Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
I immediately put my hand on her cunt and cupping it in my palm, lovingly I said,

"Mom! You are really so gorgeous. Your cunt is so beautiful and so big and puffy that no girl can match the beauty of your cunt. It is covered with beautiful black hair. Also see how hot it is? It is so wet and oozing nectar. "

Saying this I put the tip of my finger on the entrance of her cunt and inserted one knuckle in her cunt. Her cunt was so wet and oozing her cunt juices and was so slippery that my finger went inside without any hindrance. 

Mother gave a loud moan. She was whimpering and squirming but this time didn't try to dislodge my finger from her cunt. I took it to a positive sign that perhaps due to her lust, she had also stopped resisting. 

She was still holding my cock in her hand and was moving her hand along the length of it. A drop of pre cum has come on the tip of my cock head and mother rubbed it on the tip itself and made my cock slippery and easy for her to move her hand. We both were in heaven.

I gently put my hand behind her head and made her lay on the bed. Now my one hand was cupping her cunt and rubbing it while occasionally inserting my finger in her cunt and with other hand I was caressing her big boobs and also sucking them while gently biting her erect nipples. Mom was moaning loudly now and also she increased the speed of her moving hand on my cock.

I raised my head from her boobs and lovingly said, "Mom! You are so beautiful and I am proud that my mother is so sexy and gorgeous. Your cunt is so puffy and smelling so nice. I bet it must be so sweet in taste also."

Saying this and before mother could say anything, I parted her cunt lips aside with my hand and put my mouth on her cunt and started sucking and licking the pink flesh inside her cunt. Mom gave a shriek and tried to dislodge my head from her cunt, but I forcibly kept my mouth on cunt and putting her swollen clitoris in my lips, I started sucking and chewing it. I added one more finger to one finger already in her cunt and started finger fucking her with two fingers while sucking her cunt vigorously.

Mom was keeping her hand on my head to push me away but I kept licking and sucking her cunt, so within one minute her resistance faded and her moans became so loud. Her grip on my cock also became tight and her speed of rubbing my cock increased. Now her hand in my head was not pushing me away but she was pulling my face tightly on her cunt and moving her fingers in my heard lovingly.

Mom was getting so wet and her cunt was oozing so much of cunt juices as if she was peeing. I kept lapping her cunt juices and inserted my tongue in her cunt.

Mom started bucking her cunt in air to take more and more of my tongue in her cunt. This kept on going for about 5 minutes and now she was near the verge of her orgasm. I found it the right time and took my mouth away from her cunt.

She was nearing her orgasm so naturally she was bewildered , when I took my mouth away. She was my mother, so she could not ask me as to why I had taken my mouth away, but she was looking in my eyes with a millions of questions and billions of requests to continue on her cunt. 

Her whole body was like begging me to suck her and let her achieve her approaching orgasm, after such a long time.

I laid on her naked body and tightly hugged my mother and put my lips on her lips and give her the first long and intense incest kiss. Squeezing her boobs with my both hands, I put my mouth near her ears and gently biting her earlobes and spoke,

"Mom! I am going to ask for something. Please don't refuse me. I know I am your son and it is so bad and taboo to ask such things, but now we have already come so far that I can't stop myself. Mother! I want to fuck you. You can feel that my cock is pulsating in your hands and throbbing with passion. Please allow me to put my thick and fat cock in your cunt and fuck my birthplace."

Mom was shy. 

She kept hugging me and said, "Ramesh! You are my son. Though it is correct that your father is away for so long and I am without a manly contact. And also you are the "man of the house", but still it is wrong for a mother and son to indulge in sex. Also just think, what will happen to our reputation if anybody comes to know of such things."

I was sure that mother was ready for sex but only pretending to refuse on the pretext of reputation. So I said,

"Mom! There is heavy rain outside and also our this servant quarter is far from village. You let me fuck you this time and in future we will take care not to do it outside. Please mom, I am dying to fuck you. Please let me do it. I promise that nobody will ever come to know that I had fucked my mother here today. I am sure that you will also like it."

Mother kept silent but she also didn't try to refuse me, so taking it as her approval. I pushed my hand between her legs and parted them away. Mother silently cooperated and parted her legs wide. Now I was cupping her cunt and rubbing it. Then I started caressing her clit and putting my lips on her own, started kissing her passionately. 

Mother was cooperating in my moves. She was moaning and rubbing my erect cock lovingly. I sat between her legs and making an eye contact with her, put her legs on my shoulders and smiled on her. 

Mother felt shame and she closed her eyes, but let me put her legs on my shoulders. I was so happy because ultimately it was going to happen. I was going to fuck my own mother with her permission and she was fully co operating me.

I put my hand on her cunt and parting the long public hair, I pulled her outer lips sideways to reveal the opening to heaven for my hungry cock. I put the tip of my erect cock head on the entrance of my own birth place and gave a gentle push. My cock parted the rosy petals of my mother's cunt but though her cunt was so wet and oozing cunt juices but my cock was dry so as I tried to push it in by force, mother felt a bit pain.

She moaned in ecstasy and pain. She took my cock in her hand and taking some saliva from her mouth rubbed it on my cock head. It made it slippery. Though, I wanted her to suck the cock rather than putting saliva, but as it was our first chance of fucking, so I kept it for future. 

Mother put both her hands near her cunt and parted both her buttocks. She pulled the lips of her cunt to open the cunt hole for an easy entrance. I was so happy that leaving her shame, now my mother was co operating me to fuck her and herself parting her cunt lips for me. 

Mother took hold of my erect cock and put the tip of it on the hole. She sighed a moan and pulled my cock in her cunt as an indication for me to push it inside. 

[+] 4 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 15-03-2019, 05:59 PM