder. Fuck me like the cheap slut I am." Purva whimpered, and that really got me going. She was usually silent in bed. This kind of dirty talk was another welcome change.

"You like being fucked don't you? You like being fucked really hard?" I responded.

"Yes, yes, fuck your slut wife really hard."

I obliged and started pounding her at a feverish pace. But hearing about her encounters had already aroused me so much, that the increased pace meant I didn't really last too long. I came inside her in a little over a minute.

"Shit. That was too soon." I said, resting on top of her, feeling her huge tits press against my chest.

"Mmmmm." Purva moaned. "It's okay. There's more to tell. And I am sure you will get ready soon after you hear about it."

I rolled off Purva and kissed her for a few minutes. And then told her to resume her report.

"Tell me about the next day."

"Can you guess what happened the next day?" Purva asked me playfully.

"Hmm......Sajid fucked you all day...3,4,5,6 times?" I asked.

"Not exactly."

"Rasul and the other guys fucked you?" I asked.

"Nope. Sajid has made it perfectly clear to me and to everyone. He is the only one, apart from my husband of course, who had fucking rights." Purva said.

"Interesting. So what happened the next day? More of the same? The guys coming and feeling you up all day?"

"Also wrong." Purva was enjoying teaching me.

"Oh just tell me already." I begged.

"Hehe. Okay. The next day, Sajid came a short time after Apu left. I was ready in a bra-less top and a skirt to welcome him. I was sure he would fuck me right away. And I was really horny too, since you and I hadn't had sex the previous night. So I waited expectantly for him to make a move. He told me to go to the bedroom. I giggled and skipped to the bedroom and he followed me in. When he came in, I noticed he had a plastic bag in his hands. I didn't pay much attention to it. Just lay down on the bed and got ready for him to ravish me."

"He must have jumped on you." I interjected.

"Wrong again. He came and sat down next to me. Said he wanted to talk."

(Purva narrates)

I was puzzled. So I sat up and looked at him questioningly.

"Purva, the last few days, all my friends have been coming and feeling you up. You don't seem to be stopping anyone from looking at you or fondling you." he said.

"You want me to stop them?" I asked.

"No. I just wanted to know. What do you like about it?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean what is the appeal of strange men...that too poor working class men like us....getting a look at your boobs or your ass, or feeling you up?" he asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" I asked.

"No, you don't understand. i am asking you why you do it." he asked earnestly.

"I don't know...I like it."

"Have you thought about why you like it?"

"I just do." i had no idea where this conversation was going.

"Okay. let me ask this a different way. In a few days, the owner of the plot, a very rich man will come to inspect the construction. Would you like it if I brought him over to do whatever we do?"

"No! No! Absolutely not!" I said, standing up. "Don't even think about it!"

"Alright, I won't. But your response indicates that while you are perfectly fine letting a 50-rupees-a-day uneducated laborer feel you up like a streetside whore..... you don't want to extend the same privilege to a man who earns 50 million a year."

I thought about what he said. He was right. The idea of doing this for the laborers seemed exciting. but for someone like the owner, or even our neighbors, I'd never do it. So I nodded.

"So you seem to be excited by our world. The world of hard knocks, dirty bylanes, slums, and poverty."

"Maybe."

"I want to take you into that world. And give you some new experiences."

"What do you mean?"

"I want you to come with me to a shabby poor part of the city. Where there are no fancy cars. And even electricity is a luxury."

"Huh? I have been to those parts before."

"Not the way I will take you." Sajid said, and opened the plastic bag. From it, he took out what looked like a bundle of black cloth and handed it to me.

"What is this? A bedsheet?" I asked.

"That, Purva, is a burqa."

"A burqa?" I said, puzzled, opening the folds. "What for?"

"For you." Sajid said.

"What the fuck, Sajid?" I asked, exploding with rage. "You first strip me down to almost nothing and now you want me to wear a burqa! Are you crazy??"

"That is exactly what I want you to do. I want you to strip down to nothing and wear a burqa." Sajid said, smiling.

"I don't understand."

"Okay, today, I am going to take you on a walk in the vicinity of the old mosque. one of the poorest parts of town. And what I want you to wear is, the burqa. Nothing else."

And I suddenly understood what he wanted. he wanted me to be completely naked under the burqa.

"Let's say I wear this and come with you. What will we do there?"

"You leave that to me. Trust me to make it a memorable day for you." he said, gently rubbing my bare shoulders.

"Sajid. I have no problems with our games. I am not sure I want to go outside with you. It sounds too risky."

Sajid shrugged and said,

"Purva, everything so far has happened with your consent. Everything. This also, will be up to you."

He got up and walked towards the door. And said,

"If you want to do this, come over in front of the construction site, dressed like I told you. The burqa, and nothing else. Of course, other than some kind of footwear. We'll be back before your son returns from school. If however you don't want to do this....." he stopped and smiled, "don't come over."

And Sajid left. I considered his bizarre proposal. To go out with him? Sounded insane. At the same time, he did give me a burqa. Which means no matter what, my identity would remain a secret. If I passed some acquaintances on the road, they wouldn't know it was me. And what did he have planned? What could I possibly do outside in a burqa that would compare to what I could in the house in my skimpy skirts and tops?

Still, it sounded like an intriguing idea. So I decided, what the heck. I have tried so much new stuff recently. This could be another experience. And if I didn't like what we were doing, I could always just turn around and come home.
[+] 2 users Like creepyfoofaji's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife plays with Contruction Workers - by creepyfoofaji - 03-11-2020, 06:05 PM