Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
Once mom completed her stuff she tried to sit on a chair far from me.

"No mom!" I said and tapped my left palm on my left thigh and said "Come and sit here!"

Mom was shocked but I was persistent. She slowly came and sat on my lap. "Thats like my mom!" I said encompassing my hand around her waist and pulling her towards me.

I then took off her pallu off her chest saying "You don't need this when you are near me!"

I then started opening her blouse hooks and said "Now everyone knows our affair mom! We can make love with our doors open! Even when uninvited guests come in they will take it as normal!"

Mom stopped sobbing by then and said "You should be careful Anand! I am pregnant now!"

"Don't worry mom!" I said. "We can do it doggie style!" and started caressing and sucking on her now naked boobs.

Mom kept quiet and took it and few minutes later, we closed the doors and went to her bedroom.

********************************************************

I expected people to talk bad about me because of my affair with mom. But surprisingly not many did! But most of them remarked from a crude sex point. They remarked I am lucky I am at right place right time when my horny mom wanted a dick. 
Some said I tactfully took advantage of my father's affair to lift my mother's saree. But the best of all was that I finally learnt how to use the most accessable cunt in the house! That was my mother's cunt! I introduced mother-fucking myself but I realised it is the best kept secret among men in the village. Itseems every horny son in the village targets his mother's plumpy pussylips. Even the married ones. 

The bachelors are desperate as they can't have sex with single girls of the village. So they go to the most available one! Their mothers! They seduce them, force them or even bang them. But finally they fulfil their carnal desire with them. It is the safest because, mom would not report her son's deeds with anybody and if she gets pregnant by mistake, it is adopted on her legal husband!

It is also common that married men use their mothers for sex. They use them when their wives are not home or even when they are mensturating. Usually these mothers are post menopausal so no risk of getting pregnant!

I thought I was a bad boy, until I heard all these from others! I thought I am a mother-fucker but most of the men in the village already are! I realised even if I drag mother out and bang her infront of everybody, they would not say a thing!

#

But I planned better things for mom! On the third month of her pregnancy, I let the whole village know that she is pregnant with my baby! Then we did a celebration for her! It was then, I came to know from mom on how many mothers confessed they carried or carrying their sons' babies! Some are even carrying their second kid.

Suddenly the whole village looked like an incest haven for me! I thought I was humiliating mother but things were turning out to be pretty normal for our village. So I tried to get one step higher by getting dad divorce mom! Dad did it happily as he got pretty busy with aunty because uncle left her. 

Mom, for a week, lived like a divorced woman. 

Then a week later, I gathered all the elders and expressed my decision of marrying my mother! They were all shocked and tried to make me think twice. They all asked mom and she refused to get married to me. So they could not agree either. I was surprised mom didnot agree. I said to elders that mom had no right to disagree as she is divorced,already sleeping with me, and carrying my baby!

The elders agreed that mom can't refuse because she is divorced and carrying my baby. But they said having sex with my mother and getting her pregnant are different to marrying her. They said a son can make love and impregnate his mother as a mother because his dad legally owns her and her illegitimate and incestuous offspring can be owned by her husband. But marriage, they said, would change the mother and son relationship forever and also change the relationships in the family tree.

But I insisted on marrying mom! They finally gave up and said it is my decision! My reason for marrying her is not to change the relationship but to see my tied-sutras around mom's neck. 

I wanted to see how my dear mother would transform herself and be my wife before me! I wanted to see how a woman who made me in her womb, used her cunt muscles to push me out, and finally fed me her milk with her breasts would takeoff her clothes and spread her legs apart as a wife. 

But best of all, I wanted to humiliate her and make her realise I control her whole world including her bedroom. I wanted to take it to an extent where I can publicly grope my own mother and get away with it.

##

[+] 4 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 15-03-2019, 05:10 PM