Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
Lets Start the story :

Indian Mother & Son In Rice Fields

This story is about my mother Sushma and myself. My name is Ramesh and we live in a village near satara in Maharashtra. My father Shri Raghunath has gone to England, to try for better luck there last year. He has told us that he will come back every year, for an annual leave of about 2 months, but now he has told that he cannot return for 5 years, as to get a permanent visa there, he has to stay in that country for 5 years continuously.

This has been a shocking news for me and my mother, as it will mean that still for another 4 years we will not be able to meet my father. 

Let me introduce you to my family. I am only child of my parents. I am 16 years old, well built and standing at 6' tall, with about 80kg weight . we are basically farmers and hard work in fields and having milk and good diet at home has developed me like a bull. I am very horny guy and having sex relationship with 3-4 girls of my village. 

We have big agricultural land and our fields are far from the village. We normally grow rice and sugar cane crops. We have our cattle shed also in the fields, where I daily go for work and many a times my mother also go with me to help.

My mother is of about 35 years old. As she belong to a farmer family and due to hard work at home and in fields, she is very well built. Though she is a bit dark in color but she is not very chubby and plump in body. As she is well and tight built. Her body weight must be about 65 kg at 5'6' tall. Her body contours will be about 36-28-38, though I had never got any chance to check her undergarments but she is very big and chubby lady.

I have already told that she is chubby in physique. Her boobs are very big, the size is about 36DD and also her back and buttocks are very fleshy. When she walks, her big buttocks jiggle in her sari and give a very sexy image. 

She always wears sari at home and outside. In summer season, she discards the sari and wears only petticoat and blouse at home, which give a very sexy and clear view of her dark but very big boobs and in petticoat her big buttocks are clear to my lusty views. I think in times of summer heat she does not wear panty even, because many a times, while ogling her big body I failed to find her panty outline. 

I had been ogling her boobs and sexy and curvy body in blouse secretly at home. I don't know if she was aware of my ogling or not, but she never gave an indication of having noticed my lusty looks.

Being my father away, has made me "man of the house". My mother used to tease me by calling "man of the house", whenever I refused to do some work asked by her.

As I was regularly fucking my girl friends in college and getting ration for my big cock, so I never tried anything with my mother but just used to watch her sexy body which was on free display at home. I was not having any intention to fuck my own mother.

I don't know about the sex life of my mother, but I thought that she must be masturbating in her bedroom. Now, as about one year has passed for my father to having gone to England and mother must be starving for a real fuck. And the news that father will not be able to come back for another 4 years was really shocking news. Also my mother was physically fit and sexy lady, so I didn't know how she will be able to handle her sex life.

Since, having got the news of father not coming home, I had noticed that mother was feeling somewhat itchy. She was like a bitch in heat. Many a times I had heard her moans in her bedroom, as she had increased her masturbation sessions.

#

[+] 5 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 15-03-2019, 05:47 PM