Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
I gave a hard push with my cock. My cock, parting her cunt's outer lips, entered in her cunt its cock head. Mom gave a loud moan and also a moan came out of my own mouth. Ultimately it was happening, I was fucking my own mother for the first time in my life. I cannot describe the sensation I was getting. 

Her cunt was so tight for my big cock. Her vaginal muscles gripped my cock hard as if she was holding my cock in a tight fist of her cunt. It seemed as if my cock was in a sheath. Mother's cunt was so tight for not being fucked for a year that she was feeling tighter than my girlfriend, who was though about 25 years younger to her, but was not so tight. 

Mom raised her legs and engulfed my back. I gave another big thrust and my cock wedged till its hilt in mother's cunt. Mom's body jerked upward with my thrust, and she was feeling some uneasiness due to having such a big cock in her cunt, but she remained silent. 

Perhaps she knew that I was not going to leave her without a hard fuck and also now my cock was gone completely in her cunt. So she remained silent for some moments and I kept ramming my cock in her cunt.

I was taking my cock completely out till only the tip of it remained in her cunt and then with a big thrust I was pushing my cock back in her. Mother was chanting Oh Ah but was still putting her legs around my waist, enjoying the hard fuck her own son was giving her. 

I sent my cock in her cunt and now my sperm filled balls were resting on her ass hole. I lied on her breasts and hugging her spoke in her ear,

"Mom! Thank you so much for allowing me to fuck you. Today I feel like a real "man of the house". I can't tell you, how nice it feels to be in you. Your cunt is so tight and the best cunt in world. I am lucky that I could fuck you. I love you so much. Mom! How do you feel about my fucking you? Is my cock giving the pleasure to you like my father? Is it giving you the enjoyment?"

Mom was surely shy and kept silent, but she tightened the grip of her legs on my waist which was a clear indication that she was enjoying the fuck from her own son. It also boosted my enjoyment and I started fucking her vigorously. I was giving thrusts with my full length of cock and fucking like a bull.

We both were drenched in sweat and fucking with our full power. It looked like that two bulls were fighting on the bed. Mother was raising her waist to match my thrusts upward. My hard cock was moving in and out with great speed as a piston in railway engine. I was squeezing her big boobs with both my hands and also kissing her on lips.

We kept fucking like this for about 5 minutes, and now I was feeling like my orgasm building up. I brought my ear near to her and slowly whispered in her ear,

"Mom! It is nearing up. I may not last long. Is it safe to cum in you or I may take my cock out?"

Mom was silent for a moment and then shyly whispered back,

"Ramesh! I have already menopause long back. It is all safe. Please don't speak anything. Just carry on silently. This is our first time fucking so I feel shame."

I smiled and kissing on her lips increased my pace. Mother was also nearing her own orgasm as her own speed has increased and she was moaning loudly now.

After about 10-15 thrusts, I felt like it happening. 

I cried , "Oh Mom! I am coming. Oh it is so good. I can't hold it. Mom take it now."

Saying this some hot lava rose from my balls and through the tip of my cock, it erupted in my mother's pussy. The first gob of white thick sum shot inside her cunt. I moaned loudly and pushed my cock in her cunt till balls deep. 

First spurt of cum was followed by another big spurt and by another bigger one. My cock kept pulsating in her cunt and kept shooting spurts after spurts of my sperm in her womb till my balls were totally empty.

As soon as mother felt my cock, throbbing and thrusting and spewing its juices in her cunt, she also gave a shriek and her arms rose automatically to hug me in a tight embrace and her cunt also started overflowing her own cunt juices.

I don't know how long my cock kept shooting its semen in her cunt and her cunt kept milking my cock in her cunt. After about 10-15 spurts of hot semen, my cock twitched and like a dead dog, I fell on her boobs. 

My sperm was overflowing her cunt and also she was releasing her own cunt juices in such abundance that her cunt could not hold so much in her and our mixed cunt & cock juices started coming out of her cunt and passing along her butt crack, our juices kept felling on the cot.

[+] 4 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 15-03-2019, 06:00 PM