Adultery Indian Wife plays with Contruction Workers (Collected)
The excitement of that was followed by a lull. The men did not come over for the next few days, and Purva started wondering if they read her haughty reaction to mean their advances were unwelcome. And they were scared she might call the cops or something. For four days, every time I asked Purva if something had happened, her reaction was in the negative.

The fifth day when I came home, I could sense something had happened, based on two things. First, her attire. Purva, like any Indian housewife, usually wore a sari or salwar kameez at home. But that day when I came home, she was wearing a knee-length skirt and a blouse. Second, she had a very sly smile on her face when she spoke to me. Obviously, she could not say anything in front of our son. But I was sure that things had moved forward today.

"So I'm guessing you have a report to make." I said, when she walked into the bedroom later that night, and bolted the door shut.

"Yes." she said, jumping on the bed and hugging me.

"Alright, start your report."

"Well, I was growing impatient of waiting for something to happen. So after Apu's school bus left, I dug into the closet and took these clothes out. I put them on, made tea, and with the cup, walked out to the front yard. I sat on a chair there and started drinking the tea. I could see the workers stealing glances at me. But I could not see Sajid or Rasul anywhere. For a while at least. Then Sajid's head popped over the fence."

Purva continued,

"He asked me if I was having tea and I said yes. He asked if he and Rasul could come over for some when he had a lunch break. I nonchalantly said okay, but in my mind I was happy at the prospect of having Rasul around again. I just wished this old fart wouldn't tag along. He said they'd come by at noon. For the next few hours, I was agog with excitement. And some fear. Had I been a little too forward? Would things go out of control? I could not wait for noon."

(Purva narrates)

Then at noon, the doorbell rang. I opened it to see Sajid and Rasul standing there, with wide smiles on their faces. I asked them to come in, and walked to the kitchen. Sajid followed me. Rasul, much to my annoyance, stayed in the living room.

"We wanted to come by before, but we weren't sure it would be a good idea." Sajid said, standing right next to me.

"It's okay." is all I could say.

Sajid stared at me as I put the water on the stove and stood there waiting for it to boil. I looked into his eyes, and I could see some uncertainty. There was an awkward silence.

"So how is Rasul related to you?" I asked to fill in the void.

"He is my 3rd wife's elder brother's son."

"Third wife? You got divorced twice?" I asked.

"No." he said laughing. "I am married to them all. The law in India allows us '.s to have four wives, remember?"

"Oh yes." I said, feeling sheepish. "So....three wives, huh?"

"Yeah. The first one is my age. The second is in her 40s. The third is in her late 30s."

"Do they all live together?" I asked.

"No. The first two live in our village with the kids. The third is here. She works on the construction site too."

"Okay. So you have quite a large family, with three wives."

"I am allowed a 4th one if you're interested." Sajid said, winked and then, out of the blue, spanked me on my ass.

I looked at him in shock. The smile left his face, and he stared at me, as if waiting for something to happen. I just scowled at him and started putting tea leaves in the water. My heart was going faster than a jet engine. The small talk had lulled me into a sense of comfort, and his sudden assault on my ass was surprising. But it felt naughtily good. I would have ideally preferred that the handsome Rasul was the one making advances. But even coming from this old ugly man, that touch tickled something in me.

A couple of minutes went by, and it was time to put the sugar in. I reached for it, half expecting what happened next. Much like the other day, he lunged forward. But this time, he reached it before me. His body touching mine, he took the the sugar box. Then he wrapped his arms around me, closing me in an embrace. Once again, I was intoxicated by his masculine aroma. And the feel of his unfamiliar body against mine. His mouth was next to my right ear and I could feel his warm breath on my cheek.

I stood there, in his embrace, drinking in the unfamiliarly erotic feeling of being in this swarthy man's bear hug. He then opened the sugar box, and said in my ear,

"Add the sugar."

I took the box from his hand, and as I started pouring the sugar in, I felt his hands move to my breasts. He fondled them gently over the blouse for a few seconds. I added the sugar and just stood there, as he continued to massage my boobs, and started squeezing them hard. I started moaning, and rested my body against his, when I felt something poke against my butt. His erection. That was too much for me. And I shook his embrace off.

Sensing my struggle, Sajid let go and stepped back. I looked at him. A huge bulge was visible in his trousers. I stared at his crotch for a couple of seconds and then looked away.

"Please wait outside." I breathlessly said.

He nodded and walked out of the kitchen.

A few minutes later, I regained my composure and walked out with the tea cups on a tray. The two drank the tea. And then left.

(Purva's narration ends)

"So what do you think?" Purva asked me.

"This Sajid fella moves fast, huh?"

"Yes. He went from an accidental feel to a full fledged fondle in two occasions." she said. "Are you sure you want me to move forward? or is this level enough for you?"

"I leave it up to you." I said.

"You do realize what his next step might be?" Purva asked, staring into my eyes.

"Yes."

"I will try to go slow. Step by step. But after letting him go this far, there's only so much I can control the proceedings, Tarun."

I nodded. Just the thought of what lay ahead had turned me on. And I could see from the look on Purva's face that she was excited as well. I kissed her, and again, we started making madly passionate love. I didn't remember the last time Purva was this animated in bed. I convinced myself that was a good thing.
[+] 2 users Like creepyfoofaji's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife plays with Contruction Workers - by creepyfoofaji - 03-11-2020, 05:57 PM