Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
My words were double meaning. I don't know if mother understood or not, but feigning innocent she asked, "I know you are 6 feet high, but what is this "7 inches man"? I could not understand."

I pretending to shy said,

"Oh sorry Mom! 6 ft high means, my height is 6 ft and 7 inches man means, the length of manhood." 

Saying this I blushed shyly. This was the first time I used the word "manhood", with mother. Mother also went silent on hearing it. But then, as if to make the atmosphere lighter, she smilingly said,

"This is the common habit of all men. You men, always exaggerate your man power. A 4 inches man calls himself, to be 5-6 inches but never 3 inches. So you are. Saying this she smiled on me.

I took it offensive and pretending as if it hurt my ego, I said, "Mom! I am not a liar. I can prove myself that I may be a bit longer than 7 inches, but not less than that."

Saying this, I stood up and putting fingers in my waistband, I lowered my underwear and my black and thick cock, which was so tight as an iron rod, came out of the confinement of clothes and jerked upward. My cock was very thick and big. It was dangling like a big cucumber and jerking up and down. My cock was throbbing in lust. 

Mother again jumped with surprise and said, " Ramesh! Have you gone mad? What are you doing this? Have you got no shame. I am your mother. How can you remove your clothes and stand nude like this?"

She was pretending to be angry, but there was clearly lack of anger on her face. Her eyes were glued to my big and tight cock. I was standing near to her, and she could see my cock clearly. 

My cock was so tight that its veins were filled with blood and visible clearly on my cock. It was throbbing with lust and looking toward ceiling of room as a flagpole. The skin of my cock head was stretched backward and the tomato shaped big cock head was standing with all its glory. My cockhead was big like a peach cock was throbbing with lust.

My cock was really big for my age and also mother was looking a cock after more than a year. And as she was not getting a cock and starving for it for a long time. So she was amazed to see my big cock. 

She kept her eyes glued to my cock and said, "Ramesh! It is so bad for a son to stand naked before his mother like this, but I agree that you were right. Your this thing is not only so big, but also very thick also. You are really much bigger than your father."

I took the opportunity and said, "Mom! You see it is not less than 7 inches long and 4 inches in girth. It is not only big but you can feel that it is so tight and hot also."

Saying this I took mother's hand and before she could sense my intention, I took her hand on my cock and keeping my own hand on her hand, I wrapped her fingers around my cock. Mother was not expecting it at all. 

She tried to pull her hand, but I was already ready for it, so I kept my hand firmly on her hand and kept her hand wrapped around my cock.

Now she looked really angry and said, "Ramesh! This is really too much. You are crossing the limit. We are mother and son and this is very wrong. We should not do like this."

She tried to pull her hand but I kept her hand on my cock and said,

"Mom it is not your son, but the "man of the house". A "lady of the house" has every right to know the size of this. Also I am just proving that I am not a liar. Now you tell, if it is tight and hot or not?"

Mother was also so horny now and also she was starving for a real fuck for so long time, so perhaps she also thought that we have already gone so far for a mother and son and already crossed many barriers for a mother and son. 

And also perhaps she also wanted to feel a real big cock in her hand. So she didn't reply anything. But also she didn't pull her hand back and kept her hand wrapped around my big cock.

She kept silent for some time. I sat near her and again kept my hands on her boobs and started fondling them. Also I again put my mouth on her right boob and started sucking it. Mother was also in lust and horny as hell. She was a bitch in heat now. So she started caressing her hand on my cock. She was moving her hand on the entire length of my cock. 

The rain outside was still on, with fierce speed, so there was no chance of anyone coming to this far away place. Mother shyly said,

"Ramesh! You are really bigger than you father. He must be about half of your size. You are so tight there and it seems that I may holding a hot iron rod in my hand. One day you are going to make a girl very happy. I am proud that you are my son and came from my body."

I took the point and said, "Mom! I am also proud to be your son. I know I came out of you. Many a times I think and wonder, about how would be the place, from where I came to this world. I may have seen my birthplace in childhood, but I don't know anything. Mother! I want to see my birthplace. Please quench my this query. Mother see I am sitting totally nude and also you are wearing only a panty. Mother, I want to see my birthplace. Please remove your panty also, so that today I may see my birthplace."

Saying this, I put my hand on her panty and looked toward her for her reply. Mother was red with shame and said,

"Ramesh! You are increasing your demands one by one. You know how wrong it is to see me naked. Just imagine what will happen, if anybody come to know of it? This all is getting out of hand. Please stop it now."

I stopped her and said, "Mother! the rain is so strong and also we are so far away from the village and in our own fields. Nobody is going to come here. Please remove your panty and let me see your cunt. Also it will give a chance for your panty to dry up."

In the heat of lust I spoke "cunt", but mother was perhaps equally horny and didn't seem to mind my filthy language. She kept silent.

Sensing it to be her silent approval, I put my fingers in her panty and tried to lower it. Mother silently raised her buttocks off the bed to let me remove her panty. I pulled it down and the panty, passing along her raised buttocks, kept lowering till her knees and then using my toes, I pulled it out of her legs and kept it away.

Now mother was sitting totally nude, on the bed. We both were nude and in our birthday suits. Mother's cunt was filled with long black public hair. But it was very puffy and swollen. It looked very beautiful. Seeing her cunt ( my own birthplace), my cock starting throbbing and became so tight that it started aching. 

Mother was feeling shame and was not making an eye contact with me. Still she was watching my throbbing cock, which was moving up and down, like the handle of a hand pump. She was holding my throbbing cock in her hand and caressing it on its full length.

[+] 5 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 15-03-2019, 05:57 PM